Monday, October 22, 2018

Sex And The Single Attorney

"We had just been in this exact same restaurant a month ago Ms. Yvette...The food is incredible!! You've got to get Gary to bring you here." I said as Attorney Yvette Jones, My supervisor and friend and I walked in to the tony bistro....
"I like the ambience of this place Keith...I think I will get Gary to bring me here.."said Yvette..

''So you uh don 't trust this guy we are meeting?"I asked.

"No I do not!" she said with no hesitation...

"You guys have history." I said..

"We do....but not what you think....It doesn't involve the Hibbity Bibbity......But we have History..."said Yvette...
A Handsome, Well dressed Brown skinned brother walked into the restaurant....Before he even looked dour way...I knew this was the guy Yvette was talking about....He saw her and smiled..and walked over to her..

"Yvette...Yvette....My My My....You still are as fine as ever....In fact you look as if-" he said before Yvette interupted him..

''Save it Miles...You said you needed to talk business, so spill it.." said Yvette.
"Yvettttttttttttte...I never thought of you as one to hold a grudge...That was how many years ago?" he asked..
''That's right it was and I never heard from you again until now....You've got a lot of nerve even calling me.." said Yvette..
He looked at me..

''Who is this?" he asked.."I thought it was just going to be me and you." he said..

"This is one of my associate attorneys, Keith Jones...Keith ,this is Attorney Miles Ellis...You are still an Attorney aren't you? They haven't disbarred you yet have they?" asked Yvette, not even trying to hide her sarcasm.

Miles laughed...

"Heh ,Heh, Heh, yes I'm still an Attorney ..Ahh Keith is it? Is your colleague always so warm?" he asked..

I smiled uneasily, but said nothing....
"What is this about?"said Yvette..
"Heyyy let's sit down...Have a meal and some drinks...I hear the food here is great..Keith you ever been here before?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact I have....I brought my girlfriend here about a month ago.."I said..

"This is my first time here.."said Yvette...

''Ohhhh so you two aren't uh....You really are just uh colleagues..?" he asked..
"I don't mix business with pleasure......You should know that..."said Yvette, remembering a night many years ago when the two of them were working on a big case...

back when he worked at McClusky...It was a career building case that would have put them both in the running for a partnership or that's what they thought as young naive Attorneys...
"You know Yvette...I don't live too far from here...We've been studying and working on this case all night...I did have something more in mind for tonight..."he said softly..

 ''Do you want to win this case or not?  We are up against a sharp Attorney....One with more experience...We have to cross every t and dot every i.."said Yvette..

"Yeah, but we are just about ready....and we've got a whole nother day to finish up...I've got something else on my mind...I've had it on my mind for a long time..." said Miles..
"Miles You've had your hands on my legs for the past half hour and you've been running them up my skirt...now you're tugging on the waist band of my panties...Let me guess what that might be? Now look, we work together...I don't do this...I don't sleep with people I work with...it makes things a little weird, plus ..Plus You're my supervisor.That's a big no no..."said Yvette.
"I've always treated you like an equal partner haven't I? I don't run that old Supervisor jive on you? Besides...everybody already thinks we are doing it anyway.."said Miles.

"All the more reason why we shouldn't...Take your hands from under my dress...."said Yvette..
''Come on Yvette...It's late, almost midnight..You don't want to make that long drive home...Come over to my spot..and I'll bring you to your car in the morning baby..."he said..

"I don't have a change of clothes...I'd get to work late...No...I don't think this would be a good idea...Now if you want to take five for tonight we can...But I'm not going home with you.."said Yvette..

Miles pulled her to him, His hand was still up her skirt...He tugged on the waistband of her panties, she finally moved his hands from under her skirt.........He attempted to kiss her, but Yvette moved her head...He tried to move it back, but she moved away....
"Miles, stop it okay? Calm down.."said Yvette..
"Damnnn Yvette you are so sexy...Come on....Get with the program baby."he said..
"No Miles...No...WHAT PROGRAM???"said Yvette..
 It was near midnight...They were the only two people in their section of the law library...
He attempted to kiss her once again, but Yvette moved her head...Miles tried to move it back, but she moved away....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, come here baby....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you've got me hotter than a cigarette at a gas station.." he moaned..

