Friday, December 1, 2017

Renewed Faith


 It had been quite a day...Quite a Night...We all left the all night diner a little after midnight, Carlotta and I got home tired.....Well maybe she was....

"I can tell by the way you look at me papi...you're horny..." she said..

I said nothing...

"You don't have to say anything...I know.." she said and smiled at me devilishly...


Carlotta slowly began to undress...

"You've been wanting me all day papi...So here I am.." said Carlotta...

As usual, I was astounded by her beauty....
We kissed passionately as I unhooked her bra......

"I love this bra...is it new?" I asked..

''It is...I bought it at Bridget's shop...Is there any bra I have that you don't like?" she asked..as we kissed in the middle of the floor
''I don't think so.."I said...

 'Oh My god....woooooou look at you!  I don't think so either papi." she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...

"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard...papi.." she said..

"I can't help it with you here all naked in my face.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay papi...ouuuuuu.." she moaned...
I just marveled at Carlotta's body...

"Why, Why, why  are you so damn hot?" I asked her...Thinking about the very first time I met her and all of the dreams I had about her before we actually got together...
"Why do you always ask me that? I don't know.." asked Carlotta...

 "I don't knowwwwwwwwwww..either...ummmmmmmmmmmmm..." I moaned.

Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......

FIVE TO SIX HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls...Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....
 Carlotta smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....she took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..
 She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..

She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..It did not take me long to become re-engaged....I was hard,I thought I might explode right then and there...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Carlotta screamed...Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"Carlotttta....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"I cried out!

Her not being on the case and most;y sitting around had made her antsy...and hornier than ever...Jimmy was spending his time with Lou,making sure he was straight...She was in the office at times alone while the others were out.....

 "You like this papi?"she moaned...  "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I like it...Aye yi yiiiii.." she cooed..

"You know I do..." I said as we continued making sweet love...

Another three or so hours went by...We both were enjoying ourselves immensely.

"Carlottaa...you're driving me crazy..."I moaned...

She kept smiling...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuu papi..you feel sooooooooooo goooood....gracias!" she cooed..
 Again and again..I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....

 "Oh god...I'm exhausted..." I said..and I was....

She rubbed my penis softly and gave me a butter soft kiss...

"Ohhhhh look at this.....You are still hard papi" she said smiling...

"Seriously?? Oh my goodness Carlotta..."I said...

"Very,Very Seriously Papi..." she whispered...
 ''One more time papi..." she begged as she straddled me and eased herself down on me...To my surprise..I was still hard..Carlotta was extra horny...

Carlotta continued kissing me and fondling me... I was near the point of collapse...

"Ouuuu papi.." she said as she watched my face....and smiled....Before I knew what was happening, we were back in bed...making sweet love for the third time tonight...I couldn't get enough of her...

 Two hours slid by and I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had to date...so did she....Shaking furiously and crying like a baby....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed...as her body trembled...She was having an intense orgasm!

She rested her head under my shoulders and fell asleep softly fondling my penis..I came like a gusher...It seemed like I couldn't stop....

I leaned over and softly kissed her...and then I fell asleep...

 I was beyond satisfied...

II-

The next day at the office of Pimp / Strip club Owner, Big Chicken...A very frightened Harry Gold stumbled in....Big Chicken's assistant, Rollo Jones searched him...

"I'm not carrying Chicken.." he said...

"That's right...You aint a cop no more...I know you aint dreamin of shaking me down again!  I imagine you can't...Not being a cop anymore Harry...So what do you want with me?" asked Big Chicken...

''Chicken...I'm hot...As you know...Every cop in the city is lookin for me..." said Harry Gold..

"Yeah for the murder of that cop's wife.." said Big Chicken...

"I didn't do it...I swear I didn't kill that broad...She was dead when I got there...I swear...."he said..

"So what do you want me to do?" asked Big Chicken...

"I need a place to crash until I can get out of town..." he said..

"You've got to be kiddin...You want me to help you and risk losing my licenses?  No way....You get as far from me as possible..." said Big Chicken...

"Chicken you owe me.."said Harry Gold..

Big Chicken looked at his partner Rollo Jones and laughed ...

"You hear this guy Rollo?  He used to shake us down for $500.00 a week...Now he's sayin we owe him?? You got some nerve...beat it cop...Oh that's right...You aint a cop no more.." laughed Big Chicken..

"Come on Chicken....I kept the precinct off your back...I even gave you a get out of jail free card once..."said Harry Gold...

Big Chicken laughed..

"I got a spot...a few blocks from here...Here's a key....You got two days....TWO DAYS...and I want you gone..You got it Gold?" he said...

"Yeah...I got it...Thanks Chicken..." said Harry Gold..

Big Chicken laughed and looked at Rollo Jones..

"I'm bettin the cops have that guy in handcuffs by the end of the day..." he said.

III-
The next morning at headquarters.....Sissy, Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Duke, Angie and I stood in a circle-






watching monitors as Deputy FBI Special Agent in charge ,Sharon Hopkins spoke..
"My agents pulled this up from the outside traffic cameras on the street the day of the murder.....Look, there is our guy...Harry Gold entering the building....and look at the time stamp...."said Sharon...

"It's about an hour after I estimated was time of death....."said Hazel..."He's entering....So he couldn't have killed her...."said Hazel...


''And guys...look, he's leaving right away.....Looks to me...He walked in on a dead body and high tailed it out of there......but there's more....Look...We got another car leaving the scene at top speed...The visual was grainy, but we got the license plate number and ran it....Look who it is.." said Sharon...

''Aye Mios Dios...There must be an explanation.."said Carlotta.
''Well I'll be damned.."said Tyriq...

Jimmy just sighed......

"Un freakin believable...." he said, shaking his head....
"This explains a lot..."said Duke...

"Our killer was probably still in the apartment, hiding when Gold came in....Gold saw the dead body,panicked and then left..."said Angie..

''Call Sirena and Hop." said Sissy..

IV-
Detectives Sirena Pile and Tony Hopkins entered Aqua Bar.....

"This is the earliest I have ever been in a bar..." said Sirena..


Her partner, Detective Tony Hopkins smiled..

"That's right...you were a good catholic girl..." laughed Hop...

"I was..." said Sirena, laughing...

The man named Pink walked over to her..

"Morning Detectives.." he said..

''Don't you usually talk to my boss lady Pink?"asked Sirena, smiling...

''Yeah, but every now and then...I like to change it up.."he said , smiling... "There was no one in the bar except the new bartender....

He looked around and passed Sirena a piece of paper...

"The man you're looking for... Harry Gold...for the murder of that cop's wife...He's layin up there...If you hurry , you can catch him..." said Pink..


''Why are you telling us this?" asked Hop..
"Because I can't stand that guy....He put me in the hospital when he was a cop....Beat me up pretty bad...Years ago....This is pay back for me....If not for your boss lady...I'd hate all cops....but she's one of the nice ones...Her and her detectives...You've renewed my faith.." he said.

"I think you just have a crush on my boss lady, that's what I think.....It's cool...It can be our little secret.."said Sirena smiling sweetly...  "Thank you..." she said and kissed him on the cheek...
and in the apartment...Harry Gold is surprised by an unwelcome visitor..

"Hello Harry....You jerk....Screwin my wife....Huh? You??? We worked together in the precinct for years and this is what you do to a fellow officer?? You couldn't wait could you??" said Lou Jerguson..

"Lou...Lou..please...She told me it was over...She said she was never going back to you, she hit on me...in a bar..You can ask Joe Neptune over at the Mermaid Club.....I swear,I thought it was over..I swear....That's what she told me..." said a frightened Harry Gold..



"Just shut up...Just shut up Harry!!!...I don't care....It doesn't matter"said Lou Jourgeson , who pulled out a .38 smokeless and fired three times ,hitting a startled Harry Gold in the chest....

Harry Gold fell to the floor dead!!!!

"GUNSHOTS!!!" said Sirena, who was just entering the apartment with her partner Hop and Three uniformed cops.....One got on his radio..

"Requesting Back Up...Shots fired at this addresss..." he said..
"We can't wait...Let's Go!!!" said Hop...

Just then, Sirena and Hop and the three uniformed policemen broke into the apartment with guns drawn...

"FREEEZE!!" they yelled...

Lou Jourgeson dropped his gun and put his hands up.....

"I-I-I couldn't help it...He , He was standing there.....Taunting me...Bragging about killing my wife...I-I-I just lost it....I shot him..." said Lou...

Hop felt Harry Gold's neck...

He looked up at Sirena...

"He's dead partner..." he said..
"We got Back up coming...Call Hazel....I got a call coming in...It's Boss Lady!" said Sirena...

"Hello...Hi Siss...We got a mess here!" she said...

*******************************************************************************


Sometime later....Hazel appeared on the scene and observed the body.....

"Three gun shot wounds to the chest..." she said...
The body was removed from the apartment building....
Jimmy was furious.

"You asshole....I told you to stay in the house, to let us handle it....I told you..."said Jimmy...angrier than anyone had ever seen him...
"I'm sorry Jimmy, I was hurtin so bad and he was taunting me....I just lost it.."said Lou...

"Junior..come on...Come on man." said Tyriq..grabbing Jimmy and walking him away....

"Take him downtown..."said Duke solemnly...

 I was speechless.....
 Sissy just shook her head....
She couldn't believe how this had turned out!!!
"I'm sorry...I just lost it...I lost it..He was taunting me and I lost it.." he said...
"Why didn't you come to us? Why didn't you let us help you?...Why did you do this?" asked Carlotta...She looked at Sirena...

