Monday, August 5, 2019

Three Horsemen

PHILADELPHIA ,2043

A slow day in the city....Monica and I had captured a dangerous killer....and had transferred him in handcuffs to the Psych Observation Center where he could be observed...
I'm Nate Nellis, Homicide Detective...My partner is my wife, Detective Monica Nellis,


A Mutant , who can read minds and feel people's emotions...Her Twin Sister Dr. Monique Talbert


 is one of the few people  who know she is a Mutant..

Our killer was one, Ralph Neglar.. a certified psychopath

Neglar had strangled 4 young girls and a young man and deposited them in the Schuylkill River...It took us three days to capture him and get a confession...He was ruled clinically insane and incompetant for trial...Thus he had to be remanded to the Psychological Observation Center  or POC ,until further notice...

There was no duty officer to take him, so Monica and I, the arresting Detectives had to transport him...Monica and I both hated when we had to do this..

We had him in handcuffs and leg irons...Usually Uniformed Cops or Deputies delivered a criminal to central booking or here..today...We were doing it...The Two Homicide Detectives who made a case against him...

"You know partner...They pay Bailiffs and Sherrif's guards to do this...We shouldn't have to do this..We captured him, took him off the streets. We are Detectives!" said Monica.

"Well they're kind of short today...Besides...It gives us a chance to get out of the squadroom...We don't have any other cases pending." I said.

"Yeah you're right...but taking that guy to P.O.C. was creepy....I saw a couple of other people in there who we captured months ago.."said Monica.

"Yeah, me too..I saw guys in there..I thought were convicted and in prison.."I laughed..

''I know right?? Well, at least they're off the street...I feel safer...Don't you?"laughed Monica..

"Definitely...You know...I really like what Monique did with your hair this time...Those strands of red are sexy!" I said..

"You like it partner?" she asked ,laughing...She already knew I did...All the guys did...She got more whistles and second looks than she had in awhile...

"I think you like it because it makes me look more like my sister.." said Monica....

"Nahhhh, what makes you think that?" I protested...

"Nate ,I know you love me...but you think my sister is sexy too...It's okay....She is sexy...."said Monica.

"So are you...You're my sexy....You two look just alike...How can anybody think she's sexy and you're not?  But you do something extra for me...You always have...You just do it for me!  YOU!"I said softly....

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." she said.
She kissed me softly, but I pulled her closer to me and kissed her passionately....

"Ohhh, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ..You know the right things to say when I'm feeling insecure  partner.." she said as we began to break our embrace...

"Monique is sexy in her way...but nobody turns me on as much as you do." I said, knowing that she can read my every thought...

"You just want another kiss...but it's okay...so do I." she said and we made out like two teenagers.
The City's  Mini Monorails pulled up....They only seated two people and were self propelled....
"Oh Honey Bunny, Come on..These things are so slow...But I know how you like these things..."said Monica..

They had just started running a few years ago...We didn't take my flying car to transport this guy this morning..

We got a ride with one of the other detectives who was like us ,filling in for a Sherrif's deputy..
He had a roomy flying vehicle...

Afterwords we decided to take Public Transportation back...

"Remember the last time you and I rode one of these? "I said.

Monica smiled a devilish grin.  "I do."said Monica..

''Sometimes I hate that you can read minds..I can never surprise you..." I said..
"Sorry...I think it's sweet though that you want to be alone with me.." she said.

II-

Monica was right..These two man Monorail cars were slow....but relaxing...Sometimes you didn't need to be all fast and jet set I reasoned.....

Monica was wearing a short skirt.....I rubbed her shapely and smooth legs and then  slowly ran my hands up her dress...She looked at me in astonishment...

"It's just the two of us on here and we are above the street...Nobody can see us.."I said..

"I knowwwwwwwwwww.. Ouuuu,what you want to do to me is sooo badddd. I hope nobody else gets on." was all she said...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........


I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my goddd!" she said and laughed sheepishly..

"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
"What?" I asked...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I was so glad it was only two of us in this pod....and we didn't have to worry about stopping at another station... You had to push a red button when your station came up or the Pod wouldn't stop..It would keep going, unless it was empty...

My fingers were in her panties and  I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..

I smiled...

She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....


Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing....

We continued to roll ,several feet above the teeming city...just the two of us...I noticed two other two man monorails behind us...but too far away for anyone to see us...And even if they did...They couldn't see my hand up my wife's skirt...
''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..Monica got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

She unzippered my trousers and put her hands down my boxers...I was as hard as a rock, she softly rubbed me...

"Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard" she said smiling and began to softly rub my penis with her soft hands....

Now I was the one moaning and going crazy...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just sit back...." she said and she began to softly stroke my penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned...

"Your turn to go crazy..." she said smiling...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...

I still had my finger in her vagina...softly moving in and out...

"OH MY GOODNESS NATE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out...

"Girl, you are driving me crazy..."I said as she softly stroked my penis...

She was still shaking and sweating and hugging my shoulder, softly kissing my shoulder and rubbing me harder...
It wasn't long before we were kissing passionately....

Monica whispered in my ear...

"I really love you Nate...No, really...I really love you....Nobody ever made me feel this goooooooood....Ouuuuu!" she moaned..

I still had my hands in her panties...She bent down and kissed the head of my penis...That was all I could take...

She was breathing heavy...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned...


"Myyyyyyyyyyyyy,look at that....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she said...

Monica once again got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...



I removed my hand.... I zippered my trousers...

She took a tissue and wiped the floor of the cabin up....

"You got so excited Nate...Wow!  All over the window...and the door....." she said, smiling at me...
We kissed each other passionately!

" We are so bad...Partner " she said in between kisses....

"Yes we are....I love you Mo-Mo.." I said..

"I love you too Nate..." she said in between more kisses..


But this was the calm before a storm that was  quickly about to arrive...





III-

We got off at our stop and began to walk down the street... I could barely hear the hum.... The hum of not one, but three Flying Motorcycles...

 "You Hungry partner?" asked Monica, who was holding my hand...
"After all of that...Yes, I am a little hungry....Let's grab a bite.."I said..

"NATE!!! Hear that?" she said..

Now I could hear the hum....

I looked up....

Three Flying Motorcycles were flying above...They were moving at top speed and coming our way...

They drivers had on helmets with tinted visors so I couldn't see their faces..but one had a shotgun and he aimed at Monica..

"MO-MO" I screamed and dove at her, knocking her down...

The blast missed us both...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!" came a scream....

The blast had hit a man, knocking him down and killing him instantly...

It was a bloody and messy scene...

My flying car was a few blocks away.... The Flying Motorcycles turned and headed in the opposite direction...Like Three Horsemen of death.


Monica and I ran to my car and took to the air after them...


They saw us and came our way....At least two of them did!

They Just Missed us....

We continued after the main bike... but one of the flying motercyclists fired shots at us...The bullets bounced off of the re-inforced steel ,I had on the surface of my flying car...

Monica cocked her glock….Took aim and fired backwards...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!" moaned the man with the glock!...She hit him, center mass!He fell off his bike to his death in the streets..His bike careened and wobbled and crashed and exploded in an empty field..


Now there was just two flying bikes and they were no longer interested in chasing us...

We stayed hot on their trail throughout the city streets...We couldn't risk shooting another one..

The one on the shotgun sensed that and fired at us wildly....When he realized he wasn't going to penertrate my flying car, He elevated upwards towards the other cycle, whose driver hadn't fired a shot.

but the one with the shotgun fired at us one last time...

My flying car was made with re-inforced steel...the bullets bounced off of it and we kept in hot pursuit..
Finally they did the only thing they had left to do...


They split up and went in two separate directions.... The one that hadn't fired a shot tossed some type of gas pellet out in the air...It was harmless except that it was pink and clouded my vision...

But Monica could hear their thoughts and she guided me through it..

We both began to feel very hot...and sweaty... and slightly nauseous..It was the strangest feeling...We slowed down our pursuit..

Both remaining Flying Motorcycles got away...
I was relieved.....I really didn't feel like engaging them in battle any further...There was enough death for one day....


I circled around and landed my flying car...

Monica sensed my anxiety about our close call..
"It's okay baby...It's okay partner...You saved my life..."she said in between kisses...
"You saved mine too!.." I said..

The feeling of nausea and hot flashes passed....
We walked over to the scene of the shooting...

CSI and Forensic investigators were already there snapping photos and looking for evidence...
My sexy sister in law...Monica's identical twin sister, Dr. Monique Cotton was processing the scene..And it was a mess, the man's entire chest had been blown open, blood and organs, everywhere...
I was sick to my stomach...I took a plastic waist basket off of the forensic truck and vomited my guts out...

"Awwwwwww, here brother.."said Monique, who passed me a water...

"Thanks Sis."I said as I drank some water, gargled the rest and spit it out..

"He got shot from above Sis.. They were on Flying Cycles..The hum was so low, I could barely hear it...It was almost like they knew we were going to be here...They shot at me and Nate...They tried to kill us.."said Monica..

