Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Never Argue With Your Feelings

''Here She comes now!" I said as I saw my wife, Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis walking toward us on the pier the next morning...She was wearing a bright Aqua Mini Skirt and had her hair corn rolled by her sister the night before.
"Everybody's here...We were waiting for you." I said..
"Good , they can start their search right here.." said Monica..

''Uh Are you going down with them ?" I asked...Monica was an expert diver and swimmer..
"Not unless absolutely neccesary...These guys are pros...I gave them exact instructions..." she said.. She then looked at me and smiled slyly.."Besides ,I want their minds completely on what they are out here to find and not me in a new bikini..." she said..
''Damn,I was hoping I'd see it.." I said.
''Well Honey Bunny, you are always welcomed to a private showing...I've got it on under my skirt..but hopefully,I won't have to go under with them.."she said and gave me a soft sensuous kiss..
That would hold me for awhile..

''We are ready detective.."said the Harbor Master...
"Okay, whenever you're ready,proceed!"said Monica..
''Okay guys...let's do it" said the Harbor Master..
Five Divers dove into the water....They were looking for a gun and a bag containing latex gloves  and rubber booties...

All materials we needed to tie our murder suspect ,Carl Jennings to the shooting death of his estranged girlfriend...
My sister in law, Dr. Monique Talbert walked up just then...

"Heyy brother." she said and gave me a soft kiss in the lips..
She then greeted her sister...

''Hey Sis.." she said.
"How is my baby today?" asked Monica, hugging her sister...Even though Monique was technically older by three minutes....Monica always referred to her as her baby.
''So this is what you saw huh?" said Monique..
''He was groping me...He was so horny...his mind was wide open....I saw everything....The exact spot he dumped everything...His gun, the booties and the latex gloves...That's how I know of their existence...."said Monica..

"We find them and you don't have to answer questions about how you knew exactly what to look for.."I said,.

"Right Again...Just say a detectives hunch..Never argue with my feelings!" said Monica, smiling.

II-
Unknown to us, Monica and Monique were being photographed..

 "Oh My God, this one is her mother up and down....Lauren's mini me..."
But so is the twin.....
Lauren!!! Oh My God! You have birthed some beautiful daughters....They are your splitting images....I wonder if both are mutants....I'm certain one is...At least one is...I think it's Monica...
She's the one most like you....Oh Lauren....I've spent a lifetime looking for you, searching for you....And now I've found your daughters...They will lead me to you...After I kill Carl Jennings"....said the man, the same man who had been on the rooftop the day before ,when we were watching Carl Jennings...

III-

It had been nearly two hours....The divers were still underwater...Lieutenant Cotton showed up at the harbor.
"Any word yet?" he asked.

"No Lieutenant and they've been down there awhile...but your detective is certain that the two items are down there, so we are still searching..."said the Harbor Master..

"Trust me..If she says something is down there...It's down there.."said Lt. Cotton, hoping he was right..and trusting Monica's power to see inside people's minds...and hearts in some cases...
His wife ,Dr. Monique Talbert walked up to him...
She gave him a soft kiss....

"Hi Hussssband.." she said.

"Hey baby..Where is your sister and brother in law?" he asked...

"They were here...They left to uh get some lunch....I said I'd wait until you came.."said Monique...

"Hmm..Well I hope these divers find something, something we can use to close this case..."he said..

Monica and I were on a "lunch" break, but we weren't eating...We had found an abandoned cottage, with a bed in it...a few blocks away...

We had locked the door and pulled down the shades...
I had slipped her mini skirt and top off and was kissing her passionately...I had my hands down in her string bikini...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my god Nate...When I found this place...I knew you'd like it...Ummmmmmm" she moaned...

"I never argue with your feelings.." I said and smiled at her..

I ran my fingers down into her panties...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......

"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are so hard...ummmmmmm" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"I like doing it to you." I said...

"Ouuuuu I know you do.." she said in between smouldering hot kisses..
What?" I asked...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...
"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...


My fingers were in her new string bikini and  I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

 She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....


Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing....


''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..Monica got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

"Do Me!" she said..

''What? We don't have time." I said..

"Nate, take me..." she demanded..

We both got undressed and laid across the small bed and went to town...I entered her slowly, softly...She gasped and moaned softly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate.."

and soon I was moving in and out of her first slowly and then faster....and before we knew it, we were making sweet love....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mo...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Yesssssssssssss..."I moaned..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate.....Ummmmmmmm....Oh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..What am I going to do with you?" she moaned... 

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so damn good." I moaned.

Natttttttttttttte honey, Ummmmmmmmm , It is goood...Ouuuuuuuuu...It is sooooo goood..ouuuuuuuuuu..We'd better make this fast...we can't be gone too long" she cooed..

''We Will, we will...I'm almost there...ummmmmmmmmm...almost there baby..ohhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

The bed was rocking from side to side and squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the wall..

ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES went by...

