Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hung Up

I was in jail for about 24 HOURS and a half , when I got a visit from the guard...

"You Morris? , Kevin Morris..?" he asked..

"That I am.." I said..

"Come with me...Your wife and some Attorneys are here..."he said..

I smiled..

The guard walked me to the front desk...

 "Hey Baby..Sorry I took so long.."said Sepia..
Sepia and Attorney Kayla Bennett, Cousin of Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West were standing together..

I was surprised to see Kayla, an attorney I often worked for...but even more surprised to see Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece ,Beverly West...her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, a P.I. like me and Beverly's husband, Nelson East and my adopted daughter and their para legal, Josie Boyd..standing behind them.

"Kevin, are you alright?  When Kayla told me , I had to come down.."said Olivia..

"Me too!" said Beverly...

"You know, Tragg busted me too , when I first started working for Liv and Bev....Welcome to the club buddy.."laughed Donnie Ray...

Josie hugged me...

"I can't believe that man.."she said..

"Tragg was trying to pull your P.I. license....but don't worry...He's got no case....We are on it.." said Nelson....
"For you...Pro Bono!" said Kayla..
"Your bail is paid...You are free to go husband.."said Sepia..
"You don't have to worry about your license being  pulled..We threw that out and we dropped all of the charges..."came the voice of ADA Keith Wallace..."Not only that ,your bail money is being refunded to you.." he said..

"Oh wow! Thank you.."said Sepia..

"Thank You man.." I said..

"I only got the charges dropped...Apparently you have a very important friend...a friend of the mayor's...Dr. Micheal Pratt Sr. He got your bail money refunded.."said Keith Wallace...  "How are you Olivia, Beverly?" he said ,laughing..

''We are fine....We were just here to help our good friend Kevin..."said Olivia..

"He's my friend too...I wasn't going to let him go out like that...Especially after all the times he's helped my friends..." he said..   "Oh Yeah...Tragg tried to get Hazel fired...


but Doc Gibbons had a fit..
He and the entire Medical Examiner's Officer went to bat for her, said she was one of the best Forensic Investigators he ever had and said Lt. Tragg was the biggest asshole he's ever met...Never waits for findings...Gives sensitive information to the media before it's confirmed et al...Hazel's job is safe...

and all of the guys.. Sissy,Carlotta,Tyriq,Jimmy,Duke, Angie, Sirena and Hop went to bat for you at the board...So Did FBI Deputy Special Agent Sharon Hopkins, DEA Regional SAC, Carol Redding and Captain Cantrell...












The board all but laughed in Lt. Tragg's face....


Your license is safe for years Kevin..."said Keith Wallace..
I was moved to tears...Such an outpouring of love...

"Ohhhhh don't cry...now....You know we love you.."said Olivia..who rubbed my back...

"Come here bae.."said Sepia, who placed a wet kiss on my lips..
She as usual felt good...




Kayla, Beverly, Josie, Nelson and Donnie Ray all clapped..
"Thank you all..Thank you all..Let's get out of here...Go get something to eat.."I said smiling...With that, we all left...

II-
It was good to be at home...but a day had gone by a day I could have been investigating the case... A day wasted that I spent in jail on some trumped up charges...
Sepia smiled...

"I know you're glad to be home aren't you?" she said..

"That goes without saying..." I said..."Where is Kimmie Cakes..?" I asked..

"She's with Robert and Bonita...I figured , you uh might want...." she said before I interrupted her..

"Yes I do..." I said..

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately...Sepia knew what I wanted...

we wound up in bed...making sweet love.....I

 entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...

FIVE to SIX hours of lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

Sepia was sitting upright and now moving herself up and down on me...

I was losing my mind....

"OH MY GODDDD SEPIA..."I moaned and came like a gusher....So hard and so much ,it scared her a little bit...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." she said...

She showered me with kisses...

''So glad you're home...nasty man..."she remarked..



III-
While I was free and my license was safe...Lt. Tragg was at this minute in the Deputy Of Operations office getting a tongue lashing...

''Sir..I was just acting in the uh best interest of my investigations...Morris had interviewed nearly everybody I was interviewing before I got to them..."said Lt. Tragg..

"He has a paying client...He was doing his job Unlike a certain Police Lieutenant I know!!!....At no time was he anywhere near you...so how was he interfering? Sounds to me like he was doing a better job than you...Instead of working this case...You're taking a personal vendetta out on a P.I. and a Medical Examiner!!!

 and bringing trumped up charges...Every damn lawyer and damn near every detective and fed went to bat for that guy...and worse...His client is the murder victim's father...Who obviously has no faith in you, thanks to your past screw ups...Which have all been chronicled on Television...He called the Mayor and he called the Commissioner and the Commissioner called ME!!!  HANDS OFF MORRIS


  and don't you go to the M.E.'s Office for awhile...You're not welcome there...

Doc Gibbons might cut you..

You've caused a Public relations disaster....The Commissioner told me to take you off the case, but I persuaded her to let you stay on it..  It's been a day...Morris has been in jail all day...He just got out a few hours ago...You got any leads on this case?" asked the Deputy Of Operations..

"No sir...Uh  I haven't had time to look into it...I had a Press Conference this morning and I did a guest appearence on Hot Suspect this afternoon....and.."said Lt. Tragg..

The Deputy Of Operations grimaced and shook his head....

"If you want to get even with Kevin Morris..get on the streets and solve this case...NOW GET OUT OF HERE AND DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE STUPIDER THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!...CATCH ME A KILLER!"said the Deputy Of Operations..

"Yes Sir...Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"said a contrite Lt. Tragg...
 Later, Lieutenant Tragg sat in his favorite watering hole complaining bitterly to the bartender, Curly Howard..

"Curly,I tell ya, the day I had....I busted this damned P.I., whose been a thorn in my side...and ...and...Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her damn niece Beverly West, her cousin, Kayla Bennett and her niece's husband, Nelson East and her husband..Donnie Ray Alexander are all at his hearing and spring him...I swear they jump on any case that even looks controversial... They not only sprung him.and got the charges dropped...but that damn Sissy Van Buren and her detectives....The Heads of the FBI and the DEA, My damn Captain and ADA Keith Wallace all went to bat for him...He gets to keep his license...He walks scott free... Then Doc Gibbons refuses to fire that Dr. Baylor, who was sharing sensitive information with the P.I.. He raises a big stink with the Deputy of Operations and I get called on the carpet...The P.I.'s client is some friend of the Mayor and he called the Mayor and the Police Commissioner...They tried to have me taken off the case...A simple street murder...Now it's a political football." said Lt. Tragg...

"Geez Artie..sounds like you busted the wrong guy...wrong gal too...both em have a lot of drag with the right people."said Curly Howard.

"I can't even go to the M.E.'s office for awhile...Can you believe this?  "

"Look Artie, just get out on those streets and work that case....Solve it...That will shut everybody up.."said Curly....a former detective himself and a friend of Lt. Tragg's late father and uncle, who were both detectives at one time..

"Yeah..." said Lt. Tragg.


IV-
It was now 96 hours since the murder and as any detective knows...After the first 48 hours...the trail grows colder and colder...

Sitting in jail all day took a lot of time off of my investigation...I had to get back on top of this...

I had done a lot...But all of the effort I had put into this investigation had gotten me no farther than Lt. Tragg....and that wasn't good..

The killer had rode a bike...Was in the Bike race....So he was about the murder victim's age...Mid 40's and athletic...This wasn't a random shooting...He knew his victim and he rode close to him.....I had to find someone, anyone else who was in that race who may have personally known the victim and possibly the killer..

I had to start from the beginning, Go over this guys entire life...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


13 comments:

Toni said...

No surprise here...I knew Kevin would walk and wouldn't lose his license!

Angie B. said...

Who really thought Kevin was going to lose his license?

Sunflower said...

Who thought this was going to turn out any other way?

Lisa said...

WOW! Sepia rallied the troops didn't she? Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Donnie Ray, Kayla!! WOW! And Keith Wallace, Sissy, Carlotta,Tyriq,Jimmy, Sirena, Hop,Angie, Sharon ,Carol and Ed Cantrell all came through for him...Nice!

Halo said...

Sepia is the real MVP....She rallied the troops and came up with the cash!

Vanessa said...

I'm surprised Kevin stayed locked up THAT long...but at least he's free and clear now!

Brenda said...

He'd still better stay clear of Lt. Tragg....After this big loss for him on both fronts...Hazel still has her job too! he's not going to be too pleased.

Rita said...

The important thing is Lt. Tragg knows that Kevin is untouchable. He said he had too many friends on the Police force ,in the D.A.'s office. amongst the Feds and knew too many lawyers to be concerned about Lt. Tragg.

Cheryl said...

That's true! (what Rita said)

Grover Tha Playboy said...

There is still a killer on the streets though..And neither one of them...Lt. Tragg or Kevin is close to catching the killer yet!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!

James Perkins said...

No surprise there!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!