Thursday, December 21, 2017

Shadowed

Early Morning ,Outside of Nicky Hill's secret safe house....We find it may not be as safe as he thought...

For a man sits outside using a high powered telephoto lense , hooked up to a laptop computer in his car...

He sees a pair of ladies panties lying on the floor...

The Photographer, a man known as Albert ''Shadow" Barnes , a remorseless killer who is in the employ of Harry Ace...smiles..

"Whoa! What has Nicky got goin on here?" he laughs...

He soon finds out..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Nicky....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want you inside of me nowwwww!" moaned the woman...in between slow sensuous kisses...Kisses that was driving them both mad....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girlllllllllllllllll...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Nicky Hill, another remorseless killer in Harry Ace's employ...  "ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. you are driving me crazy girlllll." he moaned as he lifted the woman up and entered her sexy body...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my lawddddddddddddddd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nicky, you are so huge, soooo hard baby!..." she moaned...

"It's alll for you...all for you girl....damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" he moaned...


"I love you soo much Nicky..." she moaned.. "Thank you sooo much for protecting me all these years..."she cooed..

"I won't let nobody hurt you...ever....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmm.."he moaned as he thrusted harder  and faster....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu work me Nicky, Work me like a damn jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!, Ouuuuuuuuuuu bring it home daddy!" she moaned....

Soon they were on top of the bed, making furious, hot and sweaty love....The bed was squeaking loudly and the headboard was ramming into the walls...the lights were blinking on and off...

FIVE OR SIX HOURS of intense lovemaking was going on...The man in the car was getting aroused himself..

''Damn, Nicky is putting in work in there...I can't blame him ,that girl is fine...but she's a witness, a witness he was supposed to have killed five years ago....Damn Nicky allowed himself to be caught up...He let some panties take him off his game....I imagine it can happen to the best of us..." he reasoned...."Damn, when Joey Tee told me, I thought he had it all wrong...I guess he was tellin the truth..." he said to himself...
The house grew quiet.....The man drank his entire tumbler of hot coffee and ate his breakfast sandwich...He continued to shoot film footage...

Nicky had showered and gotten dressed....So had the girl...

"Now Look, Stay inside..Keep the lights down low...I'm going to turn this car in and get another one...I'll be back this afternoon and we'll both get out of here...We taken a plane...One way to Spain baby....Ibiza...I already cleared out my bank account and transferred it off shore..." said Nicky...

"I'm glad you're coming with me baby..." said Sarah Conners...

"I couldn't be without you.." said Nicky....

Albert "Shadow" Barnes cocked his gun...A modified .44 Caliber pistol with a telephoto lense and laser sight and a silencer...His favorite killing weapon...

"I hate to do this...I always liked Nicky, but I'm gonna take him out and the girl..." he mused..

But he was too late!!!...Nicky came out...Jumped in his rental car and pulled off...Just as he was getting ready to get out his car and run up to the door he saw us...

Me and Monica..

"'We'll take the front door.." I said...

''Kylie ,you take the back." said Monica..
"Got'cha Mo Mo.."said Kylie.."Let's go.."she said and took a squad of
tactical squad officers with her...We thought Micky might have bodyguards protecting this house...He didn't...

"Okay guys, let's get it.."said Monica...


She pulled her glock....I pulled mine and another squad of Tactical squad Officers followed us..
Armed with a warrant...We hit the back door of the house and the front door...
Only Sarah Connors was in the house...We had just missed Nicky Hill....

''Sarah Connor...At last we meet...I've heard so much about you."said Monica.
"You guys are cops...If you could find me...Harry Ace can find me and I'm as good as dead." she said..

"Have a little more faith in us than that.."I said smiling as we walked her out....

Albert "Shadow" Barnes sat across the street from us in his car...Unseen...

"Son of a Bitch!" he said..."I'd better call Harry." he said.

II-
Nicky Hilton wasn't the smartest guy in the world...We did a search of all of his known residences and we raided them....This house,like the three others we hit was in his name...We also checked his financials and saw he had rented yet another car ...We had the license plate number and the description and we caught it on the traffic cam..
It wasn't hard to trace him and Sarah Connors to this safe house... A safe house he took from a guy deep in gambling debts...

''We just missed Nicky Hill by minutes." said Monica.
''We got a bolo out on him...He'll show up soon." I said.
''Harry Ace is running out of high price muscle..Joey Tee dead...We 're about to grab Nicky Hill...Who's he got left?" asked Kylie..
''The Worst of them all...Albert "Shadow" Barnes." said Monica.
"Him I know of...They say he has more bodies on him than a Chinese cemetary..."I said..

"It's true and we were never able to make any of them stick..If We flip Nicky, Offer him witness protection..He might give us the goods on Shadow and Joey Tee as well as Harry Ace.."said Monica.

''You're looking at a Trifecta Babes?" I asked, smiling..
"Yes I am.." she said and kissed me softly...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, what was that for?" I asked.
''Because you wanted me to and I love you.." she said , momentarily slipping...

I knew she had read my mind....Kylie White and Sarah Connors didn't..

''You two are too mushy...I think I liked it better when you guys were hiding your feelings.." she joked.

''They're in love?" asked Sarah Connors..."They're in love and they're partners..." she said..

''Honey they're married...No for real, they are...Look at their ring  fingers..." said Kylie Laughing..

"Must be nice....Being able to be in love...Openly and not have to fear that that love can possibly cause one or both of you to be killed." she mused..
''Awww Honnnneyyyyyyyyyy..We know you're in love...We are going to do our best to capture Nicky and keep him alive..."said Monica..

"I want to believe that...But Nicky is as good as dead...If you guys found us Harry Ace can't be too far behind..We are both doomed." said Sarah...

III-
We brought Sarah Connors into the "Fishbowl" , the nickname Detectives gave our interrogation room...Only this time neither Monica nor I




was going to do the interrogation...Lt. Cotton was..

"Hello Sarah.. You look well, for a dead woman!" he said as she came in...


''I'm still a dead woman..." she said.
"Not if you help us....How long do you think Nicky Hill could have protected you?  Joey Tee found out and you better be glad we got you before Shadow found out...Or we'd be investigating a double homicide.."said Lt. Cotton..

''Shadow nor Harry Ace was going to find out anything...Nicky was a step ahead of them both.."she said defending Nicky..
''Oh you think so? Nicky is no where near as smart or as lethal as Albert "Shadow" Barnes.."said Lt. Cotton..

"You don't know him."she protested..

"Oh I know Nicky Hill quite well."said Lt. Cotton who opened up a dossier and put ten glossies on the table..Photos of murder victims....

"That was his handy work before Sonny Stein got hit...and look at these..." he said, Showing her a photo of Decker, floating in the river with two gunshot wounds and of a horribly burnt body of a female...

''We thought that was you...We still don't know who she was....Recognize that watch?  You thought you lost it or was stolen....That was Nicky Hill...This is who Nicky Hill is...You're in love with a murderer..He's no better than Joey Tee, Albert Barnes or Harry Ace..." said Lt. Cotton...


"I know he's done bad things....But he's not like that with me...He was different with me...He was." she said and she began to cry profusely...

Monica walked in and sat down next to her, rubbed her back and held her...

"It's okay...It's okay honey.....I know...I know...You have to help us...You have to help us get Harry Ace and get Nicky to turn in states evidence...Maybe ,I can't promise...but maybe we can give you both witness protection.."she said.

''At any rate...It's better than what you have in front of you now.." I said softly..

IV-
At this moment...Nicky Hill was just getting finished having the daylights beat out of him in a warehouse by both Harry Ace and Albert "Shadow" Barnes..

''Please, don't hit me no more...Don't Hit me no more.." he moaned..
"I treated you like family....I remember when you was juts a tout...running down the street to warn the drug dealers that the Po-Po was coming....I gave you your come up...I gave you a package and a crew...and later on points on your package...I made you a Boss...I gave you a come up...And Dis is how you do me man...??LYIN to me all this time..?said Harry Ace..

''Want me to kill him boss?" asked Shadow..
"Nah...I'm gonna give you a chance to redeem yo self...Nicky...You're gonna kill the bitch...That's the only way you're gonna stay alive and in one piece..."said Harry Ace..

"But Harry..You said the cops got her!!!"said Nicky...

"You killed somebody in police custody before kid...Get Creative....You got 24 hours..." said Harry Ace..


(CONCLUSION NEXT)



2 comments:

Swaggie said...

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn, I knew this was gonna happen

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA TO THE CEILING!