Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Betrayals And Favors

 The downpour of rain had just stopped......

Yvette rang the doorbell of Gary's House...

Gary came to the door, saw it was her and broke into the widest smile..She loved that he was always happy to see her..
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy baby.....I just got in....I went grocery shopping..." he said..

Yvette saw about 10 bags of groceries on his kitchen table and about two on the floor...
"You are wearing off on me.." he said and smiled..

 "Good to know!" said Yvette, smiling....

Yvette smiled...She remembered in the days when she first started visiting Gary, how he had no more than a dozen eggs, a loaf of bread, one carton of milk and some baking soda in his refrigerator...She teased him about it...

Ever since then....He bought groceries...Kept his refrigerator and cubbard stocked ......

She came in and helped him put his food away.......
''Excuse me" he said and he put his dirty clothes in the washing machine and poured in detergent and fabric softner..
"Ohhhhh this is a work night huh?" she said..

"I've been spending so much time over your place,I kind of let my laundry and groceries go..." he said, smiling sheepishly...

He had five of six suits, shirts and ties in a bag that said dry cleaners.....

"Gary, I have to admit...I came by here because I need a favor...I know you said you had things to do tonight.."said Yvette...

"That's okay.....You didn't bring an overnight bag?" he asked..

"I keep one in my trunk...but I wasn't planning to stay overnight...I figured you wanted some "Me" time.."said Yvette ,who smiled..
"I don't ever mind some me and you time.."said Gary ,laughing raffishly and staring at Yvette's shapely legs and curves..She had on a mini skirt he hadn't seen before...He was smiling wryly as he checked her out...She noticed it and smiled...

"Now what does my baby need?" he asked...

She liked the way that sounded...She liked being someone's baby...

"Some Traffic Cam, Street Cam and Business Cam photos of these areas and at these times.."said Yvette ,who pulled a piece of paper out of her pocketbook with all of the information on it..

Gary looked at the paper, studied it's contents for a moment and smiled..

"Sure and I'll have the photos blown up so you can get a good look at who was behind the wheel of what cars....It'll take a day or two though....but I can have this to you...."he said..

Yvette gave him a sloppy kiss....

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed.

She opened up his bathrobe and stuck her hands down in his boxers...As she expected, he was as hard as a baseball bat...

She smiled sheepishly...

''WOW! " she said and laughed...

He smiled sheepishly...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd....I aint gettin nothin else done tonight..." he moaned... Gary slipped her dress off  slowly and unhooked her bra...He helped her slip her panties down.

"You are getting too good at this.."Yvette joked..as she slipped his boxers down and he let his bathrobe drop to the floor..She hadn't really come over Gary's house for a romp in the sack...She had had a few things she wanted to do at her place too...

Once their clothes were off, Gary lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly....He hadn't been with her in a day and he sorely missed her soft skin, her baby like smell....her kissable lips...He savored every moment like a diner savors a fine meal...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garrrrry...yesssssssssssss..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Thank you baby.."she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllll..You know you can ask me for anything..." he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gary, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Thank you...."she moaned... She felt too good to stop at this point...She'd just have to take care of her apartment tomorrow or on the weekend...

Gary's stamina amazed  Yvette once again....He kept her lifted up like that,long stroking her for close to TWO HOURS....He brought her to orgasm twice...She held on for dear life....She was crying like a little girl...Gary was so excited ,he was near collapse...
They sat on the side of his bed and she rode him....Moving up and down. for another TWO HOURS and coming again and again...both of them....

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh ..OH MY GOD GARY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette, I love you girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..."he moaned softly...

"I love you toooooooooooooooooooo..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..

Gary was curling her toes and good...but she was also curling his toes....

Gary laid her across her new bed and stared deeply into her eyes with those hypnotic green eyes of his..She was a little frightened...

She had thought he would have came by now..She swore, the man didn't know what a quickie was..

She had wanted to go out for dinner or at least have a few drinks this afternoon, but it was too late for that now...

It would be another FOUR TO FIVE HOURS, before Gary would finally climax and she would have climaxed another two times herself by then...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was, that was amazing.." she said...Her entire body was trembling...Her left leg was shaking...She felt chills...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary...." she moaned..

Gary was out of breath and dazed himself...He still couldn't believe how good Yvette was...He was becoming addicted to her...

She got up, put on her night shirt, the one that she kept there...The short one that came to her hips that he liked...She gathered her clothing, and his and folded them all and put them in a chair...
Gary was staring at her...and smiling...
"WOW!!!...Whoooooo Gary, Thank you.. "Tomorrow is Friday...And yes I'm staying the night...I'm too tired now to even take that short drive home..Whoooooooo..." said Yvette.
Gary smiled....
Gary kissed her softly...Her lips were sooo soft...

"Go to sleep baby.....I've got to put my clothes in the dryer and do a few other things.." he said and squeezed her tight.....
Yvette smiled and snuggled up under his covers and drifted off to sleep...


II-

 Tuesday Morning, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and I were in the office....
 Bee Bee was filing away some old case files..
 Sofia was making a few phone calls related to other cases..
 Kahlil was also on the phone...
I was looking over Rafer's case file when Ms. Yvette and Jade walked in
Ms. Yvette dropped a file on my desk.....

"Take a good look at those photos, you'll find them interesting..."she said..

What she gave me was photos of Kylie and Rafer on the night of the accident...Rafer is driving her car shortly after they left the rooftop party

He's driving again when they went to Josies...

He's driving when they went to Aqua Bar...

but after that....Kylie is purely driving...At Stoleys

and at Red Bar.........

By now, Bee Bee ,Sofia and Khalil were looking at the photos..

 "That's her driving at Stoleys..."said Bee Bee,...
 And your buddy is totally out of it...He looks asleep...
"He's dead to the world...No pun intended after leaving Red Bar...."said Kahlil..

"Now look....They;re coming around this curve and there is the car of the deceased woman just sitting there at that intersection...And look...This is more telling..There is NOBODY AT THE WHEEL!!!" said Jade..

"That's what I wanted you to see...That woman wasn't even at the wheel.." said Yvette...

"Hazel's tests aren't conclusive....but she believes the woman may have been dead before they plowed into her car...She also had a huge amount of drugs in her system...Opioids..Pure Heroin..." said Jade..

''Wow, this changes the game substantially.." I said..  "Thanks Ms. Yvette, Ms. Jade.."I said..

"Thank my uh friend.." said Yvette, blushing.....

 "I wanna be Ms. Yvette when I grow up.."said

"You already are....I'm your friend..." I said to Bee Bee...

She looked at me...

"You are and I know you'd do anything for me.." she said..
We shared a soft kiss....
Bee Bee blushed something terrible..


"He is." said Sofia.

Bee Bee looked as if she was getting emotional...
 ''Awwww Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...It's okay...It's nice that we are loved.." said Yvette..
Just then a tall white male with blonde hair walked in and looked around..

He smiled...

''Can I help you sir?" asked Khalil..
He said nothing, but smiled upon seeing Yvette...

"Uh no sir, your colleauge knows who I am.." he said..


 Yvette smiled..

"Micheal Steel....Why Am I not surprised that you are here and attached to this case.?" said Yvette..

"You know me so well Yvette....I go where the money is...And the Money is with Harlan Mills's campaign..." he said with not an ounce of shame..

"So what is this...a campaign visit? You soliciting funds for his re-election?" laughed Yvette, who knew he was representing Kylie Mills...

He laughed...

"Always the Jokester Yvette.. I'm representing Kylie Mills and I know you are representing the other fellow, Rafer Johnson..."He said..

"That's right..."said Yvette..

"Now look...He is facing some very serious charges...Vehicular Homicide..."  said Micheal Steel

"Yeah ,well he's innocent...but uh YOUR client on the other hand is not so innocent.."I said..

"I don't think sooooo...See she says your client was driving the entire time...She admits to being high..but she said he was driving..." said Micheal Steele..

III-
He pulled out a tablet and showed us a video...

"This was Yesterday...ADA Nina Rios, Lt. Tragg and I interviewed her...

"I am Assistant District Attorney Nina Rios and this is Lieutenant Arthur Tragg, the Case Detective.." she said..

"Hello Ms.Mills and again...I'm sorry about the unpleasentness of the night before.." said Lt. Tragg.."

"Oh will you listen to this..."I said..

"What a patronizing jerk!" said Sofia..

"He didn't apologize to our client..."said Bee Bee..

''Well, we certainly see whose side he is on.."said Khalil...

"Calm down guys, let's watch this..."said Ms. Yvette...

''ADA Rios..Lt. Tragg, I am Attorney Micheal Steele....I am representing Ms. Mills..." said Micheal Steele...
"I remember you sir...We were both on an Episode of HOT SUSPECT once.."said Lt. Tragg...
"Ms. Mills, tell us exactly what happened that night.. and don't leave out anything.."said Nina Rios..

A tearful Kylie Mills told a story that sounded amazingly familliar...


