Thursday, December 14, 2017

He'll Never Love Her

My wife and her former divorce attorney and good friend, Zoey Easter had lunch at a tony Philadelphia Bistro...

"Livy I'm so glad to touch base with you...I know you've been busy....In New Orleans , then Miami and working your cases..."said Zoey..

"This is hopefully my last case for awhile...I was hoping my husband and I and my niece and Nelson might go to San-Francisco for Christmas...this year..." said Olivia..

"Lem and I were just out there...and uh...I have news for you..."said Zoey.... She showed Olivia her finger..
Olivia peered at the ring and her eyes got as huge as a saucer....

"OH MY GOD GIRLFRIEND!!!!....YOU'RE ENGAGED!!!! OHHHHHHHHH MY GODD!!!" shouted Olivia...hugging Zoey!!!

"Lem asked me on the Golden Gate Bridge, I couldn't believe it!!!  What could I say but yes?" said Zoey..."It was so...So Epic!!! So Romantic....I'll never forget that moment the rest of my life..."she said.

The two women hugged each other.

"Oh My God Zoey...How long?" asked Olivia..

"About a month now....I would have told you, but you guys have been out of town and busy on your own cases and I've had a few cases myself...You're still busy..."said Zoey...

"So you guys set a date?" asked Olivia...

''Sometime this spring... " said Zoey....
 "Nelson is getting ready to pop the question to my niece.


..He's already purchased the ring...I'm planning a surprise luncheon for them....Which gives me an idea.." said Olivia..

"Ouu tell me Liv.I want to be a part of it..."said an excited Zoey..
Their food arrived... The two women talked about engagements, upcoming weddings and surprise luncheons as they ate....

As the conversation wound down... Zoey looked at her good friend and former client...

"So Liv...You didn't invite me here and treat me to this wonderful meal just to catch up...I know you're in the middle of a big case...What's up? What do you want to know?" asked Zoey...

" You know me soo well Zo..."laughed Olivia..  "Zoey, do you know Patricia Reynolds?


She used to be a Judge.." asked Olivia..

"I do indeed...I was her Divorce Attorney...Twice...She didn't go through with it either time.."said Zoey..

"She is a very beautiful woman....She's married to Judge Percy Reynolds.."said Zoey..
"He's very controlling, very jealous...Loves her madly though!" said Zoey

 ''He's the Presiding Judge in the case I have now.." said Olivia as she ate.
''Oh Yeah?What kind of case you got?" asked Zoey...

''A Car jacking...My client didn't do it...I have a credit card receipt that shows he was half way across town and plus...The Victim's eyewitness account leaves a lot to be desired..."said Olivia..

"And this went to trial? Liv , you could have had this thrown out in the prelims, lack of evidence.." said Zoey...


"I know...Judge Reynolds over ruled everything Bev and I put before him...His bias is clearly showing..."said Olivia..

''What did you do to piss him off?" asked Zoey..
"Not a thing!!!...I never heard of this judge before this case.....

His wife, a different story...I tried a civil case before Patricia Reynolds and she ruled in my favor, about four years ago...before I had my own firm...We got along famously after that...And Last week she came to one of our hearings and asked me to go shoe shopping with her, complimented me on my dress.." said Olivia..

''Who is your client then?" asked Zoey...
"A guy named Ricky Beavers...He has no priors....." said Olivia..

Zoey's eyes got as wide as saucers upon the mention of Ricky Beaver's name and she shook her head...

"There is your problem right there...Ricky Beavers....You should ask the Judge to recuse himself Liv."

''Why? My client has no prior record..He's never been in trouble before."said Olivia , who by now knew what Zoey was about to tell her...She wanted to hear it from Zoey..
''Ricky Beavers...and Patricia Reynolds were lovers!....They go back to uh before she married Percy Reynolds..See he is from D.C. ,They met down there and She would travel back and forth to D.C. to visit him for awhile...but when at home, She shared Ricky Beavers bed....." said Zoey..

"I heard she shared Robert Foxworth's bed!" said Olivia..

''She did...before he got married..but Ricky Beavers was the one who really had her heart....

At any rate...The Judge moved here ,right after she became a Judge and he married her....but Ricky Beavers was never completely out of the picture...and she filed for divorce after four years of Marriage...She wanted to marry Ricky....I handled the case...


The Judge cried and carried on so bad ,I had to have security take him off the grounds...He stood outside her window at night and begged and pleaded..He followed her to court..and finally she called the divorce off and went back to him...He bought her a new car, They moved into a new house and she told me they were working on having a baby." said Zoey...
''Did they?" asked Olivia..

