Friday, November 8, 2013

Such Sweet Music


I had been in town for a month now....Things couldn't be better...Olivia had kept many of her clients from when she had been at her old firm and they kept us with plenty of work...and me with enough to investigate...I loved it...The money was good...

I was still playing a few gigs at Josies and making enough money to finally purcase myself a new car...

Even though she said she wasn't going to...Olivia spent the night with me every night...No exception...even on nights when I had been gigging at Josies and came in late...I often found her in my bed...Sound asleep...

I loved it and she knew it......I loved her being there...

It was early morning...Olivia was sleping soundly...

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek softly....She awoke, smiled at me sweetly and motioned for me to come closer...I leaned in closer and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me slowly, softly, sensuously....all the while rubbing and fondling my now massively erect penis...



It was 4:00 am...It was a work day...We kissed passionately like that for a good while...
I rolled over on top of her...I eased her nightie up and slipped her panties down. and slipped my pajama bottoms down...

I opened her legs and I entered her very slowly...Surprisingly, she was already wet and I began to maneuver very easily inside of her...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mr.Alexander, you feel so gooood ,Oh My Goodness...." she moaned..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...MISTAH ALEXANDER!!!" she moaned with a fake southern accent that was turning me on more as we continued to kiss...and I continued to stroke her masterfully...

''Ohhhhhhhhhh god girl!" I moaned.



The bed just rocked from side to side.....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by before we both climaxed mightily and furiously and dozed off to sleep on top of the bed in each others arms...

I kissed her and she grabbed me and kissed me passionately for a few minutes and then snuggled up under me and drifted off into a very peaceful sleep...I grinned...I cradled her head in my arms and she snuggled up closer to me!



This was an almost daily occurrence....Amazingly...If you were to come in our office...You'd never be able to tell that I was sleeping with the boss..We only spoke to each other about business and I was gone most of the day ,investigating or running down a lead or something or other...

Most nights...I ate dinner in Olivia's apartment with her and Beverly...With her coming up to my apartment for dessert!

II-


"I'm Jealous" said Beverly as the three of  us ate breakfast in the apartment she shared with her aunt one morning..


"What are you jealous of Bev?" asked Olivia with tongue in cheek...It was almost as if she knew what was coming next...

"Of yall two...I need a man in my life..." she said.

''Pretty as you are Bev...Why is that a problem?" I asked.

"Because I attract all the wrong kind." she said.

"Where were you last night? " asked Olivia.

"I came back at 11:30...Where were you last night?....I don't have to ask...I know the answer to that." she said and looked at us both and laughed..

"I thought you had a hot date...and would be gone all night." said Olivia...

"It was hot alright...We got to the restaurant and dude said he must have misplaced his credit card and that he didn't have much cash.." she said...

I began to smile....

"I paid for both of our meals and left a tip." she said.

"Didn't you guys go to a movie?" asked Olivia...

"No...He didn't have any money and I wasn't paying for the movie too! I paid for dinner....Then he wanted to go back to his spot...We did and guy becomes an Octopuss, grabbing all over me, trying to dry hump me up against the wall...Kissing and slobbering all over me...I had to knee him in his groin to get him off of me...I got the hell out of there and caught a cab back here...I should have took my car." she said.

Now I was laughing....Olivia slapped my arm playfully...She was smiling and trying not to...

"I wanted to talk...but when I got here..you were uh in places unknown.." she said and gave us both the side eye.

"Awww Bev...I'm so sorry."said Olivia...

"It's okay..."said Bev, half laughing, half pouting.

I fell out of my chair laughing....Beverly was a mess!!! I know she heard the bed squeaking and us moaning...My bedroom was right over hers...I was a little embarrassed.

"My niece....You want to change rooms? ...That way...We won't wake you up" said Olivia...

''Auntay! Move upstairs with him...Give me the downstairs...He loves you....He wants you around him...You're up there all the time anyway."she said.

"I'm not ready to go there yet....I lived with a man before...I lived to regret it."said Olivia...

"That was different...You were being kept...D.R is different..." said Beverly...

''How do you know?"asked Olivia..

"Because I know....and because you know too!  she said.

Olivia smiled...I looked at her longingly...



"Maybe one day...I'm very fond of Mr. Donnie Ray Alexander...but our relationship is new...I like things the way they are... Tell you what...Me and you...we'll have a girls night...We'll get some popcorn, some cokes and we'll watch a movie...talk...just like the old times." said Olivia...

''What about D.R.?" she asked.