"That night was a blur....
Rafer and I were at a very expensive rooftop listening party 

 for a couple of new acts I wanted him to see.. We got high...We did a little blow, then we took uh some Fentynol to take the edge off...That was earlier in the afternoon..We took my car later...he was driving ,I was wayyy too wasted to drive...
We went to Josies...A Black club he frequented.
It was packed... and some hot bands he had told me about were playin....He sat in for one of The D.J.'s for a set...and then we left...
We hit Aqua Bar....Did some Salsa dancing...
That place was very packed too.., He did some more drinking...I told him he was drinking too much, but he kept on..
Finally we hit Stoleys....
We danced and drank some more......
Ray was so wasted....He couldn't even set up straight...I ran into a guy I knew ,who gave Rafer some more pills...We both took some with some water..

I couldn't drive anymore and Rafer insisted on  taking the wheel.."said Hayley
"Did you go anywhere else?"asked Nina.

"One last place....Red Bar...."said Kylie
I didn't have anything else to drink....I remember  talking to two guys there and a lot of laughing..Then I remember Ray putting me in the car on the passenger side and saying..
"I'm gonna take you home baby.."he said....

I don't remember the crash at all...All I remember is sitting on the sidewalk, lots of police around... Ray  was sitting next to me and our car was totaled, the other car was totaled and a lot of glass and wreckage...Next thing I remember was being handcuffed and put in a police car and told we had killed somebody.." said Hayley, who began to weep..

''You weren't driving, He was definitely driving right?.."asked Mike Steele..
he was purely playing this for the camera..
"Yes..He was driving..." she said and began to weep...

"It's okay...It's alright...He was let out on bail yesterday, but I'm going to have a warrant issued for his arrest right away.."said Lt. Tragg....

"There is no need to do that...besides a few DUI's and drunk and disorderlies...He has no major sheet..He's no flight risk...I want this investigated thoroughly....No mistakes Lieutenant.."said ADA Nina Rios..

(CLICK!)
"That's a great story, except that it's a lie.." I said..

Mike Steele laughed..

"A lie?" he said..

Yvette showed him photos of Red Bar and the exact impact.....They were blown up....

"Look Clearly...Look Mike...Who is that in the drivers seat and who 's car is it?" asked Yvette..

His face dropped...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." he said..


She was driving after they left Stoleys's and from then on..."said Bee Bee..
''And look...She was definitely driving at the point of impact..."said Sofia...
"No way our guy is guilty of Vehicular Homicide..."said Khalil..
Attorney Micheal Steele looked shook for the first time...

"Well Uhhhh...Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Yvette, uh what do you propose we uh do here?" he asked..

"Look...The only thing they both are guilty of is Driving under the influence....Regardless of who gave who what or who ingested what...I know you you have seen the Tox reports already...They both had a significant amount of Cocaine and Opioids in their system as well as more than the legal limit of alcohol... I suggest we argue for them to drop the Vehicular Homicide charges and they both plead guilty to driving under the influence...and each do a stint in rehab..."said Yvette..

''Sounds fair...I read all of Dr. Hazel Baylor's report...Apparently her Autopsy of the dead woman suggests she may have been dead before our client's car crashed into her car...She may have overdosed...but we have a problem, which is why I really came here.."said Micheal Steel...

''What kind of problem?" asked Yvette..
"Lieutenant Tragg doesn't accept all of Dr. Baylor's report...He has ordered an independent autopsy of the deceased...Her body is still at the M.E.'s office awaiting contact of the next of kin...
"ADA Nina Rios clearly doesn't want to prosecute your client...She had already dropped all charges against my client..She said if an independent autopsy showed the same thing...That the woman was already dead at the time...She would drop Vehicular Homicide charges and we could just deal with the DUI charges...This is my client's first..Your client however has two prior..."said Micheal Steel.

"Wow, Tragg will do anything to keep himself in the news....This is a minor DUI case...He knows that...but Senator Mills's daughter is involved...If this were anyone else...He wouldn't even want to be involved."said Yvette..

"He's a self serving idiot.." I said..

 "I could call him a few other things."said Bee Bee..
 ''So Could I.."said Sofia.
 "Yeah, Me too!"said Khalil.
"Mr. Steel, did you also know that your client is pregnant? And it's not Rafer Johnson's baby?" asked Ms. Jade..

He got as red as a beet...

"Uh yes....I uh read that in the report....That has uh been taken care of, Out of State...That's between just us in this room..."he said..

"Oh But of course..."laughed Yvette...

IV-
At this Moment at the Medical Examiner's Office...

Doc Gibbons was looking over papers handed to him by Dr. Goggins...

"Your Papers are in order Doc...but Dr. Baylor

 did a very thorough autopsy of this woman and is looking at more tox results...as we speak." he said..

"I have nothing but respect for Dr. Baylor...It is not my desire to contradict her work....I was asked to do an independent autopsy by ADA Nina Rios
because she does not want to prosecute this case as a homicide if this woman was already dead upon impact...It would be an embarrassing case....and a waste of time..." she said..

"Let me guess...A certain Jack Ass Lieutenant won't let go of it or accept the results?" said Doc Gibbons..

Dr. Goggins smiled..

"Your words....Not Mine Sir.." she said..

A little while later...

Dr.. Goggins and Dr. Hazel Baylor met in the Autopsy room...

"Hi Hazel...I'm really sorry about this.." said Dr. Goggins..

"It's okay and actually,I'm glad you're doing this...This way we'll know beyond a shadow of a doubt..Fresh Eyes..."said Hazel..
And outside the Medical Examiner's Office.. Yvette and all of us stood ,drinking coffee and talking..

 "They're not going to let us inside while the operation is going on..We all might as well go home."said Yvette..
 "Yeah you're right.."I said.
 "Look, I'm pretty sure Dr. Goggins will find the same thing that Dr. Baylor found..That this woman was dead before impact."said Kahlil..
 "I can't believe that girl betrayed Rafer like that...Just straight lied...Said he was driving..."said Bee Bee..
 "She really through him under the bus...Wonder how he'd feel if he knew she was pregnant by someone else?" asked Sofia..

"Yeah...She's so down.."said Bee Bee..Remembering Rafer's description of  Kylie.

"I know right?" said Sofia..
I just shook my head...I couldn't believe it either...

"At best they're just guilty of DUI....A fine, maybe suspended drivers license's..No jail time for either.."said Kahlil..


"Heads up folks.."said Jade..

Lt. Tragg walked up...

"Yvette...you and and uh your guys are representing Johnson eh?   In just a matter of hours...He's going to be back in jail...Charged with Vehicular Homicide.."said Lt. Tragg...

"Think so huh?" laughed Yvette...

"Yes." said Lt. Tragg..

"One cop to another Lieutenant...Re canvass this crime..and then drop it...This case is weak.."said Jade Lee..

"Maybe in Tokyo Detective, but this is the United States of America.."said Lt. Tragg...
"Suit yourself...Come on guys...Let's get out of here.."said Yvette as we all walked to our cars...
Mike Steel walked up just then.....

"Tragg, you know you aren't supposed to be here.." he said..

"Once I'm proven right..It won't matter.."said Lt. Tragg...

Mike Steel turned and walked toward his car..

"I gotta hand it to you...You are if nothing else...Persistant.."he said..."Good Afternoon Lieutenant..."he said..

Some Hours Later, Yvette rang Gary's doorbell..

Gary opened the door and let her in...

"Heyyy baby, how was your day?" he asked..

Yvette hugged him..

"They're doing another Autopsy...An independent one..We've got enough to drop Vehicular Homicide charges....Against my client, regardless of what that second Autopsy reveals.."said Yvette...
"Good...Guess what?  I'm all done..Clothes washed and dried, Clothes in the dry cleaners, Groceries put up...and I'm going to cook you a gourmet dinner..."said Gary proudly...

Yvette smiled..She pulled Gary to her and kissed him passionately...
"Thank you baby, your girlfriend would love that...."she said..

 ''And your man is only too happy to do it...Now go get comfortable..Take a shower, relax..and let me start dinner...I got a great cut of meat from the market.." said Gary...
Yvette smiled...She was seeing a part of Gary she never knew existed...She felt very warm inside and loved...

But there was still the matter of our case and the results of that second autopsy....

For now...All we could do was wait...


(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AN APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND MY BRA! Those sex scenes with Gary and Yvette were hot!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Yvette knew what she was doing,Going Over Gary's house with a super short mini skirt on and heels...Legs just gleaming...Asking for a "favor"... The poor man was helpless...

Tate 2 said...

Yeah and she sexed him for hours...Talking about she didn't plan to stay the night...She was almost assuredly going to get what she wanted..

Toni said...

Face it, Gary is hopelessly whipped!

Sunflower said...

He's hopelessly in Love, Hopelessly whipped...The boy is hopeless..LOL!

Angie B. said...

Yes he is..LMAO!

Lisa said...

He was once like that over Angie Belton...but he took it too far,,,,He doesn't work with Yvette or over her and plus he's matured a bit,but he's still obsessive...

Halo said...

That must be a good shot,Her ex-Rockland Cambridge has a new woman, who he's crazy about and still gets hot when he's around Yvette,,,

Vanessa said...

Yeah, How about that?

Brenda said...

Lawd the boy is just crazy about Yvette....He'd kill somebody if she asked at this point...

Rita said...

Can't believe that girl tossed Rafer under the bus like that,and accepted a sweet deal..It's okay if Rafer's license is suspended or if he goes to jail for 10 years.
She knows she was driving.

Cheryl said...

Let's just face it,This story is hella good!