"Did Sissy call you?" she asked..

"She did..." said Sirena..
"Come on partner...let's get out of here.." said Hop....
V-
Lou Jourgeson sat in the interrogation room....

Detective Angie Belton walked in , She dropped a file on the table..Sissy deemed that Angie was best for this type of interrogation.....Sirena didn't mind...She had brought in a good case...We were all pleased...

''Angie...I never thought I'd be sitting across from you...Didn't you used to be Internal Affairs?" joked Lou, trying to make conversation...
"Yeah I did and this feels like it." said Angie..
"He was taunting me, bragging about how he killed my wife....I-I-I just lost it...I was so hurt...This has been killing me....Imagine if somebody killed Jimmy...Imagine..." he said..

"Cut the crap Lou....Harry Gold didn't kill your wife...but of course you know that...because you did....You killed your wife!!! You were still hiding in the apartment when Harry Gold came in....He just missed witnessing it....You knew all about Chico Jimenez and Harry Gold and your wife for the longest time...Harry Gold , the disgraced and corrupt cop ,sleeping with a fellow officer's wife made him the perfect patsy and you the grief stricken husband...sympathetic to any jury....Right Lou?? We found your DNA in the apartment and your prints.....They shouldn't have been there...We got your car leaving the scene of the crime...Here are Traffic cam photos..
And the stripper you beat up , who gave you Harry's address called our hot line...
We picked her up and she told us where you were...Fortunately...Sirena and Hop found you first....but too late for Harry....

"You killed your wife because she wasn't coming back to you, She was leaving you and she was sleeping around...Her sleeping with your former colleague was more than you could take..You went to her apartment, things got out of hand....you strangled her...And then Harry Gold walked in...He had a key...You hid......Isn't that how it happened Lou?" asked Angie..

"I want a lawyer!" said Lou...

"I'll bet you do.....Officer, read him his rights....You're under arrest for First Degree Murder..Two counts!"said Angie...
 "It's over.....It's down."said Sissy, who was looking from outside..
 "Not the way I would have liked it to end..." I said..
 "Me neither...."said Carlotta.
 "Good work wifey..."said Tyriq..
 "Why thank you Husband..." said Sirena..
 "Where is Jimmy?" asked Hop
 "He didn't want to watch this...He's just sick about this.." said Duke..
"I hope he'll be alright.." said Sharon...

"I'll find him....He'll be alright.."said Angie..

"Go find him Angie...Good work everybody...Take the rest of the day off.."said Sissy...

Not the way we wanted a case to end...but at least an ending..

EPILOUGE-
Lou Jurgeson was convicted of Manslaughter in the death of his wife....and only second degree murder in the death of Harry Gold...He had a pretty good lawyer... He got 10-15 years.....He deserved much more...

He would be paroled after doing 7 years!

Like I said...He got off light!
Lt. Tragg finished up his three week suspension....He was once again the laughing stock of the police department...He had damaged two cruisers, left the scene of an accident and had to sit back and realize that Sissy and her detectives had once again closed a major case...He's not a very happy camper now of days...
Jimmy sat in Aqua Bar drinking beers alone...

He heard a familiar voice behind him...
"Hey detective...you want some company?" came the voice of his wife, Detective Angie Belton-Barlow..

His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...Staring at her in the white dress and black heels he loved...

"S-Sure!" he said..

"You okay?" she asked..

"Yeah...I will be...Ange...Guys like Lou make me lose faith in everything...I swear...I didn't think he did this...Not starting out...He lied to everybody..."said Jimmy..

"Jimmy...I was in Internal Affairs....Everytime I put a bad cop away it killed me a little...but then I think about you, Sissy, Carlotta,Rico, Sirena, Hop,my partner Duke, all good cops...and it renews my faith....Does that make you feel any better?" she asked..

"You're better than I deserve ..You're better than I thought I'd ever get..." said Jimmy...
They kissed passionately......
"I think you feel better.now!."said Angie with a bright smile...

"I think you renewed my faith..." said Jimmy...Angie giggled.....

"Silly.....Buy your wifey a drink...She's had a hard day.." said Angie...




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties!

Toni said...

Great Ending!

Angie B. said...

I suspected that Lou might be the killer!

Sunflower said...

I didn't, I was totally stunned! Nice curve!

Lisa said...

Keith You really tossed us a curve ball with this ending!

Halo said...

Wow! I was expecting a twist...but not like this..Great Story Keith!

Vanessa said...

Twisty Like A Mug! Loved it!

George S. said...

Great Storytelling Sir!

Brenda said...

Great Storytelling Keith!

Rita said...

Loved this story....Even the complementary Keith/Carlotta sexual romp!

Cheryl said...

I like that they haven't been at their safehouse lately, they've been at the office...solving crimes...Great Story!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good Story man, nice Twisty Ending!