He grabbed her behind and pulled her into him, He kissed her neck and the side of her face....She eased out of his embrace once again..


"STOP IT OKAY! WHAT HAS GOTTEN IN TO YOU?" said Yvette....with a tinge of anger in her voice.,.
Miles knocked over a chair...Some of their briefs fell to the floor...He was now grinding Yvette up against the wall and breathing heavily...

"You've gotten in to me....I'd like to get INTO YOU!!! I can't stop....Do you really want me to stop Yvette?" he moaned...
Yvette slapped him hard and kneed him in the groin.....
Miles moaned and fell to the floor..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned

The curator came around the bend...just as Miles was getting to his feet..

"Is everything alright? You okay sir?" he asked..


Miles was getting his wind back...

"Yeah,I'm okay..I uh slipped, Lost my balance...I'm sleepy...I-I uh better get home.." he said..

The Curator left...
Yvette helped him get up....She picked up the briefs off the floor and put them in order..

"Miles..I'm sooo sorry, but you got a little carried away....You got crazy....I'm really sorry..I am..."said Yvette...Who realized she'd just slapped and kneed her boss.
Miles smiled..

"It's okay...but after that...I deserve a little kiss.."he said..

"You are incorrigable..."said Yvette...
Miles leaned in and kissed her softly before she could move her head..
Yvette had to admit...He did know how to kiss a woman and she did enjoy it...His lips were soft and he smelled good..She returned his passion for a moment...a brief moment...  But she couldn't do this...She couldn't!!!...She pushed him away....
"Stop it!.....I mean it...This is not going to happen....I'm serious Miles... This is not going to happen....We work together...You're my supervisor...I can't do this..You got your kiss,Now let's cool it..."she said.

"Okay....Goodnight Yvette."said Miles..He was disappointed and still very horny....He stood up and slowly collected his things  and walked out by himself... He didn't help her collect her things...He didn't walk her to her car...He just left.....
Yvette drove home by herself...She knew Miles had a thing for her...She had caught him looking at her leeringly ,a little too long on several occassions.......but this was the first time he had acted on it...Needless to say, things were going to be weird between them for awhile...She thought....





They were supposed to meet with the opposing Attorneys in two days at the office...but the Attorneys never showed up.. Miles didn't come in the office....He didn't call, nor did he return her calls or texts the past two days..
Yvette waited....and called Miles's cell phone several times...but she got no answer..
Unknown to her, Miles called the opposing Attorneys and the Clients and they met at another location where he successfully argued the case by himself and won.....

He was heralded around the office as the Golden Boy, given a bigger office...Invited to play racquetball  and Tennis, with the white Attorneys..(She played neither)...and was thought to be on the fast track to a partnership...

The Partnership didn't happen and within a month, Miles Ellis was gone, Attracted by more money at another firm...
Yvette felt betrayed...She had done a lot of the legwork for that case and had built most of the winning argument...She never got credit and was stuck in a rut until Me, Bee Bee, Sofia and Khalil came along.. 





She would tell me this whole story later...

She didn't speak to Miles at all during his last few months there


...She saw him out and about with other female attorneys at the firm...and from other firms...She ignored him...



II-
Our food came.....
"So..They hired another black guy at McClusky huh?" he said..

"Black Girl too...His girlfriend is also an Associate Attorney...Showing him a photo of Bee Bee on her smartphone.

And we have a Latina Attorney and an Arab Attorney...


and We have an Investigator assigned to us who is Asian...


just got her citizenship.."said Yvette, proudly showing him photos of the people she now supervised.

"Whattttttttttttttt? That's the most people of color that firm has had in like....Like Forever..."said Miles..

"Ms. Yvette is our supervisor.."I said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you have my old gig...Supervising Attorney...They put you in charge of somebody, promise you it'll lead to bigger and better things, but it never does..They been playing that same old game for years...That's why I left.." said Miles as our food arrived...
"That's not why you left...You did me in...Then when you didn't make partner...You went to another firm that offered you more money...And I'm betting you still didn't make partner.."said Yvette..
This seemed to open a wound in Miles....His smile faded...He hung his head...

