Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Cutting Out The Competition

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Carol I've missed you these past few days.....promise me you won't do anymore under cover assignments..."said Captain Ed Cantrell
as he kissed his wife, Regional DEA SAC, Carol Redding-Cantrell...
"Dear Heart,I wasn't looking for this assignment...It kind of fell in my lap....The man saw me and wanted me.."said Carol....
"I can't blame him for that...I want you too.."said Ed Cantrell as he took his suit jacket, tie and shirt off....and followed with his shoes, socks and boxers....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Edddieeeeeeeee is steady and ready!!!...WOWWW!"said Carol....staring at his engorged and erect penis..

"You better know it!"said Ed Cantrell.
They continued kissing....

Once their clothes were off, Ed Cantrell  lifted Carol up and entered her slowly and softly....He hadn't been with her in two days and he sorely missed her soft skin, her baby like smell....her kissable lips...He savored every moment like a diner savors a fine meal...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Eddie...yesssssssssssss..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Thank you baby..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I needed this..."she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Carol..I needed youuuuuu..." he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Eddie, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Thank you...."she moaned... She felt too good to stop at this point...She was glad to have a man ,who wouldn't pop off from one kiss the way Harry Parmenter did the night before..

Ed Cantrell's stamina amazed  Carol once again....He kept her lifted up like that,long stroking her for close to TWO HOURS....He brought her to orgasm twice...She held on for dear life....She was crying like a little girl...Ed Cantrell, 11 years her senior was so excited ,he was near collapse...
They sat on the side of his bed and she rode him....Moving up and down. for another TWO HOURS and coming again and again...both of them....

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh ..OH MY GOD HUSBAND...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out...No, he was no Harry Parmenter...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Carol, I love you girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..."he moaned softly...

"I love you toooooooooooooooooooo..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..

Ed was curling her toes and good...but she was also curling his toes....


Ed Cantrell laid her across the bed and stared deeply into her eyes with those hypnotic brown eyes of his..She was a little frightened...He looked like a wild man...

She had thought he would have came by now..She swore, the man didn't know what a quickie was..

 The window was open and passers by could hear a bed squeaking loudly ,slamming against the wall and the moans and sounds of serious lovemaking..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Carol...Carol ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Edward..ouuuuuu..Edward....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh Carol, Carol,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

Came the sounds from the window....People walking by smiled sheepishly...



It would be another FOUR TO FIVE HOURS, before Ed Cantrell would finally climax and she would have climaxed another two times herself by then...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..EDWARD!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh EDWARD, you're making me comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

''HANG on baby...I'm coming tooo...WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NELLLLLIEEEEEE..."he yelled.

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she screamed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lawddddddd!"he moaned..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Edward, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was, that was amazing.." she said...Her entire body was trembling...Her left leg was shaking...She felt chills...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Edward...." she moaned again and playfully swatted at him.."You made me cum so hardddd!" she said with a fake pout!

Ed Cantrell was out of breath and dazed himself...He still couldn't believe how good Carol was...

He had lusted for Sissy Van Buren


for years and overlooked Carol....but Carol was something else...a true diamond in the rough, he mused as he caught his breath and lie on his back ,staring at the ceiling..

Carol got up, took a long hot shower and lotioned herself down..She then got dressed...She was still shaking a little bit...This man was a machine...

Ed Cantrell was still naked..
He walked her to the door...

"Oh Eddie put on some clothes...Don't come to the door like that....Oh My goodness..."she said..

He was still surprisingly erect....
"I need some more.." he said and laughed..

 "You never get enough, but I have to go..." she said softly...
She kissed him softly..

 "I'll see you shortly Bae." she said..She was headed back to the fake Loft the DEA had set up for her...and the fake office...

II-
At an apartment complex , once again...CSI Forensic personell was dusting for prints and seeking DNA and
and photographers were snapping photos....
Carlotta and Hazel
were checking the body....
"No bones broken, No physical trauma....bloated stomach though..."said Carlotta..
"That's because of the heat and the fact that he's been dead nearly 72 hours.....The smell is ghastly, but look, glazed pupils..."said Hazel..

"Yeah and that vomit around the mouth...His is dried though...."said Tyriq...
"Another overdose.....gee...Makes you wish for a fresh homicide doesn't it?" mused Jimmy...

Sissy ,Sharon and I were present...
 "This isn't Harry Parmenter's dealers...they're all in prison..."said Sissy...
 "His product was high grade, that's why it was so expensive..The word we are getting from our wiretaps and Angie is that he is scrambling around looking for new customers....New dealers...but these overdoses and the police presence had made new recruits unwilling to do business with him...We put a hurting on him..."said Deputy FBI SAC, Sharon Hopkins..
"Yeah ,Carol says he goes between being paranoid, to furious...He's looking for whoever his competitor is in the neighborhood." I said.
"I recognize this guy!"said Sissy...
"I do too... He's the Drummer from the house band in Josie's the other night...Last week...The battle of the bands.."said Carlotta.
"Can I release the body?" asked Hazel..
"Yeah...There is nothing else here right Rico..?" asked Carlotta..

"Nah, an overdose...That's all..."said Tyriq..

"Well the good thing is, these aren't counted as open murders....They're considered accidental deaths or misadventure..Our clearence rate is still solid."said Sissy..
"Yeah, that's the only good thing.." I said..
"I know we are close to shutting Harry Parmenter down, but he's not the one flooding the area with bad dope...What about Hugh Benny?" asked Jimmy...
"He's small potatoes...He buys his package from either locals in New York or Atlanta ..He has no distribution network or anything like that...He basically sells to musicians, rappers, strippers..."said Carlotta..

''Somebody ought to have a talk with him.." said Tyriq..
"I'll put Duke and Sirena on it...Hop is going to try and crack that safe tonight..."said Sissy...

III-
And at headquarters....Hop and Sirena were sitting up on the federal floor listening to a wire tapped conversation coming from Harry Parmenter's car....

"Bink Did you talk to Hugh Benny?" asked one man..

"I talked to him..." said another man known as Bink...

"There was another overdose victim found today...It's bad enough he's undercutting us by selling his dope cheaper, but he's selling bad dope that's killing people...He's got the whole neighborhood scared to death...Business is at an all time low and to top it off..The Narcos popped two of our trucks, confiscated all of our monthly stash and arrested 39 of our best buyers...We are dead in the water right now."said Nike.

"All this because of Hugh Benny? Come on Nike, he's small potatoes.."said Bink.

"He's trouble and since you talked to him and there is still trouble in the neighborhood...I think it's time you ELIMINATED THAT TROUBLE...Feel me?"said Nike..

"From your mouth to my trigger finger..."said Bink..


"You hear that Duke?" said Hop..


"I sure did and I know those two cool cats...That's Nathan "Nike" Jefferson and Albert "Bink" Williams...Both, Stone Cold Killers....Nice we got audio and video of them having that conversation in Harry Parmenter's vehicle.."laughed Duke..

"So what do we do Duke? Do we pick those two up or go for Hugh Benny?" asked Sirena..

"Let's Take Hugh Benny...Hop...You got a meeting with Angie..."said Duke..


Hop put on his Kevlar vest and his trauma plates...
Sirena smiled..

"Two Trauma plates partner?" she asked.


"You can never be too careful.." he said as he got his goggles...
Sirena hugged him...

"Be careful partner..." she said..She was used to working alone until she and Hop became partners...She really liked working with him and had become close to him..He was like a brother to her..She didn't want anything to happen to him.


"Always.." he said and smiled.
Duke put on his Kevlar vest and trauma plate and tossed them to Sirena..

"Tool up....I'll grab four patrolmen...Let's go."said Duke..
"On it..." said Sirena..
At the warehouse....
Angie and the book keeper known as Klemplar shared a laugh...

He couldn't take his eyes off of her cleavage....

"I see you have a big curiosity..." said Angie..

"Who me?, nah...."he said and giggled..

She opened her blouse just enough to show him her white lace bra....

"OH MY LORD!" he exclaimed.."YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!" he said..

"AWWWWW THANK YOUUUUU!" said Angie, who rewarded him with a soft kiss..."You are soo nice...You're not fickle like your boss.."she said..

"No..No..No I'm not..."he said...
"I noticed you went in that safe....You left it open..." she said.

He immediately got up and slammed it shut..

"Baby...don't go near that safe...And don't let anybody go near that safe...It's booby trapped.If you don't know the exact combination...It's wired to enough C4 to level this place...Now I'm telling you.." he said..

"Don't worry about me...I'm not going anywhere near it..."said Angie ,smiling...She closed her blouse back up....

She ran her fingers over his lips...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!!" he moaned...He was about to pull his zipper down, when Angie stopped him..

"Ugh Ughhhh it's not that kind of party....Not yetttttttttttttt!" she said softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he moaned...She smiled at him and walked away...He was sweating.....
Angie got on the phone...She needed a favor..Big time!

IV-

This was not an overdose...This was a murder...The Body of Drug dealer, Hugh Benjamin Jr. known as "Hugh Benny" on the street was found lying face up on the street corner...

His lifeless eyes seemingly gazing at the sky...As CSI photographers snapped photos...
Duke inspected the body...

"Two gunshot wounds to the back of the head..." he said..

"I have an eyewitness...."said Sirena.. "He says Hugh saw a man jump out of a car and he started running...The man pumped two bullets into his head and jumped back into the car..."said Sirena..
Duke looked up at the cameras...

"I'll bet those street cam's caught something..."he said..

Duke's wife, Hazel, Sissy and I drove up...

Hazel took one look...

"Hugh Benny?" she said..
"Yupper" said Duke..
"DAMNIT!" I said...
''Well if he's the one selling the bad dope...At least the problem is solved.."said Sissy.
"We know who did this Siss.. Nathan "Nike" Jefferson and Albert "Bink" Williams...We caught a conversation on the wire...but Harry Parmenter was not in the conversation, He wasn't even there.."said Sirena..
"No Matter, Pick em both up.."said Sissy...

Just then..a familliar car drove up...It was Lt. Tragg...
He had one uniformed officer with him...
Hazel sighed..

"It's been so relaxing these past few weeks working with just you guys and not having to see him.." she said.

"What have you got here?" he demanded to know
as Reporters began to show up..
"A Homicide!" said Sissy...

"I can see that.." he said...,He looked at the body..

"HUGH BENNY.....I always knew that gold brick would wind up  within a chalk line..." said Lt. Tragg...smiling...
"Yup, time ran out on him.."said Duke..."Release the body.."said Duke..

Hazel's men put the body in a body bag and strapped it to a stretcher...
"Any idea who did this?" he asked..

"Nope, but I'm sure we'll find out whoever did this.."said Sissy..

"In what, two weeks ,a month?" said Lt. Tragg..
"Yeah, however long it takes"said Sissy..."Let's go guys..."





Duke,Sirena, Sissy,Myself and Hazel all left...
Lt. Tragg addressed the reporters..

''We have a local Narcotics figure here gunned down...We suspect it is a battle for territory..."said Lt. Tragg without knowing that for sure..
"Are you involved in the investigation?" asked a reporter..

''Well not yet,but I'm certain...I will be called in ...As you know I did capture and kill a double murderer recently.." he said..

''Yeah everybody gets lucky once."said a reporter...

It was followed with raucous laughter.

"WHYYYYYYYYYY YOUUUU!" said Lt. Tragg ,who once again went after a reporter....The uniformed policeman had to tackle him to keep him off of the reporter...

V-

Harry Parmenter drove up as Carol Redding was getting out of her vehicle..

"Carolyn?? Where have you been?  I stopped by your job...They said you didn't come in and this is my third time stopping by here.." he said..

"You really were trying to find me weren't you?" said Carolyn...

"I was hoping you weren't upset about what happened a few nights ago...I uh had been drinking a little too much and uh got over excited.." he said and passed her freshly picked Daisy's

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh they're so nice..Thank You!" she said..

"Uh don't I get a nice uh wet one?" he asked.

Carol was tempted to say something about being wet...but it was too easy and his ego probably couldn't take it..

"I don't think that would be uh a good idea..Let's just uh cool it for awhile.."she said..

Harry Parmenter was not acustomed to being told no too many times...He pulled her to him..

"No..Let's not.."he said and smiled..

She noticed his trousers were standing out like a circus tent...

She smiled..

"Oh My goodness...you uh, you're uh kind of out there.."she said, laughing uneasily...

"I want to be in there...Inside you baby."he said and kissed her again..
He couldn't believe how soft her body was , how soft her lips were...He was clearly losing his mind...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmph!" he moaned..