"No...and within two or three years, She filed again...Same reason...She wanted to marry Ricky...Judge Reynolds was besides himself...Crying at the proceedings...Moaning like a dog, begging, pleading....Livy he fell on the floor and kicked his legs up in the air...I was flabberghasted...

I felt so sorry for him...He loved her desperately...And finally, she withdrew again....Went back to him...They went on a cruise to Jamaica and then a tour of Europe...and she got another new car out of the deal..."said Zoey...

''Maybe she does it for the new car."laughed Olivia..
Zoey laughed....She and her good friend,Olivia hadn't laughed in a long time...

"Personally, between you and me...I don't think she should have ever married him...She didn't really love him, not like he loved her...Ricky Beavers was and probably still is her one true love...but that was years ago.."said Zoey...

"Here's my problem....Ricky has been accused of carjacking a young white woman...He's innocent...I can prove it...He was getting gas at a gas station halfway across the city at the time of the assault...but he was with somebody..."said Olivia..

"Let me guess...Patricia Reynolds...?? She just can't leave that man alone..He really put it on her...She told me....She'd be at home taking a bath, thinking about him..."said Zoey laughing and shaking her head...
''She's been to court at least twice....She told her husband she came to see me.." said Olivia..

"Oh He doesn't believe that...She's not fooling anyone...And Ricky knows that that is why this particular Judge is over ruling you and Beverly left and right.."said Zoey...."You've got to ask him to recuse himself...He's got no business presiding over this trial....His divorce proceedings are public record...Tell him you know about him ,his wife and Ricky Beavers...Tell him Ricky told you...Regardless...He can't take this case...He's too emotional, too biased." said Zoey...
"Then that's what I've got to do..."said Olivia..

''Yes..and Liv...I hate to change the subject, but before I forget, I want you to be my Maid of Honor...at our wedding..."said Zoey..
''I'd be honored...Isn't this funny...You were my divorce lawyer and I'm your maid of honor.."she said and laughed..

Zoey laughed...

"Life is funny like that, isn't it?" she said.




II-
At A Motel near the Airport....
Lieutenant Tragg and Car Jacking Victim, Sherri Perri were
 making sweet love..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmph , ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet baby..." he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhh Arthur...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she cooed...

 "Ummm Arthur...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness, ouuuuu you feel good..baby...Whooooooo Arthur...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed..


"Ohhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!Sherri, so do you..Sweet lord,so do you...I wanted you so much...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned..


The bed began to move up and down, the headboard began to slam against the wall...

What followed was SIX To SEVEN HOURS of hot sweaty and sweet lovemaking....Lt. Arthur Tragg  felt as if he was losing his mind...So did Sherri Perri...
 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"ARTHURRRRRRRRRRRRRR...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned!

He lifted Sherri up and began to thrust inside of her mightily...
 ''Wooooooooooooooooo. Arthur???..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness....OOOOOU! OHH MY GOD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she squealed..

"This feels so good, so right Sherri.." he moaned..

 "Oh Arthur, yess...yesssssssss...ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss daddy....ouuuuuu" she said, crying...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEET BABY!" he cried out!!!!

"Oh Arthur, yess...yesssssssss...ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss daddy....ouuuuuu, put it on me...put it on me goood ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said, crying...

  Sherri began to climax....She was shaking ,sweat and tears was running down her cheeks and Arthur himself began to climax....Harder than he had in a long while...
I sat outside the motel with a canteen of coffee....
This had happened before in my line of work...Cops sleeping with a pretty and vulnerable victim...Hell, I'd done it myself once...It isn't the wisest thing to do....

Another car drove up along side me....It was Beverly and Olivia...

Beverly walked over to one side of the car...

"Stake out is over detective, you're relieved of duty."she said jokingly and cracked up laughing...

"That's Lt. Tragg and Ms. Cry on cue, Sherri Perri in that room...."I said...
"Wow, even he's gettin some....I guess everybody can get some.." laughed Beverly...

Olivia knocked on my window...I let her in....

Beverly said...

"My job is done here you crazy kids...Don't stay out too late..." she said..And got back in her car and pulled off...


We could hear several beds squeaking and moans  coming from different windows..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph....oh baby I love ya.."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me strongggggggg!"

"Oh yes...oh yes..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Olivia looked at me...

"Tragg and Sherri Perri huh?"

"They're uh one of many voices coming from that Motel..." I said.

The sounds of beds squeaking, headboards slamming against the wall and moans spread across the parking lot.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!


