Friday, October 19, 2018

Faked Out

"He still in there?" I asked one of my investigators..

We were outside of the condo that Randall "Cat" Stevens was hiding out in in Camden.....

"Yeah.... We been on him all night long...He's made a number of calls to perspective buyers..."said another one of my investigators...

"He left for about an hour and a half...He went to the bar...."said another of my investigators..

Clerow, Owen Todd, Lockpick Johnson and Kool Kat entered his residence last night and identified the painting...
"I'm beginning to understand why you had Tommy Don make two copies now." said Kool Kat....

"Heads up....He's leaving..."said Sean Jackson ,who was snapping photos of him...
"Okay, team two do your thing.."I said..

Lockpick Johnson and three of my investigators  entered his condo and came out with a cardboard tube holding the painting...They were in and out within 15 minutes...

They passed it to me...

"Good work guys.." I said.

They got in seperate cars and took off for Philadelphia.. Kool Kat and I stood there looking at the painting..
"At long last...We got it.."I said, smiling..
"What do we do now?" said Kool Kat..
"We wait..." I said..

"You sure they'll be here?" asked Kool Kat...

"I'd bet my life on it.."I said.

II-
Like clockwork the stretch limo drove up....

The tall bald headed man with the ear ring in his left ear got out of the limo...He had a .357 magnum pointed at Kool Kat and I..

"We'll take that pal..." he said..

"You heard the man Walter, pass it to him..."I said Grimacing..

Kool Kat gave him a baleful stare and passed him the painting..
He smiled and passed it to his boss, C. Bartlett Cummings, who sat in the back seat....grinning..

"You can call the police if you want Kevin, that's right...I know who you are....Private Investigator....but explain to them how you broke into someone's apartment illegally and stole this.. Heh Heh Heh!   You're not in Philly, You don't have Lt. Sissy Van Buren to cover for you...

...Heh Heh Heh...They may look at things differently in Camden. I figured if you were good enough to find Cat once...and not many people can, he is good at what he does..I knew you could find him twice...So we just followed you..."laughed C.Bartlett Cummings...

"You know you're not going to get away with this.."I said..

"I already have gotten away with this...And if you have any plans of trying to break into my warehouse or my home to retrieve it...I am protected by high tech security....and I have the local police on speed dial...So don't screw with me Kevin...You lost....Deal with it!" he said...

The Tall Bald Headed man laughed and got back in the car...

"See ya around suckers.." he said..

The limo pulled off...
 "Wow!  He's really full of himself.."I said..
"Wonder how long it'll take him to realize he has a fake?" asked Kool Kat...
"Oh I give him a day or so..." I said...

We both cracked up laughing.....




III-
"Kevin..I am in your debt... I wondered why you had me make two fake copies...You knew C. Bartlett Cummings was probably following you huh?"said Tommy Don , hours later at his gallery in Philadelphia.
"Of course....."I said..

"But okay...He has a fake...but what about Cat?" asked Tommy Don...
"Cat has a fake also...He has no idea he's been compromised..He's still on the phone trying to sell that painting to bidders.We lifted the real one last night and replaced it with a fake...This morning...I just had my team go in with another fake, because I knew we were being watched..And like clockwork..Jennings and his goon drove up and snatched the other fake.."I laughed...
"Ohhhh man, this is too much...Kevin, you always play chess ,while the other guys play checkers.."laughed Tommy Don...

At Sweet Tooth Jordan's bakery....He got a visit from Sharon Hopkins and the FBI

They had warrants for his arrest....They took documents with names of people ,people in the drug business who had had money laundered. 28 people were arrested that morning, people who had pulled heists and jewel thefts for him....An additional 17 people were also arrested and film footage and audio clips of him making a deal to have more paintings stolen was presented to the FBI...

He and the 45 people arrested with him was a major coup for Sharon...A major figure in the world of crime was effectively out of business...
And in Camden,Later that same day.....Randall "Cat" Stevens received a visit from Sharon and her FBI agents.

They had enough evidence of thefts provided by me and my guys to arrest him....

