Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Double Duty

Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor was working Double Duty......

He put together a team that was scouring the Street and Traffic Cams in all of the areas immediately before the river area where the three girls were found.. Detectives  from Vice and Special Victims Unit and their plain clothes officers helped out.

He was also working closely with Missing Persons Detective Sgt. Sam Smith to look up leads in the city's other sensational murder...Dubbed " The Trunk Murders in which three women were found in night gowns and shot to death in an SUV...


Sirena and Hop were leading a team of plain clothes and uniformed officers from Vice and Special Victims Unit  through the neighborhood,

looking for discarded condoms or any other thing we could find to link to the case..


They did door to door interviews of everyone in the condo.....

The SUV belonged to the Hudsons..So along with the GPS device in the women's cell phones which were left in their SUV, they began tracking the movements of the SUV...

Detective Sgt. Sam Smith was glad for their help with the so called TRUNK MURDERS...He knew he was spreading Sissy's team of elite detectives thin...

They technically were not in any trunk....but Lt. Tragg dubbed the case that to the reporters who seized on it...

Much to Detective Sgt. Sam Smith's chagrin.

Hazel and her people had found a lot of semen in all three women in the SUV.  The Semen was a match.....She said that all of the women had been raped...before they were shot to death and there was evidence that there had been sex after the deaths of the women...

A lot of fingerprints had been found and they were being traced.. Whoever their assailant was...He had no criminal record.. He wasn't in any of the databases..


In Kensington, Port Richmond, Fishtown and Northern Liberties...


Carlotta, Angie and plain clothes female cops from Special Victims Unit  and Vice cruised the streets ,

talking to prostitutes and young drug addicts , asking them about their johns and if anyone new was coming into the neighborhood recently....

If they saw the three young ladies with a new customer...

For Carlotta and Jimmy, it was Homecoming...





Jimmy , Tyriq, Danny Ho  and Special Victims Unit Detectives and Plain clothes officers from Vice also did door to door interviews with store owners and neighborhood people as well as friends and associates of all three girls.. They checked the girls debit and credit car records and bank activity...Nothing seemed out of order..

They also did double duty by making sure Carlotta and Angie were safe. They had a surveiliance van following them with armed uniformed and plain clothes policemen in them.

On other days...




and Sirena and Hop


visited all of Bridget's Lingerie Stores..



asking the cashiers about the sales of a particular pair of lime green panties, lime green bra and white baby dolls...

The checked credit card sales and interviewed as many customers as they could...

Bridget Jones, the owner and a personal friend, helped as much as she could..

They had teams looking at the store cameras and the street, traffic and surrounding business cameras in the area..

with help from the FBI.

Sharon was still searching VICAP for a simular M.O.   She even turned to Interpol..

We were working around the clock....






II-

Sissy and I decided it was better to co-operate with Lt. Tragg rather than constantly butting heads with him..


She informed him of what all of her detectives were doing and the co-ordinating work of The FBI, ATF, Special Victims Unit, Vice, Robbery-Homicide and Missing Persons...

She had Hazel turn in copies of all of the autopsies and tox reports to him...Surprisingly...He read them all.

But by no means was he "co-ordinating" anything.. She made it clear that she and she only was calling all of the shots...
This was all fine and well until


The host of "HARD BOTTOM" the hard hitting crime show that Lt. Tragg usually guested on..asked Me, Sissy , Sam Smith and Danny Ho as well as Sharon to guest on his show during the week to discuss the serial killings and the triple murder investigations....

Sissy didn't want to do it...But The Deputy of Operations called... He advised Sissy and company to do the show.. He said the Department needed some good publicity for a change..

So we reluctantly did the shows..



Sissy and I and Danny Ho were on the first night talking about the "Red Ribbon Killer" and the investigation into that...

Because she had had skill in profiling criminals when she worked in Special Investigations, Detective Sirena Pile was on his show another night..
Dr. Hazel Baylor was on another night doing a profile of the Red Ribbon Killer based on where the bodies had been found and what they had been wearing..

As could be expected..HARD BOTTOM's ratings went through the ceiling...The City was riveted with both murders..


Sam Smith  and Duke was on another night discussing "The Trunk Murders" as they were called, even though the women were not actually found in the trunk...

and Sissy was on another night by herself discussing co-ordinating both murder investigations...

The Host really liked her...He found her extremely attractive and charismatic.

He had Sissy and Sharon on another night..


Talking about both investigations.. The Red Ribbon Killer and The Trunk Murders..

Lt. Tragg was livid!

''I named both of these cases...That jerk won't take my calls...I made him...I Made him a star!"complained Lt. Tragg to anyone who would listen...


He sat in his local watering hole complaining to Owner/Bartender, Curly, a retired Homicide detective who worked with his late father..

"I tell ya Curly...it aint fair....I got that guy his best ratings...Nobody was watching that show until I started coming on....Apparently he's forgotten......Look at him, every night he's got Sissy, That damn smart ass FBI woman..Agent Hopkins, Dr. Hazel Baylor, who disrespects me every chance she gets and Danny Ho and that damn Sam Smith on the show... I trained Danny Ho from a pup, when he was a fresh faced recruit...I should be on that show.." he bellowed..

"Come on Artie, let it go..."said Curly as he served him another beer..


"I know what I'm going to do...I'm going to crack one of these cases right now..They're busy looking at Street Cam footage, visiting lingerie stores, talking to prostitutes, looking at finances of the dead girls...and they still have nothing..."scoffed Lt. Tragg.

"Artie, they're doing detective work....They're working the cases...You have to do those things, you know that!  "said Curly..

"A suspect in the Trunk Murders is looking right at them, I'm going to shake things up a bit." said Lt. Tragg, tossing down a few dollars and getting up..

Curly looked at him as he left and shook his head..

"Just like his dad...Too wound up.." he said to himself..




III-

Carlotta was sitting on the bed in a black slip when I got home that night..I couldn't take my eyes off of her...

"Busy day Mr. Lawman?" she asked..

"Lieutenant Tragg...I tell you..."I sighed as I took my suit jacket off and loosened my tie..

''What did he do now? We've kept him appraised of the entire investigation, even though we don't have to.."said Carlotta, who passed me a bottle of cold water ….

"He arrested Carl Hudson, The husband of the Hudsons...Who were found shot to death in that SUV...Held a press conference, told everybody that the "TRUNK KILLER" had been caught..

He brought in a tactical unit..knocked down the man's door and brought him out in his underwear..."I said as I quaffed down the water...

"We cleared the husband...He was with another woman at the time...and we have three people who vouched for him, he passed two lie detector tests...and even though they were going through a divorce...He's the one who filed the missing persons report on all three women...and most important...The semen and fingerprints found in that SUV are not a match for him at all.."said Carlotta.

"I know and he doesn't own a gun either.....I know all of that...That's why I went down and formally dropped all of the charges on him and cut him loose..

I got his city councilperson to have the city pay for a new door and I personally apologized to him....I pray he decides not to sue the city...Can you imagine me trying to try this guy and getting thoroughly embarrassed?" I said ,shaking my head..

Carlotta smiled..

"Come here papi." she said

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately...

"Ummmmmm you're not that upset..."she said and laughed..

She could feel my erection through my trousers...

"How can I be upset with a wife this damn hot?" I said..

"I don't know papi?  Tell me." she said, laughing..

I picked her up.....my trousers dropped to my knees..I stepped out of them...I slipped her matching black Brazillian panties off...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeee papi." she said..

Her legs were wide open and I entered her slowly..

She was so warm, so wet and I was deliriously aroused..

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

Carlotta never failed to get excited.....I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupapi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love...…
.

The bed sunk under our combined weights and the headboard began to softly slam against the wall as the bed began to squeak.....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

I never was when it came to Carlotta..... "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...

Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...

Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....

Carlotta smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....she took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..

She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..

She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..It did not take me long to become re-engaged...

.I was hard,I thought I might explode right then and there... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Carlotta screamed...

Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"Carlotttta....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"I cried out!

She was wired from working practically 48 hours around the clock...and hornier than ever...
Carlotta was now catching her breath....

"You feel better papi?"asked Carlotta..
"Oh My god!" was all I could say....I collapsed in the bed....I was wrecked..

Carlotta slipped her slip back on....She lie on my back and slipped off to sleep..


IV-

Sissy and I addressed a press conference a few days later..



We told them that our detectives as well as detectives from Special Victims Unit, Robbery-Homicide and Missing Persons were working both cases diligently...but we had no suspects in any of the murders yet....

"What about the suspect Lt. Tragg arrested, Was he cleared.?" asked a Reporter..


"Yes he was.."I said..


"Apparently you guys didn't communicate that to your co-ordinator."said a reporter.

"Lieutenant Tragg is not co-ordinating this task force...I am...He has nothing whatsoever to do with this case..."said Sissy...

"That's good...that means you guys will get it solved." said another reporter...

This was met with raucous laughter...

At his neighborhood bar...Those who were watching the broadcast burst into laughter..

An embarrassed Lt. Tragg slipped out of the bar quietly...As usual...He was livid!


(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments: