Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Thirsts


It was almost midnight...Olivia and I were just getting home..

''What a day..I'm glad we were able to get Meeka out...."said Olivia..

"Yeah, but the thing is keeping her out...I've got to look at that body..." I said..

"You're so Thirsty Donnie Ray...You always want it.."laughed Olivia..

"I was talking about the dead body...Raphael St. John...."I said as I unzipped her dress and unhooked her bra..
I smiled upon looking at it...As Olivia slipped on her short nightie..
"My bad...I thought you were talking about me.." she said..
I pulled her to me...

"I need to see THAT body too! and yes...I am thirsty for you.." I said and kissed her passionately.."I always want to see THAT body" I said..

Olivia giggled...

''Good to know"she said and rewarded me with a soft kiss...

"Ummmm, I'm Thirsty for you too baby.."she said in between more kisses...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned..."Love that body.." I said..

Olivia laughed....

'"Time for mama to quench that thirst.." she cooed..

I lifted Olivia up and walked her towards the bed...

"Okayyyyyy...put me down.."said Olivia ,who kissed me softly again and ran her fingers across my lips....

Olivia smiled at me...as I gently put her down...

Olivia kissed me softly and tenderly...She ran her hands in my boxers and fondled my raging erection softly...


"WOW! Oh my goodness.... "was all she would say...shaking her head....

I smiled sheepishly...

She put both of her hands around my erect penis and stroked it a little bit more... She shook her head and smiled.. .She stared in my face with those big expressive eyes of hers...She was breathing deeply and kissing me slowly...

"Good lawd Donnie Ray.." she said...

"I've got a big thirst.."I said and laughed...

"That's not all that is big." she laughed...
 We lie across the bed, kissing softly and slowly.....

"I never get tired of this..."she said..

"I never get tired of you.." I said..

"Mmmmmm, I see.."she said..
I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned...

"Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said...... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." she further exclaimed...

We quickly got a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...

"Take your time sweetie...Mama isn't going anywhereeeee..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter......

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

"Yesssssssssssssss...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrr...ouuuuuu that's niceeeeeeeee! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she exclaimed...

We made nice sweet ,slow love for the next FOUR TO FIVE HOURS....
And a floor below us... Beverly smiled at her husband...He was staring at her...

''Anything the matter?" she asked him..

He took her in his arms ...
''Damn girl, you're sexy without even trying.." he said as he quickly got out of his clothing...
Beverly glanced at him and put her hand over her mouth..
"OH MY GOD!!!" she said...

Soon Nelson had her dress off and the two of them were lying across their bed, kissing each other passionately...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson, I love you sooo much...you don't even know.."moaned Beverly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baby show me...Show me.."Nelson Moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm just let me...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelsssssssssssooonn." she cooed..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Beverly....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he moaned..

"Girllllllllllllll please....you don't know how much I love youuu." he moaned..

Their bed was squeaking a little louder now than usual...Their headboard was rattling something fierce...

 Which led to their nightly romp in the sack....Beverly couldn't believe how good Nelson made her feel...Not just physically, but emotionally too...

"OHHH MY GODDD Nelson, you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuuuu..."said Beverly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Beverly...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all he could say...

 ''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson, I love you sooo much...you don't even know.."moaned Beverly...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" he moaned...

FOUR TO FIVE HOURS....passed them by effortlessly..

II-




While we  all were making sweet love at our duplex....A few blocks away at Josie's stylish loft...She and Meeka sat in the living room in their night clothes talking and drinking green tea..
"Josie, Olivia and Beverly and Nelson and Donnie Ray are sweethearts





and your boyfriend Paris is great...
 He's a keeper.." she said..
''Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" asked Josie..
"Yes....Aqua Bar was the bomb..
and Stoleys was great too...
I liked your other friends...



Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil...that we ran into in Aqua Bar and hooked up with again in Stoleys...They're mad cool... and Josie's was a little old school..but I dug it too..A Live band and d.j.'s..too! You can't beat that!
all three clubs were lit..
If I do move to Philly, I want to move around here...You got clubs...Two huge Shopping centers with every store imaginable.., nice restaurants..."said Meeka..

"This is the hot spot...It used to be a dump ,full of empty warehouses and empty junk  strown fields...Then about 15 years ago...They started building Condos, Apartment complexes..Lofts, Duplexes and Triplexes,new homes...Those two big shopping centers...and opening up all of these clubs...This became the hot spot area..A lot of young people began moving around here."said Josie..

''You've done well Josie...You've done well.."said Meeka..

''So tell me Meeka..Why are you really in Philly?  Why are you really thinking about moving here..??"asked Josie..


"I told you, lower cost of living.."said Meeka..

"Come on girl, you can't B.S. me..This is Me...I don't believe you killed your boss...But I think both of you are running from something, From Someone...The time to come clean is now...
"Josie...Believe me girlfriend...I love you....and I didn't kill Raphael...and that's the truth...The less you know the better..."said Meeka..

"My friends are sticking their necks out to defend you..."said Josie..

"I know..and I'm very grateful...I am.."sighed Meeka..

"Did you know that Raphael St. John's real name is Ralph Johnson? And that he's got a record.?" asked Josie..

"I just found out shortly before I came to Philly..." said Meeka..

"And you didn't bring that jewelry here to show to anybody....You took it...Didn't you?" asked Josie..

"No Josie, I was supposed to meet with a buyer...I'm telling you the truth...." said Meeka... "Look, I found out that Raphael wasn't who he said he was a while back...but what's a name change.?..My given name is Tamara Tameeka Lewis...but I've always gone by Meeka as long as you've known me.. I was supposed to meet with Porto Belli , the morning after you and I had drinks...I swear that's the truth...and I never met him before."said Meeka..

''He's got a few arrests and one conviction.."said Josie.
"Damn...I see why Olivia hooked up with that Donnie Ray...besides being very sexy, he's a damn good detective..."said Meeka, smiling..."I like Nelson too..He looks like he's packing...I bet he makes Beverly feel mighty good in bed.."she added matter of factly...
"Meeka, Raphael was suspected of being a grifter and a con-man and whatever happened to Mr. Spade..The original owner of the two jewelry stores he owns?" asked Josie..

"That was before I was working with him..All I know is he told me Mr. Spade went out to go to lunch one day and never returned...After being missing for over a year..Raphael took over the business..I did work for him on commission for two years and then last year he asked for me to work for him exclusively...I know that one of his motives was he wanted to get in my panties..but he also liked making money and I helped him make a lot of money...Then about a month ago..Something strange happened...A guy started coming around..A Scary guy with a thick Russian accent...A Big Hulk of a man..They would go in the back and talk...I never heard what they were saying...but Raphael gave me a case of Jewelry , told me to take it to Philly and meet with this man..Porto Belli...and get a buying price for them...That was three almost four days ago in New York...He gave me a photo of the man and his contact information..I spoke to him once on the phone......That was the last time I saw Raphael alive...I swear, that's the whole truth.."said Meeka..

"Let me tell you something about Lieutenant Tragg...he's not the brightest bulb in the socket."said Josie..
''Oh I believe that.."laughed Meeka..
"You're not from Philadelphia, you have no criminal record whatsoever and yet he had your car surrounded and already had a search warrant...and he knew to pop the trunk of your car...Doesn't that sound a bit weird?" asked Josie..
"Yeah, it did...He was on us, before I could start the car...How he'd know where I'd be for the night?"said Meeka..
''Sounds like Hot Tip and set up to me...Sounds like Betrayal.....Think about it..."said Josie..
"Oh Wow!  You have a point..I never thought about that!"said Meeka.

III-
In the Medical Examiner's Office, I observed the body of Raphael St. John  AKA as Ralph Johnson...
"Hazel thank you so much...I don't want to get you in any trouble..."I said..

"You can't...You're a Licensed Private Investigator...You're present with two Attorneys..." she said smiling at Olivia and Beverly...

who were a bit grossed out...The thought of touching a dead body...
I had on latex gloves....

I looked at the neck....

"This was a big man....Did you get any fingerprints off the skin?" I asked..

"No but we are still probing...Look at what we did get...Look at the handprints on the neck..."said Hazel..
"They're big and from this mark right here...This indentation....The killer wore a ring  of some type on his pinkie finger...See the circular marks?"I said...

"Very Good" said Hazel, smiling...We are trying to pull DNA now...The killer was a secreter,,,He sweat a lot and skin cells from his hands are on the neck..Lt. Tragg gave us a DNA sample taken from Meeka..Probably the only thing he's done right and I'm certain there won't be a match.."said Hazel..

'
"The DNA sample he took is inadmissable, even if it turned out to be a match, which I'm sure it won't be.."said Olivia..
''Inadmissable?"asked Hazel.
"He took it without informing her of her rights and no attorney was present.."said Beverly...

"Half of his cases could get tossed out then.."laughed Hazel...
"I wouldn't be surprised." said Olivia..
''Well he was at least on the right track.." I added.
 "Right track, but as usual, the wrong direction." said Beverly...

Olivia and I and Beverly laughed...along with Hazel...
My phone rang...It was Nelson...
''Donnie Ray...That guy Phillip "Porto" Belli that Meeka was supposed to meet?  He's dead...

They found him shot to death up in Little Norway this afternoon..."said Nelson..

 "Police are everywhere....They wouldn't let me on the crime scene.." said Nelson...
"Damn It.." I said..."Okay..We are at the Medical Examiner's Office...We'll see you at home.."I said..

''What is it?" asked Olivia.

''The man , the buyer, Phillip "Porto" Belli..was shot to death in Little Norway.....That was Nelson."I said..

"Oh My God!" said Beverly...

"I think we need to have a talk with Josie's friend, Meeka...Maybe she's left something out of this story.."I said.
"Never a dull moment huh Liv?" asked Hazel..
"Never"said Olivia..
"Which is why they pay us the big bucks.."said Beverly...
"Oh that's why huh?" laughed Hazel...

We all laughed...

IV-
We sat in two booths in Josie's that night......
It was packed, even though it was the middle of the week..... Olivia and I and Beverly and Nelson shared a booth...We decided to get out and have a few cold ones...
 "I don't usually step out in the middle of the week like this...but I needed a drink..." said Olivia..
 "It's good to get out Livy, We've been pretty busy lately...." I said..
 "I hate to say it...but I almost wish Larry North would give us an assignment in Cali again...Without him!"said Beverly...
Nelson laughed as our drinks arrived...
Martini's for the ladies..
And Brews for he and I....
 "Hey Guys" said Josie, who came in with Paris and Meeka..
 "Heyyy Fam" said Paris...
"Hi Ms.Olivia, Mr. Donnie Ray, Bev and Nelson."said Meeka..

They sat down in the booth across from ours and ordered drinks...
"Hey Jo, Paris!  Meeka , we've got good news for you...We may be able to get your charges dropped in the preliminary hearing on Monday......"said Olivia..
"We were at the M.E.'s office today.....There were large hand prints on the neck of Raphael...The killer left some DNA....We compared it to the DNA samples Lt. Tragg took from you...It was not a match...Plus we determined that the killer had to be the same size as Raphael and that he may have been wearing a pinky ring.."I said..

"With that and Hotel security photos of you taking your luggage out of your trunk upon arrival...We can prove that you not only did not kill Raphael, but you did not stuff him in your trunk..."said Beverly.
''Which proves once again that Lt. Tragg didn't do his homework...I mean damn, We are Attorneys, Not Detectives.."said Nelson with disgust...
"Obviously Lt. Tragg is not a detective either.."said Josie...







We all broke out into raucous laughter...
"You guys are great...No wonder you win so many cases....I'm just glad mine appears to be an easy one..."said Meeka..

Just then a friend of Paris's walked up...
''Well Hello Paris...Josie... Is this the celebrated Attorneys Olivia Bennett-Alexander , Beverly West and Husbands?" asked the man..
"Chico, you know who they are.."said Josie...
"I do...and who is this fine specimen of woman sitting with you and Paris?" he said ,looking at Meeka..
"My name is Meeka, Meeka Lewis.."said Meeka, answering for yourself..and blushing like crazy...She thought he was cute....He had on a fine tailored suit and was wearing a fresh fragrance...He was brown skinned and had curly hair...Just like she liked her men...

"Meeka, this is a friend of mine, Chico..Chico Hampton..." said Paris,who knew Meeka was the reason he was at the table...


"Yes, Chico is a Percussionist ,who sits in with the House Band at times..." I said..I knew him also...We had done a few recording dates and had sat in with the house band at times..He had met Olivia through me and he knew Beverly and Nelson also...

''Pleased to make your acquaintance Ms. Meeka...Could I buy you a drink? heh heh heh" he laughed..


''Just one?" asked Meeka..smiling broadly...
"Heh heh heh...I like you already..heh heh Heh....While we wait ,uh , care to dance?" laughed Chico...
"I like this song...Don't mind if I do..."said Meeka..
"Heh ,Heh, Heh....Lawddd have mercy." laughed Chico, just marveling at Meeka's sexy body...Her micro mini skirt, her matching heels...et al...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...
Once they were dancing...Beverly remarked..."Could he be any thirstier?  God...he was practically salivating.Heh ,Heh ,Heh...Lawdddd have mercyyyy"she said mocking him...
 "My niece is crazy"laughed Olivia.."But he did seem different from his ultra cool self.." she added.
 "Bev's impression was spot on.." I said...
"It was.."laughed her husband, Nelson...
"Don't let her fool you...Meeka is thirsty too, She's just being cool with it.." said Josie...saying what only true girlfriends would know about each other..

Meeka and Chico danced one slow dance and three more times to faster music.......They took a seat in a private both that had just emptied and talked the rest of the night..

"Your friends won't mind...I just wanted to talk to you by myself.." said Chico cooly..

"Ummmmmm, really?  "said Meeka,laughing..
He ordered another round of drinks....They drank and laughed and stared into each other's eyes...
''Bev, I told you ole girl is thirsty...She said it's been a year and a half since she did the Hibbity Bibbity.." said Josie..

''Oh My...A whole year?....I can't tell you when I had a dry spell like that.."said Beverly...
Nelson kissed her softly...on her neck and finally in her lips...
She smiled at her husband...
Beverly sighed...

"It's been years...and it certainly won't be years any time soon..." she said, looking at Nelson and smiling..

Paris kissed Josie...
She could feel his erection in his trousers...
"Years for me too!  Come On Paris...We are going over your house" she said...''See you tomorrow Beverly.."she said...


She and Paris walked over to the booth where Meeka and Chico were laughing and drinking..She slipped Meeka her house keys..


"I'm going over my boyfriend's tonight..Here are my keys....

Don't break anything and don't make too much noise...I have neighbors.." said Josie..
Meeka smiled at her good friend...

"Jo, you're my ride or die girlfriend!"said Meeka..who took her foot and rubbed it against the crotch area of Chico's trousers...

"Looks like you may get lucky tonight after all sailor" she whispered to Chico..

Chico giggled himself silly....This was going to be his lucky night" he mused.....


The bar was packed...I'm sure nobody noticed that I was kissing Olivia in the corner by the restrooms..It was dark over there...Gus had been saying he was going to replace that blue light and put a brighter light there...

 I slowly ran my hand up her dress...She softly and slowly removed my hands...

"Not here...Not in here..Let's go home baby.." she said...
 "I suppose you're right..I hope I'll be able to contain myself until we get home.."I said..
"Sure you can...Think of something else for awhile.."said Olivia, who smiled... "For you, I know that will be kind of difficult." she said and smiled...

"You know that's damn near impossible with you around.." I said..

in between more soft and slow kisses...
We had all had a great night at Josie's....

What we didn't know is that we were being watched... By a hulking white male with a pinky ring...He watched Olivia and I drive away,


 Beverly and Nelson drive away


 and Josie and Paris drive away..


.He kept looking, looking to see Meeka leave, expecting her to leave with Josie, but she wasn't with Josie..

Fortunately for Meeka...She and her new friend ,Chico had left a few minutes before we did and his car was not in the parking lot..

The Man with the pinky ring  had lost her completely...
He went back in Josies and looked around, but she was gone...He stomped his foot...She'd resurface again...he reasoned...He got in his car and drove back to the apartment he was staying in...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Tate 2 said...

I Must say this made me want to throw my boxers and my wrist watch up in the air! LOL!

James Perkins said...

You both are freaks!

Cheryl said...

LMAO! I agree!

Rita said...

I must say this installment brought out the thirst in everybody! LOL!

Toni said...

This story is getting deep...I still have my reservations about Meeka..I don't believe she's the killer, but I do think she knows more than she's saying.

Angie B. said...

I do too! Definitely more than she's saying...Josie was getting close!

Sunflower said...

And who is this mysterious man with a pinkie ring...The Russian Meeka talked about who met in the back room with Raphael??

Brenda said...

The Man with the Pinkie Ring was definitely searching for Meeka, that's for sure!

Lisa said...

The Man with the Pinkie Ring was definitely searching for Meeka, that's for sure! I wonder if they're in this together? Ooops just saw the comment above..Great Mins do think alike..Tee Hee.

Halo said...

Meeka is Olivia and Beverly's client...So you know she's innocent...

Vanessa said...

She's Innocent of Murder...Not Conspiracy!