Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Margin Of Errors


Sunday Night we were all eating at a tony new restaurant in the area....Well not all of us...Myself, Bee Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil and our client..Amil Cabral..


 "I love this place hot stuff, how did you find out about it?" asked Bee Bee
"Donnie Ray told me about this place...The last time I worked a case with Olivia and Beverly..."I said.

''The food here is great...Thanks for inviting me guys." said Amil..

''We may have a situation guys." said Sofia.

"What kind of situation?" asked Kahlil..

Sofia showed us a text....It was from The Honorable Judge Monroe Stevens...

"Dear Ms. Garcia...I would like to meet with you....Just you tomorrow night at 7:00 pm at Red Booth..I'd like to discuss the case and possibly career advancement for you...I think it would be worth your while to meet with me..." said the text..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu the judge wants to talk to you about career advancement.."joked Bee Bee..



"I don't like it...It stinks to high hell.." said Kahlil..


"Isn't that well....Inappropriate? Him being the Judge and presiding over our case and all?" asked Amil..


"You're a law student...What do you think? HELL YEAH it's inappropriate..." I said.

"Wellll there is a slim margin of error here...He made this sound like a business proposal..On the surface it looks innocent."said Bee Bee..

"Oh she's trying to be funny....You know what this is..."said Sofia..." And Red Booth? why couldn't we just talk about whatever at Sam Mother's Diner?" asked Sofia..

|"You can't make a move on someone in Sam Mother's Diner...How does that look?" I said, which was met with raucous laughter...

"You all have jokes, but I think I better tell Ms. Yvette and Ms. Jade." said Sofia.






II-
Monday at work...Sofia told Ms. Yvette and Ms. Jade what had happened and she showed them the text..
"On the surface it looks innocent..There is a real slim margin of error here, but if you want to be sure..why don't you let us wire you?" asked Ms. Yvette..

"Wire me?" asked Sofia, now intrigued..

"Do you have a wire bra? They're easiest to wire." said Jade..

"As a matter of fact she does."answered Kahlil, who suddenly realized what he had just said..

''I guess you would know right?" laughed Bee Bee.
I shook my head and laughed.....
Sofia shook her head....She looked at Ms. Yvette....

"I do the best I can with him, what can I say? I'm in love with him!" she said and shrugged her shoulders..

"I know baby girl...I know.."laughed Yvette..
A little while later, Gary Lockwood, Yvette's significant other  and an Investigator in the D.A.'s office arrived with the material...

"I want this back when she's finished." he said.

"Oh hush up...you'll get it back...."said Yvette with a devilish grin...

"Okayyyyyyyyy guys....We got it from here...Come on Sofia, let's go to the ladies room..."said Jade.


III-

That night, Judge Stevens was waiting when Sofia arrived at Red Bar..

"You're on time...I like that...I like Punctuality..." he said..

He couldn't take his eyes off of Sofia. Sofia noticed this and was very uncomfortable...He looked as if he was undressing her with his eyes...

"Judge Stevens...Why am I here? And Why just me? My Boyfriend, Kahlil Ahmed is actually arguing this case before you...

I'm with the team that's doing the research....That would be me, Beatrice Evans and Yvette Jones.. We are getting his visa up to snuff and finishing the work started on his citizenship...Perhaps I shouldn't even be discussing this with you."


"explained Sofia, but it was as if she were talking to herself..

''Sit down Ms. Garcia...check out the menu.." said Judge Stevens...who was checking her out...Her breasts, her waist, her shapely legs...Everything...and getting quite aroused...

"So you and Mr. Ahmed are an uh item eh? How did that happen?" asked Judge Stevens..trying to calm himself down..

''We were in law school together, but we've actually known each other since we were undergrads at Temple.."said Sofia.
"I understand you four ,Mr. Jones, Ms. Evans and Mr. Ahmed and yourself.




 have been inseperable for close to three years....and Yvette Jones

 who is on a fast track to making partner or so she thinks recruited you four and that Asian woman 


who you helped get her citizenship as part of some Diversity endeaver for that firm..Hah!  I hate such brazen tokenism...


But the reason I have you here Ms. Garcia is I think you're special...You stand out amongst that crowd...You my dear could one day become a Judge just like myself with the right mentoring...and I could be that mentor..." said Judge Stevens, sitting closer ,uncomfortably close to Sofia..
He attempted to put his arms around her, but she smiled and moved away...It was an awkward moment..

"I don't bite Sofia...Relax.." he said softly.. She could smell the distinct odor of liquor on him...He had apparently been drinking heavily before she arrived...

For an hour he talked about the law, his life, his up's and downs and his present state...He didn't ask Sofia anything...He didn't need to..He seemed to know all about her...

He had hired an Investigator to look into Sofia's lives and the lives of her close associates...He knew the book on all of us..

Their food came and along with it..Many drinks...  The food was delicious...Sofia had one Martini, but noticed the Judge  downed five more...and the more he drank, the more his hands wandered...



He had been feeling her shapely legs all night and slyly running his hands up her skirt...She had been politely removing his wandering hands all night without saying anything...

"Don't be afraid of me Sofia...I won't bite baby...."he said inching closer...

''Uh your honor, about Mr. Cabril…."said Sofia.

"What about him? Just some unlucky Arab in this country illegally... If you argue the case tomorrow and are uh nice to me tonight...He's a free man....I don't even care...Just make sure he get's his visa's straight..." said Judge Stevens who leaned in for a kiss..

Sofia moved away...

''What are you doing?" she asked..

"I'm makin a move baby. You know how this works...You're nice to me...I in turn am nice to you, but first....Heh Heh Heh, you have to give me what I want...Heh heh heh.." said Judge Stevens..

"Judge Stevens, You've had your hands on my legs for the past  hour and you've been running them up my skirt...now you're tugging on the waist band of my panties...I don't do this...I don't sleep with people for favors.. ,especially a Judge presiding over my case to decide the outcome...it makes things a little weird and inappropriate...That's a big no no..."said Sofia, who removed his hands forcefully again..

''What is wrong with you?" she asked.

"Please tell me you aren't one of those disgusting "Me Too" people are you?" said Judge Stevens..

"I'm just saying...I'm an honest Attorney and I have integrity...."said Sofia..

"That's wonderful...They teach you that in law school?  This is the real world Sofia....You've got to put your big girl panties on...panties I would love to remove..Heh Heh Heh...Now look...Tell your boyfriend, you're taking over the case...Tell him you have experience with me from before, which is  true...He'll understand..."said Judge Stevens who whispered..."I'm very discreet baby..what we do here tonight is strictly between you and me..." he said..He inched his hand up her skirt again and again she removed his hands and moved away...He eased in closer...


"WE are not doing anything here tonight....I think you've had a little too much to drink your honor."said Sofia..

He leaned in for a kiss and Sofia moved away...

"Are you serious?" she asked..

"I am very serious...I am seriously horny.." he whispered in her ear...


Judge Stevens pulled Sofia to him, His hand was still up her skirt...He tugged on the waistband of her panties, she finally moved his hands from under her skirt after a struggle........Judge Stevens laughed..

"I've heard about you feisty Latina women...Ai Yi Yiiiiiiiiiiiiii baby!" he laughed.

Now Sofia felt insulted...he had stereotyped her and her people! What a condescending racist prick! She  thought.

He again attempted to kiss her, but Sofia moved her head...She was repelled by his hot liquor tinged breath. He tried to move it back, but she moved away....

"Come on...You are just postponing...ughhhh the inevitable...ouuuuuuu.." he moaned..

He had her skirt hiked up now and his arms around her waist..tugging at her panties furiously...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! GOD BLESS AMERICA!" he moaned..


''STOP IT PLEASE!" said Sofia..who looked around...but no one was near..They were in a private area.

She forcibly removed his hands and pulled her skirt back down and slid away from him...

"STOP IT PLEASE!" she asked again.
"SHHHHHHH!!! YOU'VE GOT MY MOTOR STARTED BABY...AND I CAN'T SLOW IT DOWN!" said Judge Stevens...whose trousers were standing out like a circus tent...


He attempted to kiss her once again, but Sofia moved her head...Judge Stevens tried to move it back, but she moved away....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, come here baby....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you've got me hotter than a cigarette at a gas station.." he moaned..

He grabbed her behind and pulled her into him, He kissed her neck and the side of her face....She eased out of his embrace once again..

''Would You Please stop?" asked Sofia, who attempted to get up......

Judge Stevens knocked over a chair...They were in a very Private section away from the general public...

He was now grinding Sofia up against the wall and breathing heavily...

"Ohhhhhh goddd you are so sexy....I haven't been able to get you off my mind.!!! I can't stop. Ummmmm what are you doing to me ?" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.." he moaned..His body was shaking...trembling...

He was cumming on himself....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWDDD!" he sighed....

"OH MY GOD!!!! EWWWWW!" said Sofia, who could feel the moisture...She pushed him away...

Sofia grabbed her pocketbook and ran out of the restaurant....

"Sofia!! Come back here...Don't leave me like this...COME BACK HERE!" he shouted...He fixed his trousers and ran into the lobby....
She ran to the parking lot and got in her car...

Sofia ran to her car in the parking lot...
She made sure the doors were locked and the windows were up...


.She backed it up and pulled off.. Tears streaming  down her face..
The front of Judge Stevens trousers were saturated with semen....The stain was from the groin area down the side of his leg....It looked as if he had urinated on himself..

The waiter came as Sofia was running by him....He looked at Judge Stevens trousers and surmised what had happened..

Judge Stevens was embarrassed...

"Just keep your mouth closed." he said and duked him some extra cash.

He paid the waiter in cash for both meals and drinks and then slipped out of the restaurant...

The waiter shook his head and laughed....

Judge Stevens ran to the parking lot..



There was no sign of Sofia.. He stomped his foot in frustration, anger and sheer embarrassment.

He had never done anything like this before in his life...He stomped his foot again...He was really embarrassed.

He found himself an all night Coffee shop

He ordered three steaming hot tumblers of coffee....He had to sober up...




IV-

Back at our apartment...

Sofia told us about her ordeal and burst into tears...


Bee Bee hugged her and rocked her friend back and forth...

"We heard every last word of that horn dog...Gotta get that skirt to the cleaners.."said Bee Bee..
"Old Horn dog would has been a disappointment even if I had taken him up on his offer."said Sofia.

The two women who had been friends since kintergarden looked at each other and shared a laugh..

"I was two blocks away with a uniformed officer  assigned to Special Victims Unit..just in case things got out of hand."said Gary..."You handled yourself well baby girl."said Gary.

''See what I mean about what we women have to go through? Nobody is kissing that Judges ass...If he even tries to take this case sideways....We've got him in a sling." said Yvette.

"I want to break both of his arms...put them in a sling."said Kahlil....

''I hear ya homie...but we've got him...Let him threaten to hold any one of us in contempt and we'll play a little recording for him.." I said.

"Be careful with that...There is a slim margin of error in what we did.,...Recording a judge..It would be much better if we turned this over to the Board of Ethics."said Jade..

''Jade is right..Kahlil? Are you going to be able to represent your client tomorrow and keep your cool? I perfectly understand if you can't...Keith, Bee Bee or I can fill in...Anybody but Sofia..."said Yvette.

"Nah, I got this.."said Kahlil..

"I'll be his second..."said Bee Bee..

''Sofia..You and I will stay back at the office and do the research.Get his Visas straight and start working on his Citizenship status." I said and hugged her...
Sofia hugged me back...

"Thanks for always being my brother...More than just my friend."she said softly..
"I'm going to court,....I want to look old wet pants in the eye.."said Yvette..

 "Ole Wet Pants? You do have a way with words Vettie."laughed Gary...slapping his knee.
''She does doesn't she?" I laughed hysterically.
"Oh My God...Old Wet Pants" laughed Jade..
"That was funny.." laughed Sofia..
"Awww Boo, I'm glad you finally smiled." said Bee Bee, who laughed..and hugged her friend..
This drew raucous laughter from all of us, even Kahlil..


(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments: