Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Harry's Got A Problem

With Alleged Drug Kingpin Harry Parmenter turning his attention to DEA Regional Special Agent in Charge, Carol Redding
Our Deep undercover Operative, Detective Angela Belton -Barlow
Had more freedom and more Autonomy...

She started out as just a Book Keeper, within the next few weeks , She was practically running the Warehouse ..Partially because Harry Permenter still kind of had the hots for her and he felt guilty about throwing her over....

Angie soon knew the financial ends and outs of his two after hours spots....

She gave copies that she made with a small micro camera she carried of his books for both establishments. to her two "girlfriends", who met her there for lunch...
"Girlfriends" that were actually, Detectives Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace
and Sirena Pile..
At Headquarters...Sissy was ecstatic...

"Angie has done great work..." said Sissy...

"She has...but look at these numbers Siss, they don't jibe....His After Hours joints aren't making that much money. According to these figure ,I don't see how he pays his overhead.." said Tyriq..

"And yet he makes payroll every month...Utilities are paid and they are fully supplied with Liquor and Beverages." said Duke..

"Look at these figures..Some months....There is a huge influx of cash...A Huge influx...." said Jimmy...
"You know what that is...That's laundered money..." I said..

''Which means there is a second set of books."said Sirena.
"In that safe...Angie needs to be able to get to it..." said Carlotta..

"I might be able to crack it..."said Hop...

"How DO YOU KNOW so much about beating safes?" asked Duke..

"Angie and I both took one of those Law Enforcement courses...The summer before she rejoined our unit..."said Hop..
''Yeah, She didn't have a boyfriend and Internal Affairs was kind of dull, so whenever there was an offer for a trip to Virginia or D.C. for a course..Angie used to go.."said Carlotta..
"I remember....And then she started dating you Jimmy....and for the first time in a long time...She seemed like she was having fun..."said Sissy , smiling..

Jimmy smiled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at him blushing....What has my girl done to you?" laughed Sirena...

II-
Plain Clothes officers from Vice and Narcotics kept an eye on the Warehouse...
On most days there wasn't much activity... Then near the middle of the month there was a flurry of activity...

Angie and the plain clothes officers from Narcotics and Vice  got license plate numbers of mysterious cars...Cars that belonged to major drug crews  in the area...They got photos of ledgers containing financial information from his After Hours spots....They discovered two sets of books at both places... and photos of the trucks and vans loading up the opiates and heroin...


With this information...









Duke, Tyriq, Carlotta, Jimmy ,Sirena ,Hopand plain clothes cops from Vice and Narcotics were able to follow and arrest 39 people in the Fishtown, Northern Liberties and Port Richmond Area...and impound three of the trucks that were loaded at Harry Parmeter's warehouse..
but we needed that main ledger...The one in the safe....Only Harry's main Book keeper...A guy named
Klempler ever opened that safe and made entries in that book...He always made sure he was alone...
But even he had fallen under Angie's spell....She played the spurned and hurt girlfriend to the hilt  and in no time, Klemplar became a listening ear...

Soon he was bringing her coffee...Taking her to lunch and complementing her on her outfits...

"You know...you shoulda been going out with me..I would have respected you, treated you like a lady.." he said..

"I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Ohhhhh you're so sweet." said Angie...

Klemplar giggled like a love sick school boy...

"What's in that safe you always go to? The one in the back?" she asked..

"Awwwww, that's top secret..." he said..

"I thought you and me were friends...One step to getting intimate is to not keep secrets"she said and ran her finger across his lips...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...well...well...That's the real ledger that tells of the boss's real finances...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu..Now don't you ever repeat that..."he said..

"I wouldn't...His real finances..??" said Angie..

"Come on...You know the deal..You're a hip chick...You hear the talk on the street...He supplies uh all of the smack in Northern Liberties, Fishtown and Port Richmond..That's how he makes his real money,that's what keeps the lights on...Now shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Don't ever repeat that." he said.

"Oh I won't" said Angie.....Who smiled..

He had no idea that she was wearing a wire and that that entire conversation was heard
miles away at our headquarters...

Deputy FBI Special Agent in charge, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins looked at us..
"You all heard that, Didn't You?" said Sharon...
"Loud and Clear, but nothing we didn't know already." I said.

"You ready Hop?" asked Sissy..

"I've got a trauma plate ,Kevlar and protective goggles, just in case this safe is booby trapped."said Hop...
"I need to go with you partner.."said Sirena, who was very concerned..

"No ,it's better off if it's just me and Angie.."said Hop.

III-
At an apartment complex in Port Richmond...

Carlotta, Tyriq and Jimmy were at the scene of another death...

"This makes six..."said Carlotta as she peered at the body of a middle aged man and sniffed...

"It's the same sickening smell...Look, the vomit along the mouth..." she said..

"We rounded up all of the dealers that buy from Harry Parmenter or did we?" asked Jimmy...

"Maybe he copped before we made those busts."said Tyriq...
CSI photographers snapped photos...while other CSI personell did the usual, dusted for prints and DNA..
Hazel looked at the body and then spoke quietly to Tyriq, Carlotta and Jimmy...

"Guys, I hate to tell you this, but we thoroughly studied all of the drugs you guys impounded from Harry Parmenter 's trucks and even the smack you guys confiscated from all of those dealers you busted..His Heroin ,I hate to say this ,is good..It wasn't mixed with that chemical we are looking for.."said Hazel..

"So what are you saying?" asked Jimmy..

"I think she's saying, Harry Parmenter has a problem...So Do we?" said Carlotta..

''Somebody else is selling the bad stash..Harry's got a competitor.."said Tyriq..
"That's exactly what I'm saying."said Hazel.

IV-
Harry Parmenter and  Attorney "Carolyn Reed" sat at a tony rooftop bar and had drinks while talking quietly...This was the third time they'd been out drinking...

"I got your flowers this morning Mr. Parmenter....They were beautiful.."said Carol...

The DEA had bought some office space in a downtown building and set up a phony law firm, peopled with DEA agents....to give Carol Redding , the perfect cover....

She was already staying in a condo they had supplied..

She hated that she had to take her wedding bands off... This was the first time she'd done any undercover work in years....

This guy was going to have a stroke when he found out he wasn't just talking to an undercover DEA agent, but the regional DEA Special Agent in Charge..

"I'm glad you liked them..." he said and smiled.
Their drinks arrived.....

"Ummm this is delicious..."said Carol..."You look a bit stressed...Everything okay?" asked Carol..

"Ahhh just a few business problems..." he said..

She knew...

We had hit three of his trucks...Arrested 39 of his associates and slowed his cash flow down for this month...  He had no idea how the cops had discovered his trucks and how they knew who his customers were...

He wasn't that stressed, he casually ran his hands up under Carols skirt...She jerked..

"Ouuuuu Mister Parmenter, you're fresh..." she said...and casually removed his hands...

"You're sexy as hell...You got me sweatin baby.." he said..
"I don't see how....It's getting a little cool out..."said Carol..

She smiled...

He slipped his hand up her dress again and rubbed her legs, her behind and gently tugged at the waist band of her panties..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu , MISTER PARMENTER!!!" said Carol...

"You like that huh?" he said, smiling sheepishly...

She removed his hands again....

"I think you need to calm down ...We are in public..." said Carol...

"Then let's go back to my loft...." he said...

Just then ,his phone rang....

''Excuse me baby...I uh gotta take this.."He said..

He excused himself..

Carol had got close enough to him to clone his phone...
His phone conversation was being heard by us at our headquarters...

"Hey Guys...We got something!" said Sharon..



Sissy ,Duke, Sirena and Hop were all ears...

''What's going on NIKE?, did you find out who our competition is?" asked Harry.

"I sure did ...His name is Benny...Hugh Benny...He mostly sells to musicians ...He hangs  out in Josie's believe it or not..He's real cool with the musicians...He gets his product from out of Atlanta...Word is ,it's weak...but he sells cheap, cheaper than us..."

"Alright...Impress upon Mr. Benny that he should cease and desist...if he values his health..." said Harry Parmenter..

"I put Bink on it.."came the voice..

"Good, Bink can be very persuasive!" said Harry.

''Everything alright?" asked Carol..

"Yeah...Yeah..That was uh my uh Business Manager....He assured me that we uh will get past this..."he said..

"Oh that's good..."said Carol..

"You know, you're a classy dame...I like that...I respect that....I apologize for my uh wandering hands...That's no way to treat a lady...and you are a lady...But I would like for you to uh come up to my loft.."he said.

"Maybe when we get to know each other better..."said Carol...

"You're as bad as Angela...The girl I was seeing before I met you....I can't believe two old fashioned girls and both so fine.." he said.

He paid the bill for their drinks as they headed for the elevator, he softly pulled Carol to him...

"I'm sorry....I just have to do this.." he said,..

He kissed her softly.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...oh my god, your lips are sooo soft Carolyn....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..

She hadn't wanted to do this with him....but she had to admit He did have soft lips and he did know how to kiss a woman....She knew this was an act..She was undercover...but she did enjoy his kiss..for a minute..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd..."he moaned..

They were in a small dimly lit foyer....

She felt a bit of moisture..

"I feel something wet..."said Carol..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he moaned...He had cum in his trousers...

"Oh My God...Did you...Did You?" she asked, incredulous..

"I'm sorry...uh,I've been drinking...I uh..I uh lost control...You were just so...so sexy..."he said, now thoroughly embarrassed...

It was all Carol could do not to laugh....

"That will never happen again..I -I-I promise.." he said..

"I certainly hope not!"said Carol..

"Believe me...If If we went to bed...This wouldn't happen....I swear..."he said..

"I sure hope not...But we aren't even close to being there yet....You're lucky you got a kiss.."said Carol..

"I-I-I'd be pleased if uh you didn't tell anybody about this.." he said

''Why would I want to? Good Night Mr. Parmenter.."said Carol as she got in her Uber and left...


(TO BE CONTINUED)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Premature Ejaculation?? Definitely not sexy.....Kept my panties on after reading that one!

James Perkins said...

Well Thank Goodness for that!

Sunflower said...

Yes indeed!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Toni said...

Harry's got a problem alright...Is it the fact that the cops are closing in on his operation or his lack of control elsewhere?

Angie B. said...

I'd say both!

Cheryl said...

STOP IT ,YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME THIS MORNING! LMAO!

Lisa said...

Harry's got a problem...He's got a competitor that is flooding the market with bad product...That's bad for business all the way around!

Vanessa said...

That's his real problem!

Halo said...

Uh, no it's not!

Rita said...

I'm with Halo, No it is not! LOL!