Thursday, September 27, 2018

Man With A Pinky Ring

It was a full moon...... Chico and Meeka sat in front of Josie;s stylish loft...
He was tickled pink that he had even gotten this far this soon with this fine woman...

"You sure giggle a lot Chico...Is that all you do is giggle?" asked Meeka...

"Nahh baby...I do a lot more than giggle..." he said..
He leaned over and kissed her passionately.....It had been a year since Meeka had even been kissed by a man...and a year and a half since she'd had any kind of sex...She returned his passion...

She unzippered his trousers...As she expected all night..He was as hard as a baseball bat and his length and girth almost equaled one...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuuu." she cooed as she stroked him softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." he moaned... He attempted to push her head down towards his erect and engorged penis...but she moved her head away..

"Ugh Ughhhh...Maybe when I know you better baby..." she said.  "Let's go inside.." she said..


Chico laughed...

They were barely inside the door...
They were kissing again...

"Ouuuuuu, you can't wait can you?" she asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , no I can't." he said..

''Well you've got to let me put the key in the door so we can get inside."she said,smiling...


Inside Josie's loft...They tossed off their shoes and Chico eased Meeka up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned his passion....His shirt went to the floor as he continued kissing her and she continued kissing him...He unzippered her dress and slipped it off....She unzippered his trousers and   he hurriedly stepped out of them....She held his now massively erect penis in her hands...They hadn't even bothered to close the front door...

"Oh My God...Chico....Ouuuuu goodnesss...you are huge!!!..Close the front door, we don't want everyone seeing us" she exclaimed...as he unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....He took his foot and kicked the door shut.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Chico....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as he slipped her panties down ......

"You got a condom?" she asked...

''Huh?, What?" he asked.

"It's okay...I do..." she said and fumbled in her purse for one....
Chico thrusted his tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with his hand...With his other hand he took the condom...She helped him tear open the wrapper....He slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on him as he entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she screamed as Chico continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....


 He laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and he entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..He kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss his lips and his ears and his chest...


"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" he said. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwd!" he screamed..

She wrapped her legs around Chico's waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched him thrust for thrust and even kissed his shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Chico was losing his mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard them....

 Chico and Meeka made sweet passionate and intense love like this for close to FIVE TO SIX HOURS...Meeka began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....Chico was surprised at how passionate she was ...She was surprised at how long he was going...

The bed was rocking back and forth, the headboard was slamming into the wall and  the bed springs were squeaking like crazy....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Chico....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as They both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

He giggled like a school boy, he just couldn't believe his good luck...To be in bed with this fine woman...
"Damnnnnn girlll..that felt goood...Ummmmmmmmmmm..." moaned Chico, who got way more than he bargained for...

"Ouuuuuu Chico..I came about four times..." moaned Meeka..

''Awww Stop lying.." he laughed....

"I'm serious....You put it on me.."she laughed as he held her....

She softly stroked his penis, which grew hard in no time....She slipped his condom off...Took a towel and wiped his penis off...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu somebody's got a boner!" she said in a sing songy voice.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwddd girl...ummmmm.."Chico moaned.He giggled some more...

"Ummm baby I think I know you well enough after what we just did...Ummmmmm." and bent over and took as much of him in her mouth as she could and began to move her head up and down..

''WORDDD! girrrrlllllll, what you sayyyyyy?" said a surprised Chico....who leaned his head back and just opened his mouth wide....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwddd girl...ummmmm.."Chico moaned.

He was exhausted...but he wasn't about to not take advantage of having this fine woman again...

After about an HOUR of sucking and licking...She looked into his eyes and gave him a big sloppy kiss...

"Ouuuuuuu...You are as hard as a brick! .."she laughed as they continued kissing and Chico mounted her once again...
.She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mister Hamilton...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as her bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at Chico almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE TO FOUR HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....They were both going to be very tired tomorrow, and he had to go to  work...he had a rehearsal for a gig, She had to meet with Olivia and Beverly at 11:00 but neither of them cared at the moment...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he yelled!

"Mister Hamilton....ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Hamilton!! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned and cooed..."

She had had three more intense orgasms....and this guy was still humping and sweating...He had to cum and cum soon she wagered...She needed a little sleep...

