Thursday, November 7, 2013

Everything Is Coming Together


PHILADELPHIA PA. LAST WEEK!

It took long enough...Longer than I thought...But at last...my business in New Orleans was settled and I was arriving in Philadelphia PA.  My new home, My new beginning...I wasn't able to come up for Christmas ,2012, like I had planned, but Olivia surprised me and came down to the Big Easy to bring in the New Year with me...

I took her to meet my Sister,My Brother in Law and my young niece and nephew who kept asking me if "Ms. Olivia  was going to be their new auntie..." I coyly didn't answer that question...but my sister ,who has always kept it one hundred with me whispered to me..
"Of course she is...She's got your nose so wide open you could drive a mack truck through it...It's cool brother, she's cute...so petite and tiny...I like her....She's down to earth...I'd love her for a sister in law." she said.

"Freeze sis...You got us married...I just met her." I said.

"You met her two years ago..and you done been up to Philly twice...Now you movin up there....Yall gone be married by the end of next year."she said.

"Yeah okay...We'll see.." I said..

"She's knocked over by you too...A woman don't fly this far to see a man if she's not interested in him.." she said.

We just laughed...

Olivia met me at the airport...She was driving a 2013 Lexus....I smiled when I saw her car...

"Whoaaa Baby girl....I didn't know you had it like that?" I said.

She smiled...but said nothing...I put my bags in her trunk.....



''So, where to?" she asked.

''Don't I get a kiss?" I asked.

She leaned over and gave me a nice wet,sloppy kiss in the lips.....

"Wow...I liked that." I said...

"I'm sure you did...Silly, come on, we can't sit here." she said.

People were already blowing their horns...

Philly....It would take some getting used to I wagered...

II-
We pulled up in front of a duplex....Olivia smiled brightly...

"This is it ....My new home....and my law office, which is on the side.." she said.





I was impressed...

''Wow...It's nice..." I said.

"Beverly and I live on the first floor...There is an empty apartment on the second floor....You uh, didn't sign anything yet did you? I know you were looking for a place?" she asked..

"I had talked to my friend Clerow and he was looking for a few places for me...I was going to stay with him and his family until I found something..."I said.

"Well Look no more...The upstairs unit is yours if you want it..." she said.

"For real?" I asked...

"Yes.." she said.  "My crazy niece said -'Auntay, you know you gonna be spendin all your time upstairs in his place...you should let me have the whole downstairs."she said.

I smiled...

"But you of course said no right?" I said.

"Right...." she said and winked..

"Come on...look at my office and meet the rest of my staff." she said.

''Oh you got a staff?" I said.


"Yes.. I have an administrative assistant...There is Bev, who you know already and you, my new full time investigator..." she said.

I pulled her to me just then...

"Huh? what?" she asked...

I kissed her....a nice long passionate kiss.....She softly and slowly broke our embrace...



"What was that for?" she asked and smiled...

"I just felt like doing that." I said and smiled...

"Hmmmm...nice to know." she said and smiled..

How nice was this?  I had a job, a place to live and a girlfriend...I was loving Philadelphia already...

I was impressed with he office...A bit bright for my tastes...but I could work with it...
"Josie...Come here,I want you to meet someone." said Olivia...

A very pretty young woman in her early 20's walked out into the foyer....

''Hello" she said.

"Josie..This is Donnie Ray Alexander...My friend from New Orleans that I told you about...He's going to be our full time Private Investigator...Donnie Ray, Ms. Josie Boyd." she said.

Josie smiled and I smiled too...Oh My god...How was I going to work with all these fine women around me?

From the back, I heard a familiar voice...

"Is that D.R.?" came the voice of Olivia's foxy niece, Beverly..
I smiled...

"Indeed..Come here girl and give me some sugar." I said.

"Ouuuu, these southern mennnn." she cooed....She looked at Olivia..."You don't mind do you Auntay?" she asked.

Olivia cracked up...

"Go ahead crazy girl." she said.


I hugged Beverly, who had an equally soft and curvy body...My...My..My...I felt like a kid in the candy store...

''You didn't get the Immigration gig huh?" I asked.

"Oh I did get it...I turned it down....I can't be in a different city from my Auntay...Who will I have to watch my back??....Tell me I'm dating the wrong guy??" she giggled.

''Well, we'll go and get your stuff out of storage tomorrow and you can put it in your apartment upstairs...I'll give you your keys...You can enter from the side or the front..."said Olivia..




"Ummmmm Hmmmm, Listen at that Josie." said Beverly.
"Ummmm Hmmmph.Side or front eh?" laughed Beverly and Josie who were about the same age..I smiled too..

"Oh hush up you two and get your mind out of the gutter" she laughed...

"I don't seem to have a desk." I said.

"Oh don't worry about that...It's on it's way." she said.

"Til then, Auntay can sit on your lap and you two can work together..." joked Beverly....


Bev, Josie and I cracked up. ...Olivia just shook her head and smiled..




III-
That night, Olivia took me to Mabel Jenkins's Soul Food Joint...The place she had been telling me about...It was here that I met, Mabel Jenkins...a fine sexy woman herself..and her three sisters, Anita, Victoria and Cora beth, who was my friend, Clerow's wife...They were all there tonight...Clerow had his wife and their two kids with them..

Olivia and I enjoyed some Barbecued Ribs, Sweet Potatoes, Collard Greens and Potato Salad ,along with some home made Ice Tea in a mason jar...The food was great...I felt like I was still in Louisiana...I'll definitely be coming here to eat.

Like Me..Mabel, Clerow,Cora beth,Anita and Victoria were all from Louisiana...Turns out, they all knew my older sister...and I knew their father, Willie "Sweet Dick " Jenkins...small world.

As we ate, we quietly talked..

''I'm so glad you finally moved up here...Everything is coming together." She said.

"Yeah...I got a job...I got a place to live...but most importantly...I got you." I said..

''About that...Uhh on the job, we've got to be completely professional you know..No PDA..." she said.

"That's right...you're my boss..my employer, you can't sexually harrass me." I said with a stern and serious face.

"It's not harassment if you like it." she said, looking at me and smiling...

"You know I like it." I said.

"I just know you do...But we have to save the freaky sneaky for after work." she said.

''How about lunchtime?? Nooners..."I joked.

She laughed....and shook her head....

"What am I going to do with you?" she said.

''Anything you want." I said.

"Duly Noted"

IV-
Hours later in my bedroom, once again, Olivia looked up at me...I smiled...

"Wow...that was amazing...I soooo needed that. Whoooooooooo!" she said.

"Me too." I said, drinking a bottle of water...We had made love like two wild animals for close to THREE  HOURS...I wondered if Beverly was downstairs and if she heard us...

"Look at us..You haven't been in town a full day and I'm already in your bedroom ,instead of  downstairs on my own floor." she said.

"Why don't we stop playin and give Bev that floor and you move in with me..You are my woman now?" I said.

"In time...In time..but Donnie Ray...Let's kind of take it slow..." she said...

"Okay...we can take it slow...for now...but I'm really connecting with you....I don't like being without you."I said.

"You were without me for most of two years." she said.

"Yeah and it was torture." I said.

She laughed and playfully slapped my arm...

"Awwwww...That's so sweet...I gotta go Donnie Ray." she said.

"You're leaving?" I asked...She got out of the bed...and put on her panties and bra and the little sundress that she had been wearing...She walked over to the bed and turned so that I could zip her up...

"Yes...I'm not spending the night with you....Not yet...Give me time...My niece may yet inherit the entire floor downstairs." she said and smiled....

She slowly got dressed and kissed me  slow and long...

"Good Night Donnie Ray...sweet dreams..." she said and waved as she left my room and headed down the back stairs to her and Beverly's floor.

Look at me....I was now a private investigator for a law firm....and I lived in the same building with two gorgeous women...one of them, my new girlfriend and employer....It was the stuff dreams were made of.

I rolled over...I allowed myself to drift off into a light sleep...I don't know how long I was asleep before there was a knock on my door...At first I thought I was dreaming...but the knock persisted...I got up and answered the door.


It was Olivia....She was in a sheer black night gown that left nothing at all to the imagination...

"I was lonely....Uh Beverly is out....I didn't want to be downstairs by myself....Uh, you don't mind if I stay with you tonight do you?" she asked..

"Of course not." I said and opened the door so she could come in...

''Don't get excited...This isn't going to be an every night thing...It's just for tonight..."she said as she got up under the covers...

"Okay,if you say so...."I said and got in the bed with her...I played in her hair...I turned her over and gave her a soft kiss in the lips...



"I just want to get some sleep Donnie Ray." she said..

She kissed me slowly and softly.

''Sure you do."I said and gently pulled her to me and kissed her softly...

"You know what I want to do?" I asked..as I felt her breasts and ran my hands along side her shapely hips...

She gently stroked my now massively erect penis with her fingers...and kissed my chest and neck..

"Is that a trick question?" she asked and giggled...I smiled at her.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't take it....Standing and applauding and hurling mad panties at the ceiling!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

At least two people were uh "Coming together" in this story...I'm sorry ,I couldn't help it! LOL!

Vanessa said...

I thought Kevin and Sepia and Keith and Carlotta were Escapades horniest couples...but these two,Donnie Ray and Olivia take the cake...My goodness..every free moment they have had has been spent in the bed...Nothin wrong with that!

Angie B. said...

What Vanessa said...LMAO!

Swaggie said...

Auntay is gettin it in...

Tate 2 said...

Fo Sho!-LOL!