"He's seen me every night this week...He can make it one night without me right?" she asked.

"Oh yeah...yeah...I'm playing at Josies tonight...I'm sitting in with Symphony Sam and his orchestra." I said.

"Okay...don't flirt with Honey Brown." she joked...

''She's Married....and I met her husband...A keyboard player named B-Flat...A real cool dude...He's playing with us tonight." I said.



"One of these days I'm going to come down and watch you guys play." said Olivia...She collected the plates and headed to the kitchen....


Beverly looked at me and frowned...


"I tried D.R..." she said.

''Yeah, I know...That's okay...She'll come around in time." I said.

''I've never seen my auntay this happy, this giddy...Did you know she whistles now?" said Beverly...

''Yeah, I find myself doing the same thing...whistling and singing.."I mused.

"You're  in love..." said Beverly...looking at me and smiling.

"Huh?" I said.

"No guy would admit that unless he was in love.. Why don't you tell her?" asked Beverly...

"In time...In time.."I said.

"No time like the present..." she said.

She shook her head...

''Hey was that date really that bad?" I asked.

"Nah and he's not such a bad guy, I like giving him a hard time is all, I'll probably go out with him again." she said.

"What does he do for a living?" I asked.

"He's a Lawyer...I knew him when I worked in the public defenders office." she said.

We both had a conspiritorial laugh.

Yes...I was going to enjoy living here and working with Olivia and her neice..regardless of the living arrangements...

EPILOUGE:


I played at Josies that night...Me and Honey Brown's husband, B-Flat....The house was packed... I was told that on Thursdays through Saturday nights, there was standing room only...I felt at home...At least in this part of Philly...


I didn't get home until quarter to three....I wondered how Olivia and Beverly's girls night had gone...I smiled... I stumbled into my apartment and sat down in the kitchen...
I heard a light knock on the door...

I opened it...It was Olivia...



She had on a short night gown....

"I'm sorry...I saw you come in from my window...I know I said I was going to stay downstairs  tonight...but..." she said...I put my index finger to her lip and guided her inside and closed the door..

"How was girls night?" I asked.

"It was fine..we talked a long time...Watched a couple of movies..." she said.

"Where is Bev?" I asked.

"Sleep." she said.

I pulled Olivia to me and kissed her...

"You've been drinking."she said.

"A little.." I said.

"You're horny.."she said in between more kisses.

"A little." I said.

"A lot" she said.

I kissed her again...

"I'm not moving up here...I'm staying with Bev...but I will spend the night with you from time to time...but not every night.." she said.

"How bout Weekends?" I asked ,laughing...

"Deal.."she said laughing...

"Or after phone sex in the middle of the week?" I asked.

"You are so crazy Donnie Ray...Good Night."she said laughing.

"You're not staying?" I asked.

"Not tonight..."she said.

"You can't just come up here ,looking all hot like that ,after I've been out performing and drinking and just leave me like this!!" I said.

She pouted and gave me a long sensuous kiss...

''Good Night Mr. Alexander...I'll see you tomorrow." she said.

"Olivia.....I love you." I said.

She smiled...

"I know that....Bev told me....I love you too....See ya tomorrow." she said and she started to walk back down to her floor...Then she turned and walked back into my apartment....

"I uh...I uh....I would be remiss to come up here and then leave you all hot and bothered.." she said , smiling seductively...

I smiled...

''What about your niece?"I asked.

''She's asleep...She's a big girl...she knows the deal..Believe me...she doesn't care." said Olivia.

I pulled Olivia to me and kissed her passionately....She used her foot to kick the door shut!!

The three of us...We're going to make such sweet music.

(For L.)


12 comments:

Sunflower said...

Loved it!

Brenda said...

This reminded me of last year, the first story featuring ADA Wallace,Sissy and Carlotta et al...I didn't want it to end...Love these new charactors!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at you!

James Perkins said...

Great story man!

Toni said...

Loved it, Loved it,Loved it!

Cheryl said...

This was such a sweet love story!Hope to see these three charactors again.

Angie B. said...

Another classic Keith!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice!

Lisa said...

I echo what Cheryl wrote,such a sweet love story!

Halo said...

I didn't want this story to end either!Loved it!

Vanessa said...

I'm not going to throw my panties or bra up in the air...but I must admit...This storyline did kind of get me in the mood!Good story Keith!

Samuel Bastion said...

I haven't commented all week, I was waiting for the story to end...But I have enjoyed this immensely!