Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Unethical Coziness..

That same night...Olivia and I went up to our room,and made up for lost time..

I hadn't been able to control myself, seeing her in the tight form fitting blue mini skirt, Not in court and most of the time this afternoon we were downstairs in our conference room with Beverly, Nelson and Josie, reading law books, strategizing the next moves in the case and eating dinner..It was a little after midnight when we broke for the night.. We started kissing in our doorway as soon as we got up to our floor..

"Ouuu Donnie Ray, let's go inside...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Okay...you stop kissing me first.." I said..

Neither one of us could stop!

We finally managed to get inside of our place and I got her out of that dress...

I lifted her petite ,sexy little body and began thrusting with wild abandon inside of her, deep inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goddddddddddd Donnie Ray, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, girl I couldn't wait..." I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,,,yessssssss... yesssssssssssssssss , mama is here , mama is here babyyyyyyy! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed...
We wound up on the bed, making crazy love for the next FIVE TO SIX HOURS , not caring who heard us..

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Donnie Ray... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Olivia....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Olivia! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."I yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh MISTER ALEXANDER . Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
I moaned loudly....


I came so hard, I thought I was passing out...Olivia kissed my shoulder and held on for dear life as she trembled..Sweat and tears just running down her face....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...


We were only going to get a few hours sleep....but it was worth it...We both needed that release...

Olivia woke up some hours later...Still resting between my legs with her head on my chest...

"Donnie Ray baby...?" she asked me...

"Yeah Livy..?" I answered...

"Make mama some coffee..." she asked, then laughed and drifted back to sleep...

II-
The next morning... I had a Kureig of Coffee brewing and five places set....

I got up, showered, shaved and started breakfast...

The smell of Bacon and Eggs wafted out of our window...Nelson was up and dressed first as the girls got ready..

"Donnie Ray..you really think this Beavers guy and the Judge have some kind of history?" he asked as he drank his coffee..

"I know it's crazy...but the way the Judge acts whenever he sees him....It's just uncanny...He doesn't have anything personal against the girls like we thought at first....Their paths have never crossed...And I went through as many of their cases as I could...Not one has anything to do with the judge or his wife...And outside of the courtroom ..

He's been rather cordial to them..." I said as they both walked into the kitchen followed by Josie..
"Mmmmm something smells good.."said Josie...

"You fixed Breakfast Donnie Ray? Auntay must have really put it on you last night." she remarked..

"No More than any other night...Or at least I don't think so." laughed Olivia.  She then looked at Josie..

''I'm sorry , us talking like this around you..."said Olivia..
''Auntay please!!!....Josie wasn't exactly a slouch....I let Paris in last night , about an hour after we all turned in..She isn't saying anything, but she got hers last night too."laughed Beverly...
Nelson laughed....

"I saw him leaving this morning ,just as I was coming up here..." he said..

Josie blushed...

"Yessss.. he was over..." she said...

"You don't have to blush around us Josie girl...We are family!!!You've been working for me now since day one.."said Olivia...hugging her new protoge'
We finished up our breakfast....and I quickly washed the dishes...As we headed to court...I reiterated what I was saying to Nelson...

"I think that somewhere ,somehow...The Judge and Ricky Beaver's paths crossed...That has to be the reason for the animosity and the bias in the court..."I said.

''It's certainly the basis for an appeal or recusal request..":said Beverly...
"You have to tread very lightly with something like that...You need absolute proof..."cautioned Olivia and right now we have none..."said Olivia..
"The Prosecution rests their case tomorrow..."I said.
''Yes and Beverly and Josie are going to take Mr. Beavers to Dr. Goggins for DNA
sampling..." said Olivia....

"Uh...Why don't Josie and I take him?"asked Nelson...

"I thought you'd want to trail along with Donnie Ray to take a further look at the police report Nelson?" asked Olivia..

"It's okay...Let Nelson and Josie take him to get the DNA test...I'll go with Donnie Ray." said Beverly, who then looked at Nelson and giggled..

"Now do you feel better?" she said.  She knew that Nelson was Jealous of the attention she gave Ricky Beavers..
''What are you talking about?" asked Nelson..
"I'm kind of flattered that you're jealous...but I won't do anything else to make you feel that way babes...I promise.And just so you know....He does nothing for me....outside of the fact he is funny!" she said and kissed Nelson...

 ''I love you baby." she whispered in his ear..as she kissed him passionately...
Olivia looked on and smiled...

III-
The Prosecution's case wasn't as ironclad as he may have thought...
ADA McCaffrey paraded the usual scientific witnesses who are hardly ever questioned..and that usually bored the jury half to sleep

 Olivia had a laundry list of questions for them today that kept them on their toes...Mostly about their familiarity with this kind of case...and what it was they actually found that pointed to her client.. They couldn't state much and had to admit they had very little familiarity with the case..

ADA McCaffrey protested , but there wasn't much Judge Reynolds could do..
Though he clearly wanted to...
Olivia made sure her questions were within the realm of the law and had short verbal arguments to prove as much..

The Jury was not sleeping today..They were enjoying the verbal jousting..

 Beverly asked many of them who were in the medical profession if in their opinion, a man like
Ricky Beavers could be completely clean shaven as the victim claimed he had been and in one week have a goatee and a moustache...fully grown...

They all had to admit that that was impossible...Beverly appealed to the black men in the jury who knew it was impossible..

Nelson called the victim , Sherri Perri to the stand...He asked her to explain the incident to the best of her knowledge...
She tearfully told her story again-According to her story, She approached Ricky Beavers..
mistakenly thinking he was the parking attendant...The man told her she had to move her car or it would be towed...and he followed her to the back of the car...As she got in her car to leave..., the man told her she could stay...As she got back out...He grabbed her...reached his hand up her skirt and tore her panties off...He attempted to sexually assault her...A fight ensued..She punched him in his face and kneed him in his groin...As she fled...She noticed that there was blood on the drivers seat and on the door...

They found the car , several blocks away a day later....No dried blood on the seat or anywhere...and only a palm print on the hood...


Whoever stole the car had bleached it down and cleaned it of prints and DNA...but had left a palm print on the hood by mistake..
Once again , she cried on the stand profusely and swore Ricky Beavers was the assailant..
ADA McCaffrey accused Nelson  of badgering the witness...

Nelson objected...


Olivia and Beverly whispered in his ear and he sat down....

Olivia asked Sherri to describe what her client was wearing that day...
Through tears she described a Brown shirt and some tan trousers...

Beverly showed the jury a photo of the defendent's closet...

"He doesn't own a pair of trousers that color or that shirt..." she said..

Olivia showed the jury a photo taken by an ATM camera hours before the assault of Ricky Beavers...He had on a Black Leather jacket, a navy blue shirt and black trousers and black dress shoes. She showed the jury another photo taken of him the same day with the same attire on at Josies and at Aqua Bar.... She then said..

"No Further Questions  your honor..."

ADA McCaffrey was flabbergasted, but there was nothing he could do...If he had been winning the battles earlier during the preliminaries and the trial...



Olivia, with Beverly and Nelson were winning the war now  in the late days of this trial..and it was showing...The Jury as a whole was beginning to sway ,ever so slightly their way...
So much so that ADA McCaffrey asked for and got a continuance until Monday...Which was now throwing Olivia.Beverly and Nelson's defense off by a day...
Judge Reynolds was purely frustrated....It was quite obvious he wanted ADA Graham to win this case..but why was the question...

His wife walked in just then...

She was a strikingly beautiful woman...You couldn't help but notice that...

She spoke to Olivia..

"Girl, you and your niece are sharp...That dress is fierce...We have to go shopping one Saturday.." she said.

"I'd love to.."said Olivia..

Ricky Beavers peered at her and smiled raffishly...

She looked at him for a moment and blushed a little bit...Then turned away...
I caught it...
Nelson would tell me later that he did too...

Beverly and Josie were busy comparing legal notes at the table..

Judge Reynolds glared angrily at Ricky Beavers as he walked towards his wife..

''What are you doing here Patricia?" he asked.
"I came to see Olivia in action...I must say...I got quite a show today!" she said.

"Yes...It was quite a show..You and your team came prepared today and you did a good job...I have to say.."he said to Olivia..

"Thank You Your Honor...But uh, you over ruled a lot if not all of my motions...My Nieces too and you accused Mr. East of badgering a witness...A Witness that cries on cue."said Olivia..
He did not like that Olivia chastised him in front of his wife...You could see the consternation in his face...but he dare not show it outwardly with his wife, an obvious fan of Olivia and Beverly standing there..

Instead he said..

"Now Now..Try your case in court Mrs. Alexander.."

Olivia ignored him...

"Nice seeing You Patty, I look forward to shoe shopping with you..."she said.