"No I didn't....I went to work for the ACLU for awhile down in D.C.  It paid alright...It was good work, but just not enough...Then , a friend of mine, Larry North got me a job in San-Francisco at the Innocence Project...Same thing...Just not enough...I was an Assistant District Attorney in Seattle for awhile before returning to Philadelphia and my new firm ,Westinghouse and Meyers...and sadly enough..I'm still no further along than I was.I'm still an Associate Attorney." he said.

"You know, making partner isn't everything...There is the satisfaction of doing good work, meaningful work..."said Yvette...
Miles looked at her...

"You always were an idealist..." he said..

III-
Back at the office...Bee Bee, Sofia and Khalil were talking to a new client...
 "So Marina right? Where are you from?" asked Bee Bee..

"I was born in the Ukraine...I came to the U.S. about 8 years ago...On a work Visa...I am in danger of being deported..I don't want to go back to Ukraine...I need your help...I saw you guys in the newspaper and on TV, How you represented that Lamas guy and I knew you were the guys I needed.." said the woman..
 "So Marina..Why are you in danger of being deported? Did your work visa expire?" asked Sofia..

"No it's a little more complicated than that.."said Marina..
"How complicated? You have to tell us everything, If we are going to help you..."said Khalil..
"I worked at The Marriot in town in Hospitality Services...A very Powerful man took a liking to me..Senator Harrison Pontiac...At first he would give me big tips and ask for me when he came in town...Pretty soon he was asking for more..much more.."said Marina..

"Much more as in sex?" asked Bee Bee..

"And Now I am pregnant...Pregnant with his child...I told him I am having his baby and he asked me to get an abortion...I refused...He said he can't have me having a baby at a time like this...He's facing re-election and he just got married a year ago..I told him I was going to have my baby...Our baby!  soon afterwords...I get a letter saying I am in the country illegally and I'm being deported...I need your help...I have no where else to go...I am still working...I can pay you in installments.."she said.

"Wow...You've gotten yourself in a real mess.."said Sofia, who had defended immigrants from Latin America, The Carribean, Africa and right here in America...This would be the first European Immigrant she'd be defending...
"Okay look...Don't say anything to anybody...Don't tell anybody anything...We'll meet with you tomorrow..You'll tell us everything..and I mean everything..When the relationship began, when it got sexual...If you have anything in writing, receipts for gifts...personal correspondance from the Senator..We need to see it.."said Khalil..
"I need to get on this now...Things have a way of disapearing in cases like this...So let's go back to your place right now and collect that stuff.."said Jade..

"Thank you soo much.."said Marina..
"How many months are you?" said Bee Bee.


"I'm six weeks.." said Marina..
"Pack some bags....You're going to stay with me...It's the only way we can ensure your safety...This thing could get worse before it gets better."said Jade..
''Wow, We are in it huh?"said Sofia..
"Sho Nuff" said Bee Bee...

IV-
"So Miles..What is this about?" asked Yvette..
"Ahhhh you may find this hard to believe...but uh Yvette...I'm in trouble...I need legal representation..."he said..

"Me?  You need me?" asked Yvette...
"There is no one I know that is better..."said Miles..

"There's one million attorneys in Philadelphia...and you single me out?" asked Yvette...

"I know...You're the last person I should come to...but I can't represent myself and I need someone outside of my firm to rep me..."said Miles..
"What kind of trouble are you in?" asked Yvette..
"You won't believe this...but uh I'm being accused of sexual harassment...but I swear, I'm innocent....I'm on the fast track of becoming partner....This is serious...These allegations could ruin me....I'm innocent this time and I need your help Yvette...Whatever else...I'd like to believe we are still friends." said Miles.

"HAAAAAAAAAA Friends?  We aren't friends Miles...We stopped being friends the minute you stuck your hands up my dress and tried to put your tongue down my throat...And then you had our client..OUR client change locations without telling me..You won the case by yourself ,got all the glory and left me high and dry...That's not how friends do each other..."She then looked at me...