Monica began to shake and tremble....and I began to come so hard ,I couldn't believe it!  These quickies were so good for both of us...




IV-

Monica and I walked back to the Harbor...We saw Lt. Cotton...
"Hey you guys...Look what  the divers found..." he said...
There was the gun, dripping wet and some unspent shells....
"The water has washed prints and DNA off of it." I said..

"Maybe...but the serial number is still intact...He was too stupid to file the number off." said Monica.

''Too stupid or too in a hurry...Remember ,he had to make up that time back to work...So he could be seen.."I said.
"Give me the gun...I'll look up the serial number on my tablet.." said Monique...
"My guys have located something else...They're going in deeper." said the Harbor Master..."The lead diver just sent me a text.." he said.
The five divers went a little deeper....

Monica whispered to her sister...

''Sis..I have the feeling that we aren't alone.." she said..

"You've got five divers, The Harbor Master, Frankie and Nate here....No we are not alone.."said Monique..

"No sis, somebody else is here or was here....I could feel it...."said Monica.

"Now that you mention it...I did feel like I was followed here and like I was being watched, but I couldn't find anybody....Didn't see anybody.."said Monique...
"They have new street cams out here now...Wish they had had them installed a week ago when the murder occurred...Nate put a team on them." said Monica.

"They were just installed a few days ago, they won't help us..."I said.

"I want them for today....Somebody is or was out here...I can feel it..."said Monica.

"If I've learned anything...It's to never argue with YOUR feelings!" I said and smiled at her..

The Undersea Dive team returned with a plastic bag that contained Latex Gloves
and Disposable Latex slippers
both the gloves and slippers had been in plastic bag that had been sealed tight..They both had blood splatter on them and fingerprints and DNA inside the gloves...

Monica was ecstatic...

"This is the meat of our case right here...Those gloves have fingerprints on the inside and blood splatter on them...Those slippers have blood splatter on them...This airtight plastic bag has kept them safe under the water all this time.. The Gun with the serial number....We got it all."she said.

"Yes it looks like we do...Sugar baby?" he said to Monique...
"I'll get these things to the lab and get you an analysis.." she said..
Another Flying Car landed near us...
Detective Kylie White got out...We showed her the gun , the latex gloves and the disposable slippers we found in the water....

"Look what I found..."she said and showed me a photo..
It was a flying car.....

"Idiot boy rented this Flying Car on the day of the murder...I have his credit card receipt...This photo was taken by the traffic cam near his job....and it's time stamped...That's right before the murder and this photo shows him returning right after the murder and within that one hour time frame he was missing that is unaccounted for.."said Kylie..
"We have his gun with the serial number intact....''I said.

"If my sister gets fingerprints and DNA off of those slippers and the latex gloves and that blood splatter is our victims...We've got your boy cold...You willing to wait a little longer?" asked Monica.

"oH yEAH!"said Kylie...
"GREAT!  We are going to crack this case yet....Just when I thought it might go cold...Let's go grab some cold ones...." said Lt. Cotton...He looked at Monica and Me..


We were both blushing..
"I imagine you two have eaten already....You had that hour long uh lunch." he said and arched his eyebrows..


Monique and Kylie laughed....
We left the harbor....

While meanwhile...

The man we saw on the rooftop was day dreaming, day dreaming about Monica and Monique's mother..
Lauren Talbot..

"Lauren....Lauren...I must find you... It's been a long time...
but I never forgot you....but first I must settle an old score....Then I will allow your pretty twin daughters to lead me to you...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sex scene in the cabin had me throwing more than one pair of panties in the air!

Tate 2 said...

I gotta admit...That sex scene in the cabin had me about to hurt my boxers and my wrist watch up in the air!

George S. said...

Amazing what people focus on when reading your stories Keith. SMDH!

Cheryl said...

LMAO! At these comments!

Sunflower said...

I'm laughing too and I agree with George S.

Toni said...

They have enough to nab this creep now..But I feel as though this murderer is not the story...It's this mysterious man who seems to have known Monica and Monique's mother.

Angie B. said...

I concur...Who is this man?

Lisa said...

The question is...Who is this man and why does he want to kill their suspect?

Vanessa said...

Who is this man and why does he want to kill their suspect? Apparently both of them knew Monica and Monique's Mother in the past!

Halo said...

I suspect the murder suspect and this mysterious man who has been shadowing him both were vying for Ms. Lauren's attention and affections before she met their father,Detective Ray Talbert.

Brenda said...

Ray Talbert's name has been bandied around slyly in your other series...In Sissy and her detectives, he is mentioned as a rookie....In a Olivia/Beverly story recently he is mentioned as a young detective who solved a case Lt. Tragg was working on and cleared their client...This is all before he began to make his bones...probably before he met a young mutant woman named Lauren Hall, married her and had two beautiful baby girls...

Rita said...

Learning about Monica and Monique's parents is cool...I'd like to know more about their childhood...Adjusting to Monica being different...The dynamic between The twins...