 She began to blow softly in Chico's ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned him on even more...and within Twenty minutes... He pulled out and exploded like a gusher, all over her nipples and her chest....She giggled... ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuu...Mister Hamilton...ohhhh my goddd!" she moaned....She was having an intense orgasm!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!"he moaned.. He was continuing to explode....

He held her tightly in his arms...She loved a man who cuddled with her after sex...She drifted off to the most peaceful sleep she'd had in a long time..She had needed this...He didn't want to let go of her...His body was still trembling...

**********************************************************************************

Chico showered and dressed and got ready to leave...She was still in her t-shirt and panties..Chico marveled at her sexy body...
Meeka smiled and walked him to the door..

"Thank you Mr. Hamilton...For a wonderful night....And I mean that...Whoooooooo..." she said..

She rewarded him with a wet sloppy kiss..


''You are quite welcome baby......Listen, could I see you again? Is it too early for me to ask you that?" he asked..

"Most definitely You can see me again!!!!......You know I live in New York Right? , But I am coming here to live soon.."she said..

''Yeah, you told me.."he said.

They exchanged numbers in their phones...She gave him her address in New York and he gave her his address...
He pulled her to him and kissed her one last time...for close to THIRTY MINUTES.......
"Mr. Hamilton, we keep this up we are going to land back in bed.."she whispered..Running her index finger across his lips...

''That wouldn't be a bad thing..Would it?" he asked..

"I've got a meeting with Olivia and Beverly at noon and don't you have a rehearsal for a gig at 11:00 this morning?" she asked..

"Yeah ,I do...Well, I'll call you.." he said...

"You better!" she said and they both laughed....

He left...

She watched his car as it drove away.....She sighed....Wow...That was so nice last night...she thought and giggled as she headed for the shower.


II-
Surprisingly Meeka was on time to our meeting and we weren't...
She was dressed to the nines...Smiling, bubbly....
Alfreda let her in...

"They'll be here shortly baby...Olivia and my daughter, Beverly are in court



...and Nelson ,

my son in law is at work, but he'll be here soon...Josie is here....

You want some coffee???...Although you don't look like you need it."said Alfreda...

Meeka was glowing...

"That's okay...I don't need any, but thank you very much..." said Meeka..

"Ummmmmmmmmm Ummmph, Must have been good last night huh? You are glowing..."laughed Alfreda...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu girllll you don't know...Oh excuse me...I'm sorry..I'm calling you girl...You're Beverly's mama...But you look so young and vibrant...Wow!  I see where Beverly gets her good looks from.."said Meeka..

"Thank you baby...and I know how you feel...I got a man too and he uh is very good at making me see Heaven at times too!"said Alfreda...
"Oh My Godd....Wouuuuuuuuuuuu..Yessssssssss.."laughed Meeka who high fived Alfreda..."I like you." she said..

Josie walked in...She took one look at her good friend and smiled..

"Got you some last night huh?" she said..

All three women broke out in gails of laughter..

''Girllll I can barely walk..I'm amazed I'm here on time...He wanted to do it again this morning...Wooooooo..." she said..

''So, you gonna see him again?" asked Josie..
"Yes indeed!!!!...I'll see him tonight, if he calls me.." she said..
'Wowwww!" laughed Josie...

Just then, Olivia, Beverly and I walked in...


"Hii Meeka, Sorry we are late...We were in court ,

comparing evidence.."said Olivia..

''Somebody is glowing this morning..Guess you had a good night huh girlie?" asked Beverly...
"It shows huh? Yessssssssssssssss,ouuu I think I'm in love!" said Meeka...
"Hey everybody.." I said as I entered and sat down...
Nelson walked in and joined us...He worked for a half day and then returned home...
The six of us sat around the table....
"So...what am I looking at?" asked Meeka, now no longer smiling or thinking about last night with Chico, but fully realizing that she was still facing murder charges..



''We were in court at an evidentiary hearing..It's a normal procedure and the defendant doesn't have to be there...It was just attorneys and the judge.." said Olivia..

"The Good News....They've got next to nothing...Nothing tangible...I'm 100 percent certain we can get you off in the preliminary..."said Beverly..

''Why do you think that?"asked Meeka..

