Tuesday, October 16, 2018

It Takes A Theif, Part 2

The next morning. I was at Tommy's Art Gallery with Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and my five investigators...All who had previous ties to the CIA, KGB intelligence community...
They dusted for prints and DNA...Naturally...The thief left none... They checked the door...The thief used a sophisticated device to jam the electronic signal and force the door to open...The thief disabled the street cameras and the cameras inside the gallery..
This was definitely a pro...

Peeping Tom showed me a new device he had...

"What is that?" I asked...

"This is a smell sensor...The cops don't even have this and the FBI and Homeland Security just started getting these and every office doesn't have it..."he said as he ran the device over where the portrait previously was and where the thief was...

"I'm getting the unique smell of the oils and paints used to paint this portrait and of the thief's cologne..and natural body odor..." he said..


"You're for real?" I asked..

"Sure Am... Let's go...We can trace the odor...." he said...I shrugged my shoulders ..
Tommy was amazed...

"Kevin, you really have come up.." was all he would say...

II-
The trail lead us across town to sound apartment buildings....

"This is where the trail stops...Our Thief came here..." said Tom...


"Any street cams?" I asked...

Tom looked up...

"If this guy is a real pro...He disabled them....but I'm bettin he didn't disable the one in that ATM Machine across the street." he said.

"Oh Wowwww!" I said.
We headed back to my basement headquarters....Morris Investigations...Which was in the sub-basement of the building where my legitimate business, Morris Communications was housed..

We got a break...Our Thief did not disable the street or traffic cams...He didn't feel as though he had to...and we got footage off the ATM camera..
We got footage of his car....An Acura..
used the night of the heist....

Look at this...We got a photo of him, unloading the painting in his apartment... and we got a license plate on that car...." I said..

Facial Recognition revealed our thief to be Randal "Cat" Stevens...A twice convicted Box man (Safe cracker) and thief...He dealt in high end merchandise and jewelry....

Did two stretches ..One in the state pen and another in club fed.... A real pro...
A trip to Auto Theft proved fruitless... The car was listed as stolen and found hours before...No prints,no DNA...Bleached down...Damn this guy was good..
We went back to his apartment complex....The manager knew him as "Joseph Clark" , an alias..and said he moved out this morning..Paid his rent and everything..


We entered his apartment....Naturally , everything was gone...Bleached down....

Wow!  We knew the identity of the thief , but didn't know where he or the portrait was...

"Damn Kev....You and your guys are good...At least we know who did this..."said Tommy ,when I told him..

"Yeah, but that doesn't help you..." I said..

"Maybe now I better call the cops." said Tommy..

"And they will do what?  He's long gone and he's ditched that portrait..He was paid to steal it...You know any shot callers in the area?" I asked..

"I can think of one who could move high end merch like that....Sweet Tooth Jordan.."said Tommy..

"Sweet Tooth Jordan....Him, I know..."I said..




III-
A Tuesday Night and if you walked into Josie's you would have sworn it was a Friday Night...It was packed.

I sat at the bar...
Sitting next to me was my buddy, Walter "Kool Kat" Jones...Once one of the most feared enforcers on the street....Now my friend and associate...

"What'cha drinkin Kev?" he asked..

"Corona..." I said..

"I gotta introduce you to some international brews...." said the big man...
"I'm down..."I said..

"So what's up?" he asked..

"Kools, I'm chasin a thief...A real good thief....My wife saw a piece of artwork yesterday..A piece that she badly wants to buy.."I said..

"At Tommy Don's Gallery?" he asked..

"Yeah" I said..

"And somebody stole it?" asked Kool Kat..

"I know who stole it...Randall "Cat" Stevens..."I said..

Kool Kat's eyes arched...

"Wowwww..He's Heavyweight...One of the best to ever do it...You know he did this?" asked Kool Kat...
"Traced him to the apartment he used to live in....but I was too late.."I said..

''Wow!..He's good..but so are you...He never leaves a trace..No prints, DNA...Nothin...And I'm pretty sure he disabled the street cams..."said Kool Kat..

"Oh he did...Hacked into the security system and was in and out just like that....but I got him and I traced him..."I said..

"But he's gone.....And you need to find his shot caller right?" said Kool Kat.

"I have an idea who it may be... Sweet Tooth Jordan...."I said..

Kool Kat laughed and slapped his thigh....

"He's the biggest shot caller around...He sets up high end scores...Only big stuff...He must have had a big time customer..."said Kool Kat...

"Where can I find him?" I asked..

"He owns a Bakery.....You know,Cakes, Cookies, Pies...that type of thing....But everybody knows it's a front...He launders money for the dope boys...and he puts down scores...High end merch only or he doesn't even talk to you....I'll met you early in the morning and we'll go and catch up with him...So don't you and uh bad  girl stay up too late tonight.."said Walter with a laugh...
Our beers arrived...

I took out my phone and showed him a photo of the painting..

"That's the painting...Sepia said her grandfather painted that...back in the 40's or 50's...It was in her house for years...until her mother had to sell it, when her and her mother found themselves in debt and lost their house...She's been looking for it for years..." I said.

"Now it's worth a lot more money than it ever was before.."said Kool Kat...
''Exactly.." I said.
 "Bring Clerow and Owen... Tell em to wear hoodies....Sweet Tooth is not going to talk to you but so much...but he'll talk to the goon squad...Feel me?" said Kool Kat..

"Yeah...I was hoping it wouldn't come to this...but if he insists on being stubborn...He's just going to need some convincing.." I said..

IV Sepia had got up and gone upstairs to sleep..


Sepia sat in the living room....She had just bathed Kimmie and put her to sleep...

"Hey Kevin...Look...Don't worry yourself about that painting too much...It's just not in the cards I suppose.."she said..

"Baby...we know who stole it...We traced them to their apartment...They're gone...but Walter and I are going to go and see someone who might tell us where the portrait is.."I said..
Sepia's eyes lit up...

"Are you serious?" she asked..


 "Never been more serious in my life...I'm going to find out who has that portrait and get it back...I've still got 48 hours and I've already gotten farther than I expected...I'm ahead of schedule."I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed...

She was sitting on my lap in a short shirt dress...I ran my hands up her skirt and slipped her panties to the side...

She unzippered my trousers....

"Oh My Goodness..." she said, upon seeing how hard and erect I was..
We kissed passionately.....
She eased herself down on me and slowly and softly moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned..

"Shhhhhhhhh, not too loud..We don't want to wake up the baby!" she whispered...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly as she continued moving up and down on me...
We continued to kiss softly....
and make love quietly on the living room couch.....

 Soon I had Sepia's dress off and we lie across the couch, kissing .....She was nervous that Kimmie might wake up and hear us...but Kimmie cakes were softly and safely asleep..

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Sepia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Kevin...ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Sepia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned...

"Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said...... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." she further exclaimed...

We quickly got a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...

"Take your time sweetie...Mommy isn't going anywhereeeee..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter......

"Shhhhhh, we don't wanna wake the baby!" she cautioned...


I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

"Yesssssssssssssss...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love me some daddy...ouuuuuu that's niceeeeeeeee! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she exclaimed...

We made nice sweet ,slow love for the next FOUR TO FIVE HOURS....

The next morning there was a beautiful rainbow outside.....I don't know if it had rained the night before or not...I woke up alone on the couch...

  
 Her clothes were gone...Apparently she had come back downstairs at sometime during the night and covered me with a blanket...

I got up...Took a nice hot shower and and shaved...

Got dressed and sat on my front step, waiting for Kool Kat...

It was 6:00 am...

I needed to be in bed asleep...At best I needed some coffee..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRAS TO THE CEILING!

Sunflower said...

My goodness! It's not that deep "Anonymous"

Cheryl said...

LOL!

Toni said...

Good Story...I love the high tech methods Kevin and his guys are using now of days!

Angie B. said...

Sepia could have at least woke Kevin up ,so he could have gone upstairs to sleep in the bedroom too!

Halo said...

Yeah I thought about that too!