Monday, August 19, 2019

San Diego

I stood in the Airport in San Diego at a little after 9:00 pm... It was just starting to get dark..

I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...Once a Homicide Detective in New Orleans...Now an investigator for my wife, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West-East's law firm in Philadelphia.


So what you may ask am I doing in the airport in San Diego?


I'm waiting for a plane carrying our friends from Philadelphia...We are out here on a case..The American Civil Liberties Union assigned to us...I'll get to the case later...

We...Myself, Liv, Beverly, Nelson and Josie..




have been out here for two days....We were delighted to find out that our good friends,
Yvette Jones and her crew, Keith Jones, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans, Kahlil Ahmed, Sofia Garcia and Jade Lee were also assigned to this case and were due in on this flight tonight...





Their flight had landed ,but I didn't see them....
This was a very beautiful and modern airport....I loved it's look...So Ultra Modern....

This was my second time in San Diego...I loved the weather, the balmy air...The beaches.....I could live here.....

I was standing around when I heard my name..

"Donnie Ray...Donnie Ray...Over here..."came the voice..

It was Bee Bee Evans....Lord this girl was shapely...She was wearing a nice white mini skirt that had guys heads turning...

Behind her was her boyfriend, Keith Jones, carrying his luggage and hers..





and everyone else...Sofia Garcia, Yvette Jones, Gary Lockwood(I didn't know he was coming.),Jade Lee and Kahlil Ahmed..
"Hey Guys.....Come on...Get in...We've got everything set up for you..."I said after hugging and shaking hands with everyone..


We all got in the mini bus I rented and pulled off..


"Didn't know you were coming my man..."I said to Gary...and glad he was here...I had a guy my age to talk to and someone who like me was an ex-Homicide Investigator in love with an attorney...We had much in common.

"I had vacation time, so I decided now was the best time to use it....And a chance to come to Cali too? No way I was missing this.."said Gary...

 "Our second trip...and we get to come to Cali...Nice!!!"said Sofia..
"This is my first time in Cali....I love it.."said Bee Bee.
"You had an offer to go to San-Francisco." laughed Keith Jones..

"I know...but this is better...I'm here with you.." she said and rubbed his hands softly.



"This is my first time here too! I can't believe it.."said Kahlil..

"It's only my second time in San Diego....but we've been to San Francisco a lot.." I said..



as I drove them to our Air BNB....

II-

As we drove into the driveway....Everyone was mesmerized....

"THIS IS WHERE WE ARE STAYING???? Oh My God...This place is beautiful....and Huge!!!ACLU sprung for this?" asked Yvette, whose eyes were as large as saucers...

"Actually a grateful client of ours provided this place when he heard we were coming out here.."I said..

Yvette whispered in my ear...

"Richard Graves?"

I smiled..

Olivia, Beverly ,Nelson and Josie met us at the bus...

 "Vettie girl!!! and crew..." said Olivia, who hugged her good friend....

"Heyyy Livy.." said Yvette..

The two hugged each other and spun each other around like they hadn't seen each other in ages...When we had all been together two weeks before..
 "Heyyyyy Sorors..."said Beverly to Bee Bee and Sofia..

 "Heyyy Bev. Hey Josie.."said Bee Bee ,hugging her and Josie..
"Heyyyy mami."said Sofia, also hugging Beverly and Josie...

"Hey Girls.."said Josie..
 "The Boys are here.."said Nelson, who had developed quite a camaraderie with Keith Jones and Kahlil and they with him...

 "Yo!  What up Nels?" said Keith Jones..
"Nice digs.."said Kahlil..
 "Man you gotta see this set up..."I said..

"Wow...I'm already seeing it...Having significant others who happen to be lawyers is a pretty nice hook up.."laughed Gary, who gave me dap...He like I had once been a Homicide Detective..

"Who are you tellin?" I laughed..

"Let me show you guys the inside.." said Olivia..

who couldn't believe it herself...Kitchen, living room, and beautiful bedrooms...enough for everybody....

and to top it off...a rooftop terrace, where we all could sit and commiserate...with a beautiful view of the city...

"Liv this is beautiful...The best Air BNB we've been in yet..."said Yvette..

"When the ACLU told me we all were coming out here...They had us booked for two separate hotels.. Ours was down the street from yours...Then we got a visit from Richard Graves...

Yeah that Richard Graves, our infamous former client...He stopped by to personally thank us for getting a friend of his off on a murder rap...We told him we were getting ready to head out here for another case and he gave me the keys to this place...This is his place...We have it rent free....The ACLU was ecstatic...They have to pay us for our legal help...We saved them some money." said Olivia..

"Old Creepy really loves you guys."said Yvette, who like most of Philadelphia believed that Stephen Graves had murdered his wife years ago and disposed of the body...He has yet to be brought to trial for that.

"He's not so bad....He buys us expensive shoes everytime we get him off or one of his friends.."said Beverly who showed them the last pairs of shoes He bought for she and her aunt..

 "For THOSE shoes...I'll defend him!" laughed Bee Bee.
"Me too!" laughed Sofia..

"For this crib...I'll defend him.."said Keith Jones..

"Ditto on that."said Kahlil.

 "You got anything to drink?" asked Jade..
 "Yeah man...Hook us up."
 Nelson smiled and passed them both beers...
"This place is just beyond my imagination....My paycheck too!" I said..

"Mine too Honey Bunny...Not like I was ever in a place this nice."said Olivia..

"I know you guys are hungry...We have a catered meal coming...And that's on us.. Not Richard Graves."said Beverly...

''Are you sure this is work? This feels like a paid vacation." laughed Yvette..

I smiled..

At least today did..





III-


We had a catered meal of Barbecued Spare Ribs, Barbecued Chicken, Cole Slaw, and Hamburgers...The perfect summer meal....

and enough Coronas to satisfy everyone's thirst...

Yvette was right...This felt like a paid vacation.

We sat on the rooftop terrace and had our food... It was also the first time we talked about our case...The real reason we were all out here...


Olivia passed around a glossy photo..

"This is our client...Quenterro Castille….He goes by the name "Q" " she said.

 ''He's Cute." whispered Sofia to Bee Bee..
"Ummm he is...You better not let Kahlil see you staring so hard.." whispered Bee Bee.

"He's from our hometown of Philadelphia PA.  His family brought him to Philly from Mexico when he was nine months old...So the good old USA is all he knows...He didn't bother to become a U.S. Citizen though...He was educated in Philadelphia Public schools....Upon Graduation ,he enlisted in the U.S. Army...."said Beverly...

"He did two tours of duty in Afghanistan and one in Iraq...He got a General Discharge."said Nelson..


"Wow! Impressive...A War hero and he's being deported..."said Yvette ,shaking her head..
"There's more." said Josie..
"I figured there would have to be.."said Keith...
"The reason he didn't get an honorable discharge is because he was caught smoking weed...It's in his military jacket." I said..

"Ouuuuuu Not Good...And if you know anything about Military Service...Anything less than an Honorable Discharge is like a waste of time.." said Gary...
"Wow...but is that all?" asked Kahlil...

"No..He has one arrest for possession of a controlled substance...Marijuana..."said Olivia..

"Ouuuu Weee.."said Beverly..





Bee Bee, Keith Jones, Sofia Garcia and Kahlil Ahmed.. all who had smoked weed before recognized the street nickname for it.. Ouuu Weee and laughed...
"He didn't do any jail time...He got probation, six  months....He completed it and has been clean ever since...That was two years ago." said Josie.

"He would have slipped under the radar otherwise except...When this latest group of ICE raids began, Anybody with any type of police record or one thing that was a blemish...Like his military record was subject to arrest and detainment by ICE...."said Nelson..

Ms. Jade, who just got her citizenship...winced....

Olivia hugged her...

"I know honey...I know...We aren't going to let anything happen to you. Anyway...Our guy escaped ICE and made it all the way out here to San Diego ,where he was recognized after he got a traffic ticket and picked up..."said Olivia..


"This guy has the worst luck..."said Gary....

"Now he faces deportation to Mexico...A country he knows nothing about....His Mother went to the ACLU and they called us...It took us two days to find him.....He's in a Detention center right outside the city limits..."said Olivia..

"Wow , we have our work cut out for us and this one won't be easy.."said Yvette...

"But their are precedents...Josie and I found them...Tomorrow We are going to look for more and make ourselves familiar with them..."said Beverly...

"I'm so blessed to have all of you legal geniuses helping me out...and three of the best investigators on the planet.."said Olivia, clapping her hands...

"That's what friends are for.."said Yvette, scanning the terrace..










Looking at both teams....We were a talented bunch...


IV-



We all settled in...This place was more like a mansion than a house...
We had all settled into our rooms, Olivia looked at me..
"Donnie Ray, when you first moved up here to be with me...I didn't seem like I had any friends..I was living in a new part of town...All I had was Bev

...and Josie,

who we had just met, a little before you moved up here....I was so glad when Nelson entered Beverly's life again...

...she had been alone for a long time and she needed a boyfriend.."said Olivia..


''Well, your life is full now." I said..

She kissed me for a few minutes...
Then she continued...

"Yes it is.Now I got me a real husband...Bev has a husband...and I was reunited with my best friend and former room-mate from college ,

Vettie and she's got these  four wonderful





 ,brilliant young people who work for her and I've become so enamored of them...

And Alfreda is in our lives again..and my cousin Kayla is back..

" she said

and she began to cry...
I held her in my arms...

"I know baby...I know..."I said..."It feels good to have people, to have friends...Friends to go to war with...That's how I feel...I had nobody in New Orleans...and when I moved to Philly..I was just happy to have you....Now I've got friends too...You wonderful people of course...The Musicians at Josies






and even some of the cops...











Sissy Van Buren and her guys and Sharon, Danny Ho...and don't forget Kevin and Sepia...



It's a good feeling.." I said..

We kissed passionately!

Soon my trousers and my shirt and undershirt was off..

Olivia continued to stroke me softly...the tears stopped flowing..

"Sometimes, all of this doesn't feel real."said Olivia..
and soon I had lifted her petite body up and began to enter her slowly and softly....She was sooo soft, so wet,smelled so good...I was going insane...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph, Ohhhh Donnie Ray, this is reallll...I'm not dreaming this.." said Olivia..

"Nooo, No you're not...This is the real thing baby.." I moaned..

"Oh yesss...yes it issssssssssssssssssssss...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

Even her moans got me aroused during sex....
Soon we were in the bed, making sweet love...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband...this feels soooooooo good...Ouuuuuuu."she cooed.

I had always told Olivia that I thought she could sing...She always laughed ,but I was certain she had an excellent singing voice..

This bed didn't make any squeaking sound like our old bed, but our headboard rattled...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of sweet soft soulful lovemaking drifted idly by...Olivia was beside herself with pleasure tonight..Smiling, laughing and crying emotionally and holding on to me for dear life..

She was so wet and warm and soft, I  was losing my mind over and over again...

She trembled...I knew she was having an intense orgasm...So was I...I was cumming so hard..I nearly passed out...

Olivia sat up..

"Thank you Donnie Ray...Thank you sooo much.." she said..
Then she kissed me again...just as soft and slow as she had before..

"You keep kissing me like this and..."I said..

"And what?" she asked me..Stroking my penis softly again..."ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and whatttttt?" she asked me again..
In no time ,I was re-engaged and we were making sweet love again...





Down the hallway in their room Yvette and Gary were having the same conversation..

"Gary, before we started dating...I was miserable...Going to work everyday, coming home, sitting in my panties and bra,

listening to Jill Scott..maybe reading something, maybe watching television and dozing off to sleep..."

"Then I ran into Olivia and Beverly


....Sweet Olivia, who I love like a sister....Who was my very best friend in college...Who always kept me straight...We sort of lost touch with each other after law school..but I always kept up with her...We tried a case together and we vowed to keep in touch...This time we did...

Four Young Attorneys changed my life around this time...




 I got the job of mentoring these four brilliant young people, Four brilliant ,beautiful young attorneys..who I love like family...and who are more than just my colleagues..They're my friends...and all of a sudden, law was exciting to me again...I saw the world..I see the world through their unjaded eyes...

and ..and then there is you.....making my toes curl every night we are together...ouuuuuu the best sex of my life..." she said.

"Really?" laughed Gary slyly....

"I shouldn't have told you that....Don't let it go to your head playa..."laughed Yvette....
Gary stared in Yvette's eyes..

"You were right about me at first....I just wanted to get in your panties in the worst way....but then I got to know you...I started talking to you and I started watching how you interact with people, how you care about everyone around you, how you nurture Bee Bee, Keith, Kahlil and Sofia and I fell in love with you...Real hard...

"Your soft kisses....Your warm embraces , just drove me out of my mind...I mean I can't miss a day without at least talking to you....I'm so glad you let me come on this trip...I would have been climbing the walls without you.." said Gary..
"Awwwwww."said Yvette, cuddling up into Gary's arms.

"I'd of been going crazy without you too. You being here makes this trip all the more nicer.You uh, still want to get in my panties?" she asked...looking at him slyly...

"Most definitely..." said Gary, smiling raffishly..

She and Gary kissed some more...

He lifted her night shirt up, slipped her panties off and laid her gently across the bed,


without unmaking it...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Garyyyyy" she moaned..

"Ouuuuuu sweet Yvette.." he whispered...



Soon enough they were making sweet love...Gary hoisted her up in the air, spread her legs apart and entered her slowly.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Garyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My godddddddddd!" he yelled..

He had Yvette's legs wide open, he had lifted her up and was thrusting away.....He was losing his mind...her body was so soft, smelled so good and she was so moist...He didn't know if he was coming or going!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddddd!" she yelled....
She was kissing him as if it was going out of style...
"Oh My god Yvette, you feel soooooooooooooooooo damn good baby! ohhhhhhh"Gary moaned..

She was so wet and so warm...It was all Gary could do not to explode!!!!

"Oh My godddddddddddd....Oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddd...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good lawd "he yelled..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"she moaned...

Soon they were on top of the bed, making sweet love...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she cooed..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwd girl.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmph."he moaned....


The bed was squeaking so loud....it sounded as if all the springs might pop out any minute...and the headboard was giving the wall a workout....

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." she cooed loudly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl!" moaned Gary...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary...Yesssssssssssssssssssss.......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyy..Oh Yvette, you are driving me out of my mind...." he moaned...

It was a little after midnight...the night was balmy and warm, made for lovemaking..


A Nice way to start this trip.....but come tomorrow...The work began....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Sunflower said...

I love the crossover stories!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Tate 2 said...

I love the road trip stories!

Toni said...

Me too!

Angie B. said...

Great Storyline...San Diego...Nice!