Saturday, September 15, 2018

Our Girls

Things were pretty busy for us lately or I should say had been....They were starting to wind down...
I am Keith Jones, Attorney at law...

For the past two or three weeks..I had been working my third case as second chair with Attorneys,Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West

I liked the feel of their small, quaint office..Made me think of going into private practice myself one day with the same set up...I liked the personal attention they gave clients...away from the crowded corporate setting that was my world..

Factor in ,both Olivia and Beverly are fine as hell and sexy and a lot of fun to work with....These two weeks have been win win for me...
Like I said...I liked the feel of their small, quaint office.on the main floor of the duplex they shared with their husbands, Attorney Nelson East
Who was working a case with Ms. Yvette and Khalil Ahmed...

at the time.. and Donnie Ray Alexander
Investigator on our case...

My girlfriend,
Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans  and her room mate and life long best friend,
Attorney Sofia Garcia were working a case together for the first time.....As tight as they'd been, I was amazed they had never worked a case together...

I wasn't seeing her a lot...She and Sofia stayed at the office and in the law library late hours and by the time they got home, they were crashing...and or, I was already sound asleep...
Khalil stopped by the room a couple of nights....One Night, Nelson was with him..
We had a couple of cold ones and talked about everything but law...and cases...That was a relief...
Then it was back to court....

Olivia, Beverly and I got a not guilty verdict in our case.....

 ''Well Mr. Jones..Once again it was a pleasure working with you...Thank you for your assistance with this case.."said Olivia..
 "And you thought we didn't like you.."joked Beverly...
 "Nah..I was just joking...I knew you'd like me once we worked together.."I laughed..
 "We still like Bee Bee better,but you were aight.."Joked Josie, the para legal...
"Ohhhh you got jokes.." I said to Josie...Who hugged me...

We all busted out laughing...
"I'm just glad to get a few days off to rest..."said Donnie Ray..Olivia's husband...

As we walked down the hallway, We saw Ms. Yvette and Khalil...
"Hey Liv, Bev, Donnie Ray, Josie...How are you guys doing?" said a smiling Yvette Jones..
"We got an acquittal..I'd say we did good.."said Olivia..
"He's no Bee Bee, but he did alright!" joked Beverly, giving me a hug....

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I said laughing...
Josie hugged me too!

"He was great Ms. Yvette...We just didn't want to blow his head up.."she said..
"God knows we don't want to do that.."said Yvette smiling at me and hugging me...Khalil and I got an acquittal too!..." she said and hugged Khalil.
"Yeah looks like this was a good day for us all.."said Khalil...
"Now I have both of my guys back!" said Yvette, hugging me and Khalil...
Nelson walked up...

"Heyy folks...Sooo nice to be done with that case..." he said..
"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"said Yvette ,high fiving him....

Just then  ADA Rockland Cambridge and his investigator, Gary Lockwood were also walking down the hallway...
"Well Look who it is... Yvette Jones and Olivia and Beverly." he said..

"Hey Guys"said Gary, who had to pretend he and Yvette weren't an item....He smiled and nodded..


"Oh Hi Rockland!" said Olivia, Beverly and Yvette...
"From the looks on your faces...You all had success in court today huh?  I'm just glad it wasn't at my expense.."he said and laughed..
Beverly whispered in his ear...

"Mommy said to call her when you get out of court.."

 He blushed something terrible...

"Uh Okay...Hey nice running into you guys..Gotta go!"he said,smiling and hurried off..

"What did you say to him baby girl?" asked Yvette.

"My mom had a message for him.."said Beverly hesitantly...She knew Yvette and Rockland used to be an item..
"Lawd, mention Alfreda's name and that man acts a straight fool..."said Olivia, smiling..
Gary put his arms around Yvette..

"I'm glad he's gone...I wanted to hold you so bad...I haven't seen you in days.."whispered Gary to Yvette..
Now it was her turn to blush.....She was very aroused.....Surprised that she was.....but she was...She smiled uneasily.....

"I'm glad you're holding me.." she whispered to him....
"Well guys...We are out of here...As usual, it's been a pleasure.."said Donnie Ray as he put his arms around Olivia  and they walked out..
"Bye Guys...Thanks again Keith.."said Olivia..
"Bye Ms. Yvette, Gary, Keith, Kahlil...Tell Bee Bee and Sofia I said hi."said Beverly...
 "Ms. Yvette, Khalil it was great working with you two....Take it easy...I know I plan to."laughed Nelson..

Beverly and Nelson were holding hands...They waved as they left the courthouse...

 "Goodbye Everybody!"said Josie..

Josie followed behind them....

Always a pleasure to work with them... I was glad, as were we all that we got to know them and work with them...It was not only an education...but fun..

II-

Court was emptying for the day....
"You Hungry?  I know a nice quiet place we can eat!" said Yvette to Gary...
"Sounds like a plan...See ya later guys."said Gary as he and Yvette left...

I turned to Khalil....

"Let's go find our girls..."I said..

He smiled..

"Yeah...I was beginning to miss em.."said Khalil, smiling...
Bee Bee and Sofia weren't in court ,they were back at the office with Jade..

 "Whew, what a few weeks this has been....If you guys don't need anything more..I'm on my way home..." said Jade.


"We are good Jade...See you tomorrow..What a day huh Mami?" asked Sofia..looking at her friend, Bee Bee..
"Girl, you aint never lied.."said Bee Bee, who took her heels off and sat in her chair....

"Ohhhh,I've got a run in my panty hose...brand new pantyhose..."complained Bee Bee..
"I hate when that happens."said Sofia..

"Heyyy ladies, what's happening?" I said as Khalil and I burst in the office..."
He pulled Sofia to him and kissed her softly..
 "Mmmmm Mamasita, I missed you.."said Khalil....
"I missed you too papi.."said Sofia..

Bee Bee kissed me...She kissed me like she didn't want to let go....


"I'm so glad to see you." she said..

"Same here babes...We got an acquittal today, Liv,Bev and Josie told me to tell you hi....So did Khalil and Ms. Yvette and Nelson...They got an acquittal too!We at least have a few days to relax...." I said.

"Our Case went to the jury.....and it could go either way...."said Sofia..

"We are so tired...I'll just be glad when this is over....Our case started before both you guys cases and you're done and we are still wrestling with this case.."said Bee Bee..
"Well, I know a nice place in town...Let's go have a meal...Forget about legal issues and cases for a few hours."I said..

"Can we come? Or uh do you guys want to be alone?" asked Sofia..

"Of course you can come...We are going to be real alone after dinner when we get back...I'm sure you and Khalil are as well." I said..
"Yeah, take five....you both look like you could use a break."said Khalil..
"You aint never lied..."said Bee Bee, high fiving Sofia..

"We've really been going hard with this case.."said Sofia..
III-
We found a nice little restaurant..Donnie Ray had told me about it...Tonight was as good a time as ever for us to eat there...

"Bae this food is delicious.."said Bee Bee.. as we finished our meal...

"Glad you like it...Donnie Ray told me about it. Said he brought Olivia here a few weeks ago


 ...Nelson said he and Bev had been here too!"I said..



"It's great having him around....Not just his investigative work....but his knowledge of food and culture."I said..
"I love them as couples... I hope the four of us remain together and tight like that..."said Bee Bee..
"We are halfway there babes...We all already live together."I laughed..

"Olivia and Beverly told me Donnie Ray is quite the foodie...Remember when we worked a case with them bae?" asked Sofia..

"Yeah, we went to three places I never heard of that he knew about..Food was great at all of them..."said Khalil..

 We paid our bill and headed home....

If we had a slight case of the blues...it was only because we were working so hard these past few weeks and in so many different areas...We didn't get to see each other as much...








 I was with Olivia, Beverly , Donnie Ray and Josie


at their Duplex /Office, which was only a few blocks from we lived most of the day...


 Nelson worked for Robert Foxworth and Associates,



 who had a corporate office, much like ours at Penns Landing..


Ms. Yvette and Khalil were there most of the day...The farthest away...

Only Bee Bee and Sofia were at the office....



 and when they weren't there

They were in court...
Their case wasn't even being argued in the same courtroom as mine and the others...It was in another courthouse...

So there had been some days when we didn't see each other at all.. but now our cases were over and their case had gone to the jury...
We went home....

Bee Bee packed an overnight bag and showed up,upstairs at my apartment within a half hour of our arrival...

We couldn't wait...To wind up on my bed....Kissing, fondling, slobbering ...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keith, I couldn't wait.." moaned Bee Bee in between hot smouldering kisses..

"Neither could I Bee...Neither could I..."I said...
and making sweet love....We tore at each other...it had been almost a week since we'd seen each other...

Likewise Khalil and Sofia didn't wait...They went straight to his apartment...He had her clothes off, had her up against the wall ,long stroking her...To her screams and moans of pleasure..
Their sensual soul kissing led to even more sensual lovemaking..

"Papi...Mamasita missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."said Sofia..

"I missed my Mamasita."said Khalil...
on the side of his bed...We really did miss our girls...

IV-
That night with us was good for the girls...They were fresh and recharged the next day when they stood with their client in the courtroom...

The Judge to my surprise was my dad...


I found out later ,he had asked them not to tell me he was the Judge on their case..

They both held each other as the jury foreman read her verdict..

"We the members of the jury find the defendent on the first count, First Degree Murder ,NOT GUILTY!!!"  she said..

They held each other and squealed with delight...That was the most serious crime..

"On Count two , Using a weapon of crime....NOT GUILTY." she read..

"On Count Three, Making a Terroristic Threat, we are deadlocked...six, six.." she read...

It was a victory...Their client had not killed the victim, but because of the animosity between the two,may have made a threat over the phone...

With that...Their client was released...It was highly unlikely the D.A. would prosecute the last charge...

They hugged their client...and jumped up and down...


 Khalil and I were there to support our girls...We hugged them both!!
And Ms. Yvette stood in the back of the courtroom beaming like a proud mother...

"Look at my chillen.." she said with a broad smile...
Gary snuck up behind her... He subtlely squeezed her behind...

"You know, we could practice making a baby if you like.."he whispered to her..
"Ouuuuuu" Yvette said, startled..She jumped...She laughed.....

"Gary!!!...We are in court..."she said,blushing like crazy.....


"Ummmmmm so we are...."he said and smiled..

"What am I going to do with you?" said Yvette,smiling..He had once again gotten her aroused without knowing it...

"Anything you want.."he said...
 Meanwhile Bee Bee whispered to me...

"I want to go somewhere quiet with you...Just you..." she said..
"Okay....Let's go.." I said softly, hugging her..
Sofia and Khalil
had the same idea, because they had already left...
My dad walked over to Bee Bee and I

"Your girl was pretty good in there...Both of your girls..." he said..

"I see."I said.

"Thank you sir.."said Bee Bee..
"I don't see any sir around here...You might as well call me dad...My son would be a fool to let you go...and my son is no fool..."laughed my dad..
"That is the truth..."I said.."Future Mrs. Jones.." I said,hugging Bee Bee..

Bee Bee smiled and leaned her head on my chest...

"Promises, Promises.." she said and we all laughed...
 Yvette and Gary had left the courtroom..

"You're not worried about running into your boss?" she said to Gary..
"He's at Olivia and Beverly's..

''Apparently they are no longer the Devil's Disciples...He is quite fond of both of them now."said Gary.





He ordered lunch for all of them


and his lady, Ms. Johnson...."said Gary..

"Beverly's mom....She works for them...She's their office manager.." He added..
.
"I Know, Olivia told me..Is  She nice?" asked Yvette, who knew Gary had been over to Olivia and Beverly's office a few times....Something she hadn't done yet...

"Very Nice...You should meet her.."said Gary...

"Yeah ,imagine that?" laughed Yvette ..
Soon we had all left court....

It was a beautiful day....It had been overcast.....The sun was out now!




FOR MICHELLE-


10 comments:

Toni said...

I love these crossover stories...

Angie B. said...

These Charactors are a natural fit!

Sunflower said...

They are...I love them!

Halo said...

Cute Little Story!

Lisa said...

I love when these two groups get together... It was also nice seeing them all in this week's Kevin story.

Vanessa said...

Who wasn't in this week's Kevin Story? Just Nate and Monica LOL!

Brenda said...

Nice Cute Litte Story!

Cheryl said...

I like the way you write your charactors just doing normal things, living life...Sometimes our lives aren't always super exciting...Sometimes we do boring things like eat out at some place...Tear our pantyhose...et al... Love this..

Rita said...

Cheryl is right...Sometimes we do boring things like eat out at some place...Tear our pantyhose...et al.It's these things that make your charactors seem so real...Like we know thm or could know them...

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties! Loved the sex scenes....