Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Busy Body


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Keith you feel so good..."moaned Bee Bee as we made sweet love in the early morning hours....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm you feel good too baby.." I moaned myself...

"We gotta get up and shower if we are going to be at work on time bae.." Bee Bee reminded me...All I could think of at this moment was how good she felt.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know.." I said...

"You gotta hurry up and cum baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed..

"I'm almost there....Almost thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned as I began to cum and cum like a gusher...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned as she too was climaxing.....
"Wow......that was like four times if you count the two times we did it before midnight..."said Bee Bee..

"I just can't get enough of you bae.." I said and laughed....

I showered, shaved and got dresses....

Bee Bee followed me into the bathroom.....She was brushing her teeth....I couldn't help but notice her in her baby doll and panties...How round she was, How curvy she was....
I pulled her to me and kissed her..

"Bae, I need to get in the shower so I can get dressed" she giggled in between kisses...

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately....for about FIFTEEN MINUTES....She eased out of my embrace...

"You are just too sexy.." I whispered..


"Thank you...but you have to let too sexy take a shower bae.." she said..

I smiled...

"Yeah, you're right.." I said.

Bee Bee kept a few outfits up here in my apartment and she had two drawers with panties, bras, shower gel, wash cloths , tampons ,make up lip stick and other toiletries here ,so she didn't always have to pack an over night bag when she stayed...
Khalil told me that he and Sofia

had had an arrangement like that for a long time....
II-
Two days had passed since we had gotten our assignments....


Bee Bee , Sofia and Khalil were representing an Immigrant from the Ukraine who was faced with deportation because she'd gotten pregnant by a powerful Senator  and refused to have an abortion..He'd much rather get rid of her...


Ms. Yvette and I were about to defend an old colleague of hers on charges of sexual harrassment.....
Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the D.A.'s office walked in.....He didn't often visit our office...but he was here today...He was or rather is...Ms. Yvette's significant other...

''Hey Guys.."he said.
 "Hey Gary..."said Bee Bee..
 "Hey Gary..She stepped out a minute..."said Sofia..
 "What's happening Captain?" said Khalil...
"Hey man.."I said..

Ms. Yvette walked in just then....Upon seeing Gary she smiled..

"Heyy, what are you doing here?" she asked..
He dropped some files on her desk...

"I did a little digging into your client....I have to go....but you might want to take a look...Ole Boy has been busy.." said Gary....

"You can uh thank me later."he said with a raffish smile.. "Bye guys." he said..

Bee Bee looked at Ms. Yvette, who was blushing..

"He sure loves him some you Boss Lady.." she said.,

''Si.." said Sofia.
Yvette smiled..

"Yes....I guess he does..I didn't even ask him to do this..." she remarked..


III-
She took the files and motioned to me to join her in her office..

"We might as well get started and take a look at this.." she said..
I suspected we were going to find out things we didn't know about Attorney Miles Ellis.
Ms. Yvette's eyes popped out of her head...

"Oh My Godddd!" she said..

"At the law firm he went to after he left here... He apparently was involved romantically with two of the attorneys there...and it turned into a very intense situation.....He was asked to leave...He tindered his resignation...

In D.C. at the ACLU...He was involved in an illicit relationship with a client AND with his supervisor's wife... Again, it was SUGGESTED that he leave....

In San-Francisco...at the Innocence Project...He had an unethical relationship with an Assistant District Attorney trying one of his cases...He was censored and cleared of any wrong doing...Then he had another unethical romantic relationship with a Judge....Which led to a lawsuit.. The Law suit was settled...It was suggested that it would be better if he leave...

In Seattle, He was an Assistant District Attorney with a near 100 win record......He impregnated the D.A.'s wife....She got an abortion... He tindered his resignation and returned to Philadelphia." said
Yvette...

"WOwwwwwwww This guy is hot stuff eh?" said Khalil laughing...
"Uh Uh...My Baby is Hot Stuff.." she said, hugging me...
I smiled sheepishly......
"Nothing like a satisfied woman.."laughed Sofia..."Ms Yvette your client satisfied a lot of women.."laughed Sofia...
"That's the rumor!....He managed to leave all of this out...It's a good thing I know all of this...I'm certain the young lady's attorney knows this too...It's going to be hard tailoring a defense...."said Yvette..

"Tailor a defense? Do you think he's actually innocent?" asked Sofia..

"I have to go with the assumption that he is...."said Yvette..
"But wow...He's a ...A Ladies man.." said Kahlil..


Bee Bee and Sofia cracked up laughing...
"But he's no fool...In all of those other cases, he was already established... He's about to make partner.I know him....He used to be my supervisor when I first started here...He doesn't make moves like that until he's fully established...No, my gut tells me that this time....He may be innocent.."said Yvette..
''At any rate...We've got to talk to him..Present him with this...Hear his side..."I said..

IV-
Jade walked in while we were laughing...She pulled Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil to the side..

"We got a problem guys.."she said.

"Uh Oh"said Khalil.

"I don't like the sound of this.."said Sofia..

''She's pregnant, but this isn't the first time she's been pregnant.......She was pregnant by another Senator... Hank Haskins... Two years ago...She had an abortion....and the matter was kept quiet..."said Jade..
"Oh wow...I sure wish she'd of told us..."said Bee Bee..
"Those records were sealed....but I know how to get around that....My thing is....If I have this information, you can be sure the Senator's Attorney and ICE have this information..."said Jade..

