Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sex And Lies




Three weeks later, Olivia and I sat in my car outside of the tony restaurant we had just finished dining in ,kissing...making out like two horny teenagers....


"Mr. Alexander...We are going to have to take this to somebody's bedroom." she said.

"My thoughts exactly Ms. Bennett." I laughed in between kisses...

"I figured you wouldn't mind." she said.

"You know...we've never done it in your room....You're always upstairs in mine...What's up with that?" I asked playfully...

''Would you like to stay in my room tonight?" she asked..

''Well yes...I've only peered in there once..I've never actually been inside of it or sat on your bed..." I said.

She stopped kissing me and looked at me with a smile...

"Does being in my bedroom really mean that much to you Donnie Ray?" she asked.

"It really would." I said jokingly....I really didn't care, just as long as we did it somewhere tonight..

"Okayyyyyyyyy.." she said. "We can sleep in my room tonight." she said.

"This won't be weird for your niece will it?" I asked.

"What? Seeing you come out of my room in the morning? After what she's heard?? Your bedroom is right over hers...She's heard you moaning and your squeaky noisy bed slamming against the walls" she laughed.

''Oh and she hasn't heard you cooing...Oh MISTAH ALEXANDAH???"I said.

Olivia cracked up laughing...

"Yeah...she has...She's always teasing me....."she said.

"Shame you never hear her?" I laughed.

"That's because she goes out and doesn't come back until the morning..."said Olivia...

"By the way...Is she still seeing that guy...That Leroy fella from Josies?" I asked.

"Yeah...I can't understand why....Everytime I see them together, he seems so thirsty...Like he can't wait to get in her panties...It's just so obvious that that is his main goal in life." said Olivia.

''So you don't think she's gone there yet?" I asked.

''No, not yet...He's sending her flowers and he's coming around and he's leaving too early....Not only that, She's coming home a little too early...I know my niece...If she had given him some...I wouldn't see her until the next day....And plus...I can look at her and tell when she's had some...I suppose she can look at me too." said Olivia...


"Well look here...ahhhh Ms. Bennett, all this talk about gettin some and not gettin some has made me incredibly horny..." I said, looking at her salaciously..

"Nothing new there...Come on, let's go home." she said.

"You know, I'd sure like that better if you actually did live with me..."I said.

''I practically do...I'm just one floor down." she said..

"You know what I mean." I said.

She kissed me long and softly...Her lips were like butter....

"I know....One day....Give me time...Okay, now drive." she said, smiling.

II-
It was a little after three in the morning when we drove up to the Duplex/Office where we all lived and worked...It was an unusually warm fall night...The window to Beverly's room was open....As I pulled my car into the garage, Olivia and I heard the sound of bed springs squeaking...We both looked at each other with our mouths open!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Beverly, Beverly ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Ohhhhhhh Leroy...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuu, you hittin mamas spots..ohhhhhhhhhhh"

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've wanted you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesus ..I've wanted you sooo long....I've been sooo crazy these past two weeks , arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Leroy..ouuuuuu..Leroy....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh Beverly, why did you make me wait so long for this good lovin??,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu.."

 Olivia looked at me -

"Oh My God...I think I'm gettin sick....Did she just say she loved him?  No she didn't? She's only known him for three weeks." she said.

''May I remind you, you fell in love with me the first night you met me in New Orleans?" I said.
"NO I DIDN'T!...Is that what you thought?  Yes...I slept with you...but I wasn't in love with you....That came, uh later....Two years later." said Olivia.

"I knew I loved you after that first night...Remember you didn't think I was going to call you after you left New Orleans..and I did?" I said.


"You called me ,two days after I arrived home." she said.  "You didn't love me...I just had put something on you that's all...You couldn't get me out of your mind." she laughed...

''Well isn't that where love begins?" I asked.

Olivia smiled...She rubbed her index finger against my lips....

"Maybe for you...But that's not love....That's lust." she said pointing to the window...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Beverly,Beverly ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Ohhhhhhh Leroy...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuu, you hittin mamas spots..ohhhhhhhhhhh"
 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl..I'm about to explode......

"Nooo, don't cum yet...don't cum yet....."

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nellllieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

I couldn't help but smile....

"Guess I'm going to have to take a rain check on seeing your bedroom huh?" I said.

"Not at all!!! ..Come  on." said Olivia taking me by the hand and leading through the living room to her bedroom....

III-
Olivia's bedroom was what I expected, Immaculate, very feminine and gurly and the combination of it and her was making me very,very excited... The noise from Beverly's room continued...We ignored it as best we could until we got in Olivia's room and closed the door..

Once inside her bed room. She began unbuckling my trousers...I had gotten out of my shoes..and was busy taking my shirt off and tossing it aside....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement....

"Oh My God....Look at youuuuuuuu.I can't believe that I get you like that."she said in amazement.

 She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed....

 I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time...I made slow, steady sweet love to Olivia the rest of the night....

 ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

 I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to three hours... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I was losing my mind once again.......

"Oh my god Olivia....I love you sooo much.." I yelled...I was surprised at how freely I just said that!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you too Mistah Alexandahhhh,Ohhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...Hearing that made me feel a lot better....


Anybody outside on the street could hear moaning and lovemaking from both windows on both sides of the floor...I guess they were wondering just what was going on in this house tonight!

We both climaxed in a crescendo of passion...breathing heavy, holding each other tightly and sweating profusely.....

The noise from Beverly's room had also stopped....

Some night!


IV-



The next morning...Olivia and I got up and showered...Not together and dressed....
I sat in the kitchen, while she put a pot of coffee on and scrambled some eggs and fried some bacon...We looked perfectly normal..




Beverly walked out into the living room...She had on a very short night shirt...She has great legs and a killer body...I couldn't help but notice...She must have noticed me staring at her....She walked back into her room and put on a long nightgown...She came back to the table...

"Good Morning D.R.... Good Morning Auntay....Is there enough for me?" she said yawning...

Olivia smiled , took out two more plates and cracked another egg.

''Of course there is..."she said.

''What do you have two plates out for?"asked Bev.

''I know you had company." she said.

"He's gone." she said dryly...


I looked at Bev...

"Gone?"

''Yeah...He got a call, shortly after he uh.....well you know..It was business...He had to go." she said.

''At five in the morning?  On a Saturday??" I asked.

"How would you know what time he left D.R.  At five in the morning, you were still making my Auntay scream..." she laughed...

"Oh...uh, you heard us?" I said... Olivia said nothing...

"Yeah....I shouldn't have....I wanted him to stay the night...He told me that he couldn't...He never stays the night and he never lets me stay the night at his apartment.....I'm beginning to smell a rat."

"What does he do for a living?" I asked.

"He's the floor manager at the DMV...." she said.

"Leroy Peyton....The DMV isn't even open that early...What business would he have?" I asked.

''I don't know...Look, I don't want to talk about it, just forget about it..." said Bev...


"Consider it forgotten...Your eggs are ready." said Olivia.

We sat and ate quietly.....After eating...Beverly quietly got up...She yawned....

"Leave the dishes in the sink Auntay...I'll wash and dry them." she said and went back in her room..

''Think she will?" I whispered to Olivia.

''Think she will what?" asked Olivia.

''Wash the dishes?" I said.

"Yes....she's the clean freak....Believe it or not...I'm the sloppy one." said Olivia smiling.

"I find that hard to believe." I said.

"I'm not a slob, but compared to Bev...I am..." she laughed.

"I've never seen Bev like this....." I said.

"Yeah...she's been having bad luck with men lately....and I don't like this guy she's seeing now." said Olivia.

''Me neither.. He sounds like he's running game." I said.

Olivia looked at me...


"Check him out..." she said.



"You read my mind babes." I said...

Just then Olivia's phone went off...

''Who could be calling me this early on a Saturday morning." she mused...

It was City Councilwoman and future mayoral hopeful ,Barbara Huxley....She was in tears...

"Olivia....I'm sooo sorry to call you this early on a Saturday...but I have to see you..I have to see you today.." she said..

Olivia looked at me and shrugged her shoulders...

"Okay dear...I'll be there in about two hours...What is this about?" she said.

''I can't talk about it on the phone." she said.

''Oh alright...Let me get dressed." said Olivia and hung up.

''I take it that's work related?" I said.

''Yupper."said Olivia.

"And I was looking forward to round two.." I said.

"Maybe tonight...Come on, get your coat...We gotta go." said Olivia.


(TO BE CONTINUED..)




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN AND UP TO THE CEILING!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Oh My!

James Perkins said...

LMBAO @ anonymous!

Brenda said...

"Ohhhh Beverly, why did you make me wait so long for this good lovin??,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu.."

Wait a minute...Let me get this straight...Waiting three weeks before he got the goodies is long to him?

And the d___ is so good that she's already saying that she loves him..

Say it aint so...She's an intelligent woman..a Lawyer...she can't be this gullible or easy...Can she?

Angie B. said...

I think I need a cigarette after reading both the story and the comments!

James Perkins said...

LMBAO @ Angie B's comment! I feel you though!LOL!

Vanessa said...

You didn't love me...I just had put something on you that's all...You couldn't get me out of your mind." she laughed...

I like Olivia...She knows the deal!

Lisa said...

''Well isn't that where love begins?" I asked.

Olivia smiled...She rubbed her index finger against my lips....

"Maybe for you...But that's not love....That's lust." she said pointing to the window...


Olivia is a woman that knows herself...I like that about her...She chose to have sex with Mr. Alexander...She was under no illusion that she was in love..She knew it for what it was...Lust...Just like guys do..She fell in love with him later, afterb he proved that he was interested in her beyond the bedroom...His phone calls, the Christmas Gift and the visit to Philly... I like that and I like Olivia..Her neice Bev should listen to her.

Halo said...

Hope to see more of these charactors...I really like them..As much as I like Sissy ,Carlotta, Keith and crew!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I think Olivia is afraid to move upstairs with Mr. Alexander...If the lovi ng is that good...She's afraid he might make her a sex slave if she's getting it too much...At least by living downstairs,she can control her intake...I'm just saying.