I felt a little uneasy...I was hoping she wouldn't mention that she and I slept together

once a long time ago...We had both vowed never to mention it again..
"This is my friend...I trust him with my life...AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO SLEEP WITH HIM for him to be my friend... No Miles...You and me..We aren't friends....but I will take your case...I will represent you...You know where my office is...Stop by tomorrow..You know the drill.."said Yvette.. "Come on Keith.."she said.

"Ms. Yvette...The bill" I whispered..
"He's got it " she said and got up.
''Damn..She's a sexy woman..She's gonna give me them panties before this is all over." he mused..
Ms. Yvette drove me to my car...By now, everyone else was gone....She told me the entire story of what happened between her and Miles Ellis many years ago...
"You know, you were right...All the attorneys in Philly he could ask and he asks you to rep him..Makes me wonder if he wants to use this as a chance to get back in your good graces.."I said.

"And or my panties...He  doesn't fool me, but his case does sound interesting...Thanks for being there for me Keith and I did mean everything I said...You are my friend..."she said and rubbed my hands softly...
"Good Night Ms. Yvette..."I said as I got in my car and headed home..
I was tired, it had been a long day...When I opened my apartment door, I saw my girlfriend...Bee Bee
Sitting on my couch in her red Delta Sigma Theta sorority t-shirt and some white string bikini panties...

"Hi Hot Stuff? You Hungry?  I made you a sandwich and there is some Ice tea with it in the refrigerator.."said Bee Bee..
I smiled and lifted her up and kissed her..
"Ummmm Hey baby....No..but thank you....I ate already...I just want YOU!."I said..
''Ouuuuu...Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu...! "she said..We got a case...Me Sofia and Khali.


she said...

"It's juicy....we are representing an East European girl facing deportation for and get this...becoming pregnant by our family values senator,Harrison Pontiac!" she said.

"WHATTTTTTTTTT? Harrison Pontiac? He's 65 years old...and he just married a 23 year old ex-model last year." I said.

This girl is about 23 or 24 and she's six weeks pregnant....The good Senator or his people asked her to have an abortion..She refused....Soon after, she got a deportation notice..." said Bee Bee..
"You guys better put Jade on this..gather up any papers..receipts, correspondance, emails, texts ,the works..."I said..

''Way ahead of you..Jade packed her stuff...Most of it is in the storage room of this building and our room....And she is bunking with Jade...across the street....
and Sofia and Khalil are two doors down the hall...and

and me?  I'm here with you.."
said Bee Bee, smiling...
"Yes you are...I would tell you about the case me and Ms. Yvette have...but I'm done talkin...Come here you.."I said.
"Ouuuu, are we about to do the nasty?" asked Bee Bee.
As we retreated to my bedroom and fell across the bed...kissing passionately...

''What do you think?" I said..
And at Gary's house..
'Sounds like you had quite the day.." he said..
Yvette had kicked her heels off and was sitting on Gary's lap...

"I did...I'm so glad to be here with you.." she said and leaned her head into his chest...
Gary hughed her and then kissed her passionately...
For a few minutes ,Yvette forgot all about the days events....and what tomorrow was about to bring..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


14 comments:

Toni said...

Ouuuu Miles is cute...Please keep him around!

Keith said...

I plan to!

Angie B. said...

Ummmmmm goood! Miles is cute...

Sunflower said...

Miles is attractive! Great story!

Vanessa said...

Yvette is crazy..Miles could make a sexual advance at me on any given day.

Halo said...

I hope Miles stays around...I can see some sexual tension brewing between him Yvette and Gary....

Lisa said...

Miles looks like a snack...

Cheryl said...

Yessssssssssssssssssss!

Rita said...

Yvette is crazy...Miles can make an unwanted sexual advance on me anytime he feels like it! Lawd that man is fine..

George S. said...

Then it wouldn't be unwanted! LOL!

Brenda said...

LOL! He's right you know!

Tate 2 said...

Considering the fact that Yvette would sleep with someone SHE was supervising down the road...She might as well have given Miles some..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Funny how these things work out isn't it?

Anonymous said...

standing and Applauding and Throwing My panties! This entire episode got me hot!