"Dress Shopping too girl."laughed Patricia Reynolds..
 "I'll keep that in mind.."said Olivia ,laughing as we began to leave.
 "Come on Shortcake...We've got some digging to do." I said to Beverly , who loved going snooping with me.
 ''We'll take my car...Where to?" she said..
 "Come On Jo...we gotta take Mr. Beavers to Dr. Goggins.."said Nelson..
 "Coming?" asked Josie to Ricky Beavers...
"That's a loaded question baby." he said and he and Josie laughed...
Judge Reynolds angrilly stomped his foot upon hearing Ricky Beavers speak..

Olivia saw it and looked at him puzzlingly....
Patricia sighed and looked at her husband exasperatingly...

Lieutenant Tragg stood outside talking to Sherri Perri..
 "So how about drinks and some dinner tonight..? I know a sirloin steak that's just calling our names." he said.
"Ouu Arthur that sounds nice..but I don't knowwww.." she said..

"Come on baby...we've got a few days off...I'm tellin you...Graham has this case in the bag...That scum bag Beavers is laughing now...but he won't be laughing at sentencing this time next week,plus I'm gonna love seeing high and mighty Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her smart alecky niece lose a case..and right before Christmas." he snarled..

"You don't like them do you Arthur? I think they're nice...They're just doing their job...They're his attorneys..They're supposed to defend him as best they can." said Sherri..

"Truthfully..I have nothing personal against Olivia or her niece..



They're both very good Attorneys...If I got in trouble ,they're the attorneys I'd want in my corner...and I admire her husband, Donnie Ray
He's their investigator..Used to be a cop...From what I hear ,he was a by the book , stand up cop...but I just hate their arrogance, the way they expect to win every case...I'd like to see the three of them knocked down a couple of pegs is all.."said Lt. Tragg..

"Oh Arthur, forget about them...Let's go get some drinks and that steak." said Sherri...

"My Those two are mighty cozy.." said Olivia.

"Yeah that coziness almost borders on being unethical." said Beverly...
"Yeah,it's a lot of unethical coziness involved in this case.." I said.

IV-
"Mister East...How nice to see you again...Ms. Boyd...Liv and Beverly must be busy.."said Dr. Goggins..

''They are...They're in the middle of a big case...This is our client , Mr. Beavers..We need his DNA for the time being.."said Nelson..

"Pleased to make your acquaintance.." said Ricky Beavers..

"Likewise...I'm sure... I'll need to swab your mouth and I'm going to take blood...and I'll need a urine sample." said Dr. Goggins..

"You'll need a semen sample also...right doc?" he asked..

''Well yes..but it's optional.."said Dr. Goggins..

He looked at Josie...

"Girl, Just thinkin about you is all I need..She'll get lots of it." he joked..

Josie laughed..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, he is so baddd!" she said.

Dr. Goggins agreed...

''Yes..He is..."
Nelson grimaced...He was so glad Beverly was with me..
At the Medical Examiner's Office... Beverly and I met with Dr. Hazel Baylor..

"Like everything else concerning one of his cases...Lt. Tragg didn't do his homework..."said Hazel..

"I thought as much.."I said.

"I did too." said Beverly..

"We didn't find any blood stains on the car...but another detective found blood stains at the scene...Remember she said she punched her assailant in the nose and his nose bled...We found fingerprints at the scene that don't match Mr. Beavers or Ms. Perri. We are running them now...A DNA sample from Mr. Beavers would help.."said Hazel..

"We are getting his DNA sampling done now in an independent lab.."said Beverly...
"I wonder if she was shown any mug shots of known or area sex offenders or car jackers...? I'm going to look into that...She identified him in a line up in which the other people were all cops..."I said.

Just then Olivia walked in...

''Hey Hazel...hey Guys.." she said.
"Hey Liv"said Hazel..
''What are you doing here Babes..?" I asked..

''I think either our client is lying to us or at best holding back something from us.."said Olivia..
''What do you mean..?"asked Beverly..
''I went to that Gas Station..The one where he was getting gas at the time of the carjacking.."said Olivia.
"Don't tell me he wasn't there?" asked Beverly...

"Oh No..He was there..He was definitely there, so there is no way he is guilty of car jacking and assaulting Sherri Perri.."said Olivia..

"He wasn't there alone was he?" I asked.
''No...Two people I showed photos of him positively identified him as being at that gas station when he said he was...but he was with a woman..and the description of this woman is ..wait for it....

Attorney Patricia Reynolds...The Judges Wife!!!!"said Olivia..
"This explains a lot...You think the Judge knows about this..about them?" I asked..

"I'm certain of it."said Olivia..

"So what do we do Auntay?" asked Beverly...

Olivia sighed...

"I Haven't Got a Clue!" she said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MAY PANTIES!