"Lawdddddddddddddddddd!"

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"I spoke to Zoey...I was right..Our Client has been with holding from us that he and Patricia Reynolds have been doing the Hibbity Bibbity for years..." said Olivia..who smiled upon hearing the moaning...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph....oh baby I love ya.."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me strongggggggg!"

"Oh yes...oh yes..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

She smiled and looked at me....

"Ohh Myyy." she said.



I laughed...

"The what?" I said..

"The Hibbity Bibbity...Same thing those couples are doing in this motel. They've been lovers for years...Both times Patricia filed for divorce...it was because she wanted to marry  Ricky....But the Judge cried and carried on so that she withdrew the divorce proceedings both times...Not to mention he bought her two new cars...They moved to a bigger house and went to Jamaica and Europe afterwords.."laughed Olivia..

"If this is true then he has to recuse himself...He has to....He is too biased to stay on this case..." I said.
"That's what Zo said..Oh by the way...Her and Lem got engaged....She wants me to be her maid of honor.."said Olivia..

"Yeah? That's great!   Now can I ask you something Mrs. Alexander.."

Olivia smiled..

''What?" she said.

''Let's get a room..I very much would like to do the Hibbity Bibbity with you...Right now." I said..

I hadn't been with Olivia all day and all this moaning and groaning and squeaking bed sounds coming from this sleazy motel was making me incredibly aroused....

''Why Mister Alexander...I'd be honored.." laughed Olivia..Smiling at me sheepishly.......

 We got a room...
We closed the door and began kissing passionately......We didn't bother to turn the lights on... She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked me gently and smiled at me...You put her pocketbook down on the night stand....
She was so petite...I loved Picking her up.....She had slipped my trousers down and I slipped her panties down and off... I slipped her sundress off...and unhooked her bra..We were breathing deeply ,We didn't moan or cry out, even though we both wanted to...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..
Soon we were lying on top of our bed...

we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled..but resisted the urge to cry out....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

"Ummmm..I like you inside of  me Mr. Alexander.." she said quietly..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she moaned.

"I like to be inside of you baby...ohhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuu ,glad you like it!" she whispered softly...

"This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."she cooed softly....her head moving from side to side..

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, ." I moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit ,but nowhere near like our bed at home...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are just showing off in this bed.." she cooed..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddddddddddddddd.." I moaned...


We kept on at it for another FOUR TO FIVE  HOURS...surprised at how quiet we were...We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...She had had several orgasms....

"Yes lord."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...
"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..


 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray where do you get the energy from? Didn't you come already?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another HOUR AND A HALF went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm cumming sooo hard ...ouuuuuuuuuu" she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned silently...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"Donnie Ray,I swear ..I love you baby, I do...but you're gonna kill me one day...cause me to go into cardiac arrest..." she joked and leaned over and kissed me...

I kissed her neck....She giggled...and gave me a big wet juicy kiss....

"Okay...that's enough....that's enough....I'm exhausted baby...." she said ,smiling...I ignored her and continued kissing her neck and her cheek and she continued giggling...I was completely spent though....but still very excited as Olivia could see...

"You want some more?" she asked...

 "Oh My God....Do you ever get enough?" she said , slowly and softly rubbing my once again,rock hard erection..

"Do you?" I asked ,smiling salaciously....

"That's not a fair question." she said and kissed me..

Minutes later, Olivia and I  began to slowly make love again....I might have been spent, but I was rock hard...


"Oh my god Donnie Ray, you 're really excited tonight." she exclaimed as we began to make sweet love once again...
"Three times? Ouuuuuuuu....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my goodness..ouuuuuu.." she said, smiling.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmph" I moaned.

  TWO TO THREE HOURS went by like minutes...and Olivia began to climax again....Shaking....tears and sweat running down her face and holding on for dear life....I exploded myself minutes later......shaking my head back and forth and stiffening up...I held her for a few minutes before she climbed off of me and lay flat on her back,breathing heavily...She looked at me and smiled...

"Wow....you have to be tired at this point?" she said laughing...and breathing hard....sweat running down her back...
I was exhausted....
I hugged her and kissed her neck softly...

''Something about when we are away from home...You really put it on me.."she whispered..

''It's the warm air.."I said, smiling..

''Oh is that what it is..?" she asked..

We both laughed....

''It was a warm December night.."I said.
We slept peacefully in each other's arms..

We didn't have to go to court tomorrow.

III-

Olivia and I got up...Took showers and got dressed and checked out of the Motel...As we drove off, we saw that Lt. Tragg's car was still in the parking lot...He and Sherrie Perri were still sleeping it off..

But everybody wasn't asleep...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph....oh baby I love ya.."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me strongggggggg!"

"Oh yes...oh yes..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

came the sounds from  the windows..... 


The sounds of beds squeaking, headboards slamming against the wall and moans spread across the parking lot in the early morning.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!


"Lawdddddddddddddddddd!"

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Wow! This place does a brisk business." said Olivia, putting her hand to her mouth and laughing.
"Yes, it does..." I mused and smiled.



We stopped at a nearby diner and had pancakes and sausage and hash browns and left...heading Home..

By the time we got there...




Beverly , Nelson and Josie were already up and conducting business...Our client, Ricky Beavers was in the office also..

They knew we'd stayed in a Motel last night...but Ricky didn't...

''Whoa...You two had that on yesterday....What you guys do stay at a motel last night?" he asked..

Beverly and Josie said nothing....they looked at each other and smiled sheepishly...

Nelson however was perturbed..

"I can see you were definitely at the head of your class" he said sarcastically to Ricky...

''Chill dude...I know they married...Aint nothing wrong if they wanted to get away from you youngins for a spell and go some where where they could let it all hang out.." he laughed..

''Speaking of letting it all Hang out...Why Didn't you tell us that you and Judge Reynolds wife were doing the Hibbity Bibbity and have been for years?" asked Olivia.
I poured myself a cup of coffee....I wanted to hear this...
Now it was Ricky Beavers turn to be speechless....

''You Uh Know about that huh?" he said.
"You could of saved us and yourself a lot of grief if you had bothered to tell us that...The Judge hates you and because of that he has been over ruling everything my wife and niece have been trying to do.."I said.

''You were with her the day of the assault weren't you?" asked Beverly..
''Yes, but the Judge doesn't have to know that....I mean who I was with has nothing to do with this...The point is..you can prove I wasn't at the scene.." he said..

''Yeah we can prove it..But she would have been your perfect alibi..."said Nelson.
''Fortunately for you...The DNA results are back...Your DNA is NOT a match for the blood found at the scene ,believed to have come from the assailant's nose."said Josie..

''And the Palm Print and the fingerprint we did find..is a match for another person....with a long record of assaults..." said Beverly...

"This new information may help us when we begin our defense...You'd better hope the judge allows it.." said Olivia..

"Can't you ask him to uh excuse himself from the trial because of our history?" asked Ricky...

"The proper term is Recuse himself. I could....but I'm not...This is a jury trial....I'm going to trust my jury.....You should have shared this information with us...You can always fire us and get another attorney ."said Olivia.

''No...I trust yall...I'm sorry....This is my fault...All of this...I should have been straight with you all from the beginning...I'm crazy about Patty Cakes...I can't keep my hands off of her...I know it aint right...but she ,she just does it for me...I love her and she loves me...But when we get together...We just can't stay together.." said Ricky...

''Does it matter to you that that is somebody's wife and he loves her just as much as you say you do?" I asked softly...
''You right Donnie Ray..You right...but she don't love dude...Dude gives her security...Nice things..Things I can't give her...All I can give her is love and mind blowing sex....He gives her a big house, a nice car...two nice cars to date...but he don't love her like I love her..." said Ricky...
"Or So you say! I'm going upstairs and change my clothes...Go Home Ricky...We'll see you in court Monday Morning...Don't be late.."said Olivia..

"And please...Stay away from that man's wife..." I said.

"Yes,please..."said Beverly ,laughing.
Josie just smiled....
Nelson just shook his head!
The next move of course was ours!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties!

Toni said...

WOW! Zoey and Lem Engaged....Beverly and Nelson about to be engaged..Love it!

Angie B. said...

The excitement is building up...

Sunflower said...

I have to echo Toni's statement.. Zoey and Lem Engaged....Beverly and Nelson about to be engaged..Love it!

Lisa said...

Love the Olivia/Beverly and Donnie Ray stories...

Halo said...

I like Olivia /Beverly and Donnie Ray and how they are now melding into the "Associates" Storyline, much the same way Kevin often incorporates Sissy ,Carlotta,Duke and company...

Vanessa said...

I almost don't care about the conclusion of this story ,All I care about is Nelson popping the question to Beverly..

Keith said...

SPOILER ALERT! That happens this coming Saturday in a story I call "Teerms of Engagement!

Cheryl said...

I wish I could skip ahead two days then!

Rita said...

Me too!

Brenda said...

You know how to keep the excitement goig don't you?