Thursday, August 22, 2019

This Could Be The Last Time

It was a total surprise to all of us...but a federal judge ordered our client, Quenterro Castille released from the detention center late last night...He was released quietly so as not to attract the attention of the press..

Ironically, it was the National Attention of the case, National Attention we had purposely created...Veteren of two Mid East Wars ,in the U.S. since he was two being deported that turned public opinion in our favor and got someone to intervene...

He was ordered to wear an electronic bracelet on his ankle and given strict orders  not to leave the boundaries of our AIR BNB unless with us to go to court until his legal matters were over..





I went with Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie to pick him up and bring him back to our house..

His eyes grew as large as saucers when he saw our digs...

"WOW, Nice set up you guys got..." he said,..

Some of us were still up...


Bee Bee and Keith were in the living room.. She was in his lap with her arms around his neck on the couch...



Kahlil was holding Sofia's hand as they walked towards their bedroom...



Beverly and Nelson were standing by their bedroom door kissing...

and there was no sign of Yvette and Gary..


They were fast asleep...

He smiled and looked at Josie...

"Looks like you and me will be rooming together huh Josie?" he said and smiled at her sheepishly...

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" whispered Josie to him seductively...

"Yeahhhhh." he said and smiled sheepishly...

"Sorry playa...I have a man back in Philly who wouldn't like that.. so I'll be bunking with Ms. Jade...but I am flattered though."said Josie..

Jade was sitting on the couch on her laptop, laughing slightly....
 "Good Night Q." said Olivia.

"Yeah, good night..."I said..
Olivia gave me a soft sweet kiss and pulled me into our bedroom and closed the door..




Q. , Josie and Jade did sit up and talk and listen to some soft music for a few hours before they all went to bed..

II-


The next morning....We were all on the rooftop terrace....
 "WOW! We missed a lot...You're free on Bond Q.  Congratulations!" said Yvette..
 "Yeah Man, now if we can stop your deportation, you're home free.."said Gary...
 "As long as you hang with us....You're safe...."I said to him...
 "And you don't mind spending time with us do you?" asked Olivia jokingly..
 "Of course he doesn't...All these beautiful women folk..."laughed Beverly...
 "Is that food I smell?" asked Nelson..
 "I knew you'd detect it first."said Josie..
 "I smell it too." said Keith..
 "If you must know, Olivia, Ms. Yvette and I ordered a catered Breakfast.."said Bee Bee..
 "Since we are going to be inside all day...We figured we'd start with a good breakfast..."said Sofia.
 'Sounds Good To Me.." said Kahlil..
 "Good Let's Chow down.."said Jade.. "I'm starving..." she said.
"Wow, you guys got it good..Staying in this place..Catering food...Not what I expected.." said Quenterro, happy to be free, happy to have been able to shower and shave...and happy to be around beautiful women, even if they all were spoken for..


The catered food was delivered...Pancakes, Bacon, Hash Browns, Scrambled Eggs and Tumblers of Hot Coffee and Orange Juice..


We enjoyed our breakfast and had light conversation...




III-

Attorney Boston Bishop was livid upon learning that Quenterro Castille had been released...

He led the Press to our Air BNB...

"THIS IS WHERE HIS RICH LIBERAL ATTORNEYS FROM PHILADELPHIA ARE STAYING IN THEIR FRIEND, ACCUSED MURDERER STEPHEN GRAVES...AIRBNB...Quenterro Castille is in there with them..." he said, standing directly across the street from where we were.

The reporters snapped photos of the house...but there was no sign of us...We were on the roof...We could look down and see them, but they couldn't see us..

We continued to eat our breakfast...

"If we don't come outside or show our faces, they'll leave soon...They'll have no story.."I said..

"I kind of wished no one knew where we were staying.." said Olivia..

"We would have had to of made our address known in order to take in Quenterro…"said Beverly...

"I love the way you pronounce my name.." said Quenterro….

"You are such a flirt.."said a smiling Beverly..

"Isn't he though?" laughed Sofia..

"I know who led these people here... Boston Bishop...He's so petty..."said Yvette..

"I'd like to give him a petty fat lip."snarled Gary.

 "We have our work cut out for us today guys." said Beverly...
 "We are going to automatically apply for Asylum as well as Work Visas and see if they can be scanned to us ,so we can get them signed."said Josie..
 Bee Bee had her laptop set up and began...
 Sofia also had her laptop and tablet set up...
 Keith Jones gave them the addresses of the places they needed to contact..Email addresses and phone numbers..
 Kahlil, like the others had his tablet and laptop out and was working like a busy bee...
Nelson was looking at the predicates and structuring an appeal....


Olivia looked at Yvette...

"One more round tomorrow...If we fail...We have an immediate appeal ready and a list of two other judges that might be sympathetic to us.." she said.

"The Average person doesn't have...Can't afford this type of legal representation and they lose more times than not....They wind up being deported..."said Yvette..


"True....That's the plan...but we are going to win this one...Just this one..."said Olivia..

Q. looked on as the attorneys worked feverishly.....

I put my arm on his shoulder..

"They're working feverishly for you...They're applying for asylum and getting work visas ready...and they're trying to get you set up to take the citizenship test....Don't screw this up...You're luckier than most..." I said..

"I heard my moms went to the ACLU....but you guys don't work for them...." said Quinterro..



"No, we don't...but we have worked cases for them and the Innocence Project...All of us at one time or other ,so they call on us when they have a big case... They called us in on this.." I said.

