Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Horseman Down

48 HOURS LATER-
Detective Kylie white smiled when she saw us...

''Wellllllllllllll look who it is? I seriously didn't think you two could stay away from this case that long...Neither did the Lieutenant....You guys actually took two days off."said Kylie.


"Girrrrl...I can't say I was bored or miserable....but I did need to see the case...How it's going?."said Monica..

"You two screwed each other's brains out didn't you?" whispered Kylie to Monica..






Imagining the sexual escapades Monica and I had the past few days...
"You don't even read minds like I do and you can tell huh?" laughed Monica..

I smiled, but didn't say anything..

"Nate's got that super satisfied look that guys have after they've had some good lovin and you look exhausted...Happy, but exhausted..."said Kylie..

"I am happy....wowww! Happier than I can imagine.. My husband can't keep his hands off of me.. He always wants it..but what's important...He always brings it." sighed Monica..

"You complaining?" asked Kylie..

"Not at alllll...Ouuuuuuuu girl, it's soo good! ..It's just that my body isn't used to this much action." said Monica as she sat down...
"That's how I felt that week Carlos was here...Non-Stop...Everytime I turned around, we were doin it..ouuuu."said Kylie as both women laughed that conspiratorial laugh they laugh...


"Yesssssssssssssss!  So where are we on this case?" asked Monica.

I wanted to know also.

"We IDed your dead goon..He has an Interpol sheet as long as he is tall..Derrick Shremph, A suspect in half dozen contract killings in Europe...He's from Finland... That Bike was reconstructed to the best of our abilities and it's also from Eastern Europe as was his gun....

"What connection does an East European killer for hire have to do with our killer, A home grown serial killer?" I asked.

"Don't know, but I did trace the shipment of those three bikes to the airport and I ran down who paid for them...Get this....Brian Leglar….The brother of your serial killer.

"Then he's one of the two men we may be looking for." I said.

"He has about seven addresses.. He wasn't at any of them.." said Kylie..  "Soon as I got up on the accounts that wired the payments...it closed down and the names on the wired accounts are all phonies." said Kylie.

"I'm thinking...I'm thinking that Flying up there on those fancy flying motor cycles...They probably communicate through cell phone or smart watch."I said.

''So?" said Monica.

"So they have to have a wifi address. A Local wifi address" I said.

"Oh My God...He's right...Hit the right tower and you can pull the names of the owner and possibly an address of the wire." said Monica who looked at me and whispered in my ear...

"You've got me like super horny right now.."she whispered to me...

"REALLY?" I asked incredulous..

"I'm sorry I said that out loud! Yes, but later....Down boy...We've got a case to solve." said Monica.

II-

"You guys are back on the job huh?" asked  Lt. Cotton...

"Yes and we have a lead on the other two of our guys, including possible addresses."said Monica.

It took me less than 15 minutes to get a direct hit...


"Got em….It wasn't hard...Derrick Shremp!   He's dead and accounted for... Brian Barlow....Hmm, sounds American..."I said.

And Brian Leglar right?" said Monica.

"No...It's a girl!!!...Marina Compost...." I said.

We ran them through Interpol...

Marina Compost....


She's had a half dozen aliases....Former KGB, Linked to a few terrorist cells, mercenary, born in Spain, wanted by Police in Berlin for Murder, Scotland Yard in London for Murder and in Paris ,France for Murder...

Derrick Schremph, Deceased...


Also had a half dozen aliases...Linked to several terrorist cells, Mercenary, born in Berlin, Germany, wanted by Scotland Yard for Murder and Conspiracy to commit Murder, wanted in Paris France, for Murder and wanted in Rome, Italy for Murder.

Brian Barlow, born right here in Philadelphia.. Suspect in two contract killings, weapon of choice, Shot gun...1 conviction, Assault with intent to kill...
"That's our three guys Lieutenant..." said Monica..

"Wow , They come back after being off for two days and they ID the entire crew...."said Kylie..

"I suppose you guys want back on the streets huh?" asked Lt. Cotton...

"We've earned it, haven't we?" asked Monica.

"Alright...I want the three of you in Kevlar and Trauma Plates and watch each other's backs, for god sakes.."said Lt. Cotton...
"I'm going and round up some tack squad guys..."said Kylie..

''We'll meet you on the rooftop." I said.
Monica and I took the small elevator to the roof..

We kissed the entire ride up to the roof ,which was short...

III-


The trolley was empty...except for a female..


a nervous Brian Barlow got on as it pulled off..


"You got the money?" he asked.


"I have it.."she said..


"Sorry about your fiancé...I mean, I didn't expect them to chase us...let alone shoot.."he said.


'' You shot at them first! We told you to whiz by Dinkins and then come back.....Derrick was supposed to get in close and shoot him and then we all were supposed to pull off...You were strictly back up...You went against the plan...You pulled out that shotgun and shot at those two cops and then you shot Dunkins. Then you engaged in an aerial gun battle with them...Now we are really hot!" she said.


"Well ,look...I got him, didn't I? He's dead...Who knew those two were cops? Who knew they were gonna be there? They were in the way..." said Brian Barlow..

"They didn't know who we were..My fiancé is dead and he ruined a very expensive bike..A Bike the police can trace to Eastern Europe.. By now they have made the entire crew.. Did you throw your smartphone away?"said the girl..

"Naw, Nawww..We had on helmuts with tinted visors..No way they made us...We are good..and yeah, I tossed my smart watch. They'll never ID us.." he said.


"You'd better hope not!..."said the girl..

"I'll make bank on that, now where is my money?" he asked..

"Right here."she said,.

She produced a gun with a silencer...


She shot him twice in the chest and once between the eyes...killing him instantly.. She put her hair in a bun and put on shades and exited the Trolley..








IV-
So here we were at another murder scene... CSI guys searched up and down the trolley car for prints and or DNA, they found nothing...The car camera had been disabled...

"This is Barlow alright..."I said. We had been to all three known residences and they were empty, bleached down and wiped clean...We did find Barlow's shotgun....the one used in the murder in and get this...The dumpster outside his apartment...

Whoever discarded it, didn't really try to hide it...They wanted us to find it...It had his prints all over it..

Monique had on latex gloves...

"Two shots to the chest....One between the eyes...bullet exited the back of his head....Somebody is cleaning up..."

"This serial killer we bagged has this kind of drag? He can reach out to these types?" I asked.

"Partner...This is something else...The fact that his  brother is mixed up in this may have nothing to do with him.." said Monica.

"Well you had three guys on expensive flying motorcycles..A man is dead...possibly an innocent man, possibly not, maybe you guys were the target, maybe you weren't...but the man who more than likely killed your guy is now himself dead...so where does that leave us..

"With another killer we have to catch.. A woman! possibly, this guy's killer."said Monica, who had a strange look on her face..


''What's the matter baby?" I asked.

"I'm sensing some strong something or other...A strong vibe like I've never sensed before..."said Monica.

"You can hear thoughts and feel emotions...Can you do anything else?" I asked.

Monica got up close and nibbled on my ear...

"You oughta know that , especially after last night!" she joked.

I smiled..

Last night had been amazing,


 I thought, remembering the sexual shenanigans.....

"Don't you two get enough of each other? My goodness..."laughed Monique, who walked up and observed the body...

"Can I release the body?" she asked.


"To answer both of your questions Sis...NO, we don't get enough of each other and YES, you can release the body sis!.."said Monica ,who giggled.Then she turned to me....

"Nate...We are chasing a mutant." she said in all seriousness.

I looked at her astounded...

as yet another body was removed...


(TO BE CONTINUED)






No comments: