Monday, September 3, 2018

Death Jam

PHILADELPHIA, SUMMER 2042-

Nothing like that first cup of coffee and that first piece of toast
with strawberry jam....in the morning...
Topped off with a little loving....

I'll bet that's what at least one of our two murder victims said that morning.....
I would have said it too, but I wasn't thinking about Coffee or toast this morning...
I was in the bathroom at my duplex ,kissing my wife ,Monica...My partner, Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis..with my hand firmly down in her panties...
"Natttttttttttttte honey, I'd thought we'd get to work early for a change..." she cooed in between smouldering kisses...
"I knowww...I want to get to work early toooo, but you do want me to feel good don't you?" I asked..
"I thought you always felt good when you are with me.." cooed Monica..
''I doooooooooooooo.." I said..
We kissed some more and fell on the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I can't say no to you..."said Monica...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God you can't" I moaned...
and before we knew it, we were making sweet love....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mo...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Thank youuuuuu..."I moaned..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...You're welcome.....Ummmmmmmm....Oh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..What am I going to do with you?" she moaned... 

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so damn good." I moaned.

Natttttttttttttte honey, I'd thought we'd get to work early for a change...Ummmmmmmmm , It is goood...Ouuuuuuuuu...It is sooooo goood..ouuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

''We Will, we will...I'm almost there...ummmmmmmmmm...almost there baby..ohhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

The bed was rocking from side to side and squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the wall..

Unknown to us, Monica's twin sister, Monique, The Coroner and Forensic Investigator was about to knock on the door, when she heard the bed squeaking and the headboard rattling..

"OH Myyyy.."she exclaimed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...."cooed her sister, Monica..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mo...I love youuuu.."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I love you tooo, but you've got to hurry up and cum...hurry up and cum babyyyyyyyyyy, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.."
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..I'm almost there...Almost there girl...ummmmmmmmmmmm...." I moaned..

"That's my babyyyyyyyyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmm that's my guyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Ouuuu." moaned Monica ,
who was cumming herself.. Nothing like a nice quickie...Early in the morning!
 Monique giggled and walked back downstairs..

"My brother in law sure loves my sister" she mused..

 Yes, there is Nothing like that first cup of coffee and that first piece of toast...


 with strawberry jam....in the morning..
followed by a little loving....
Monica and I had skipped the coffee and toast with jam.....



II-
They wouldn't be found for hours....

 A young man and a young woman, both attorneys...both married to others found dead in an apartment that didn't belong to either of them!!
"I'm Detective Nate Nellis...I investigate homicides...
My wife is Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis...She's my partner...We investigate homicides..

We observed both bodies...

''No trauma, no broken bones, No gunshot or stab wounds...They look perfectly normal..."I said..

Monica opened the eyelids...

"The pupils are horribly diliated...They were poisoned.." she remarked..
Monique took the body temperature....

"They've been dead at least 8 hours....both of them.." she said..

"None of the neighbors heard anything out of the ordinary...The next door neighbor said these two obviously got busy early this morning...She said she could hear the bed springs squeaking and the headboard slamming against the wall and moans..."said our other partner, Detective Kylie White..
Monique looked at me and Monica and smiled..

"Really? How interesting?" she said and laughed..

Monica knew she had heard the two of us....

"If a certain person would let me shower and get dressed in peace..." she said giving me the side eye..
I blushed...

''Who are they?" I asked ,changing the subject.
''Mark Goodall, He's a Corporate Attorney, works for a firm downtown..Married ,father of three...Uh this is not his wife....This is Sherri Bellows, She's also an Attorney, Chief Counsel for another firm...also downtown, Married, mother of two..."said Kylie..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man, we've got to notify the respective spouses and this won't be easy.."said Monica..

''Damn!"I said..
"Can I release the bodies?" asked Monique..
''Yeah, have your guys dust for prints,DNA, whatever they can find.."said Monica.
''And I'll put a team on the security cameras, the Street and Traffic Cameras and those business cameras across the street.."I said..
We watched as the bodies were wheeled out..
in body bags....

I was getting used to this...Such is the life of a Homicide Detective...

III-
Back at headquarters, Monica sat with Kylie ,having a cup of coffee....
"You and Wally still not back together ?" asked Monica...who already knew...

"No...He calls me late at night, you know ,for booty calls and I admit...I have let him come over a couple of times...but Mo Mo...We just aren't going anywhere...All we do is have sex...We don't even go out on dates anymore..or we haven't...Not like in the beginning...He comes over..We start watching a movie and the next thing you know, we are in bed or on the couch or in the shower or on the floor.."said Kylie..

Monica smiled...

"I know you and Nate do it a lot...Hell, he can't keep his eyes off of you when he's in the squadroom, but he takes you out...He buys you breakfast....He takes you to lunch..He sends you flowers...Little things and plus, you guys are married...Wally does none of those things...He was taking me and us for granted...Why do you think it was so easy for me to sleep with Carlos, when we were on the moon?" said Kylie...

Before Monica could answer, Both Monique and I walked in at the same time with Lt, Cotton...

''Hey Guys that apartment complex they were in wasn't either of theirs..His law firm owned it and gave it to visiting Attorneys when they came in from out of town...A lot of law firms own apartment complexes like that... I interviewed everybody at his firm and checked their alibis.....They're all clean...None of em knew he was having an affair..Nor did they care!"I said.
"Tomorrow I'll have to talk to his wife and her husband..."said Monica...

"Okay, in the meanwhile we can check everybody's financials and cross reference..."I said...
"Hey guys..they both were poisoned...by a drug cocktail mixed into the jam they used on the toast...It made the lungs collapse, sent their hearts into cardiac arrest and put them to sleep....They both died very quick and painless deaths..."said Monique...
"Hmmm which makes me believe your killer is a woman.."said Lt. Cotton.
"Don't be sterotypical Lieutenant!"said Monica jokingly....
"I'm not...Facts bare me out...Most women killers poison their victims or kill in non-violent, non traumatic ways.."said Lt. Cotton, smiling raffishly...and then put his arms around Monique and kissed her..
''Like for instance...your sister ...ummmm is going to kill me with loveeee.." he moaned..

Monique blushed...

''Frankie...stoppppppppppp..ouuuuuu.." she said....."Anyway they were poisoned...Your killer more than likely was not there....Find out where the jam came from and you've found your killer."said Monique..

"Maybe he had a jealous lover...Another woman..."I said..

"Or maybe his wife found out about the affair and offed the both of them.." said Kylie...
"I'd go with that.."said Monica...
"This laptop was taken from the scene....The hard drive was wiped clean, but I know the ip address...and with that..I not only can trace backwards to every account gone into, every email,every text...but....wait for it...I can track where it's been and where everything came from..."I said..

Monica walked over to me and discreetly whispered in my ear...

''You know you turn me on when you talk like that...No, for real..." she said and nibbled on my ear...
"You two need to be alone?" asked Monique, smiling wryly...observing us.

"I wish we could, but we have a homicide to solve.."said Monica..

"Yeah, a double.."said Kylie..

Just then a delivery guy walked in...

"Which one of youse is Detective Kylie White?" he asked..

"I am, who wants to know?" she asked..

I got a lunch time delivery for you..." he said..

He had a Ham and Swiss on Jewish Rye with Mayo,Lettuce and Tomatoes..A Coke and some Frito Lay Corn Chips..

Kylie broke into a huge smile..

''Oh My god..." she said..

"It was uh paid for by a Detective Wally something or other ,downstairs in Special Victims Unit.."said the delivery guy...

"Look at thattttttttttttttttttttt...He does care..." said Monica, smiling largely....

IV-
Monica and I headed towards our destination...

"Anything come off of those street cams or traffic cams..?" she asked..

''Not a thing..Just the lawyers from out of town and some from here going and coming in the past few weeks..The same for the business and security cams...Oh, but there was one person..A woman, who I can't identify who was seen just standing in front of the door and staring..Then she left...It was last week.."I said..
"Hmm ,we'll have to look into her some more..Maybe get a facial recognition or something.."said Monica..

"How about Fingerprints or DNA? "I asked..

"Goose Eggs, We got the murder victims and the other attorneys...and just like you...I cleared them all, nobody elses.."said Monica as we landed on the rooftop of the murder site..
'This kind of reminds me of our very first case...Remember?" I said and smiled..

"Yeah those guys had an apartment or love nest that they used for bringing their girlfriends to, that their spouses didn't know about..It is a little simullar.." she said and leaned over and kissed me..
I ran my hands up her dress , but she softly removed them...

"Ugh, Ugh..not here baby.." she said softly...

''We didn't kiss this much on our first case..."I laughed shyly..
''We didn't kiss at all until near the end of it..Why did you bring me here anyway?" asked Monica..
''You read minds...You don't know?" I asked..Monica was a mutant and a telepathic one at that...She could hear people's thoughts and feel their emotions...For her it was both a blessing and a curse..

''I do, you're recanvassing...You think we missed something.."said Monica..
''Right.." I said as we re-entered the scene of the crime and I scanned the apartment..

We went through clothing left behind and we rumaged through the trash and I found something..

"There it is...A credit card receipt for the jam....Now I know where it was purchased.."I said.
"But the killer more or less injected poison in it after it was sold.."said Monica..

''Oh I know....but it had to be sold to somebody....right?" I said..
Monica smiled...

"That's why I wanted to be your partner Nate, you are smart, you keep me on my toes...You challenge me to step up my game.."said Monica ,who kissed me again....
I lifted her skirt up and had my hands down her panties again...
This time ,she didn't remove my hands...

We continued to kiss passionately for a long ,long while...

Monica finally broke our embrace...

"Let's save the rest for when we get home....We may crack this case quick.."said Monica..who like me was out of breath..

"Yeah,might be easier than what we thought..."I said.

We had no idea that we were playing right into somebody's sinister hand....

For at this very moment...In an apartment some blocks away, a woman looked out the window and smiled..

"Not long now...Not Long.." she said..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing AND Applauding and throwing my damn panties!

Toni said...

Happy Labor Day Keith...This is certainly a creepy one...Who is the mysterious woman going "Not Long Now?"

Angie B. said...

Yes Keith,The Mysterious woman going "Not Long Now" is very creepy and upsetting..That was the plan huh?

Sunflower said...

''Death Jam" ,Nice play on words..

Lisa said...

"Death Jam" nice title...Nice play on words..

Halo said...

"death Jam"...I get it..Love the way you intertwined the murdered couples lovemaking with Nate and Monica's lovemaking..

Vanessa said...

This is nice and delightfully creepy! Love it!

Brenda said...

This one kind of scares me...Just a little bit!

Rita said...

From the creepy title ''Death Jam" to the mysterious and unseen woman going "Not Long Now." this one really chills me to my bones..

Anonymous said...

I can feel the fear in my panties!

James Perkins said...

Wasn't aware you wore any...You're so busy throwing them up in the air..

Cheryl said...

LMAO!