Monday, December 11, 2017

Full Sexy

It was an unseasonably warm (For Philadelphia) December Friday...We were all at Stephen Bristol's popular  rooftop bar after a rough week in court..
"I can't believe that judge.."said a frustrated Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander...My wife...

"He over ruled every motion we made....Even the ADA was surprised....."said her niece, Beverly.....

"You guys have any history with this judge?" I asked..

"None...I've never tried a case in his court in my life....I barely know him..."said Olivia...

"What about you Bev?" asked Nelson, Attorney Nelson East, her significant other...

"No...I never even heard of him before..`" said Beverly....

''Well Chances are...He's heard of you two...maybe he doesn't like some of the cases you guys have had!" I said..

The Judge in Question....Judge Percy Reynolds..
 was presiding over Olivia and Beverly's latest case...He seemed nice enough at first....but was a real stickler on the law...

"I can't imagine that...He must see hundreds of lawyers ,trying all kinds of cases...."said Olivia..

"Yeah!" said Beverly....

''Let me do some digging....Maybe you guys defended somebody that was accused of harming a relative or something." I said..

I was good at investigating things....That's what I do..I used to be a cop...A Homicide Detective in New Orleans to be exact...A chance meeting of a lonely ,recently divorced Olivia Bennett in New Orleans at Essence Fest turned into a whirlwind romance and I wound up leaving the New Orleans Police department...A long story for another time...Moving to Philly, tracking Ms. Bennett down....




She had formed her own law firm by then with her precocious niece, Beverly, also an Attorney and Ms. Josie Boyd..her girl Friday and I offered my services as their investigator..All in that order...Eventually, I married Liv and the rest is as they say...History or in this case...My story...




Our drinks arrived and the five of us...quaffed them down....

Olivia and Beverly were defending a guy named Richard "Ricky" Beavers..A Semi -Pro Football player accused of carjacking a young white woman and beating her...She escaped....The description she gave and the police artist sketch did resemble Ricky Beavers...but Mr. Beavers denied being in the area....

In fact a credit card charge he made at a gas station half way across the city at the same time should have exonerated him....It would have helped if the street cam in the rea was working and had caught him on it.....

Never the less , what should have been an easy case, thrown out in the preliminaries was now being held over for trial...

Both Olivia and Beverly did not want to go to trial...After much success the weeks before, they wanted to wrap this case up ,So we could decide what we were going to do for Christmas....

We were thinking of going out to San-Francisco and visiting Larry North and Sylvia...and their baby girl...
In order to do that...We'd have to wrap this up..
Nelson was working with us on a consulting basis....He would help with the jury selection....and I had my hands full investigating the crime...and now doing a check on the Judge...
"Cheer up Livy....Wear that sexy Red and white number you wore a few weeks ago , when we were working with Bee Bee.." I said...

"Oh I know the dress he's talking about...You had necks breaking Auntay...."said Beverly...
Olivia smiled ,thinking about the dress and the effect it had on a lot of men....She didn't understand it..

"I don't understand it...but at this point, I'm willing to try anything..."said Olivia, smiling....

I remember I couldn't keep my hands off of her that day...I was so turned on....
''All jokes aside..This Judge is married...

His wife, I do know...She's beautiful....She's also a Judge..Patricia Reynolds...I've practiced in her courtroom..." said Olivia..

''How did things go Auntay?" asked Beverly...
"Good...It was a civil case..A couple of years ago...She ruled in my client's favor.. That was the first time I saw him...He came to pick her up after the case...We spoke, We were cordial and that was the last time I had any dealings with him.."said Olivia..

''And I've had none..with either one of them."said Beverly.
''Well let's not worry about the judge...Jury selection is Monday...We need some Blacks on that jury...This is a crime where a Black male is the defendant and the victim is a young white woman...Innocent or not...The odds are in favor of him going to jail..."said Nelson..

"They found the car...Neither his fingerprints or hers was found in the car...."I said.

"The car jackers wiped them down...Not surprised.."said Olivia..

"They found a palm print on the hood...It's not hers or Beavers....I know,it  could be anybody....We need more.."I said..

More drinks arrived...
The five of us drank quietly and stared at the streets ,which were just beginning to get dark....

II-
After a restful weekend...Monday Morning found us in court picking a jury.....
Nelson liked at least five jurors...All Black and all female...The ADA , a man named Clark Graham ,


opposed all of them...A protracted verbal battle ensued...With Nelson being over-ruled on all five of them...

Cal McCaffrey was a pretty decent ADA..No quirks....and a high percentage of wins....He knew his stuff...



Neither Olivia nor Beverly were about any nonsense...They weren't trying to be overly sexy....They picked five additional jurors that they liked..

But once again, ADA McCaffrey dismissed them...Three were Black, a woman and two males and two were Latino...A male and a female...




This caused Olivia, Beverly and Nelson to argue that he was deliberately trying to exclude people of color from the jury pool...
Judge Reynolds pooh poohed that...
Now even I was seeing the bias...
Josie whispered in my ear...

"The Jury selection may last longer than the trial..."

I smiled...

III-
Josie was right...Two days went by and a jury pool still hadn't been picked.. In the entire time I'd known Olivia and Beverly , none of their trials jury phase had lasted this long..

As much as she despised the idea....Olivia and Bev decided to go full sexy the next few days...

Believe it not...It worked...It loosened the judge up.....


Nelson and I didn't mind too much either....

Nelson picked five more perspective jurors...An Elderly Black woman, A Middle Aged Black Woman in her late 40's....A Black man about 50....A Latino man about 50 and a young Latina woman...

ADA McCaffrey didn't want them either...but Judge Reynolds finally said..
Enough was enough and to settle for some jurors...

McCaffrey picked several White women, All housewives...All older...

Nelson rejected them, but did compromise and settled  for seven younger whites...4 women and 3 males...all around his and Beverly's age...After questioning them..He felt they'd at least be a little more open minded...

With the jury picked...Judge Reynolds looked at the attorneys...

''Alright...come tomorrow prepared for trial.."he said.
As we adjourned...I whispered to Olivia...

"See I told you that dress would get results..."

"Oh Hush Up!" she said and laughed...

Nelson whispered to Beverly....

"Got on any uh Big Girl Panties under that dress?"

''Wouldn't you like to know?" she said..
''I would like to know.." he said raffishly...
"I gotta get home and get outta this dress...I don't want my mama or my dad to see me in this.." said Beverly...

''Relax , your dad is in California...and your mom is all goo goo eyed over Rockland Cambridge..I doubt if she'd care....Lawdddddddddd !" Nelson said, looking at Beverly and practically droooling.

''Let's get out of here and go home.."said Olivia..
Just then a stunningly beautiful woman walked past us...It was Patricia Reynolds, the Judges wife..
'That's Judge Reynold's wife...Judge Patricia Reynolds...."said Olivia..

''Wow! She is Beautiful.."said Beverly...
''Yes....She is.." I said..
Upon seeing her...The Judge's eyes lit up...He rushed toward her...

"Patricia..." he said..

''
Hi Percy!"she said..
 He kissed her passionately..Not a normal peck, but a bedroom kiss...He moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...I've missed you sooo much!" he moaned...If I wasn't mistaken ,he looked like he was in tears almost..

His wife eased out of his embrace and gently removed his hands....

''Percy stop being so dramatic...You saw me this morning..." she said softly...

 "Judge Reynolds? Judge Patricia Reynolds?" said Olivia uneasily...

"It's Attorney  Patricia Reynolds now...OLIVIA?  OLIVIA BENNETT?" said Patricia Reynolds, who smiled and hugged Olivia warmly....
''How are you doing?  It's been about three or four years..." she said..
"Yes...It has....I have my own firm now....and I got married...." said Olivia ,who pointed to me...

"This is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander....He's also my firm's investigator.." she said proudly...

''Pleased to meet you, your honor!"I said..

"Oh,As I said,  I'm not a Judge anymore...I'm practicing again...I'm with a small firm....It's three of us..Two women and a man...I love it..." she said....

"Ohhh good for you....This is my niece, Beverly, she's a partner in my firm...." said Olivia..

"Pleased to meet you Mrs. Reynolds.."said Beverly....
"Olivia, you are certainly keeping it in the family...Your niece is your partner in your firm and your husband is your investigator...I like that...Who is this?"asked Patricia Reynolds..
"This is Josie...Josie Boyd...She just became a para legal....but Bev and I are going to have her take the LSAT's soon...She's going to make a fine lawyer...."said Olivia...
"Pleased to meet you."said Josie...
"This is Attorney Nelson East....My Niece's boyfriend...and a friend of both of ours since we worked at the Public Defender's Office...He's working for us as a consultant...I'm going to steal him away from his boss ,Robert Foxworth..."joked Olivia..

"Hello Mrs. Reynolds.." said Nelson...

"YOU WORK FOR ROBERT FOXWORTH?  WHY THAT LOUSY SON OF A...."said Judge Reynolds..

"PERCY!!!! STOP IT!! THAT WAS YEARS AGO!" said Patricia... Obviously embarrassed at her husband..

"Years ago, Robert Foxworth and I dated...Right around the time I met Percy...He gets extremely angry at the mention of his name...He's so jealous.." she explained, smiling sheepishly...

''Everytime I think about him with his hands on you...kissing your sweet lips...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it drives me insane..." said Judge Reynolds, who grabbed Patricia and kissed her passionately..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" he moaned.... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he groaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Percy! , Oh My Goodness..." she moaned..

This was the type of kiss reserved for the bedroom I mused...

 "Oh Myyy!" said Olivia..
 ''Ohh, uh maybe we should uh leave.."said Beverly...
 "Uh Yeah." said Josie..
"I'll go and get the car.."said Nelson...
Patricia, a very attractive Black woman broke her husband's embrace...

"Oh Percy will you control yourself? Wait until we get home!!!..My goodness...Must you paw me constantly?"she asked...A little perturbed...


"I can't help myself...I'm crazy about you.." said the Judge...

"I'm sorry Olivia...but it was nice seeing you again..." said Patricia.. She then looked at her husband..

"I want you to treat Olivia and Beverly nice in your courtroom...They're friends of mine..." joked Patricia..

For the first time...He smiled at the two of them..

"I'll do the best I can according to the law." he said..."You two ladies are both astute, I'll give you that...You know your business...ADA Graham is going to have his hands full..." he laughed...



Olivia and Beverly smiled..

Patricia smiled...

"I see you two went full sexy huh?  He must have been giving you guys a hard time...Did it work?" joked Patricia..

Before they could answer...Judge Reynolds slapped his wife on the behind ...

"Ouuuuuuu! Stop it!" she said..I detected a slight bit of anger in her voice and demeanor.

''Speaking of Hard....I've got something hard for you.." he whispered..
"Uh, it was nice meeting you guys...."I said and I hustled everybody out of the courthouse...

IV-
Later that night....I put my arms around Olivia...

''Was it me or was there something weird about the way that Judge and his wife carried on?" I asked.
''It wasn't you...Bev, Josie and Nelson noticed it too...




We were talking about it in the car while you were gassing up... He becomes a different person when she's around....He fawns over her..." said Olivia..

"I fawn over you.." I said..

"I know...but you're normal...Somewhat!!!There was something definitely not normal about the way his entire demeanor changed when his wife was around....And when Robert Foxworth's name was mentioned...He went into a rage...No, something about this Judge is definitely off center...But I don't have time to worry about that...I've got a trial...A trial I want to be done with so we can have some down time together..." said Olivia..
"Yes."I said...

We kissed passionately.....

In no time, I had Olivia up against the wall...Kissing her passionately...

"You've wanted to do this all day haven't you?" she asked me..

"You know me so well..."I said.

She laughed...

"I do and you have a one track mind when it comes to me." she said.....in between more soft kisses...

She wasted no time unbuttoning my shirt, taking off my suit jacket and taking my trousers off......

Olivia engulfed me in warm ,butter soft kisses that got me more aroused by the second...


 I had her skirt unzippered  and had my hands deep into her panties as she kissed me slow, softly and sweetly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I missed this horse you have in your pants...." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girlllllllllllllllllll..Show me how much..." I moaned in return....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm husband, you just don't know..." she moaned...

I lifted her up and entered her slowly...softly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Husband...!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....."I moaned...

We stood in that corner and made sweet love under the Harvest Moon the rest of the young night...

Tommorrow ,The trial started...



(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title made me want to just throw my panties!

Brenda said...

No surprise there!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Sunflower said...

Yet Another Flawed Judge....Interesting!

Angie B. said...

Something is up with this Judge....His wife too!

Toni said...

I wonder if she's dating Liv and Bev's client?

Lisa said...

You know I was thinking the same thing...Or maybe they dated before....You see how he got at the mention of former ESCAPADES lothario, Robert Foxworth!

Halo said...

What's Up with Nelson? He said he was buying Beverly an engagement ring and was going to pop the question to her soon...Are you planning to return to that?

Keith said...

Yes, Very Soon!

Vanessa said...

I can't wait!

Rita said...

Hopefully Bev and Nelson get engaged during this episode....Don't keep us waiting!

Swaggie said...

I like this title..."Full Sexy"