Monday, December 4, 2017

Body Language

The jury of six returned ....The foreman passed the verdict to the Judge....

''In the Case of Anthony Ansemble vs. Cooper Athletics...The Jury rules in favor of the plaintiff, Anthony Ansemble....The amount of damages to be paid will be determined at a later date...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!'' I yelled.....I am Keith Jones, Attorney.....This was an appeal to a case we had lost just a month early....We being me and lead Attorney, Yvette Jones...
We had lost this case and we had drafted an appeal...The case was retried and we won.....Our client was now going to get a huge settlement...He hugged Yvette, lifted her off the floor and spun her around...She giggled like a school girl....

She was wearing a mini skirt...My eyes were glued to her big shapely legs...and nice shapely body....

He shook my hand , he was nowhere near as exuberant with me...but I wasn't mad at him....I totally understood..

"Thank you...Thank you both...I thought we were dead in the water" he said..

"Naw Mr. Ansemble...Never that..We told you we weren't giving up on you.." I said, smiling...

His wife and his  two daughters grabbed him and hugged him and they walked away jubilantly....

I stared at  Yvette...

''Always nice to win one huh?" I said.
"YESSS!!!....I told you not to take it so hard.....Oh and by the way...You were good in there today... And thanks for all your hard work..." she said..

It wasn't "hard" work for me at all...It involved staying after work several long hours , working closely with Ms. Jones...Our handler at the Law Firm,Who had hand picked myself and my three fellow recent law school grads, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans..
Khalil Ahmed..

and Sofia Garcia
all to participate in a trial run at her prestigious law firm...

Our 90 day period was almost up...All of us had been in court and had won many cases...The experience  and the money was incredible especially for green law school graduates who had only recently passed the bar....It would look good on our resumes.....

The law firm which was lily white needed some minority represenatives...and we were it..We were under no illusion...Ms. Jones herself had been it's first  and only African -American employee up until now...

She hadn't been leading any kind of brigade for more minority representation...but when they decided to try this program out...They picked her to run it...

She handpicked An African -American Man and Woman, An Arab man and a Latina female....We represented a spectrum....and with Ms. Yvette Jones...our handler...We made five minorities...Not nearly good representation...but a start.....
I stared out the window..
It was pouring down raining.....

''Damn it...My car would have to be in the shop this morning.." she scoffed...

"You took public transportation here?" I asked.

''Yesssssssssssss...Unlike you, My daddy is not a Judge , who awarded me a nice fancy car out of guilt.." she said....Then she caught herself..."I'm sorry,I didn't mean that..." she said.
I smiled..

"Can't be mad at you for telling the truth..."I said.. My Father was a Married Judge who impregnated my mother, a court clerk......

She kept his secret and he made sure I was taken care of ....That's who paid for my college and my law school and the car I got upon graduation...

I had told Yvette about my history one of the many nights we worked late on this appeal... I tried hard to get her to let me come to her apartment, but she refused...

I was pretty sure she knew I dug her....I didn't try to hide it...but she was always strictly professional....

"Look I'll give you a ride..You going back to the office or home?  " I asked..

"Back to the office...I have to pick up some things..." she said...

"Okay...then I'll drop you off at your place.." I said.

"You don't have to do that..." she said...Then she looked out the window...

The rain was coming down harder and it was thundering and lightening a bit...


"Hmmmm, I guess I have no choice....Okay.." she said...

Just as we were getting ready to leave, A Tall well dressed man walked by her...

It was ADA Rockland Cambridge...He appeared to be in a good mood!

"Yvette?  Hey How are you?" he said..

''Rockland!!!I'm doing good...Good....Just won a big case..." she said...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh good for you....Criminal or Civil??" he asked..

"Civil....Oh, excuse my manners....This is Keith Jones...He was my second chair on my case.." she said.."He works with my firm now!" she said.

"How are you? I'm Rockland Cambridge...I'm an Assistant District Attorney..." he said..

''Pleased to meet you." I said..and we shook hands...

"You're going my way aren't you Rockland?" she asked... Then she looked at me to explain...  "He lives near me...You don't have to take me home..I'll get what I  needed from the office tomorrow.." she said to me...

"Where is that sporty BMW coupe of yours?" he asked.

"In the shop....I needed new brakes and two new tires..." she said...

''Wow...I know that that will put you back some....Shame...Unfortunately...I'm not going in that direction....I didn't drive today...My lady brought me up here.." he said.

When he said that...It was as if the sun dropped out of the sky.....Yvette's whole demeanor soured...
Yvette looked kind of disappointed..

"Your lady?? Oh ,I'm sorry...It's just that...It seemed like it was so sudden..." she said..

 ''We've been seeing each other a couple of months now!"
Yvette looked sad...He sensed it........

''We've been broken up for six months Yvette...I actually thought you'd be hooked up first..." he said..

''It's all good...I've got a ride....I just thought since you lived near me and all...Oh Never mind...It was nice running into you again anyway..." she said..

''Same here...Oh, there is my ride...Gotta go..See you around Yvette.." he said..."Nice meeting you Mr. Jones.." he said..

A sexy and strikingly beautiful woman in a leather jacket and some tight jeans with nice perky breasts was waiting for him...

They kissed passionately......

I looked at Yvette after they left...

"I take it that was an ex huh?" I said.

''Yeah." she said softly....
I knew how I'd feel after seeing my ex with another man.....So I didn't say anything else...

Yvette and I walked to my car...

It was raining cats and dogs outside...

We got in my car and sped off down the wet streets....




II- 

 Back at the law office-

Our Stylishly modern law office which was far more stylish than we ever imagined we'd have at this early point in our careers...

Attorney Bee Bee Evans was the only one of us there... She knew that Yvette Jones and I


were in court...but Khalid Ahmed and her room mate Sofia Garcia were not


in court today... Sofia's phone went straight to voicemail....She must really be busy, she thought...


She decided to just go home...Pick up some Chinese take out on the way....
 At our apartment building...Bee Bee walked up to my floor and knocked on my door...She didn't quite know why...and as soon as she did , she regretted it....
She thought about that very intimate kiss we had shared a few weeks ago..
I thought about it too....I didn't want to...but I'd find myself in bed, thinking about it and getting so aroused ,I couldn't sleep...I didn't tell her that and in fact , at work, I acted like it had never happened..There was nothing to talk about....

I wasn't home....She didn't feel like going upstairs to Khalil's apartment...So, she went back downstairs to the apartment she shared with Sofia....
She felt all alone...None of her friends were at home...In college we were inseperable...Always in each other's rooms...or hanging out in one room...Fixing popcorn, playing spades or bid wist...or pinocle, watching movies or binge watching Episodes of Insecure on HBO and discussing relationships...

We even went to the movies together ...We hung out so much that people thought we were dating each other...We weren't and even when we were dating other people ,they had to be drawn into our tight knit circle..

I did take Bee Bee with me to a family gathering...She knew she was posing as my girlfriend...My mother liked her and always asked about her...but Bee Bee was just a friend..A good friend...A study buddy..

I aint gonna lie...I'm not going to say I never thought about smashing...Taking her to bed......I just never attempted to go there with her..


Both me and Khalil checked her sexy body out all the time...Bee Bee had body goin to bed...and she knew it...She turned heads and she broke necks..but in the end...Bee Bee was our sister..Our Big Sister...Sofia, was baby sister...Maybe I'm a horn dog....but I had even checked her out with her luscious curves and pondered the thought....

III-
Bee Bee had no idea that her room-mate Sofia and Khalil were just two floors above her in Khalil's apartment...
Sofia and Khalil
had been working a lot of cases together...They made a good team...Kind of Like Olivia Bennett Alexander and her niece Beverly West...Who they had met recently...




but they had a little secret...A secret I didn't know at the time...They were sleeping together and had been for sometime...

They started out kissing.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm aye mios dios..." said Sofia..
''Ouuuuuuuuuuu girl....Ummmmmmmmmmmm.." moaned Khalid, an American born Arab, who had never been to his parents native Iraq....I wasn't sure if he was Muslim...





One thing for sure..He and Sofia were in his apartment getting to know each other in the biblical sense..

Sofia had on a sheer Black baby doll that left nothing to the imagination...She had taken a nice long shower and had on a nice smelling lotion...She wanted this to be special...

She turned and looked at him...





"Oh My godddddddddddd...." she said ,just marveling at his size and girth.......

"Wooooooooooooooooo, you might hurt me with that thing...." she said putting her hand over her mouth...




He stood up, he pulled her to him and laid her gently on his bed...

"I would never, ever hurt you Sofia....Not ever.." he said...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh myyy." she said..

He laid her across his bed....

 What followed next was SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of the slowest, sweetest, tender lovemaking Sofia had ever had in her life....She had cum several times during that period and had wondered when this man was going to cum....He was savoring her  as if he were a diner , enjoying a fine meal....She didn't want him to stop...She didn't ever want him to stop....

Tears began to flow effortlessly down her face.....

"You alright baby?" he asked..

"Yes....Yes....I'm very much so...." she said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm ouuuuuuu girl....So am I."..he moaned..

''Ayeeeee Mios Diosss...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

She felt herself cumming again and cumming hard...She was sweating profusely...So was he...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD!..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she moaned...

Now he began to really thrust....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sofia...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sofia!!" he moaned...

The bed began to squeak and the headboard began to smack hard against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh  Khalil...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..

A HALF HOUR DRIFTED BY and Khalil came harder than he'd ever come in his life...Sofia .had rocked his world...!He had rocked hers for sure too!

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" he moaned..

She snuggled up under him....

"Ouuuu that was incredible papi...I gotta go back down stairs, Bee Bee must be wondering where I am..." said Sofia after about a half an hour..of cuddling!

 Khalil held her in his arms...

"It's going to be hard to keep what we are doing from her and Keith too much longer..."he said..

"I know....but right now, it's fun..." she said..

They took a nice hot shower together.....

Khalil smiled..

"Sweet dreams baby!" he said..

"Hope yours are even sweeter papi.." she giggled and left..Heading two floors down...

To her surprise...Bee Bee was still up...

"Heyyyyyyyyy roomie!" she said.
"Heyyy, Where you been? I haven't seen you since we left work.I wanted to stop by Josie's and have a couple of drinks." she asked..

They had just discovered Josies....They liked the atmosphere...The live entertainment, 5 D.J.'s spinning all kinds of music...Good food and cheap drinks...

"Ohhh uhhh ahhhh, upstairs, hanging out with Khalid...We watched two movies..." said Sofia.. "Why aren't you sleep?" she asked..

"I couldn't sleep....I'm glad I don't have a case tomorrow..." said Bee Bee....

''Me and Khalil don't either.." said Sofia..


"So how long?" asked Bee Bee...
''Huh,How long what?" asked Sofia..looking like she'd swallowed a canary...

"How long you and Khalil been seeing each other?" she asked..

She started to lie, then she just exhaled...

"I can't lie to you...We've been messin around for a few months now....We uh  been sleeping together for a minute......It's been wonderful....The first time was the day we passed the bar..We rented a cheap motel room that night...This was nicer...I've always liked him.. " she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuu look at you girl, you are glowing..Your body language gave it away....You two weren't fooling anybody except Keith....Ms. Yvette knows it too! she asked me if you two were an item...I told her I didn't know." laughed Bee Bee...
"We're taking it slow and we kind of want to keep our relationship on the low.."said Sofia..

"Mums the word...At lest you have a relationship...All I have is my law books and my cases" said Bee Bee...
''You still haven't told Keith how you feel about him huh?" asked Sofia..
"I'm an old fashioned girl...I want him to tell me...I swear..I kind of thought he was about to, He's kissed me twice...and they were definitely bedroom kisses...That last time I told you about...I swore we were just about to do it..." said Bee Bee..

''Wow!!!.." said Sofia..

"I thought he would have said something....He just acts like nothing happened..."said Bee Bee....

''Girl, you gotta talk to him...Yall friends...You should at least talk about what happened..Maybe he made his move and he's waiting on you!"said Sofia..

"Maybe"...mused Bee Bee, who was sitting n her bed in a tight gray wife beater and gray bikini panties...
"You should go up to his room right now, dressed the way you are...I'll bet you'll get the answers to a lot of questions."joked Sofia..

''Yeahhh Right...I'm sure I would...besides...He's not home anyway..."said Bee Bee as both women cracked up laughing...


III-

It finally stopped raining...The Streets were wet....
Yvette didn't say anything the entire drive home...When we got to her apartment...
I stared at her...

"It's none of my business...but ahhh..." I said.
"You're right..It's not!" she said....Then she thought better of it.. "I didn't mean that...I'm sorry...It's nothing you did...It's me.." she said..

''Seeing your ex can do that...And uh seeing your ex with someone new can really mess you up..." I said.

"I suppose ..We broke up about six months ago...I uh just didn't expect to see him again so soon and with someone else.." said Yvette...

"Can I walk you to your door?" I asked..

"You're not slick...You just want to come in my apartment..." she said...

She was no nonsense...Nothing got by her...

"You can come in for a little while...I don't feel like being alone...but you're not staying the night and nothing is jumping off if that's what you're thinking..." she said..

''Oh I wasn't thinking about doing anything like that.."I protested..

"Then why aren't you over Bee Bee's apartment?"  asked Yvette as we got off the elevator and entered her apartment..


''Bee Bee's my sister and besides Sofia is there.." I said..

''You've been hanging up under me too much....Sofia and your Boy Khalil are doing the Hibbity Bibbity.You didn't even know did you?" she said.

"Nahhhhhhhhhh! "I said..."He'd of told me..."I said...I never imagined Khalil and Sofia having sex...Khalil and I talked about everything...I even told him about kissing Bee Bee a few weeks ago and how soft she was and how hard I got...and how I saw her black lace bra...Surely he would have told me he was banging Sofia.

"I suspect they've been doing the Hibbity Bibbity.for awhile now...They think nobody knows...but their body language gives it away...and the cute little glances they give each other...Oh I know...And they work all of their cases together...You've been out of the mix my brother.." she laughed..She pulled a bottle of wine out of her refrigerator..

"I bought myself a bottle of wine...The same kind like you brought over here a few weeks ago..This is good wine.." she added..

She poured us two glasses of wine..

 "This is good wine..."I said...

"Look....Since we are here and we are talking and all...."I said..

"What?" she asked..

"I've been kind of checking you out since I started working here and uh ruh...I'm thinking...Why don't me and you uh, get together?...You know ,start off slow, see where it leads?" I asked.

''Keith are you serious?" she asked.
"I'm cold blooded serious...I mean, you were perceptive enough to see Khalil and Sofia in a relationship, Something I haven't even confirmed yet and you can't see me and you ? You can't see how I've been feeling about you, all this time?" I asked.
"I've known you have a crush on me and you think you like me...but look I can't do that, even if I wanted to...and I don't....I'm a little older than you for one thing..and another thing...I'm kind of like your boss...That wouldn't be professional or wise...You're cute...Don't get me wrong and I could adjust to the age thing...but I'm your supervisor...I can't do that.." she said..

''Who would know? We could keep it on the low."I said..
"For how long Keith? You've already told your boy Khalil that you like me...I'm sure of it...And he pillow talks with Sofia , so she probably knows it and poor Bee Bee...She'll know sooner rather than later..and it will break her heart and I don't want to do that...So no...we aint gonna do that...I'm flattered though, Very flattered, believe me..If we didn't work together...I might even take you up on it..."she said..

''So this is the part where you say we can be friends right?" I said and smiled.
"Noooooooooo...I don't tell guys that....Khalil is your friend..Sofia is your friend, Bee Bee is your friend.You don't need anymore friends.."she said.

"So what are we...Just Supervisor and Employee??" I said..

"Yup, until you stop crushing over me...Then maybe..we might be somewhat friends..." she said..

''So it's like that?" I asked.
"It's like that..Sorry!" she said..

I finished my glass and stood up...

I peered at my watch...

"Ouuu look at the time..I uh guess I should be going.." I said.
"Thank you for driving me home and having a drink with me and not making me talk about my relationship...I feel better now..I do.." she said and smiled..

''That's what friends are for" I said and smiled sardonically..
"Good Night Mr. Jones.." she said.. as I walked towards the elevator..


(TO BE CONTINUED)




10 comments:

Toni said...

A New Series....Love it..Love Them...

Angie B. said...

A Nice Little Love Triangle Bee Bee-Keith-Yvette...Who wins, Who Loses?

Sunflower said...

Loving this! Just Loving this!

Lisa said...

Keith Jones is a playa...He really wants Yvette, and yet he is leading Bee Bee on...Hope he doesn't hurt Bee Bee...I really like her!

Halo said...

I like Bee Bee....Not too Crazy about Yvette....All these kids represent is advancement for her...

Vanessa said...

Love the love triangle...Love these new charactors!

Rita said...

As someone else said...You keep this blog hot!

Cheryl said...

Yes he does...I love these new guys! Hope to see more of them!

Brenda said...

I liked the two short stories you wrote featuring these charactors...I imagine our other legal eagles -Olivia/Beverly/Donnie Ray et al will be interacting with them from time to time..

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!