"See Why it's so good to have a good investigator...So that you don't get blindsided like all of us would have with out this knowledge.."said Yvette..

She was always teaching us things....We were fortunate to have her...as a supervisor and a mentor...

"What are you going to do Ms. Yvette?" I asked..

"I just sent Miles a text...I'm meeting him at that same restaurant we met in a few days ago..." she said.

"We taking your car or mine?" I asked..

"I'm going solo....Take five.... I'll be alright..."said Yvette...
"Good  You can take me to lunch today..."said Bee Bee, hugging me..
I smiled..

"Damn...Shame we are working...After hearing this news...I could use a drink.."said Kahlil...

"Come  on Papi...We'll be alright...Let's go get some lunch.."said Sofia..
''Where you guys going?" asked Jade..
"To Chinese Bob's, you coming?" I asked..

Jade laughed..

"Got to talk to him about the name of his establishment...but yes..I'm coming.."she said..

"See you Ms. Yvette.."said Bee Bee

'Don't let him put the moves on you!"joked Sofia...

"Puh lease....He's tried that before...It didn't work then it won't work now.."laughed Yvette

V-
Yvette waited patiently for Miles Ellis..
He walked in and looked around...He spotted Yvette at the bar....

"Hey...What's the matter, no body guard this time?" he asked..

"No need for one.."said Yvette..

''What you drinkin Vette?" he asked.
''A Citris Martini." she said.
"Two of those" Miles said.  "So what is this about?" he asked..

"You!  Why weren't you honest with me? Why didn't you tell me everything?" asked Yvette
as their drinks arrived..
"What are you talking about?" asked Miles..

"Two female attorneys at the law firm you left us for,  At The ACLU,  a relationship with a client AND your supervisor's wife....In San Francisco, another illicit and unethical affair with a female ADA and a female Judge??? A lawsuit!!! Censoring......Then in Seattle, you get a fresh start and you still couldn't keep it in your pants..You got the D.A...Your bosses wife pregnant??? My God!!!Why didn't you tell me this?" asked Yvette..

"How did you find this out? McClusky doesn't have any investigators this good.."said Miles..

"Obviously they do...The fact is...This is all stuff that can be used against you...What? You didn't think any of this would follow you?? If I know it..You can be sure whoever this woman's attorney is..She knows it.."said Yvette.

"Okay look....I was full of myself..I was younger...I was a young attractive Black man, A successful Attorney...Women ,Black and White were practically throwing their panties at me.."said Miles.

"Did you have to catch every pair?" asked Yvette with disgust...

"In Hindsight..No...I shouldn't have reacted to every advance...but that's water under the bridge...Back in Philly I kept my nose clean...I swear...I changed my old ways...I did not harrass this woman sexually that is making these claims...That's the truth Yvette...but I guess all of this is mute now, you're dropping my case.Aren't You?" said Miles.

"I didn't say that...I just wish you had told me everything...When I know everything, I can fashion a defense ..I don't like being surprised or blind sided...Now is there anything else? Anything I don't know..??" asked Yvette..

"Are you kidding me? It seems like you know enough already....."he said.

Yvette glared at him..

"Nahhh No..that's it...So where do we go from here?" he asked.

"I'm going to have a meeting with your accuser's attorney, just to find out what they know...It's a poker game...Then I'll begin to tailor my defense.."said Yvette..

They continued to drink.....They didn't talk about the case anymore..

Later that night...Yvette rang Gary's doorbell...
Gary answered the door..

"Hey baby, you alright?" he asked..

Yvette hugged him....

"Yessssssssssss..I'm fine..."she said.

"Yessssssssssssssss the hell you are.."said Gary,smiling sheepishly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hush up Mr. Smooth!"laughed Yvette...
She kissed him passionately in his doorway.. Gary was so aroused he was close to exploding....

"You hungry? I can fix you something..."said Gary..Trying to catch his breath and close his bathrobe..He didn't want Yvette to see how aroused she had gotten him...

"No...I'm exhausted...I just want to lie in the bed with you...in your arms.."said Yvette..who kissed him softly again..
"I just want to be with you tonight..." she said softly....

Gary smiled sheepishly........


(TO BE CONTINUED)




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRULY STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND MY BRA TO THE CEILING!!!!

Tate 2 said...

I tossed my boxers and my wrist watch to the ceiling! LMAO!

Brenda said...

We obviously have two nuts that comment on these pages!

Sunflower said...

I agree Brenda...They like attention!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ the comments...All of em!

James Perkins said...

I laugh too Cheryl, but then I shake my head...Some people are sooo silly and will do anything for a cheap laugh or attention.

Toni said...

Client Bae, Miles is still HOT! I'm not surprised he was going through all those women!

Angie B. said...

Me Neither!

Lisa said...

Let me co-sign on that....I'd be throwing my panties at him too!

Halo said...

Yvette is crazy...she had a chance with that and she turned it down....This was way before Gary or Keith was in the picture,or Rockland for that matter!

Vanessa said...

Yeah she slept with Rockland, but wouldn't sleep with client bae! SMH!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Client Bae? So that's what you're calling Miles Ellis now!LOL!

Rita said...

I get that Yvette was trying to be professional and do the right thing...but damn...I'd of done the wrong thing in Client Bae's case...I'm just sayin..