Thursday, September 6, 2018

Fake London...

One thing about having a wife who is a Telepathic Mutant...You don't have to talk..  Monica and I could communicate through telepathic messages...

"Nate...This place is probably bugged..." she said..It would be better if we communicated through telepathy.." she said to me in a telepathic message...

"I totally agree.." I said back in a telepathic message..

"This woman is an Attorney...A Divorce Attorney...She had access to Laurie Goodall's marriage, her credit cards...everything...Maybe even her computer password...Acting as Laurie Goodall, she ordered the chemical cocktail on line...She purposely did the internet searches and left them where we could find them...And she did her research on us too..She knew our rotation was up and she made sure you and I caught this double murder.."said Monica..

"She left behind a clue that lead us right to Laurie, who she didn't need anymore ,so she murdered her and hung her in that bleached down loft..and left behind her card and called us for a meet...Which brings us to our current situation...This was all about us...You and me..."I said..I was still groggy from the drugging..
"Haven't you figured it out yet Nate? This whole thing was about you and me..She said something that tipped me off...She said Daddy said you guys were sharp..." said Monica..

"Daddy?" I said... "Her name is Inger Moray Stevens..." I said...
"Stevens is her married name and she changed her name legally to Moray after she met her birth father..."said Monica...

"Her birth father? Nooooooooooooooooooo...Him?   William Moray?? Captain William Moray?
That Maniacal lunatic" I said.. He had kidnapped me months before and set a death trap for Monica..He failed and his attempt to blackmail us with a threat to blow up Aquaport had failed and he was now sitting in a prison in the United Kingdom...for his troubles...

''Who else could be behind this?  Who else would be so motivated to set us up and to kill so casually to get us?  She's his daughter....This is about him and revenge...That's why we are here in London....He's locked up here...This is her plan to get him out ,that is ,if he's not already out.."said Monica..
''Seems like a round about way to go about things."I said.
"The Apple didn't fall that far from the cart...Like Daddy, like Daughter.."said Monica..

She looked at me..

"Partner you notice anything strange...Look out the window.."said Monica..

"Huh? What?" I said..

I couldn't believe we were in London...
''For this to be London...There isn't a lot of people on the street...


I've counted about ten..Kinda strange huh? For such a big city..And no cars, no buses...No noise...It's eerily quiet..." said Monica..

 It was indeed weird.

II-

We had been missing for a few hours...A lot shorter than we thought....It felt like we'd been missing for a week, when in reality ,it was about five or six hours..
Monique was just getting in , her husband, Lt. Cotton was lying across the couch in just his t-shirt and boxers..

Monique looked at him and smirked... His boxers stood out like a circus tent..

"Mmmmmm somebody is happy to see me."she said and giggled...

"Come here, give me some sugar.." he said..

"I've been giving you sugar all day....You never get enough.."she said as she sat on his lap and he hugged her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you really are happy to see me...WOW!" she said..
He kissed her softly and slowly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......." he moaned.....

''Did you eat?  Kylie and I grabbed a bite before we left..We thought Nate and my sister would've been back from their meeting by then...but they never showed up.."said Monique..

"Yeah I ate...They probably are chasing another lead...Those two really love being detectives...They're hooked on cracking cases.."laughed Lieutenant Cotton..

"They're hooked on each other..They'd clean sewers if they could be together.."laughed Monique...
"I'm hooked on you ..." said Lt. Cotton...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm good to know.." said Monique..
They continued to kiss....

Monique unzippered his trousers...and he took his  t shirt off..

He slipped her dress off.....He just marveled at her sexy body....

 They walked into the bedroom...and fell upon the bed...kissing and fondling each other..

He stared hard at Monique....She pulled him to her and began kissing him again..

"Mr. Cotton.... I think you've succeeded in getting me aroused..." Monique joked...

"Well...I'm certainly aroused..." he said..

"I think you wake up aroused.." Monique joked...

She slipped her panties off and unhooked her bra herself while he was kissing her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." he moaned..watching her....


She softly stroked his penis , which was as hard as a rock....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Frankie....you are good and hard...." she said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..." he moaned....

"MMMMMMMMMM just calm down...ouuuuuuuuuu calm down.... ouuuuuu you are as hard as a brick!" she cooed....
''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Sugar Baby, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Lt. Cotton....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me Frankie, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Monique...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

The bed began to squeak under their weight and the headboard rattled...


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" she yelled..

''Alright Frankie....calm down baby... "she chided him while smiling..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Sugar Baby...Sugar Baby ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Frankie...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Damn Nique, you are driving me crazyyyy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd!" he exclaimed.

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Monique

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Sugar Baby...Sugar Baby ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Frankie..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..You can have as much as you want Yessssssssss!."she cooed...

"LAWDDD  girl what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Sugar Baby...Sugar Baby ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Frankie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Frankie!!!!"she wailed...

He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...

Monique experienced a very intense orgasm.....She cried like a little girl, both of her legs trembled and she gazed at him, smiling sweetly......


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............I love you soooo much!" she moaned finally...



They slept the rest of the night...The Next Morning, Monique walked up the stairs to her sister and brother in law's room...like she always did...She halfway expected to hear the bed squeaking , the headboard slamming against the wall and her sister and brother in law moaning in ecstacy...but this morning she heard nothing..

She rang the doorbell...Nothing!!...She called both their phones....Still Nothing!!...It was eerily quiet..She ran back downstairs...

"Frankie, something is wrong!" she said..

"Huh? What?" he asked..

"Nate and My Sister didn't come home last night..." said Monique...

III-

"We found the flying car..."said Detective Kylie White..
"Their phones and Glocks are both in here..."she said..

"That's so we couldn't track them..."said Lt. Cotton...."I don't like this...I have a bad feeling about this.." he said..
"They had a meeting with some lawyer, Inger Moray Stevens at Louie's Sky Bar..." said Kylie..

"That's our next stop.."said Lt. Cotton..
They descended on the Sky Bar...
Police raided the bar....
''And you mean to tell me you didn't see these two at all?" asked Lt. Cotton.

showing him two photos of Monica and I...
"No sir....I definitely would have remembered her...." said the bartender...

"We scraped the videos from yesterday Lieutenant....Nothing..."said Kylie...

"You got an address for that Lawyer?" asked Lieutenant Cotton..

"Yes..."said Kylie..

"Let's Go." he said..
"Yes Lieutenant..I did call Detectives Nellis and Nellis.....I wanted to talk to them about my late client...but they blew me off they never showed up for the meet."said Inger Moray Stevens..

She smiled innocently...

"They never called or said anything?" he asked..

"No...I waited around for two hours...Then I went home...." said Inger..
Kylie stared daggers at her...
Lt. Tragg didn't believe her, but he had no proof she was lying...He looked at Kylie and the squad of policemen..


"Alright, thank you for your time Mrs. Stevens...Come on Kylie...Let's go." he said.
Two hours after they were gone...
Inger laughed...She picked up a device that scrambles the voice....She grabbed a burner phone and she called Police Headquarters..
"Phone call for you Lieutenant.."said a Detective who passed Lt. Cotton the phone..

"This is Lt. Cotton, Homicide" he said..

"HELLO LIEUTENANT.....I HAVE YOUR DETECTIVES, MONICA TALBERT-NELLIS AND NATE NELLIS....DO NOT BOTHER LOOKING FOR THEM , YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEM...THEY ARE IN THE U.K.  LONDON TO BE EXACT.....YOU NEED TO CALL INTERPOL, SCOTLAND YARD OR WHOEVER YOU HAVE TO CALL AND ASK FOR WILLIAM MORAY TO BE RELEASED FROM PRISON NOW! OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR TWO DETECTIVES ALIVE AGAIN!" came the voice..

"Who is this?"asked Lt. Cotton.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.....TIME IS TICKING DOWN....24 HOURS....CAPTAIN WILLIAM MORAY BETTER BE A FREE MAN OR THEY ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD!"

(Click)

Lt. Cotton looked more worried now than he had in a long while..

IV-
Our Food was slipped into us on a tray through a slot...

We didn't eat it...We didn't wish to be further drugged...

Monica sent me another telepathic message...

"Did you notice that whoever has us hasn't asked for anything yet?" 


"They haven't asked for anything from us....We are what they want....And we know it's Moray's daughter...She wants her father released...
I'm going to lock in...To Monique..."
"Bae, we are overseas....Even if you can lock into her....Who can help us?" I asked..

"I don't know where we are Bae....But we aren't in London...I've counted five people on the street...No other activity....and about five people down this hallway...Somebody has to know where we are..." she said..

I sat quietly and watched her...

Monica's suspicions were right...We were being observed..

"Such a strange couple...They haven't said one word to each other...They've just sat and stared at each other...This is some kind of psychological game they are playing but it won't work..."said Inger Moray Stevens....

"They didn't eat the food either....They suspect and rightly so that the food is drugged... I needed to move them and to do that ,I needed for them to be asleep..That's okay...They'll be safe there...Nobody will think to look for them there...I've got ten well paid goons watching them...But they haven't said a word to each other...Haven't tried to figure out who I am or why they're here...They're just sitting quietly....The girl looks like she's in a trance.. They aren't even trying to have sex...Hmmm,something strange is going on...They must know they can't be traced or tracked here.."she mused..
Meanwhile...Monique is feeling her sister's essence...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she said.....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned...Monica was communicating with her...She could hear her thoughts and feel her as if she were with her...

After about a half an hour,

  She traveled to Police Headquarters...


"Is Frankie in?" she asked..

"He's in his office.."said Kylie..

"Frankie....Monica locked into me...She and Nate are alive..."said Monique..

"I know....They've been kidnapped...I just heard from whoever has them....Captain William Moray is behind this..He has an operative on the outside...They're in London...In the U.K.."said Lieutenant Cotton...

"London? No they're not!!! They don't know exactly where they are and I don't either...but they're not in London...I can feel her....She and Nate aren't too far...They're close!"said Monique..

"Can you lead us to them?" asked Lieutenant Cotton...

"Yes.." she said..

He closed his door and kissed Monique passionately, slyly running his hands up her skirt...She removed his hands and broke their embrace...

"Frankie...Frankieeeeeeeeeeee, Focus baby!  As much as I'd love to...Don't you think we should be rescuing Nate and Mo-Mo? We can do this tonight..." asked Monique..
Lt. Cotton blushed and smiled...He was instantly embarrassed....

"Uh Yeah..Yeah, you-you-you're right." he said...

He hated that around her ,he lost total control of himself...

"I'm going to wait outside...Calm yourself down.....and then let's get going." she said ,smiling at him sweetly....She loved that she turned him on so much...She was soo attracted to him, but she loved that he was equally attracted to her also...
Meanwhile in London or where-ever we were.....

I sent a telepathic message to Monica..

"I'm tired of being cooped up in here...Let's kick up our heels and fly out of here.."I said..

"And how do we do that?" asked Monica..

I opened up my heel on my shoe...and showed her..

"Shock bombs...Remember Kylie came back from that FBI training session and she had a few? I used it on that Android...The Killer Android..."I said..

"I remember.."said Monica..

"Well I ordered a whole supply of them off the internet....and I've kept them on me...I figured they might come in handy..I can't think of a better time than now...I'm betting the power of this shock grenade and the electrical force holding us in here...Will counter itself...What do you think?" I said..
"I think you're right...I can't believe we could have escaped all this time and you just sat here.."said Monica..

"Hey We had a nice time together didn't we?   Uh take your bra off...I need it.." I said.,

"Bae, this isn't the time for that..As much as I'd love to give you some...Don't you think we should be concentrating on escaping if we can?"said Monica..

"I need the elastic to project this thing towards that door and we have to step back...I don't think about sex all the time.."I said..

Monica gave me the serious side eye...

"Okay....sometimes I don't...Can I have that bra?" I said..
She passed me her bra... We both crunched into the farthest corner and turned our heads...I  used the strap as a sort of sling shot device...I fired the shock bomb at the electrically charged door..We kneeled in the corner and turned our heads...
The explosion knocked the door off the hinges and knocked four of our captors unconscious....

Monica slipped her bra back on and we both exited our small prison...We headed to the streets...

It felt good to feel fresh air and sunshine...
Finally I spoke..

"Look....Over there!!!..A Hover car.."I said..

We jumped in and took off...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is fun bae.." said Monica ,who put her arms around my neck..As we traveled the streets of this fake London

at top speed and the wind blew through her beautiful hair...

If this wasn't otherwise so serious...It really would be kind of fun..We were like two kids at an amusement park...

We whizzed through the streets of "London" or where ever we were...

Monica was right...There were no people on the streets...No cars...No Businesses appeared to be open ,nothing..And the streets were eerily quiet...Someone wanted us to think we were in London....
We weren't in London.....Just where we were was anybody's guess..


(CONCLUSION NEXT)




14 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

That was a great escape....I dug it!

Swaggie said...

Yes,One of the best escapes in ESCAPADES history!

Angie B. said...

Loved This Episode!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Brenda said...

I'm kind of bummed out that Captain Moray is behind this...I like him as a villian, but I wasn't quite ready for his return yet!

Toni said...

I felt the same way Brenda.

Cheryl said...

Ditto, but this is still a good story!

Halo said...

Yes it is a good story..Can't wait until tomorrow!

Sunflower said...

Very good and suspenseful..I don't care that Dr. Moray seems to be behind this...Like Daddy ,Like Daughter..

Lisa said...

Yesss, like Daddy,Like Daughter!

tate 2 said...

This is good...Captain Moray is still incarcerated..His little girl is risking it all like melo..

Vanessa said...

Aint She though? LOL!

Rita said...

Personally Loved this episode!

Yvonne Anderson said...

I don't think they are in London...