Friday, September 7, 2018

An Old Man On The Road

Monica and I were zooming out of the city of "London" or wherever we were...I was going at top speed,which for this Hover Car was about 85 miles an hour...
"Nate I had a feeling about you when we first became partners..."said Monica as we headed down the empty "London" streets
the wind blowing Monica's beautiful hair..

"Yeah I know, that I was a horn dog..."I said..

"Nooooo, I mean you are, you always want it...but noooooo I knew, I just knew that you would always protect me, always have my back...I've never felt as safe with any of my partners as I have with you..." she said..

I turned and smiled at her...

"And I've never had as much fun with any other partner than you.....I wasn't having fun at all until I met you.,.....You...You're a once in a lifetime girl.....I'm just crazy about you."I said..

"Awwwww..I'm crazy about you too bae.." said Monica...

But our touching little moment  was abruptly ended by gun fire...

 Not one, but two Hover Cars were hot on our trail...A man in each of them had an uzi and was spraying the streets with gunfire!

"Roll that window up...We got dinner guests..."I said.
"And we don't have guns or re-inforcements..Damn it!"said Monica..
I turned a corner.....

One of the hover cars must have anticipated that...It turned also and was coming at us from the opposite direction..
It was coming at me at top speed...guns blazing..
The other one was right behind me..Guns blazing...

I saw just what I needed...A side drive way, which I cut down....just in the knick of time..
Both hover cars collided, killing all six of the passengers...three in each car....

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  My HUSBAND CAN DRIVE!"said Monica...

Like me, her adrenulum was at a fever pitch....
"Among other things "I said..
We kissed passionately, right there in the driveway....




II-
From a remote location..Inger Moray Stevens was furiously yelling into her phone at her one remaining operative...

"I DON'T  BELIEVE IT!!!!, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!...HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY ESCAPE?,THAT DOOR WAS RE-INFORCED STEEL AND IT WAS LINED WITH ELECTRICAL WIRES AND A CURRENT STRONG ENOUGH TO KILL AN ELEPHANT...HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY ESCAPE?" SHE SCREAMED!!

"I don't know...There was an explosion of some kind, Me and three of the guys were knocked unconscious...They're in pretty bad shape...They need medical attention.."said the man..

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM, WHERE IS MONICA AND NATE?" screamed Inger..

"They took a Hover car...but the rest of the boys are on them....They got the other two cars..They'll catch em..." he said..

"THEY MUST BE CAUGHT BEFORE THEY CAN GET OFF THE LOT AND DISCOVER MY LITTLE RUSE......LT. COTTON HAS SIX HOURS TO FREE MY FATHER, I CAN NOT ALLOW THOSE TWO TO ESCAPE!" she screamed..

"Relax, we'll get em..They have no idea where they're going." he assured her.

III-
Monica and I had made our way out of the "city limits.."
"Nate look!!  This isn't London..."said Monica..

"Oh My God...We are on a ...An old abandoned movie lot....Where they used to film those commercials and music videos....." I said as I brought the car to a halt..

An Old Man was smoking a pipe and walking down the road..

"Heyyy You two must be lost....Nobody comes out here..." he said..

''Where are we?" I asked..
I kept looking at the skyline...

"You're about five miles outside of the City of Philadelphia..."said the man...

"Oh My God...It makes sense now...They used a Airplane simulator...To make us feel like we were flying..."said Monica..

"We were so drugged...They had a guy act as a barber and shave me and cut my hair...Like we had been flying for hours..We were never in London...That was a movie set...No wonder there were no people in the streets..."I said.

"Sounds like your friends played a pretty bad trick on you guys...Stop all that drinkin...It's not good for you....Me? I just smokes my pipe...That's all.." he said..
"You sir are correct."I said, smiling..
Monica smiled at both of us...
Lt. Cotton, Kylie and the police invaded the Movie set....
"Let's go, take this place apart piece by piece..." he said..

Kylie and the police found six charred bodies and wreckage from a hover car crash in the streets....

Inside the prison, where we were being held...They found three men....who unfortunately had already died.....They should have had medical attention...

And the lone survivor...

"You're too late...We've already recaptured them...."he said mildly...

"Think again pal....We found six of your co-horts, dead on the streets....They must have crashed into each other.."said Lt. Cotton...

"Hook him up....Nate and Monica couldn't have gotten but so far...And put out an all points bulletin for the arrest of Inger Moray Stevens.."he said..

"How did you guys find us? How did you know?" he asked...

"Questions aren't in your vocabulary right now Mister.."said Lt. Cotton..
They took off....

"Lou...Look down there...A Hover Car....."said Kylie...

"Land this thing...That better be Nate and Monica..."said Lt. Cotton..

******************************************************************************

 "Boy are we glad to see you.."said Monica..
''We feel so stupid...They made us think we were in the U.K. All the while, We were right here on this old movie lot....Just five miles out of the city..."I said..

"You didn't make any negotiations to let Moray out of prison did you?" asked Monica.

"Not hardly....In fact...I'm down to three hours...I should be getting a call from her soon.."said Lt. Cotton.

"She still doesn't know that all but one of her gang is dead.."I said..

"Make that two...We picked up Louie, the now former owner of the Sky bar on our way here..He was so scared, he told us everything...and I mean, everything.....We know she killed your three  victims and that she'd been financing this under instructions from her father  ever since he got locked up..He was on her payroll too!"said Kylie..
We headed home...

Actually she did know...She didn't bother to call Lieutenant Cotton...She figured if we were smart enough to escape, the jig was pretty much up...Especially when none of her operatives answered their phones...

IV-

 A FEW DAYS LATER-

 In a private Off Shore Loft near Aquaport..... Inger Moray Stevens is relaxing , Relieved that she escaped the city before the police closed in...

Since this property wasn't in her name, She planned to hole up here for a few more days and then take a trip to the Undersea City of Lemuria and simply vanish for awhile ,until she could get to Europe....

Like we suspected....

Inger Moray Stevens called again....She couldn't resist the urge to taunt us..

"YOU GUYS WON THIS TIME...BUT YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF ME.....OR MY FATHER!" she said...

"Oh I think we have..." I said and grabbed her and handcuffed her...

SHE WAS STUNNED!!!

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? HOW, HOW DID YOU KNOW?? HOW DID YOU KNOW?? THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOWWWWW?" she exclaimed.. She was in tears....

"There is sooo much you don't know about us..."said Monica...

Louie had told us of several residences she might hide out at...It took us a little under 48 hours to check them all out...This was the last place on our list...

"I don't believe this." she said..now calming herself...

"Believe it!...Read her rights....And then get her the hell out of here.."said Lt. Cotton..

She stomped her foot in disgust...As several Tactical squad Policemen moved in, armed to the teeth!

"I don't believe it...I'm going to Jail.." she said as she was taken off in handcuffs...Baffled at how we caught her..

"I told you guys...Louie told us everything, including her favorite hiding spot...This loft here."laughed Kylie...

EPILOUGE-

 Inger Moray Stevens was tried and convicted of three counts of first degree murder and two counts of kidnapping...She was sentenced to die by lethal injection...She is appealing her death sentence...

Louie and her other goon each got ten years..


Her father, Captain William Moray is still in Europe, safely behind bars....

I wasn't thinking about either of them this morning...
I was in the bathroom at my duplex ,kissing my wife ,Monica...My partner, Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis..with my hand firmly down in her panties...
"Natttttttttttttte honey, I have a hair appointment this morning..I'm sorry...I have to get ready soon." she cooed in between smouldering kisses...
"It's Saturday baby" I said..
"I know bae, but I got to make this hair appointment...She fit me in at the last minute..." cooed Monica..
''Awwww mannnn. I'm fitting you in now" I said..

''Awwww I knowwwwwwwwww...I knowww.."cooed Monica in between hot smouldering kisses.
We kissed some more and fell on the bed...

"Okay...We'll have to make this quick okay?  Tonight when I come home...We'll have all night...I promise.." she said..
and before we knew it, we were making sweet love....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mo...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Thank you bae"I moaned..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate, You're welcome...Ouuuuuu...Oh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..What am I going to do with you? You always want it...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned... 

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so damn good." I moaned.

Natttttttttttttte honey, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ummmmmmmmm , it is goood...Ouuuuuuuuu" she cooed..

''.I'm almost there...ummmmmmmmmm...almost there baby..ohhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

The bed was rocking from side to side and squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the wall..

Unknown to us, Monique's twin sister, Monique, was about to knock on the door, when she heard the bed squeaking and the headboard rattling..

"OH Myyyy.."she exclaimed...She smiled...This sound was music to her ears...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...."cooed her sister, Monica..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mo...I love youuuu.."I moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I love you tooo, but you've got to hurry up and cum...hurry up and cum babyyyyyyyyyy, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.lawdddddddddddddddd." I moaned..

I was exploding like a gusher....


"That's my babyyyyyyyyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmm that's my guyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Ouuuu.Come on...cum for your Mo Mo, Cumm for me..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" moaned Monica ,
who was cumming herself..Shaking and trembling...Tears flowing down her face.... Nothing like a nice quickie...Early in the morning!
 Monique giggled and walked back downstairs..She made herself another cup of coffee...

"My brother in law sure loves my sister" she mused..


FOR  SLC

12 comments:

Tate 2 said...

"Sounds like your friends played a pretty bad trick on you guys...Stop all that drinkin...It's not good for you....Me? I just smokes my pipe...That's all.." he said..
Funniest line in the story...Loved it.

Brenda said...

Keith, you're great for creating quirky charactors...The Old Man was hysterical!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! Loved the closing scene!

Cheryl said...

The closing scene was hillarious..."My Brother in Law sure loves my sister!"LMAO!

Rita said...

Monique giggled and walked back downstairs..She made herself another cup of coffee...

"My brother in law sure loves my sister" she mused..

That was priceless!

Toni said...

Another Great story Keith!

Angie B. said...

Great Storytelling as usual Keith!

Sunflower said...

Loved it...Especially the old man!

Lisa said...

Keith,The Old Man was hysterical!

Vanessa said...

Keith,Love your charactors...All of them!

Halo said...

Monique giggled and walked back downstairs..She made herself another cup of coffee...

"My brother in law sure loves my sister" she mused..

Yes he does...Yes she does...

Black Love Matters!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good work!