"You sure it was aimed at you two?  This is Warrant Officer, Peter Dinkins...He was the one who eyewitnessed that freak Ralph Neglar… who you and Nate arrested. It looks like they had his schedule...He ate in that diner over there everyday....like clockwork.."said Detective Kylie White, who was the detective on the scene...

I looked at his face, or what was left of it..

"That is him....wow...He helped us make the case..."I said..

"We had fingerprints and DNA....We made the case on solid evidence partner..."said Monica..

"I think you two being on the scene was just an opportunity to kill three birds with one shotgun blast...He's the one they wanted...I'm certain of it."said Kylie...

"Can I release the body?" asked Monique..

"Yeah...we know the cause of death..."said Kylie..

"I shot one of them....His bike exploded...Not far from here..."said Monica..

"Outstanding Detective..."laughed Kylie...
"It was three of them, one of them had a shotgun....We didn't catch him...The second one had a glock.." I said..

I watched as the body of our murder victim was carted away.
***************************************************************************

Lieutenant Cotton was at the second crime scene...

He had a second team of CSI people and Forensic Investigators and uniformed officers cordining off  the area as well as Firemen putting out the fire and collecting pieces of the mangled and burnt Flying Motorbike..

He shook his head and smiled when he saw Monica and Me..

"This was you two huh?   You two can't stay out of trouble." he said..

"He has two buddies...both on Flying Motorcycles...One, the killer, had a shotgun...He fired at me and Nate and Warrant Officer Pete Dinkins.The one with the shotgun killed Dinkins..They were wearing tinted helmuts...We couldn't see their faces." said Monica.

"The eyewitness in your recent Serial Murder case....So this was payback huh?" said Lt. Cotton, who looked at the dead body...

"You take his prints?" I asked..

"Yeah, He's got no State or Local sheet....I scanned the prints and sent them to the FBI and VICAP, They found nothing...Whoever this guy is...He's not a local...We found his gun over there in the field.. Not even American made...It's European made..."said Lt. Cotton..

"I shot him....The Shot gun wielding guy and another guy split up and got away from us..."said Monica.
"I'm guessing they may not be done yet...I want you two off the streets, just for a few days...until we can get a bead on this.."said Lt. Cotton..

 ''Hey Lieutenant...We can handle this..."said Monica..
"Yeah...This is our case.."I said..

"It's Kylie's case...but of course you two are welcome to help her....In the office, For a few days...I need you where I know you're safe...I'm not asking you...I'm telling you...Good work Detectives....Now go home.." said Lt. Cotton...

And the second body of the day was being removed...That of one of the Three Horsemen who rode in on us on those Flying Motercycles.

We reluctantly got in my flying car and headed home...

Monica looked around...

''A lot more flying cars in the air now than when we first met huh Nate?" she said..

I smiled at her... and put my free arm around her..

"Yeah.." I said softly...


IV-
We landed on the rooftop...
I looked at Monica..

"I know...I know...but at least we get to be together.."I said..

''We are married remember? We are always together."said Monica, with a smile..

"I don't mind that at all.."I said.

"Neither do I." said Monica.

We kissed for a long while and then walked down to our apartment...

Todays events had all happened so fast....I had to admit...we didn't have time to process everything..

We wound up in the living room kissing passionately....

"Ouuu Honey Bunny, I was a little scared....but I knew you were there to have my back.." said Monica in between kisses..

"Always...Always.." was all I could say..

I was as hard as a baseball bat and she knew it...

She stroked me gently for a long while.....pretty soon I could take no more... We kissed softly and gently....

She didn't have any panties on....She had taken them off , she knew what was about to happen...

I rolled her over and slowly entered her..



She was already wet and as warm as an oven...something that got me very aroused and excited...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm you like that don't you?" she asked me..

''Yes...Yes lawd.." I said.. She giggled...


 "Ummmmmmmmmm show me...Show your Mo-Mo how much you like her..." she whispered in my ear...

and then making sweet love.... I loved lifting Monica up and entering her...She loved it too..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, give it to Mo-Mo...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu make your Mo-Mo cummmmm~!" she moaned.....

and making sweet love to her in our noisy bed...

"Oh my god girl, how could you even think that I want anybody more than you?...ummmmph!" I moaned..

"Oh Nate...I love you so much, you don't even understand.." said Monica

As our bed squeaked and our headboard rattled and slammed against the wall..


but out there in the skies of the teaming city...
There were two killers ,still hovering on flying Motorcycles...


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: