Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Lime Green Triangulation


Because she resembled the last girl murdered....


Carlotta donned a Lime Green Mini Skirt, a very form fitting one and saddled down in a Tony Bar in her old Fishtown Neighborhood..

Carlotta felt a rush of memories as she walked through her old neighborhood..

It looked a little different , but it was still home..


It was also the stomping grounds of a dangerous serial killer, that she was going to try and stop.
This bar hadn't been here when she was growing up....but the neighborhood had changed..


It wasn't long before an older white man with gray hair  and a goatee sat down beside her....

"You're wearing my favorite color.." he said..

"Oh you like green eh?" said Carlotta..
"I love it...and I really love it on you.." said the man...



Carlotta smiled, she had been hit on by so many men in her life, that she'd come to expect it..

"You look familliar...Aren't you an Attorney?  You used to be an Assistant District Attorney didn't you? Monroe Stevens...right?" said Carlotta.

"You are correct! As a matter of fact, I was...and I was a Judge too.....Please tell me you weren't on trial in my court?" he said.

"Oh No....I'm A Detective, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace...I probably bought somebody to your court to stand trial.." she said and smiled..

"No....You? You're a Detective..?" asked the man...

"I am indeed....I remember you when you were an Assistant District Attorney..."said Carlotta.

"Yes...I'm in private practice now...So you uh live around here?" the man asked..

"I used to...I grew up a few blocks from here...and I had a small apartment a few blocks from here too in the other direction when I was a younger woman.."said Carlotta..

Former Judge Stevens eyes were nearly popping out of his head...He couldn't believe how shapely and curvy Carlotta was...and how sexy she was in that lime green Mini Skirt..

He ordered two drinks for them both.
Two Citris Martini's arrived...They drank...But Monroe Stevens was just ogling Carlotta's breasts...
He ran his hands up her skirt and softly felt her legs...She removed his hands just before he was about to tug on the waistband of her panties..

"So, uh what are you doing in this neighborhood...I know you don't live around here.?" asked Carlotta diplomatically...She didn't want to embarrass the man...
"I drink Spanish Beer and I love Spanish or Latin Music and I love Latina women..." said Judge Stevens...

"Oh My." said Carlotta, laughing...

In a van six blocks away....

Lt. Danny Ho, Detectives Tyriq Pile and James Barlow were monitoring the entire bar and picking up on the entire conversation...

"All three of our victims vanished from this bar...There has got to be some connection." said Tyriq..

"The last girl looked a lot like Carlotta..."said Lt. Danny Ho.

"She looked like the Carlotta I first met in the academy." said Jimmy.


<br />


II-

Back at our headquarters, Duke, Sirena And Hop through the wonders of technology were tracking the movements of the SUV that carried the Hudson women, the mother and two daughters..



Hop explained to Duke, Sirena and Sissy..

"By following the signal in their GPS on their phones....and by co-ordinating that with the Street and Traffic cams...we can follow the van in real time from the time they left home in the morning til they were last seen alive.."said Hop..


''See we have them checking in at this hotel.."said Sirena..
"Which is odd because it's near Penns Landing.." she said.

:"Yeah, but look...There they are checking in."said Duke...

"Okay, the two girls took it out that night...By cross referencing their credit and debit cards , we know where they went...."said Sam Smith...

"By triangulating their phone calls we know who they called and who they talked to."said Sissy.

 "That jibes with what we already established is a time line..."said Sharon..
''Here they are on the last known time they were seen alive...Who is that guy with them? I asked.

"Freeze that frame...put it through facial recognition." said Duke..

Just then Lt. Tragg walked into the squad room..

"You guys still watching video huh?  Thinking the killer will magically show up huh? Why aren't you guys on the street? Where is the rest of your crew?" asked Lt. Tragg..
"They're on the street trying to catch the Red Ribbon Killer..We are investigating the Trunk Murder and speaking of which...The next time you think you have a suspect, run it by me before you go off
half cocked.." said Sissy..
"I don't have to run anything by you....I'm the senior officer here let me remind you.." said Lt. Tragg..

"That May be true Artie, but you could have saved yourself embarrassment if you had run that by me...I mean it's my case."said Detective Sgt. Sam Smith.
''Seargent , I really don't have to run anything by you." said Lt. Tragg.
 ''We got a hit...look!!" said Sirena.
"This guy looks like he's dragging them into the SUV..."said Hop..

"They're good and dead..."said Duke..

"Oh My God, you got him in real time...pulling up to the side street in which we found them..."said Sam Smith.
"Who is he?" asked Sissy...

His License plate comes up...\

"John Toilet...To lay.." said Sam Smith...


"Hey where is Lt. Tragg?" asked Sharon..

"I saw him duck out as soon as you said the name..John Toilet...Hey didn't we tangle with someone by that name before?" I asked..

"It was John Toilet, pronounced To Lay and he's safely tucked away in a Maximum Security Prison."said Sissy..

"I know that...I just said that so Tragg would leave...He probably thinks he's going to skunk us...but the joke's on him..John Toilet is in prison."said Sam Smith...
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're bad." said Sharon..
 ''Gotta Love you Sam."said Sissy..
"I'm just glad Jimmy isn't here."laughed Sirena..


"Yeah, he would have blown it."said Hop..
I laughed and shook my head.

III-
"Have another Citris  Martini my dear" said Judge Stevens."


"You're trying to get me drunk."laughed Carlotta..

"I'm trying to get in your panties my dear..."said the Judge...

"You're bad and very straightforward.." said Carlotta..

"My car is right outside."said the judge ,running his hands up her skirt and tugging at the waistband of her panties..

''Stoppppppppppppp...I should tell you that I'm married and my husband, ADA Keith Wallace, wouldn't like this.." she said..

He removed his hands...

"Ohhhhh you're married..." he said."I know your husband...I wasn't aware he had married...He's got good tastes....You are one hot tamale" he said.

"Yes I am...Happily married that is.."said Carlotta.. who did not like the Hot Tamale remark.
Judge Stevens smiled politely...He tossed a few dollars on the table to pay for all of the drinks..

''Sorry, you should have said so.." he said..

"I shouldn't have had to...My wedding band is right there for you to see...but you were looking at other things."said Carlotta..
"Yes I was...and you are quite bountiful."said Monroe Stevens...
Carlotta laughed...

"Good Night Judge Stevens...Thank you for the drinks." she said..

He watched her as she walked six blocks away....He watched her until she was out of sight...

"What a Sexy Woman." he thought..
She got in the van...

"Another wasted night huh?" said Carlotta..

"No...Jade told me that Monroe Stevens sexually assaulted little Sofia Garcia, the Attorney that works for Yvette Jones...They got it on tape...They turned it into the Board of Ethics...That's why he was removed from the bench...He tried to pick you up tonight..Said Lime Green was his favorite color...It's crazy....but I wonder.."said Lt. Danny Ho..

 ''We can look into it further.."said Tyriq..
''He doesn't live around here..This is an awful long way to come just to hang out...Let's give the good Judge a closer look."said Jimmy.






IV-


Angie walked in....
"I may have gotten something..Three of the girls in two different stores told me they remembered selling the combonation of White Sheer Baby Doll, Lime Green Panties and Lime Green Bra to an older distinguished looking gentlemen in his mid sixties...White male, Gray Hair, Gray Goatee and he wore  glasses...I brought them down here to give their description to a police sketch artist"said Angie...
"Danny is out on the street with Chica ,your husband and Rico trying to see if they come across our suspect... While through the wonder of modern science and triangulation, we have tracked our trio of ladies in real time and may have pulled a name both through facial recognition and his license plate."said Sissy.

"Theodore Cook....He's a building Mechanic..No Priors...but he did a stint in the Military...That's how we pulled a print."said Duke..
"The Arm Forces Database had his Prints and His DNA...,it's a match...He's your Trunk Killer...but I can't imagine his motive.."said Hazel..

"He can tell you when you pick him up."said Sharon...


"I was going to say that."laughed Sissy...

"One Down, One to go.."I laughed..


(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments: