Thursday, December 7, 2017

120 Hours

It had been 120 hours or five days since Bee Bee and I had made love in my apartment....Here I was in Attorney Yvette Jones's apartment, kissing her passionately.... I had to pinch myself...I couldn't believe this was happening..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned...

I slipped her dress off ,unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down and hoisted her in the air..

I entered her as slowly and softly as possible..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....lawwwwd have mercy...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

Just minutes ago we had entered her apartment after a night of drinking...


I was only supposed  to walk her to her door,

 but she started kissing me out of the blue..

Inside her apartment...We tossed off our shoes and I eased Yvette up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned my passion....My shirt went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I unzippered her dress and slipped it off....She unzippered my trousers and I hurriedly stepped out of them....She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...I hadn't even bothered to close the front door...




"Oh My God...Keith....Ouuuuu lawd...you are huge!!!..Close my front door, we don't want everyone seeing us" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....I took my foot and kicked the door shut.





"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Keith!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......


I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....I slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....
 We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for close to FOUR TO FIVE HOURS...Yvette began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

The bed was rocking back and forth, the headboard was slamming into the wall and  the bedsprings were squeaking like crazy....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!


She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  I never imagined...I never imagined..it would  be that good...WOW!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times...No guy has ever done that." she smiled..

"Seee? And you were going to make me wait.."I said.

"I still maybe shouldn't have done this with you........It's going to be weird at work.."she said...


She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Ouuuuuuu...You are as hard as a brick! .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...


"Oh My goodness!!!!......I thought you were done...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mister Jones...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as her bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE TO FOUR HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow at work...but neither of us cared at the moment...

"Mister Jones....ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Jones!! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned and cooed..."
 She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...
"Ouuuuuuuu...Mister Jones....ohhhh my goddd!" she moaned....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!"I moaned.. 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....


"You okay?" I asked in a whisper.....

"I'm just fine.. A little bit..." she said, smiling serenely....


We kissed some more..

She smiled...

"Wow..I am impressed...You are something else Mister Jones...Wowwww!" she said.

I smiled..

"Don't get too happy....This wasn't supposed to happen...THIS CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!!! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT RIGHT?" she said..

I said nothing..

"I think it's going to happen again in a few minutes."I said...

She stared in my eyes and softly stroked my penis.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmm you're still so hard....Ouuuuuu..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUUUU...OUUUU!" she said...
"I think you're right...It is going to happen again..." she said...in between butter soft kisses...

"It is....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd!"I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, I shouldn't have done this....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gooddd! ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."


She had been vulnerable...She was very hurt ,hearing her ex was moving in with his new girlfriend, Alfreda Johnson... She hadn't been laid in six months she told me...She didn't mean to tell me that..but she had...She and I killed two bottles of the bars best Wine...

We were good and toasted...I suggested she let me stay over...I didn't want to drive home this tipsy...

To my surprise, she agreed...

"I know you just want to spend the night with me....I'm going to let you this time...but this isn't going to happen again...You're sleeping on the couch!" she said..

When we got to her place, She began crying before she opened the door...I held her in my arms for a little while...We walked into her apartment. and that led to a kiss...and this...The kiss was really a surprise.....I wasn't expecting it...
''You were vulnerable...I shouldn't have taken advantage of you..."I said.

She was lying in between my legs with her head on my chest...

"You didn't take advantage of me...I allowed this to happen...I didn't want to be alone tonight...I was horny..."She said.. She brushed her hand across my penis..

"Oh My Goodness...you're still hard!!" she said.. and fondled me and kissed me softly for a long while , I entered her warm and wet center and she slowly moved up and down on me... Moaning and cooing softly...

So for the third time tonight...We were once again making sweet love...

"Ohhhh my god Keith...ohhhhhhhh ...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuu!" she cried out....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl..." I moaned....

"Oh my goodness....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet lawd....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

I was enjoying every moment and just marveling at her beautiful face ,her hair, those large breasts....her soft ,smooth skin ,She smiled and giggled..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Keith...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out.. She was sweating profusely and huge tears were running down her face....


Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow at work...but neither of us cared at the moment...I wondered if I'd even make it...

I hadn't been laid in six or seven months and in five days, I'd slept with my good friend, Bee Bee
and my boss , Yvette Jones,
 who I'd been crushing on since I'd met her... Two women I never expected to sleep with...Two women who had rocked my world.


We were really going at it now... The bed was squeaking and rocking back and forth and the headboard sounded as if it might come off...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  MISTER JONES.....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN IT!!   OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  Boyyyyyyyyyyyy stop showing off, stop showing off in this damn bed....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she yelled

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl..." I moaned...."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl...Damnnn!" I continued....

"Oh my goodness....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet lawd....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned...


  I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...
 "Ummmmmmmmm that was sooo good....Thank You Keith, Thank you so much for this night...Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she mumbled before she drifted off to sleep...

I couldn't sleep...I was too wired now...What had I done?   No sex for six months, damn near seven and in one week I'd slept with two women.....Not that this was a first..but this was the two women I cared about the most..



II-
It was nearly daybreak...Tuesday Morning...I had gotten up, showered and dressed...while Yvette slept....

She woke up and smiled at me....She slipped on her bra and panties and walked me to the door...

I stood in the doorway....

"It was a nice night Ms. Jones.."I said..

''Ms. Jones, Wow! How formal!!You know me in the biblical sense now....but you're right...You should call me Ms. Jones at work...Happy Now? You got what you'd been dreaming about?" she said..

"It was good, but I wished it had been under different circumstances...I wished you hadn't been upset and tipsy..."I confessed...

"I do too...I really do..But that's not going to happen...Under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!!This isn't going to ever happen again...Don't tell anyone...You hear me?"  she cautioned..

''Of course I won't....But I'll remember this night the rest of my life...Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" I said.

She softened...She smiled shyly....

"I will too ..Keith, I will too! It was wonderful, You are...You are something else... You're going to make some young girl very happy one day...Maybe Bee Bee.." she said..

"You just want us to get together don't you?"  I laughed..

"I just think you two would make a nice couple.."she said.. "Admit it..You kind of dig her...don't you? I see you checking her out sometimes...And I'll let you in on a secret...She digs the hell out of you too!..I can tell..The way her face lights up whenever I mention your name...You should consider her...She's cute...and I think she'd make you a great girlfriend.." said Yvette..

''Truth be told..I have considered it....."I said and smiled..
"Good...She's a nice girl....I think yall would make a cute couple.." said Yvette... Which was strange coming from her after what we had done last night...
She looked sad....I stared at her earnestly-

"You gonna be alright?" I asked..

''Eventually I  will be!....Thank you....Thank you for last night...You're really sweet and like I said...Under different circumstances...I'd take you up on your offer...but I can't...We can't do this...Not now!  Now go on, get out of here before I start crying again.." she said..

I,left and headed home...It was early Wednesday Morning..
I quietly entered my apartment from the back and went up the back stairs...I quietly took a hot shower, I was good and tired....I didn't have to be at work today, so I got in bed and slept for the next few hours.....The rest of the day...Yvette Jones had drained all of the energy out of me.

The Next Morning was Thursday...I showered again,and put on a nice fragrance and some clean clothes..

I relaxed for a few minutes and then took the elevator down to the lobby...It was about 10:00 am..

Sofia Garcia came by...

''Hey Keith...We stopped by last night...but you weren't in...The three of us went to Atlantic City.."said Sofia.
''What? on a work night?" I asked, incredulous..
''We have the day off...All three of us..You workin?" said Sofia..

"Probably not!..Our case is over too!...I went to a bar uptown...The Red Room..We all gotta go there..."I said..

"You closed the joint didn't you?" asked Sofia...

"Sure Did...I was with the Boss Lady...After she left and went home...I went to a Speakeasy...I just got home a few hours ago.." I lied. "Sorry I missed yall." I said.. Truth is..I was in my apartment asleep, Sound Asleep most of yesterday....

Khalil and Bee Bee joined us..

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy buddy.I haven't seen you in a few days." said Bee Bee...She was genuinely happy to see me...I was happy to see her too, but felt guilty after what Yvette and I had done just a few hours before...

"He was out drinking and bar hopping last night."said Sofia..

"You missed a good time.."said Bee Bee.. Not Really! I mused to myself!!

"Hey Bee Bee....When you get a moment...I uh want to talk to you...About uh what we talked about. a week ago." I said..

''Sure, but let's go to breakfast now...I'm starving." she said, smiling.. and took my hand.. She was in a very good mood...I was surprised...I had kind of bedded her and then disappeared...
I whispered in her ear...

"You were right....I do want some more...It's taken me a week to recover." I said.  I squeezed her buttocks a little...
She smiled...Her mouth opened wide... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're fresh mister." she said and we both laughed at our private joke.

We took Khalil's car... Bee Bee held my hand and laid her head on my shoulder the whole ride, as if she knew what I had decided......She smelled good and her skin was so soft...If she gave me a chance...I was going to be good to her...

III-
Meanwhile at work... Yvette Jones sat in a meeting with the partners....They read the glowing reccomendations for the four of us and did her evaluation....



The partners looked it over and then smiled..



''Ms. Jones, We are quite pleased...Immensely pleased with what you've been doing with those new attorneys....And All we've been hearing is good things about Mr. Jones, Ms. Evans, Ms. Garcia and Mr. Ahmed...





You've done a wonderful job mentoring them...Our new Minority recruitment is the talk of the area....." said one of the partners...
''So What happens Now?" asked Yvette...

"What happens now is that they have all passed their probationary period...And as of Monday, they are all permanent employees of this firm...Associate Attorneys...Good Job young lady!" said Another partner..

They all clapped and gave her a standing ovation.....

"So about making partner?" she asked..

They got quiet...

One man stood up..

"Uhhhh you are definitely in the running...One of our hardest workers and heaviest hitters....When your next evaluation comes within a year...We will certainly be looking at that...We'll certainly be looking at that...You're a very valuable asset to us and we don't want to lose you...We are going to give you a considerable raise in salary and we are appointing you their supervisor....Officially. You are now Senior Associate Attorney" he said..

She said nothing...Her disappointment was well hidden...but she definitely wanted to cry... Seeing Rockland and hearing him gush about getting a new apartment with his new love ...She was angry that she hadn't made partner and yet she wanted to protect these fresh new attorneys from the disappointment she knew was coming...


Bee Bee...Brilliant, Feisty Bee Bee...She could see her leaving one day and starting her own firm, perhaps with Sofia...
Or she could see Sofia working for the Innocence Program or some other Activist law firm...She wouldn't make this kind of money,but she'd be fulfilled..

She saw the same for Khalil....Maybe he'd even be an ADA one day...

And me...She saw me with my own firm...being a top defense attorney...She also saw me and Bee Bee married and with a bunch of children...
But for now..We were her charges, Her responsibility and she had to mentor us, guide us through the waters...

This was her purpose....Right now, she wanted to get as far from here as possible...and get drunk and get laid again..

I was more than willing, but I knew she was going to stick to her guns...She wasn't going to sleep with me again...That had happened during a moment of weakness... She was never going to let her guard down like that ever again...

As she walked out into the Philadelphia Streets, She smiled..
She wasn't going to fall apart every time she saw Rockland...She made a vow that she was going to get over him the same way he'd gotten over her....


Last night had been incredible...She hadn't cum that much in a long time...She allowed herself to smile one last time at the thought of our night together!


(CONCLUSION NEXT)




13 comments:

Swaggie said...

Did I call that? He got em both! I knew it!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Team Keith! He scored with Yvette and Bee Bee!

Tate 2 said...

This wasn't hard to figure out...I saw it going both ways from the beginning...Bee Bee was open about it...Yvette was playing coy ,waiting to have an excuse to give him some...ThatExcuse being.."I was drunk and upset"

Toni said...

That's how you see it Tate 2? How about, She was upset and drunk and VULNERABLE, which made it all the more easy to succumb? I don't think anything would have jumped off if those conditions hadn't of fallen in place the way they did!

Angie B. said...

I agree with Toni....But I will say...Things will be weird at work....One of them if not both will catch feelings....Even though I think he's going to veer towards Bee Bee,it's going to be a little weird...Yvette seeing him with Bee Bee after the night the two of them had...And even he might feel a little guilt.

Sunflower said...

I concur...I agree with all of Angie B.'s points....Toni's too!

Lisa said...

I have to admit...Swaggie, Grover and Tate 2 did call it...I was surprised that Keith Jones slept with them both....but I think Bee Bee is the one he really loves...Yvette was an itch he had to scratch!

Halo said...

I agree with Lisa...He just wanted to screw Yvette...But Bee Bee is the one he has feelings for...He had kissed her and groped her at least two times before they finally ended up in bed and he couldn't explain why he kept doing it... Yvette was a case of wanting something you can't have or shouldn't have!

Vanessa said...

Everybody Made great points... Bee Bee is the one he knows the best and was really in love with, Yvette was someone he lusted after, Forbidden fruit..I think eve Yvette was mature enough to realize that...Which is why she told him to pursue Bee Bee.

Brenda said...

These comments are so on point I don't really have a comment!

Rita said...

Very Good Writing...I loved this...I felt like I was right there with them...

Cheryl said...

Nice! This played out just the way I imagined it would be!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!