Carol pushed away...

"That was nice...Uh look I've got some work to do...A big case is coming up...I've got to go inside now..How bout we talk later...?" she said diplomatically..

He pulled her to him and kissed her slowly again...She could feel his hard erection up against her leg...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd..."he moaned..


She felt a bit of moisture..

"I feel something wet..."said Carol..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he moaned...He had cum in his trousers again!!...

"Oh My God...Did you...Did You? Not again...Not on this dress!!! Damn it, I just bought this dress...Ohhhh hell...What is wrong with you?" she asked, incredulous..She wasn't acting now, She really was angry....This was a new dress...

She had to stay in charactor, She was still undercover..

"Believe me...If If we went to bed...This wouldn't happen....I swear..."he said..

"Go to bed? You must be joking......I'd take my clothes off and you'd probably pop off!" she said..

"No...No I wouldn't...." he said..
"Well I think it would be better if we just took things slower...Not rushed into anything."said Carol diplomatically...

"Look, I'm sorry, Carolyn...I'm very sorry...I-I-I haven't treated you like the lady you are, with the respect you deserve....Allow me to make it up to you...I'll send your dress to the dry cleaners...Let's go upstairs and change out of it.?" he said..

"Nice try...Not going to happen...."she said..

"I just got too excited...I swear...In bed I'm different."he said.

"I have a hard time believing that....Look..I'm not mad at you...I still like talking to you...but we aren't going to bed anytime soon...."she said...Now good night Mr. Parmenter." said Carol ,who went inside and locked her door...

Harry Parmenter was furious...He jumped up and down and kicked the trash can over...

He turned on the radio in his car...He heard that reputed drug figure Hugh Benny had been found murdered....

He also heard that





Detectives had picked up Nathan "Nike" Jefferson and Albert "Bink" Williams..and charged them with First Degree Murder..


The wire tapped Video from the car and the Street Cam photos caught the plot and the actual murder..We had them cold and had them in custody within hours...

Lt. Tragg was furious...

"They knew who the killers were all the time...Lying ,saying they didn't..They were afraid I'd catch the killers before they did....Damn them!They'll do anything to make me look like a fool." he bellowed..
But Hazel had the only bad news  of the day...

"We took Hugh Benny's apartment apart piece by piece...We found several baggies of the Heroin he was selling...We examined it thoroughly....It's cheap,low grade Heroin, but it's not the Heroin we are looking for..He wasn't the one peddling the bad smack."said Hazel..
"Harry Parmenter killed him for nothing..He wasn't the one selling the bad smack."said Carlotta..

"Yeah but he was undercutting him...Now he has no competition."said Tyriq..

"Yes he does...Whoever is selling the bad smack...We knew about Parmenter and Benny..There is a third player operating that we don't know about."said Jimmy...

"Junior's right...I don't think even Parmenter knows who the third person is .."said Duke..

''Whoever that third person is...That's who we've got to stop...and soon.."said Sirena..
"God for all the good news...Crippling and close to putting Harry Parmenter out of business...Hugh Benny dead and his killers in custody....There is still the bad news.."said Sissy..

"Yeah ,I sighed...There is still the bad news.." I said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


10 comments:

Toni said...

This is getting good..The Mystery deepens..I don't even know who the mystery dealer is.

Angie B. said...

I know we've already seen the mystery man...I just can't think of who it could possibly be.

Sunflower said...

I was thinking about that white guy Angie ran into in the bar that night..but I'm not sure...

Lisa said...

I don't know who the mystery guy is, but I'm thinking it's an amateur..Someone new to the business..and with not a lot of resources..

Halo said...

So they know it's not this Harry Prmenter guy...Why are they still targeting him?

Vanessa said...

They are targeting him because he's still a major playa...He's still flooding the area with drugs,and this is probably their one good shot to take him down...They take him down and they've practically cleaned up the neighborhood..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I'm thinking..With Hugh Benny down and Harry Parmenter about to go down..Whoever is undercutting them both now becomes the man, the only game in town and the identity of the person selling bad smack becomes apparent.

Brenda said...

I agree with Grover!

Rita said...

Harry said that because of the overdoses,,,,People are scared to death....Sissy and company might get a tip.

Cheryl said...

All Good Points..Where is Pink? He usually is up on what is going down in the streets.