''We've got photos taken from the Hotel Garage of you arriving and the valet taking your luggage out...There was definitely no body in the car and it's time stamped...We've got your luggage...Which could not fit in that car with a body..."said Olivia.

"There are hand prints on the neck of Mr. St. John that are bigger than yours..Much bigger...Plus the killer left DNA...DNA that does not match the DNA taken from you by Lt. Tragg.."said Beverly..
''We know that Raphael was alive the day you got here because we pulled up credit card records and a Street cam photo of him in New York boarding a train for Philadelphia the day you arrived and him arriving here at 30th Street station the next day...You were already here..We know he had dinner and drinks in town and then received calls from a blocked number in the Little Norway section of the city...and then all credit card, debit card and phone usage goes blank...We got one last street cam photo of him taken about 13 hours before his body wound up in the back of your car...in Little Norway talking to Phillip Belli, the guy you were supposed to meet up with ,who unfortunately is now dead." I said..



"If he sent you here to meet with Belli, Why did he come here?  Knowing you had the diamonds?" asked Olivia..

"Why didn't he call me if there was a change of plans?" asked Meeka..

"Maybe he never got the chance.."said Josie...
''And if NYPD was on this, why didn't they send someone?" asked Meeka..
''And here is the surprise...Tell her Donnie Ray."said Beverly who was now bowled over,laughing...

Olivia was laughing too!

"NYPD never called Lt. Tragg to give him any tip...This didn't come out at Olivia and Beverly's hearing because I wasn't with them...I was doing some digging of my own...I called NYPD...They said no one from there called anyone in Philadelphia about Raphael St. John AKA Ralph Johnson or you, who they've never even heard of or Phillip "Porto" Belli, who they've never heard of...Lt. Tragg thinks he got a hot tip from the NYPD, but they knew nothing about St. John/Johnson , who they say is suspected of engineering a few jewel heists and is a grifter as well as a suspect in the disapearence of Jeweler Sam Spade or Spaddadavich, but that they had nothing on him...At the time of his death there was no investigation into him or any diamonds what so ever...That tip which Lt. Tragg got came from right here in Philadelphia, from the New Delhi Indian Cuisine Restaurant...Had he of tried to check...He'd of known this.."I said.
"I'm confused...If The NYPD knows nothing about this and they didn't tip Lt. Tragg off..Then who did?" asked Meeka..

"I don't know...but I'm guessing it was whoever killed Rapheal and Phillip Belli...To throw the cops off of him.."I said..
"This Lieutenant Tragg...How did he ever make Detective?? Let alone A Lieutenant??" asked Meeka..
''Baby, a number of people have been asking that question for years."said Olivia..



Beverly, Josie ,Nelson and I cracked up laughing....

"Baby did you ever see anyone around Raphael with a Pinky Ring?" asked Olivia..getting back on subject.

"Raphael did business with a lot of people legit and shady....Come to think of it, I remember one man, a big hulk of a guy, who started coming around....Talking to him...Who made him nervous...He never told me who the man was...but I knew he was a heavy dude...And right after this Rapheal made a call..To Philly and he gave me some Jewelry...The ice I had in my car and told me to meet with Porto.."said Meeka.

"I think your boss, Mr. St. John was in trouble."said Olivia..

"Phillip "Porto" Belli is a gangster...He's muscle..I went by the Public defender's office..and talked to some people I still know there...He's local...A Leg breaker for the juice guys...Loan Sharks...Protection for anyone that can meet his price..Allegedly a killer for hire..He's never done anytime, but he's got a few arrests on his record...He's tight with a number of Russian and East European gangsters..."said Nelson..
''Oh My God!"said Meeka.
"But none of this has anything to do with you...We have enough to get you off in the preliminary...Whoever killed Raphael was here to kill him...He was paying Belli with those Diamonds...Diamonds Belli was probably going to fence...Only the killer got to St. John and Belli...Framed you to throw suspicion off of him.."said Beverly.
"Good because I don't know anything.."said Meeka..
"You're in no danger...but I'm certain...Whoever did all this killing wants those diamonds."said Josie..
''Which is surprising..Why no one has tried to get those diamonds from the police yet.." I said.





We all sat around that table perplexed by that question.
Meeka's phone rang.....
Meeka looked at the screen....

"It's a text...It's from Chico...He wants to meet tonight at Josie's..."she laughed...