He was stunned that for the second time..He had been found out... An FBI agent poured a pitcher of water on his latest theft..
the painting he stole, revealing it to be done with water colors....

"You got snookered Cat."said the FBI agent..

Cat was astounded.....

They all laughed as they handcuffed him and led him out in handcuffs...

IV-
The next day at Tommy Don's Gallery, the auction went on as scheduled...
And I was there with Sepia and Bonita..


"I hear Ten Thousand...Ten Thousand....Do I hear Ten Thousand ,Five Hundred.....??"said the Auctioneer..

Sepia raised her hand...

"Ten Five...Ten Five, Do I hear Eleven? Do I hear Eleven?" he said..

The room was silent...

"SOLD TO THE PRETTY LADY IN The Colorful dress!!!" he said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sepia Girl, you got it!!"screamed Bonita..hugging Sepia and kissing her on the cheek.
"I can't wait to tell my mother, I got it back!...Oh My God!" said Sepia..

I was smiling....

C. Bartlett Jennings and his tall bald headed side kick with the earing walked up to me..

"Nice trick...Passing me off a fake...While you had already taken the real one hours before..Nicely played.." said C.Bartlett Jennings...

"But now we are going to take that painting from your wife.."said his bald headed accomplice..

"No you're not!!...See...I got to talking to the FBI and they got real interested in you Mr.Jennings...I gave them tape recorded conversations you had with Randal Cat Stevens...Oh yeah,he's in custody and so is your boy ,Sweet Tooth Jordan...They got a warrant for your warehouse and they found allllll kinds of interesting stolen items...If you look to your left, that pretty young lady...Deputy FBI Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Hopkins..would like to talk to you about this..." I said.

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?" he exclaimed angrily....
 "It's Tank time Bartlett...I've been waiting a long time to put a tag on you!"said Sharon..
FBI agents handcuffed both him and his tall bald headed assistant...

"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS....I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! I'M GOING TO JAIL!!!!" he snarled and stomped his foot..
"You damn sure are.."said Kool Kat,laughing his head off....

C. Bartlett Jennings glared at both of us with white hot hatred....
"A lesson is here to be learned, C.Bartlett...Don't Screw with me! You've  lost....Deal with it!" I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!" he snarled and angrilly stomped his foot as they hauled him and his goon away....
I took part in the next auction and won the piece of Artwork I wanted..
I was equally pleased..
"Kevin, I can't thank you enough...I didn't think I'd ever have this painting in my possession again...It's been missing soo long."said Sepia..

"I told you I'd get it back.." I said..
Sepia kissed me passionately...

"I can never repay you for all of the good things you've done for me.."she said..
"Welllllllllllllllllll I can think of uh something .."I said with tongue in cheek...

"Ohhhh you are soooo nasty, but you deserve it...As much as you want baby..." she said...
Tommy Don looked at Bonita like a hungry wolf..

"I don't believe we've met..."he said..

"Bonita Foxworth...MRS. BONITA FOXWORTH!" she said..

"Oh..." he said..

I tried to hide a slight smile..




EPILOUGE-

 C.Bartlet Jennings, Sweet Tooth Jordan and Randall "Cat " Stevens each got 25 year sentences and are out in California in the Federal Prison...The others arrested with them are all doing stiff sentences in state prison.

Sepia and I went home....Very pleased with our two new pieces of art work...and each other..

Once home ,in our bathroom, I pulled Sepia to me..Kissing her for a little while...I had my hands in her panties, rubbing his nice smooth and round buttocks...

"You look good..."I said, smiling..

''Thank you...I'm surprised you gave me a chance to get undressed said Sepia.

She was wearing a pink and grey baby doll by Victoria's Secret with matching panties...

"You like this?" she asked quietly...

"I do!" I said...
 ''Awww thank you...I was saving this for a special occassion.."she said.

We kissed passionately for close to An HOUR.,...Sepia took me by the hand and led me from the bathroom to our bedroom...

''Thank you so much Kevin, not just for the painting, but for my whole life..A Home,An Education, A new career that I never imagined, A baby girl, new city, new friends..but most of all YOU, being married to you.I owe so much to you.."she said as she fondled me softly in between hot smouldering kisses..

I opened my bathrobe and took her in my arms..


Sepia's body trembled..

"I love you daddy ." said Sepia...

As usual, I was astounded by her beauty....
We kissed passionately..

"I love you too mommy.."I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." she cooed...
'

 ''Oh My god....Kevin, woooooou look at you!" she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...

"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard Kevin.." she said..

"I can't help it with you here all naked in my face.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay Kevin...ouuuuuu.." she moaned in a whisper...

I was threatening to explode, I was so aroused...

I just marveled at Sepia's body...

"Why, Why, why  are you so damn sexy?" I asked her...Thinking about the very first time I met her and all of the dreams I had about her before we actually got together...When I was just looking at her blog photos.

 "I don't know...but I like that you think so."said Sepia softly..


 "I don't know..either...ummmmmmmmmmmmm...but I'm glad...." I moaned.

"I know you are....I can tell..Whoooooooooooooo!look at you..." she said...softly fondling me....

Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Daddy...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes......Oh My god..........Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......The bed sunk under our combined weights and the headboard began to softly slam against the wall as the bed began to squeak.....

FIVE TO SIX HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husbandddd...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...Sepia was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...I was glad Kimberly was with Robert and Bonita

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu daddy...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ohhh my god...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....
 Sepia smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....she took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..
 She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..

''Ummmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuu  Kevin, you are still so hard...Ouuuuuu!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sepia!" I sighed....
She gave me a wet sloppy kiss..

"Ummmmmmm daddy,mommy loves her some daddy" she sighed..

She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..It did not take me long to become re-engaged....I was hard,I thought I might explode right then and there...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu daddy....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Sepia screamed...Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"SEPIA!!!....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"I cried out!

She seemed  hornier than ever...

 "You like this husband?"she moaned...  "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I like it...OHHH MYY  goodness!." she cooed..

"You know I do..." I said as we continued making sweet love...

Another THREE or FOUR HOURS went by...We both were enjoying ourselves immensely.

"SEPIA...you're driving me crazy..."I moaned...

She kept smiling...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuu Kevin..you feel sooooooooooo goooood....Thank you, Thank you baby!" she cooed..

"Thank you!" I said...

 Again and again..I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....Her body trembled....I was still cumming....

 "Oh god...I'm exhausted..." I said..and I was this time, I lie on my back and caught my breath....

 Sepia was still trembling....

 The next morning found the two of us walking to Sam Mother's Diner...
We sat down in a quiet booth and ordered two tumblers of coffee..

"It's a wonder either of us could get up after last night huh?" said Sepia..

I laughed...

"I know..I'm just glad this whole caper is over...You got your painting...and those three jerks are in the cooler..."I said.

"Tommy Don's little Gallery is a nice edition to the neighborhood..Gives it some class."said Sepia..

"Yeah...How about that? Class!" I said..As we smiled at each other...


FOR  KAREN


12 comments:

Toni said...

GREAT ENDING...I LOVED THE FAKE OUT!

Angie B. said...

Kevin plays Chess while the bad guys play checkers!

Sunflower said...

Loved this...Kevin was very cerebreal in the way he outsmarted the bad guys!

Lisa said...

I loved it...The Way Kevin faked them both out...Cat and C. Bartlett..

Halo said...

Kevin is just simply smarter than all of his adversaries except maybe or even Mr. Tickle.

Vanessa said...

Speaking of Mr. Tickle...When will he torment Kevin again?

Keith said...

Soon...I'm planning another appearance of Cyrus Tickle.

Rita said...

Another Great story Keith, Loved it!

Cheryl said...

I binge read the last three installments...Masterful storytelling.

Brenda said...

I keep thinking of doing the same thing...Just waiting until Saturday and binge reading the whole thing...but I know I'm too curious...I can't do that.

George S. said...

I must say this was great storytelling..Loved it Keith!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Classic Kevin, Classic Escapades!