''A trip to Cali....This place..Wow! I guess you guys jumped at this huh?" he laughed.

"The ACLU didn't give us this house...This place belongs to one of Olivia and Beverly's former clients...When he heard we were coming out here...He gave Liv and Bev the keys to this place." said Jade..

"Wow, you guys are off the hook.."laughed  Quenterro…


Realizing we weren't coming out and seeing no lights at the house...The Reporters all quietly left....

Boston Bishop called Yvette's cell phone..

"How did he get my cell phone number?" asked Yvette..
She looked puzzled.
"He told you he has three investigators working for him...It wasn't hard for him to find it.."said Gary.

Yvette kissed him passionately for a few minutes...

"Stop being jealous....I'm with you...You're out here in California with me...He can't change that. I do however think it's cute though." she whispered to Gary...

Gary smiled..

"That's better..now let me take this.." she said..
 "I imagine that's Boston Bishop calling.." said Olivia..
"That name...I couldn't go with a guy named Boston...I'd be laughing too much."said Beverly...


"Hello Boston, what do you want?" asked Yvette..

"You guys have been busy....Got him out eh?...but it won't matter...He's going to be deported.. It's just a matter of time.." said Boston..

"You a bettin man Boston?" laughed Yvette...

"Yvette ,you're so sexy I could just taste you....Please....Come to work for me...Live with me...Oh my god...I just want to take your clothes off right now and....ohhhhhh." he said..


"You sure went to 100 fast on that one...Boston...We are going to wrap this case up and then I'm going home...back to my job, my life and my friends here...and especially to my boyfriend......So stop asking me....Okay? What we had ended years ago...Move on. I have.." said Yvette..

"Well maybe we can just meet....Talk..." asked Boston...

"Maybe you can hang up!....She told you she's not staying out here..She's going home to Philadelphia with me...So deal with it. BYE BOSTON!" said an angry Gary...

(CLICK!)

Boston hung up...He kicked his car several times until there was a dent in the side of it and he jumped up and down angrily and threw punches into the air...


He got in his car and floored it, taking off at top speed...






IV-

I had heard the commotion and looked over the side in time to see Boston Bishop take off at top speed..

"I uh suppose that was Boston Bishop....."I said.
"He didn't look too happy..."laughed Jade..
"Who cares?  Hey everybody...Let's go to the beach." said Olivia..

 "Good because we just finished up..."said Kahlil.
 "Excellent Idea...We are ready for tomorrow."said Bee Bee..
 Sofia collected all of our documents...
 Keith Jones passed them to Beverly
 Beverly locked them in the Fire Proof safe we brought from home..
 "I hope they have a bar on the beach."said Josie..
"Oh you know they do." said Nelson.
"I missed going on the town and shopping yesterday...I'm down." said Yvette..




The 13 of us boarded the mini bus....and headed to San Diego's downtown area..

The girls did some more shopping and we stopped at a Taco Place,
where we chowed down on some of the best Taco's I've ever had...


"Sofia, these may even beat your mom's.."said her life Long friend, Bee Bee..

"Aye Mios Dios...you may be right...but we can't tell her.."laughed Sofia..
"I never had your moms...but if they are close to this.. I won't tell her."said Keith Jones..
"Ditto on that..these are good."said Kahlil..

"Mmmmmm, I love these..."said Josie..

They were so good..It was going to be hard to get us out of this place..

"Man, I never thought I'd be having this much fun...Makes me almost not want to go back to Philly." laughed Quenterro..then he smiled. "Sike"

"These Tacos are delish.." said Beverly...

"Ummm Like you luscious."said Nelson in her ear..

as they chowed down...

"Oh Hush up." laughed Beverly, blushing...
Olivia smiled at me...

"If not for this case...This is as close to a paid vacation as any of us has had." she said..

"You're not lying baby.." I said, hugging her..

"Anywhere I am with you is a vacation Vettie."said Gary..
"Awwwww" said Yvette..

"Not my first time in Cali...but my best time with all of you guys...My new friends.." said Jade.

We drove to Melrose Beach where they had an amusement park just off the beach...

Gary and I were the only ones who didn't get on the rides...

 "Man this feels too damn good, like the calm before the storm.."said Gary...
That was the grizzled Homicide detective in him talking..I felt the same way too..

"I know man, I'm trying not to think about it..Just enjoying this moment, these moments." I said...

"You right man, you right.. I certainly have been enjoying myself.." he said..

We were the only two who didn't bring bathing suits or get in the water...Oh yeah, us and Quinterro, whose eyes were popping out of his head..

"Man how do you work around all these fine ass women everyday?" he asked..

"Some of us are married to them and the rest of us are sleeping with them with the exception of Josie and Jade.."I said..

"Oh yeah, that's right..." he said, smiling...

I hoped he didn't get deported...But if he did..at least he had this one good memory...of having fun on the beach with his legal team...

Nightfall came and we all drove back and unloaded at the spot..

Unknown to us..

Boston Bishop was sitting across the street in a car


 with Tinted windows watching us go inside..











We were all good and tired.....

Gary locked up our vehicle...

Yvette waited for him.....

They kissed slowly and passionately.....in front of our Air BNB...

Boston Bishop was furious...He backed his car up and took off at top speed down the street...
They were oblivious to it..They continued to kiss..

One Thing was true...Tomorrow was the moment of truth in court....

(CONCLUSION NEXT)




No comments: