Monday, September 17, 2018

Fatal Intersections

PRELUDE-

A crowd gathered at the crash site......It was a bad crash.....One person, a woman ,who had been in the first vehicle was dead at the scene...

A young African-American Man...a passenger in the second car..was sitting on the side of the street...Miraculously unharmed...but appearing to be under the influence of drugs....
The driver of the second car.. A Blonde White girl was also sitting on the curb....Dazed and confused ,but unhurt....Police were everywhere..

Forensic Investigator, Dr. Hazel Baylor surveyed the accident...
''Oh My god...This is the worst wreck I've seen this year.." she said.

''We are going to have to cut this car open to get the body out....She's deceased..I took her pulse." said a worker..
"Get her out...lay her over here on the slab..."said Hazel...who noticed a car drive up with two police cars behind it...and a gaggle of media people...She grimaced and slapped her forehead..

''WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?" she questioned no one in particular...

Lieutenant Tragg got out of his car and walked up on the scene... He surveyed the accident..

''What have we got here Charlie?" he asked one of the uniformed officers..

''Bad Car accident Lieutenant...One person dead....Those two people over there were in the other car...They both appear to be drunk or high.." he said..

"Uh Huh...Good case for Vehicular Homicide...Hook em up.." said Lt. Tragg..

"Wait a minute, Wait a minute...We don't know all of the facts just yet...I have to do a tox report on both of them...and get a full description of just what happened..." said Dr. Hazel Baylor..
''What I see is a pretty bad accident and one person dead and two drug addicts , who caused the wreck sitting over there without a scratch...That's what I see..."he said.

Officer, Hook em up...read em their rights...What did I just say?" said Lt.Tragg..
"They aren't accused of anything until I determine the cause of death Lieutenant!Why don't you just cool your jets? Why are you here anyway? This isn't a murder.."said Hazel defiantly...She despised Lt. Tragg...Who had tried twice to get her fired...and failed.

"Look , I am the Detective here..." he said defiantly..

"Yeah, that's the rumor.." said Hazel..."Release the body... Oh and her name is Evelyn Floyd...She's 37, a nurse...and guys...Take blood and urine samples from both of those young people...I need it for my tox report.." said Hazel to one of her workers...

''We are on it Dr. Baylor." they said.
"Dr. Baylor, despite what happened between us...We have to work together and-" he said before Hazel cut him off..
"That's unfortunate...I'll be glad when I'm, back on my regular rotation and working with Sissy and her guys..And Lieutenant...Send someone else over to the M.E.'s office to get the results of my tox report...It will be ready in the morning..Don't you come.."said Hazel, who walked away...

The Officer looked at Lt. Tragg...

"She really doesn't like you."he remarked and smiled.
Lt. Tragg remarked.

"Did I ask you your opinion on anything Officer?  No I didn't...Now get those two downtown for booking like I asked you.." he snarled..

As he walked away, the Officer grumbled...."I sure wish whoever was trying to take him out a few weeks ago, had succeeded."he said.



II-
"I'm Attorney Keith Jones...I had just gotten a call on my smartphone....from an old friend.......I didn't want to wake my girlfriend, Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans...
We had spent the night together in my apartment.....
A night of sensual pleasures..EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sensual pleasures
pleasures beyond my wildest imagination...hers too...She was sleeping peacefully...I had already gotten up, shaved and showered and gotten dressed..
Bee Bee woke up and put her arms around me...

"We gotta go to work today bae..." she said..

We had all taken a few days off.....It was time to go back to work!

She kissed me softly..

"Ummmmm Hot Stuff....We might wind up in bed again, you keep kissing me like that.." she said..
''I got a call from an old friend..He's in trouble...His name if Rafer, Rafer Johnson...."I said..

''You mentioned him...He's your frat brother...You two went to Howard University Together..He went to Med School right?" said Bee Bee..
''He did,but he dropped out...He instead became a D.J./Record Producer/Talent Scout." I said..

''Any success?" asked Bee Bee.
"Minimal...He's made enough to pay the bills.....but the reason he called is...He's in a bit of trouble..." I said..

"Let me guess...He's gotten himself arrested for a DUI?" asked Bee Bee..

I smiled..

"Worse....He's been in a really bad accident....The driver of the other vehicle was killed...His car, both cars were totaled...He and the person driving the other car were apparently under the influence of drugs...Opiods, Cocaine...to be exact...He's been charged with Vehicular Homicide.." I said.

''Wait, so soon? Was the accident his fault or the other person??...And you said he wasn't driving...Who was driving?" asked Bee Bee..
"His girlfriend....Kylie Mills...She's the daughter of Senator Harlan Mills....Who is running for re-election...She's already been bailed out and already has representation...My man is still locked up..."I said..

"Let me get in the shower and get dressed...That's just wrong....I have to help you.." she said..
I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately....for about FIFTEEN MINUTES....She eased out of my embrace...

"Thank You Bee,,,You're the world's greatest girlfriend..."I said in between kisses...

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyy, you're welcome...but you have to let the world's greatest girlfriend take a shower bae.." she said..

"But I love kissing you so much.."I said in between more kisses

''Bae, this is serious.... I do like that you enjoy kissing me so much......
but  your friend needs our help..We can resume this tonight maybe.." she said and smiled and ran into the bathroom...
 I smiled and just looked at her as she trotted to the shower.....It made no sense for her to have all that booty, I mused...

III-
A room below mine, Which is Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment...Attorney Sofia Garcia was waking up...

She nudged her boyfriend, Kahlil Ahmed....He was sleeping soundly...

"Papi wake up...You gotta go upstairs to your room and shower and get dressed..we gotta be at work today." she said..

Kahlil woke up with a smile on his face...

He and Sofia wound up in her bedroom making sweet love last night...They were so loud...The bed was squeaking so much and the headboard was banging hard against the wall..Bee Bee and I couldn't ignore it..She grabbed a few things and came upstairs to my apartment...
Kahlil and Sofia didn't hide their affection for each other...They had been together longer than Bee Bee and I, and their union just seemed so natural...

He kissed her softly...

"Damn baby...We made a lot of noise last night.." he said.

''I know...I always tease Bee about her and Keith...I know they were here and they heard us...They must have gone up to his apartment.." said Sofia...
And across the street....Jade Lee was waking up..
Her late night visitor, Lt. Danny Ho had left her a message and had let himself out...

''Sleep peaceful Jade..Thank you for last night.." read the letter..She smiled..
And four blocks away in her new apartment..
Ms. Yvette was attempting to put her nightshirt on , when Gary grabbed her around the waste...

"Come here...I need some more..." he moaned...

"Garrrrrry you never get enough..."she laughed..

"That's because it's so good." he said..

"It's not that good.." she laughed..

"Yes it is..You know it is.." he moaned..
"If you say so.."she laughed in between sloppy wet kisses....

Gary slowly slipped her panties down and mounted her again....

''Ohhhh Gary, my goodness... ummmmmmmmmmm....." she said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes..." he moaned as he began stroking her in and out...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh mu god, Garrrry, ohhhhhhhhhh.."moaned Yvette.

Her bed was moving up and down and her headboard was shaking...

"Ouuu Gary, make this a quickie...I have to be at work and so do you...Ummmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuu hurry up and cum baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette.. who smiled... This man never got enough of her...she mused...

IV-
Some Hours later...

After receiving my text....Ms. Yvette, Gary, Jade, Sofia and Khalil met me and Bee Bee at the site of the accident..

 ''WOW!  This is really bad....This is the dead woman's vehicle...Thanks for coming guys"I said..
Bee Bee snapped photos of both vehicles...

"Not much blood...A lot of glass and carnage.." she said..

''We got here as soon as we could.."said Ms. Yvette..."Oh My Goodness..This is horrible..and you say someone was killed?? she asked..

"A woman, who was driving the red vehicle.."I said...

"And your boy is charged with Vehicular Homicide already?  I know the tox report isn't back yet."said Khalil..
"He admitted to me that he and the driver were high.."I said..

"Did you tell him not to repeat that to anybody?  Let the tox report come back first..." said Sofia..

''Wait!  You said he wasn't driving...He was a passenger?  It doesn't matter if HE was high or not if he wasn't driving..How did he get charged with Vehicular Homicide and who was the driver?" asked Gary..
"His girlfriend....Kylie Mills, She's the daughter of Senator Harlan Mills....Who is running for re-election...She's already been bailed out and already has representation...My man is still locked up..."I said.

 "This explains a lot...Are you going to rep him Keith?" asked Yvette..

"I didn't promise him anything, but he told me his record company could pay his legal fees..."I said...
"I wonder who the arresting officer was ,who was so quick to judgement?" asked Jade...

I grimaced...

"Take A Guess!" I said..

"Lieutenant Tragg?

This guy...He just got taken off Administrative Leave for that last fiasco he was involved in...He doesn't learn."said Gary...
"You said The Senator's daughter is already out on bail and has representation?  Let's get your boy out..."said Yvette...
"You serious? You're going to help me?" I asked..

''Why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't we? We are uh somewhat family?" said Yvette...
 "Yes." said Bee Bee
 "We've been together a long time..." said Sofia.
 "That's right...We are crew.."said Khalil..
Ms. Jade looked at Gary..

"Come on you're family too...Even if you do work for the opposing side " she said and laughed..

Gary smiled..

V-
At the medical examiner's office..
Dr. Hazel Baylor finished her tox report...

"Both of them had an awful amount of Fentynol in their system, Cocaine and Alcohol too!...They were under the influence...but the dead woman...She had Opiods in her system too...and her body was cold and stiff...I don't know yet...but I think she was dead before those kids plowed into her.." said Hazel to one of her staff members...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


10 comments:

Toni said...

WOW ! You started the week off with a bang...Literally...That was some car crash...Those two are lucky they walked away from it unscathed!

Angie B. said...

Lt. Tragg is at it again...He inserts himself into anything that looks controversial.

Sunflower said...

These two appear to be guilty of at least a DUI...I don't have any sympathy for either of them.

Lisa said...

That's rather harsh Sunflower, but you have your right to your feelings...I however don't think they killed anyone.

Halo said...

Those two are lucky they walked away from this crash unscathed! Whether they killed the woman in the other car or not and I'm going to go on the record and say I think they did..There is a price hat has to be paid here!

Vanessa said...

Hard to call this one..I just have to wait and see how this plays out! I know there is a twist here!

Brenda said...

Very Interesting premise here...You have two unsympathetic clients here ,who appear to be guilty as sin.

Cheryl said...

We know they were high, We don't know if they killed somebody!

Rita said...

I think they did from the looks of that accident.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Things aren't always what they seem...ESCAPADES should have taught you that!