Thursday, October 4, 2018

Bye Harry

Klemplar had left for the night...
Angie had promised him she'd go out with him tomorrow night for some ice cream after work...

She disabled the security cameras and let her childhood friend and one time lover...The Private Investigator Kevin Morris and another man in through the back door..
She waited 30 minutes and she let Hop in..
He was surprised to see Kevin and the other man...

"Hey Kev...What are you doing here?" he asked..

"Hop this safe is booby trapped...There is enough C4 attached to it to level this place.."said Angie..

"No Offense...but I think this is above your pay grade..."said Angie..

"None Taken....Whewww thanks for the heads up...How did you find out?" asked Hop..

"You gotta ask Hop? Look at Angie..She charmed that information out of some man here.."said Kevin, smiling..

Angie Blushed....

"The Book keeper told me...I have to go out with him for ice cream tomorrow."she said.

"It takes so little for some people."laughed Hop..
"Hop , you and I will be look outs...Who else is in here Angie?" asked Kevin..

"Just me...The Night guard will be here in about thirty minutes...So we have to work quick."said Angie.

The man Kevin called Lockpick Johnson..looked at the safe..
He took out his tools...15 minutes went by....

"She is right...this thing is booby trapped...He cut the first pair of wires and removed a spring unit that hurled a knife into the chest of whoever opened the door wrong...He kept working and cut the wires..The wires that was connected to a lot of C4...He then popped open the safe..
Angie and Hop were Amazed..

 "Wow, he's good"said Hop..
"When I found out this thing was booby trapped...I knew that neither you nor I could pop this thing..but I knew Kevin had the resources.."said Angie..
"Lucky for you.." said Kevin...

There was close to 100 thousand dollars in cash in the safe and ledgers..
with names and dates of pay offs...

Amounts of cash, deposits...the works...

Angie used a micro camera to copy all of the information.....
Then she transferred everything to the zip drive...

She passed it to Hop...

"Take this to Siss and the guys.." she said.


"She wants you to come in Ang...It's an order.."said Hop..

Angie sighed...She returned the Ledgers and it's contents back to the safe and relocked it...

"Okay...Let's get out of here...but first...Let me write my resignation.." she said..


Kevin ,Hop and Lockpick Johnson all laughed and the four of them slipped out and vanished into the night..


II-
The next morning...I held the ledger up...
and showed it to Sissy and everybody..
"This is the basis of my case ...Some of the names on this ledger have already been arrested...but there are still others that need to arrested,..This marks the end of Harry Parmenter.."I said.
 Sharon looked at the ledgers...

''Wow...This guy was laundering dirty money for several drug organizations and taking a lot off the top for himself..He had money coming in like a siv.." she observed.."he must have violated some federal predicates here."she said with a smile.
"Let's Get em guys..."said Sissy..
"Tool up guys, I'll grab some Tact Squad Boys."said Tyriq..
"I can't wait to shut this guy down."said Carlotta..
"You and me both...That Cess pool has needed cleaning for awhile now!"said Jimmy.....It was Jimmy and Carlotta's old neighborhoods of Fishtown /Northern Liberties and Port Richmond that he was refferring to.

Armed with Warrants...Sissy,Tyriq, Carlotta and Jimmy and armed Tactical Squad officers arrested another 39 of Harry Parmenter's associates...

Sirena and Hop and more
Tactical Squad Officers backed by Sharon
  and some FBI Agents...

 raided his Warehouse....
arresting 28 people, impounding all five of his trucks and enough uncut high grade Heroin, Cocaine and Opiates to supply half of the city and surrounding suburbs...

All in all 106 people associated with Harry Parmenter were now in custody...

III-
Harry Parmenter himself found himself pulling up at Carol Redding's phony residence...He was unaware of the arrests or the raid on his warehouse and trucks...

"This is beginning to be a thing with you..."she said, smiling..

"I know...I can't get you off of my mind...I'm falling in love with you..." he said..

"You shouldn't do that..."she said..

"Carolyn, I'm crazy about you...You're all I think about...I've never known anybody quite like you...I've got money....I can make you happy...I swear..." he said..
"That's going to have to wait...Maybe 25 years, maybe the rest of your life.."said Duke...

Harry turned around..He was now annoyed at seeing Duke Baylor again....
He saw a squad of armed Tactical Police officers.. and DEA Agents..


"You got a warrant?" he asked.

"Yes he does..State and Federal.."I said.. "I'm Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace." I said.

"I know who you are....I've seen you on Television.. I don't have anything on me and my gun is registered.."he snarled..

"I'm sure it is lover boy...but we've got warrants for Conspiracy to distribute controlled and illegal substances...Conspiracy to commit murder and an assortment of other RICO charges.."said Sissy..

"You got no proof."said Harry..."You've got no proof of anything illegal concerning me.." he said..

"If we didn't...You think we'd be here?" said Duke.. "Hook him up."barked Duke..

One officer handcuffed him...Another read him his rights...

"It's all over Harry.."said Duke..

He looked shocked....

"I don't believe it!! I can't believe it!!!! I'm going to Jail?? Carolyn...Please...Represent me!" he pleaded...

"I could do that maybe...If I was a lawyer...but I'm not." she said and pulled her badge out of her purse..

"DEA?  You're with the damn DEA??" he asked..

"I'm afraid I am..." she said..

"I don't care....I'm still in love with you..When I beat this...I want us to get together...I don't care ,I'm crazy about you..Is your name really Carolyn?" he asked.

"It's Carol....and I'm married..."said Carol Redding..

He looked sad...His head dropped...

They put him in the police car and sped off..
"Ouuu girrrl, what did you do to him????...He had it bad for you.." said Sissy, smiling..


Carol looked at Sissy...

"Girrrrl thank god this is over...I couldn't keep this assignment up another day...I don't know how Angie does it.."said Carol..
"I feel the same way you do...I'm sooo glad this assignment is over."said Angie..Who had rode along with Duke, but hadn't gotten out of the car...To keep her cover safe..

"You didn't miss a thing...He was the worst....One kiss and he came in his trousers...Not once, but twice..."scoffed Carol...

"Did he? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..I hate guys like that.."laughed Angie...
"Remember that guy who strangled your girlfriend that we locked up years ago, who exploded all over your dress..?" asked Sissy...

''Don't Remind me.."said Angie..
"Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt?" laughed Carol Redding...

The Book Keeper Klemplar was not arrested...Though he would be subpeonaed later..He wondered what had become of Angela...She wasn't arrested, but she had vanished...He called the phony number she gave him and found it was disconnected...

He found himself saddened...

IV-
We celebrated...We had broke the back of the Harry Parmenter Organization and both Harry Parmenter and Hugh Benny were off the streets....One in custody and the other dead...We knew that the real target of our investigation was unidentified and still at large, but for now...We had cleaned up most of the drugs in three sections of the City...

We all went home..

''Yes, smelling vomit and decaying bodies...I'm so glad part of this investigation is over...The meaty part." said Carlotta..
We kissed passionately for close to an hour.,...Carlotta took me by the hand and led me upstairs to our bedroom...
''Ive neglected you..I need to make up for that."she said as she took her heels off and I unzippered her sexy and tight red mini dress..
I hastily undressed....

Carlotta slowly began to undress...

"I've missed you papi." said Carlotta...

As usual, I was astounded by her beauty....
We kissed passionately as I unhooked her bra......

"I love this bra...is it new?" I asked..

''It is...I bought it at Bridget's shop...Is there any bra I have that you don't like?" she asked..as we kissed in the middle of the floor
''I don't think so.."I said...

 'Oh My god....woooooou look at you!  I don't think so either papi." she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...

"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard...papi.." she said..

"I can't help it with you here all naked in my face.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay papi...ouuuuuu.." she moaned...

I was threatening to explode, I was so aroused...
I just marveled at Carlotta's body...

"Why, Why, why  are you so damn hot?" I asked her...Thinking about the very first time I met her and all of the dreams I had about her before we actually got together...
"Why do you always ask me that? I don't know.." asked Carlotta...

 "I don't knowwwwwwwwwww..either...ummmmmmmmmmmmm...but I'm glad...." I moaned.

"I know you are....I can tell.." she said...

Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......The bed sunk under our combined weights and the headboard began to softly slam against the wall as the bed began to squeak.....

FIVE TO SIX HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....
 Carlotta smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....she took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..
 She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..

''Ummmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you are still so hard...Ouuuuuu!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta!" I sighed....
She gave me a wet sloppy kiss..

"Ummmmmmm papiiii!" she sighed..

She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..It did not take me long to become re-engaged....I was hard,I thought I might explode right then and there...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Carlotta screamed...Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"Carlotttta....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"I cried out!

She was wired from working practically 48 hours around the clock...and hornier than ever...

 "You like this papi?"she moaned...  "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I like it...Aye yi yiiiii.." she cooed..

"You know I do..." I said as we continued making sweet love...

Another THREE or so hours went by...We both were enjoying ourselves immensely.

"Carlottaa...you're driving me crazy..."I moaned...

She kept smiling...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuu papi..you feel sooooooooooo goooood....gracias!" she cooed..
 Again and again..I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....Her body trembled....I was still cumming....

 "Oh god...I'm exhausted..." I said..and I was this time, I lie on my back and caught my breath....

 Carlotta was still trembling....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pappppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.." she cooed..
 But while Carlotta and I and probably the others were all at home ,making love and by now cuddling in post coital bliss...
Across town in a stylish loft...

Yet another overdose occurred.....And once again we were called out...This time ,Sissy and Duke and Hazel were on the scene..
"God I'm tired of this...I'm tired of this smell."said Sissy as she observed the body...
Duke observed the body....He winced at the smell of both the vomit around the mouth and the decomposing body...

His wife, Dr. Hazel Baylor looked at the eye lids and took body temperature..

"This body is as cold as can be and stiff...Rigor is setting in.....I'd estimate he's been dead at least 48 hours..." she said.

"His name is Rennie Pym..Dr. Rennie Pym..He's a doctor...Can you believe that? With a Heroin addiction.."said Duke shaking his head...
"This wasn't Harry Parmenter or any of his people, they're all in jail....And Hugh Benny doesn't work this far down..His operation was purely local...Around Josies and Aqua Bar...a few strip joints in Fishtown and Port Richmond..."said Hazel..
''Oh I know...We spent a lot of time targeting Harry Parmenter and even though we needed to rid the city of him...he wasn't the real problem..Neither was the late Hugh Benny.."said Sissy..

She watched as yet another body of a person, dead of a fatal overdose was put in a body bag and strapped to the stretcher.

''So we are right back where we started with this..There is somebody else operating, who we don't know about...Harry and Hugh Benny didn't know about our mystery person either.."said Duke.

 "No they didn't..but we are gonna get to know this person and soon!" said Sissy.
who watched somberly as the body was put in the M.E.'s van and carried off to the morgue...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


9 comments:

Toni said...

Okay Now I am stumped...They've taken down Harry Parmenter and his entire crew and all of the drug dealers associated with him....Hugh Benny ,his rival, is dead...So who can it be?

Angie B. said...

Keith why do you do this to us? I can't wait until midnight!!

Sunflower said...

You've got us at the boiling point!

Lisa said...

Okay, Who is it? Who did we miss?

Halo said...

I know it's somebody we've seen...but who?

Vanessa said...

It's Klemplar, the book keeper...He's got a little side thing going on!

Rita said...

I'm with Vanessa, it has to be him..he's the only one who didn't get arrested in the sting too! How about that?

Cheryl said...

No,it's not him...My guess is the grungy grimy guy that Angie met in Josies...

Brenda said...

We'll know for sure tonight!