Tuesday, September 11, 2018

150 Thousand Reasons Why

"I suspect the killer was one of the bike riders....and he got up close and shot the victim and then faded into the crowd." said Lt. Tragg to a news reporter...

I sat watching him on television in my living room...I was incensed...

"That's what I told him at the crime scene and he acted like he had no interest in my theory..."I said.
"Now look at him...spouting off my theory like he thought of it...He doesn't have a clue.."I said..

Sepia was wearing a gray Victoria Secret's night shirt.... She put her arms around me....

"You are really taking this personally aren't you?" she said, laughing...

My mood was still sour as I watched Lieutenant Tragg's interview...

"We don't have anymore information at this time....but I'll say this to the killer...I'm closer to you than you might think!!!! It's just a matter of time!!!" he emphasized....
"Oh, will you listen to this.." I said...

Sepia sat next to me...She reached up under her night shirt, which came to her hips and slipped off her thong...She laid it in my lap and looked at me....
"Maybe you want to cut that off and get your mind on something else..." she said .."If you know what I mean and I know you do.." she said and winked..

I cut the Television off...
Sepia dimmed the lights...She kissed me softly for a few minutes......She was a beautiful woman...A sexy woman, she always had been...I had been enthralled with her since the days when she had a blog and regularly featured photos of her self in bikini's or short skirts...I never in my wildest dreams,imagined I'd ever meet her in person....Now here I was ,married to her years later..
"Ouuuuu, Lieutenant Who?" I asked...kissing her slowly...

"Now that's the husband...I know and love..." she said softly....

"The important thing is, you love me.."I said..

"Of course I do....Why wouldn't I?" she said in between more kisses....

She took me by the hands and led me up the stairs to our room, Where she quietly undressed me...
We stood in the middle of the room and kissed passionately....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned softly....She fondled me and I sucked on her breasts until I couldn't stand it anymore...

Soon we were on the bed ,making sweet love...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husbanddddddddddddddd....I loove you sooo much, sooo much..." Sepia cooed..

"I love you tooo baby..." I said softly...

Our bed was shaking and moving from side to side, squeaking like crazy...I had to remember to tighten the headboard...It was rattling so hard, I knew it was on the verge of falling off...
The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..  

''Take it all daddy, take it alllllllllllll..." Sepia moaned....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slipped by....

Sepia was crying like a little girl, her body was shaking and trembling.....I was cumming so hard, I was on the verge of crying myself......
"Feel better?" asked Sepia....trying to catch her breath....

I smiled...

"Much Better...Thank you baby!" I said..

We kissed some more...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are welcome....and thank you too!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned myself...in between smouldering hot kisses...

"I should throw my panties at you more..." she joked and giggled..

"Maybe you should.." I said softly....

It wasn't long before we were making sweet love again.....This time slower and quieter......



II-
Later,I went to work....

We watched hours of video hacked from Street Cams, ATM Cams and Business cams in the area...

We cross referenced the videos..
capturing every angle....
It was moments like this that I was proud of the technology I now had at my disposal...High powered computers and 70 inch monitors...And five new investigators with ties to the intelligence community..

After a few hours we actually caught the exact moment of the murder....The "Pop" and the gun, which was dropped..The killer had on a helmet and sunglasses....We couldn't get a close up of the face, but We got a visual of the bike and the biker shorts and top.....The top had a "GW" embroidered on the back...

"Freeze that." I said.

"We can't get a facial recognition on that Kev."said Peeping Tom....

"Maybe not...but maybe somebody knows who that is...This was a Bike race...People had to sign up for it...Let's get a list of participants...and talk to some eye witnesses...See if you can find out who the tailor is that does that kind of work..."I said..
This normally would have taken days, maybe weeks..but I had five investigators...and some friends...

We got a list of participants and we began looking them up and calling them...We checked their financials, bank accounts, credit cards, debit cards....We interviewed friends, relatives of the victim and Bike race participants...We showed them all the photo I had of the shooter...

Like I figured...Nobody recognized him or seemed to remember him registering for the bike race...You didn't have to register to participate...but you had to be registered to win the first,second and third place prizes...

We interviewed the three winners....None of them knew the shooter either...

My shooter was smart...He got close to his intended victim, shot him and dropped the gun and blended with the crowd...

III-
Peeping Tom, My five investigators and I all visited the scene...We took plaster cast of all of the bike treads  at the exact scene...It was a fresh crime scene...So there was no problem..

"Analyze that...Maybe the bike manufacturer will tell us something.."I said..

"We are on it Kev.."said Peeping Tom...

My next move was the Medical Examiner's office..
I arrived at the office in the afternoon...It had been three days into the investigation...
Dr. Hazel Baylor met me in her office..

"You know I'm not supposed to be talking to you...Lt. Tragg made that clear, but I don't care about him...I made you a copy of the Autopsy report...and here are copies of crime scene photos...and a photo of the murder weapon and the shells..There is a back way out of here...Use that...and Kevin, You and I never had this meeting."said Hazel..

"Thanks girl...That goes without saying...."I said and kissed Hazel on her cheek...She smiled..

"Don't I at least get a hug?" she said..

I hugged her...She had a soft curvaceous body...

"Thank you again..." I said..

"You're welcome.."said Hazel, smiling seductively...

IV-
In 72 hours, I was positive I had done more than Lt. Tragg...We had interviewed hundreds of people,had gotten a shot of the killer... I had looked at crime scene photos, was looking into the bikes that were used and other things...

Lt. Tragg was on television a lot...but it didn't as though he was doing a lot of street work.  Maybe he was, but it wasn't apparent...
 Sepia met me at the same outdoor Bistro we had been at with Robert and Bonita Foxworth a few nights before..

"This is nice..." she said, eying the hoagie we were splitting..
and preparing to chow down as was I..

"You want something to drink?" I asked..


 "Just a coke.." she said as I placed our drink orders...

"So how are you on the case?" she asked..

"For all of the interviewing, cross referencing of video  and looking at video and crime scene reports...Nowhere...but I feel we are close.." I said..


 "They have the murder weapon...No clues from that?" asked Sepia..

"No...The killer was wearing gloves...No prints or DNA on the gun and the registration was filed off...It was a throw down, bought on the street probably...Maybe they can lift prints or DNA off the shell casings ...."I said as our sodas arrived and we chowed down on the hoagie..
"Mmmmm this was good.." I said..
"It was....So what next?" asked Sepia..

"I've got to go through his life...Show that photo we have ,which isn't much to all of the people from his past that we know...Somebody must know who that guy is..."I said...

The check came...Just as I was about to pull out my wallet...Two Police cars drove up.....

Lt. Tragg and four uniformed officers got out and surrounded me and Sepia...
"Lieutenant Tragg! You know you gotta try the Hoagies and Cheese Steaks here...They are incredible." I said softly and sat back...

"Knock it off Morris....A funny thing happened today.....I interviewed about twenty five people related to this case...Guess what they told me?" he said..

"I'm not a mind reader Lieutenant, you tell me.."I said.. This was going to be good, I mused.

"They all told me that they had already told all of this to "That other fellow...The Private Investigator.....and the description they gave sounded like you.....I also heard that you were at the Medical Examiner's office earlier today..." he said.

I sat back.....and I smiled..

"I have a client...Dr. Micheal Pratt Sr.. Father of the victim...He paid me 150 large...150,large, can you imagine that?Why I could buy another house with that kinda dough...I could buy you a car Lieutenant.. 150 large to look into his son's murder and see what I could find...That's 150 reasons why those people got a visit from me and why I did visit the Medical Examiner's office today..Don't be mad at Hazel....I cleared it with Doc Gibbons."I said ..

"What did I tell you was gonna happen if you interfered with my investigation? Huh? What?" he snarled..

"Considering you interviewed those people after I did...You're interfering with MY investigation.."I said..and chuckled..


 Sepia giggled and held her head down...

"Think it's funny huh?, Think it's funny huh?,This this is a joke!!!You're done Morris!!!...Officer, hook him up and read him his rights..." he said..
 "You're kidding right?" I said...I never expected to be arrested...


 ''Does it look like I'm kidding?" said Lt. Tragg.

"Oh come on...What's the charge?" said Sepia..Now worried....

"Obstruction of Justice for starters...Interfering with a legitimate investigation..." he said as the officer handcuffed me...
"Legitimate Investigation? You? That's a laugh.Is that even a legitimate charge? Sounds like you made that one up." I said..

One of the officers held his head down....He tried hard to conceal a snicker..

Another officer took my .38 smokeless, My .22 and my .44 mag....as well as a knife..

He looked at me...

"You got a license to carry?"

"Yes...For all three weapons...The registration is in my car in the glove compartment." I said.

"I'll take your word..." he said..

''And about your license...I'm pulling it...You're done Morris....You're going to have to use some of that 150K to pay your bail..and maybe a lawyer's fee...but you're out of the private investigator business...DONE! "he said.
"We'll see about that, you Keystone cop!" I said... I usually found Lt. Tragg amusing..but not now....Now I was furious.

Two of the officers put me in the police car.....
Sepia said to me...

"Don't worry...I'll be down to get you baby...I'll get Kayla Bennett..." she said..I knew she would...

"Evening Mam!"he said to Sepia as he got in the front car..

Sepia watched as the two police cars drove off into the late summer afternoon..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Toni said...

WOW!!! Kevin arrested...I knew this was coming...I knew this was building up to this!

Angie B. said...

He can't hold Kevin on those made up charges...Kevin will be out in no time!

Sunflower said...

I knew this was coming...I knew this was building up to this too!

Grover The Playboy said...

Kevin will walk, Those charges are weak as hell!

Lisa said...

They are....He'll be out in no time!

Vanessa said...

With all the lawyer and cop friends Kevin has...Tragg won't be able to pull his license either...Too many of these people depend on Kevin..

Tate 2 said...

Kevin in jail...Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Rita said...

That's what I said....These charges are bogus!

Brenda said...

While Kevin and Tragg engage in their pissing match...The Killer is still at large..

Cheryl said...

It's not really Kevin...He wasn't bothering Tragg...Lt. Tragg is just mad because Kevin has gotten farther in the investigation than he has.

Swaggie said...

With Kevin in Jail,The Killer surely has nothing to worry about..Lt. Tragg doesn't have a clue..Why isn't Sissy and her guys involved in this?

George S. said...

It was explained that they are working different cases...Besides..They take on more sophisticated investigations now of days...This is just a simple homicide..