Thursday, December 28, 2017

Humpin Around

I arrived home that afternoon to the smell of hot food cooking....in the kitchen...Sepia appeared in the living room holding Kimmy...

"Hey Baby!  You guys have any luck?" she asked..

I kissed Sepia passionately....

''A little, but not as much as I'd like..We know more about both men's inner lives , but not much more...I gave Bonnie Shay the hard drive from the laptop belonging to Yogen...She's going to try and see if she can find out who he was emailing and if that dating site is on there..Maybe we can get closer to who our killer is that way.." I said..
''You Hungry?I cooked dinner.."said Sepia..

"I am....Can I have you for dessert?" I joked..

Sepia laughed...

"You are sooo nasty....Not in front of the baby.." she giggled...
''Well? You didn't answer my question..." I said,laughing..
''After Kimmy goes to sleep...Of course you can...." said Sepia...smiling seductively....

 That night after a nice meal...Sepia put our daughter to bed and then joined me in the bedroom, where no sooner was she in the door...We were kissing passionately....

"Ummmmm, ouuuuuu,let me close the door and lock it first Kevin....Ouuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned..

 "Hurry up girl...I can't wait..." I moaned...

"You never can wait.." she said as she made sure the door was locked..

 Sepia and I continued to kiss, even more passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sepia....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Girl, I thought about you all day" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you did???.......I love you so much...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." I moaned.

I slipped her sundress off....She unhooked her bra and slipped out of her panties...I was already undressed..

 We made sweet love that warm night like it was nobodies business.....The bed rocked and began to squeak a little bit....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweetie pie ...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are just showing off, like you always do...in this bed.." she moaned..

The headboard rocked from side to side...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmph..." I moaned...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS went by....We were enjoying ourselves immensely....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Kevin... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Sepia....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Sepia! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."I yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh KEVIN, SWEETIE PIE!!. Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned loudly

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...We've got to quiet down...we might wake the baby!!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.


"STOP SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!!!....Oh my god!" she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.."I moaned....

''Yesssssssssssss, you are hitting mama's spots...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Work me daddy! Work me....Ummmmmmm"she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sepia....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed.

I came so hard...I thought I was dying...Sepia was crying, sweat was running down her face and her body was trembling...She was having a massive orgasm...

We listened...All was quiet....
 We cuddled up and held each other tight....

Sepia whispered to me...

''Did you enjoy your dessert?"

I smiled..

"Every bit of it baby."

She giggled..

"You are so nasty..."
We cuddled up and held each other tight as we drifted off to sleep...It had been an incredible night!


II-
Bonnie Shay sat across her bed....She had the hard drive

I had recovered from Crandle's Laptop earlier tonight....
She placed the hard drive in another laptop and was going over Yogen's emails...


Her husband Ronald Shay watched her...

"Damn this guy sure used a lot of Gay dating sites....I didn't know there were so many." he mused..

"There's even more for Heterosexuals as I'm sure you're aware of..."said Bonnie, who had found the site ''Humpin Around" and was creating a phony profile ,much like the one Yogen had created...
Ronnie was staring at her and starting to relieve her of her clothes...First her dress.....then her bra and panties..
She smiled and began helping him out of his clothes...

She put the Laptop down...She had worked enough...

"All this talk about dating sites getting you hot and bothered?" she asked her husband...

"No...You are.." he said..

She laughed..

"Right answer..." she moaned in between slow sensual kisses...

She had been so preoccupied lately ,trying to find Yogen that she had neglected Ronnie...Now she planned to make up for all of that...

Bonnie And Ronald stood in the middle of the bedroom floor holding each other tightly and kissing..

"Ohhhh Bon-Bon...you feel so damn good baby!." he moaned..

''Awwwwww, so do you Ronnie...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so do you." she said.

Soon they were both on their huge bed....

The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall.....

Ronald Shay and his wife...Bonnie Shay were making sweet love...

"Oh my goddd Bonnie, this is soooo damn good...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he screamed...

"Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god..."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh RONNIE.You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... BONNIE...BERNADETTE BONNIE SHAYYY!......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

"Ronnie...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ronnie...ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." he moaned..

 "RONNIE..ouuuuuu..RONNIE....OHHHHHHH. RONNIE! Stop showing off in this bed"she wailed...

"Ohhhh Bonnie, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ronnie baby..I needed this soooooooooooooo mucccchhhhhh! OHHHHHHHH  It's been five days...ohhhhh " she moaned...

They had been making sweet yet intense love for the last SIX HOURS...with no sign of stopping...The bed squeaked something crazy....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... BONNIE...good lord...BONNIE......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh... This don't make no sense..."he moaned....

"Sock it to me Ronnie...ouuu yessssssssssssssssss!...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...YESSSSSS!"she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" he yelled and
came violently!!!He shook so hard, photos and pictures fell off the wall...


It wasn't long before Bonnie Shay came also ...in waves and held on to Ronnie for dear life, Slapping him in the face ,because it felt so good...

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee...sweeet lawddd...oh mah goodness mannnnnnnnnnn...wooooooooooooo"she yelled....coming violently and still shaking a little bit after they were finished...


"Oh my god Ronnie...ohhh, that was amazing.."she said, sweat and tears rolling down her face..

"Yes...Ouuuuu girl...you got my legs shaking....ohhhh."said a very satisfied Ronald Shay...

III-

The Next Morning, both Bonnie Shay and I felt pretty good...We'd both had a nice night of tender loving care...

" This place is where my guys have traced the Humping Around Dating Site originates from..."I said..

''Your guys are good...It would have taken me awhile to find this place...It looks like a dump.."said Bonnie.

''Agreed, but this is where it originates from...These people aren't our killer....They just put the site up....Neither one of us is law enforcement....They might not neccesarily co-operate with us...I'm prepared for that certainty..."I said.

"You're going to have them bug the place.."said Bonnie..

''Already done...My guys found this place overnight...They monitored it well and got inside and cloned phones and computers....I take it you found the website and set up a phony profile just like the one Yogen set up..."I said..


 ''Sure did...If they don't talk turkey with us...We can still trap our prey....I suspect whoever this is..He's a repeat offender..."said Bonnie...
I smiled..

"Great Minds think alike.."I said..

My respect for Bonnie Shay grew by leaps and bounds....I actually enjoyed working a case with her..As an Attorney, she had the legal know how I lacked...and as an investigator...I considered her my equal...She was very intelligent....And not bad to look at either...
''So...What's our next move?"she asked..


 "Let's Go in" I said.
The top floor of the building was several rows of computers and several workers manning the computers...

Bonnie and I spoke to the manager...Who was surprisingly, a light skinned Black woman ,wearing a party mask..Not at all what either of us suspected.


"Mr. Morris and Mrs. Shay, we are so sorry about the death of your friend...Mr. Crandle...and the disapearence of your friend, Mr. Slyde....You have to understand...All we do here is pass along information...Profiles if you will..And We run more than just Gay dating sites...We run dating sites for Heterosexuals too....We don't have any personal contact with any of the people on our sites.." she said..


 ''We'd Like an ip address of any of the people Mr. Crandle and Mr. Slyde may have contacted."I said.

"We can't do that...We protect our clients privacy...You guys are Private Investigators ,I understand...but you have to have a policeman with you and he would need a warrant for that..." she said.

Bonnie Shay, who was also an Attorney tapped me on the shoulder...

''She's right Kevin...Let's go..."said Bonnie...

IV-

 Detective Sgt. Sam Smith of Missing Persons smiled when Bonnie and I visited him...We showed him a complete dozier on our investigation...What we had found out so far...

"Damn...You guys are good....You've done more in 48 hours than Lt. Tragg has done in three weeks...That's why I told Captain Cantrell, I absolutely couldn't work with him on this... Sissy and her guys would have closed this case by now...but you guys are just as good...Only problem...You're not cops...and I can't interfere with another Detective's investigation....I'd love to help you guys , but I can't.." he said.

"I understand." I said.


 "But you're on the right track.....You know where the site is that they used, That's better than Lt. Tragg....Now you've got to find an ip address of somebody they both have in common...And all you need for that is the laptop of Crandle or Slyde..." said Sgt. Smith..

"Kevin copped the hard drive from Slyde's computer.....and I've been on it...I've created a fake profile and sent it out...I'm waiting for a hit...but I can't be certain if it's our guy or not.."said Bonnie.

''How did you get that?" asked Sgt. Smith.. Smiling....


 "I had a key.... I let myself into Slyde's apartment...He was my co-worker...I got there just ahead of Lt. Tragg..."said Bonnie..

''We need Crandle's Laptop...I'm sure Lt. Tragg has it in evidence..."I said.

 Sgt Smith smiled slyly...

"I'm sure he didn't do anything with it....Look....We never had this conversation okay....I'm going to clone it this afternoon...and pass you a zip drive okay?" said Sgt Smith...

''Don't give it to me....Here call this number....Ask for my wife, Joanne 'Sepia" Morris..Take her to lunch...He's probably got somebody watching me.."I said and smiled slyly...

"I like the way you think Kev......I'll be in touch." said Sgt. Smith...

V-
Sepia smiled when she saw me some time later... She passed me the Zip drive..She had Kimmy with her in the SUV..

"I had a very nice lunch.." she said.



 I pocketed it...

"Glad to hear that!..." I said and we both laughed.
"Well you got what you wanted...I'll see you later on tonight." she said."
I leaned over and kissed her....
"That's not all I want..." I said..Looking at her salaciously...
"You so nasty.....I know what you want..." she said and giggled....
I watched as the two of them drove off!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouuuuuuuuuuu, STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Toni said...

Wow! This was aptly titled! LOL!

Angie B. said...

I'll say!LOL!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Sunflower said...

Seems Like there was a lot of humpin around in this one!

Halo said...

LMAO @ Sunflower's comment!

Vanessa said...

In total agreement with Sunflower!

Lisa said...

Kevin and Bonnie seem very close to cracking this....But they'll need some luck...What if the murderer has moved on? He's killed two people, He'd have to know that he's hot!

Brenda said...

Lisa to answer your question...Whoever the killer is knows he's protected legally and in the shadowy world of Cyber Dating anonymously....It's been three weeks and the cops haven't a clue..He might boldly go on another date!

Rita said...

Maybe this guy is already going on more dates...I'm thinking...Maybe something went wrong on those two dates, thus triggering the murders..It's been three weeks and there hasn't been anymore...That we know of!

Yvonne Anderson said...

This story gives me the creeps!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Humping around Eh? I'd say that was an appropriate title. LOL!

Somebodies Friend said...

Amazing How Different this blog looks now...The storytelling, more illustrations and art...Music...Less Poetry...I still love it though...