"You turned him out girl."laughed Beverly...
"Wow!  Chico's not the calling back type..ESPECIALLY after he's gotten some..You really left an impression on him."said Josie..
"Come on niecy...let's say it together..."said Olivia..

 Beverly laughed...
Beverly and Olivia said in unison..

"THE POWER OF THE PAN-TAYYYS!"

Meeka laughed..

"You two are more like sisters than Aunt and Niece." she laughed..

''Meeka ,people have been saying that about those two for years." I said and laughed.

III-
Hours later, we were all in Josie's having drinks..
and chowing down on some southern fried chicken...
Reed Nelson and his quintet were providing live music...


Chico and I sat in with the band...I had my trumpet and he played percussion and some drums..
Olivia sat in a trance, listening to us...
Meeka said...

''Donnie Ray is sexy...He dresses well, is a good detective and can play the trumpet...I totally see why Liv is so attracted to him.."she said..
"Chico is not so bad either...He dressses nice..and is pretty cool.."said Josie..

"Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, but it's what's in his clothes that attract me..He needs to bottle that up and sell it..Whoooooooooooooooooooooo, he had me calling the saints in the bible....I nearly saw heaven.."said Meeka..

They looked over at Beverly and Nelson..


who were oblivious to the entire conversation..
Beverly was sitting on his lap, kissing him like it was nobody's business..
''Wow!  They are so cute..."said Meeka.
"Newlyweds.."said Josie with a smile..
Paris came over to our booth after my set ended...So did Chico..
Who took Meeka and placed her on his lap..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like an assertive man.." said Meeka..
I walked over to the bar...Gus talked to me...
"Hey Donnie Ray, remember the other day you were asking about a guy with a pinky ring?" said Gus...

"Yeah.." I said..

''Well a White guy, big guy about six feet ,two...with a fancy pinkie ring has been sniffin around here...Like he's looking for somebody...He came in here tonight,He never buys anything...Never says anything, just looks around,like he's casing the joint. He left a few minutes ago...You were busy playing the trumpet....I couldn't get your attention..."said Gus....

I looked around, Neither Olivia or Beverly were at the table...


Meeka and Chico were in a small booth in the back...
kissing passionately.....


Paris and Josie were standing in the corning talking quietly......
Olivia and Beverly had either gone to the ladies room or they stepped out to get some air...
Nelson came out of the men's room and asked me..

"Hey Donnie Ray...you seen the girls?"
"No, they must have stepped out to get some air.."I said..
Olivia and Beverly were standing outside, on the side street...They had been cornered by the hulking white man with the heavy accent and the huge pinky ring...

"DO NOT LIE TO ME!!!....WHERE IS MEEKA?" he asked..

''She's my client...I'm trying to help her beat a murder rap...She doesn't know anything...Leave her alone.We don't follow her around.."said Olivia..

"YOU LIE!" he screamed..
"That's not very nice!  You probably framed her..."said Beverly...

"SHE HAS SOMETHING I WANT!" he said..

''When I see her,I'll ask her about it.."said Olivia..

"I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHERE SHE IS...NOW WHERE IS SHE? TELL ME NOW!!!!" he bellowed..

"Leave us alone "said Beverly...

He grabbed both of them by their necks with both of his massive hands....

"I COULD SNAP BOTH OF YOUR NECKS RIGHT NOW!" he said..

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Neicy...It's time we gave this guy a knee up in life...Know what I'm saying? "said Olivia..

"Most definitely Auntay.."said Beverly...

Both women kneed him in his groin as hard as they could..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he moaned in pain as he bent over and released them both from his grip.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." he continued to moan...He was in excrutating pain...



Before he could straighten himself out...I punched him in his face about ten times....His face was now a bloody pulp, almost unrecognizable...he spun around...

He tried to swing, but I  blocked his punch...I punched him hard in his stomach...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..He tried to swing at me again...but he missed..He had big hands like hams...One punch from those hands and it might be lights out for me, so I stayed on the offensive..

I landed 12 lefts and  12 rights to his body which backed him up... He swung wildly at me several times and continued to miss...He was in excruiating pain and his movements were slow.. He was in no shape to deal with me at this time...My adrenalem was running at a high...

I  cracked him in his face another ten times until he fell to the ground...I was getting ready to stomp him when both Olivia and Beverly grabbed me..

"DONNIE RAY, BABY STOP!!!...YOU'LL KILL HIM!!!"shouted Olivia.."We are just fine baby...calm down..it's okayyyyy"she said softly..."It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" He voice could always calm me down...
Beverly hugged me..

"It's okay!! It's Okay....We are alright!" she said gently...She was shaking like a leaf...

The man rolled over...He was breathing hard...blood was running like a siv from his nose and his mouth..He said nothing to us..He moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  lawwwd!" he moaned..."Ummmmmmmm"he moaned...

The man grunted....he rolled over again  and managed to get to his feet...He was bleeding badly...He turned and ran as fast as he could down the street... leaving a trail of blood from his mouth and his nose..

"We are okay Donnie Ray, We are okay....He's had enough.."said Beverly softly...


 Olivia kissed me....

"We are alright...Thanks for looking out for us.."said Olivia softly...in between kisses, which calmed me down...

Nelson, Josie and Paris came running out...
 ''Whoa, what happened..?"he asked..He hugged Beverly...

"I'm alright baby."she said and hugged him..
 "You guys alright?" asked Josie..
"I saw which way he went."said Paris..
''Let him go...He won't be back here tonight.."I said.

I looked at both Beverly and Olivia's necks..



I found the pink ring impression....I snapped several photos of their necks...

"I believe you just won your case..."I said.

"He was looking for Meeka..He believed she had those diamonds.."said Olivia..rubbing her neck.."He had some huge hands.." she said.

"I'll say...The police still have those diamonds.."said Beverly..who was also rubbing her neck..

"Yeah, but once this case is over....They have to turn them over to her or whoever...It's no longer evidence.."said Nelson...

"Once he figures that out, he's going to try again...by the way , where is Meeka?" I asked..

''She's just fine.."said Josie...
And inside Josie's ,Meeka and Chico were kissing passionately....

She had his trousers unzippered under the table and was softly stroking his penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mister Hamilton....You are certainly happy to see meee..."said Meeka..

..
while he had his hand up her dress and was rubbing her legs..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph girl....Let's go to my place tonight..So I can see more of you...."he moaned..

 "I thought you'd never ask...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"  she cooed..

They both suddenly looked up....Blushing terribly...and straightening up...

"Meeka, I think you should stay with us tonight!!...You may still be in a little danger...We have an extra room...You can come too Chico.."I said..
 "Okay,if you don't mind.." said Meeka.
"No, that's uh cool with me.."said Chico...who we noticed was sweating profusely...He hurriedly fixed his clothes...
"Yes, that would be best...for tonight.."said Olivia..Who couldn't help but chuckle..She knew what they had been doing..
"And Josie and Paris are staying downstairs with Nelson and me."said Beverly...Who gave Chico the side eye and giggled..Even she knew what they had been up to.
 "Let me grab my car.."said Paris..

"Thanks so much Bev, Nelson..."said Josie..
"My wife loves to entertain.."laughed Nelson...
"Tomorrow is Saturday...We'll get up and have a nice  breakfast....It'll be nice.."said Olivia..

As they headed to the car...Nelson said to me..

"Donnie Ray that was the guy wasn't it?"
"I'm certain he is...One hundred percent certain..." I said..


(CONCLUSION NEXT)


9 comments:

Toni said...

Olivia and Beverly are so cute...Loved the way they gave that man a "Knee Up" in life.
LOL!

Angie B. said...

"Neicy,it's time we gave this man a knee up in life.." -Olivia..Great line, Great scene!

Sunflower said...

Love em, Just these two women..

Lisa said...

Well now we know who did kill Raphael for sure...But why does he want Meeka? She doesn't have the diamonds!

Halo said...

Part of me thinks that while she didn't commit the murders, She and this guy are in league.

Vanessa said...

I don't think they're working together...I think he wants to silence her becasue Meeka is the only one still alive who has actually seen him!

Brenda said...

Good Point Vanessa...This guy would be wanting to shut her up before he got his hands on those diamonds..

Rita said...

This is really gettin good right now! Loving it!

Cheryl said...

I can't wait until midnight...Nobody commented on how cozy Meeka and this guy Chico have gotten all of a sudden!