Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Ressurection Of Sarah

We were home...It had been an eventful night...A major playa had been murdered at a sleazy motel, the chief suspects were now a husband and wife..who nobody seemed to know much about and who had been living there for two months...Because they paid in cash there was no paper trail....We had no photos of either of them....Only a gun with no prints...

Monica was glad to be home...She grabbed me and kissed me passionately for a few minutes..

'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a night we had ,huh honey bunny?" she asked in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"Nothing compared to the night I want to have.." I said ,continuing to kiss her..
''Horn dog!"she said..

She unzippered and stepped out her tight pants and took her top off...She stuck her tongue out and stepped into the bathroom....

She took a long hot shower..I hated when she teased me and made me wait...She came out in some sexy lingerie...


My eyes nearly popped out of my head watching Monica in her sexy black lingerie...

"My goodness, what are trying to do to me?" I joked..

"What am I doing Nate?" she asked.
'Stop playing with me.." I said..

"Who's playing with anybody? " she asked as we kissed passionately in the middle of the floor..

We said nothing...We didn't need to...We kissed passionately.....She stroked me softly and stared in my eyes...

 I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...and licking on the other one with my mouth"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...Nate..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Mo-Mo- You get me that way" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Nate..." she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Mo-mo....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!
She slipped her panties back on.....

 She would later tell me that she was having an orgasm so intense that all she could do was cry..!! I was coming so hard,I felt like I was dying...
"Whooooo you put it down tonight..." said Monica..

''I was thinking about doing this all day." I said..

"I know...I knew you were.." she said,smiling...
We stood near the shower door and embraced in another long kiss...

''Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm glad you did..." she moaned in between kisses.."You wanna do it some more?" she asked..
"You don't mind?" I asked...

She fondled my penis, which immediately reacted  to her soft fingers...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..not at all.." she said...

Soon we were back in bed for round two...

"Ohhh My God...Nate..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Mo-Mo-I can't help it..." I said.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for another TWO TO THREE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...She was really into this..Crying like a little girl...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Mo-mo....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh my goddd...yesssssssssssssssssss...ouuuuuuuuuuuu yessssssssssssss!" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

I was cumming so hard, I felt like I was being drained of all bodily fluids...
 I lie in between her shapely legs as she played in my head....

I whispered to her...

"It's nearly daybreak.."

"I know...maybe we can get about two hours sleep.." she said as I nestled my head in between those big breasts of hers and she and I both drifted off to sleep.



II
Hours later...Monica and I hit the streets... 

We asked around....We wanted to know if anybody was trying to make a move on Harry Ace...

Nobody we knew knew anything like that.....
Our main guy...Ziggy , who knew everything about everything was stumped..

''Harry Ace? A move on him?? Nobody in their right mind would move on him right now..Joey Tee, Nicky Hilton and that other fella that runs with them...Man those are some scary boys...They've left about 25 bodies on your streets between the three of them and I hate to say it..but you coppers aint been able to put a tag on none of them." he said.

''Somebody dropped Joey Tee last night.. We don't need to put a tag on him for anything...Ever again!"said Monica.

"Yeah? Wow! Joey Tee huh?  They used to say ,if he was lookin for you, you might as well put a gun to your head and kill yourself because it was over.."said Zig...

''Oh Yeah? Well Last night , Somebody didn't think so..He got off two shots and missed ,but his killer didn't..Shot him in the abdomen with precision..." I said..

''Maybe he crossed Harry and Harry took him out!"said Ziggy..
''No...Not only did Harry alibi out....But he didn't know Joey Tee was dead until we told him..."said Monica.
"Oh Wow...Well it must be out of town...New York.......Nobody in Philly would dare move on Harry Ace.."said Ziggy...
Back at the squad room, Detective Kylie White met us...

"Hey Nate, Monica, I put out feelers on the streets like you asked...Nobody...and I mean nobody knows nothing about anybody hittin Joey Tee and everybody I know is too afraid of Harry Ace to even think about making a move against him.."said Kylie..

 "Then that can only mean one thing...It's internal....A rouge element within Harry's organization  is plotting to overthrow the king, just like he took out the Late Great Sonny Stein.."I said.

''Harry Ace runs a tight ship....He trusts no one....Only Joey Tee, Nicky Hill and one other guy...A guy named Shadow Barnes...That's his most trusted Lieutenants.."said Monica..

''Wow, you know all of the playas....Well, we need to start with them, one by one...Without Harry Ace being around..." I said.
"They're not going to tell you anything...They are fiercely loyal to the boss!...Anything on the Hollands?" asked Monica..

''Well we don't have a photo of either of them...No work address for Brian Holland or his wife...No social security number..no record of birth...no school records anywhere...nothing!" I said.

''So the closest thing we have to suspects in this case and there is no photo of them,Mr. and Mrs. Holland, nobody knows anything about them, nobody knows where they came from..they just showed up two months ago and we have no work address, no credit or debit card information..no school records, no birth records,no social security numbers..no nothing..He supposedly works in Philly, but nobody knows where...Whoever they are, they sure made sure that they left no conceivable trail. "said Monica.

"Mo-Mo...Holland may not even be their real names.."I said..

''I'm guessing that it's not....Who ever they are...They had something to hide from Harry Ace...and his boy Joey Tee found them.."said Monica.
III-

In a Bistro in the middle of town..Harry Ace was meeting with his new chief Lieutenant...Nicky Hll..

"You called for me boss man?" asked Nicky..

"Somebody hit Joey Tee last night.."said Harry Ace..

''I over heard Five Oh talkin to you...Damn Shame..."said Nicky Hill...

''Somebody. Either Outside or INSIDE may have a problem with the way things is being run...You feel me Nick?" said Harry Ace..

 ''Yeah, Yeah I hear you man..Who would have the stones to make a move on you man...You Harry Ace baby?" said Nicky Hill..

"That's what I want you to find out....Put an open contract out on the streets....Whoever has information on or who hits whoever killed Joey will be rewarded a cool five milli...You feel me?"said Harry...

"I'm on it baby!" said Nicky...
Sometime later at yet another sleazy Motel...There is a knock on the door..

An attractive woman opens the door...

"Nicky...Nicky....Anybody follow you here Nicky?" asked the woman..
''No, of course not....Nobody will find you here.."said Nicky Hill."

"You said that before and Joey Tee found me...." said the woman...

"And I took care of that.....Lucky for us...Joey Tee didn't tell Harry what he had found...only that he was on to something..."said Nicky...

"But how did Joey even know to look for me? I'm supposed to be long dead...."said the woman...

''I don't know how he got on to you...He must have followed me, saw me with you..It won't happen again,I promise.."said Nicky...

''What did Harry want with you? I was so worried...I thought he found out about us and was going to kill you.."said the woman..
"Nah...He wants me to GET THIS, find out who killed Joey Tee? Aint that a kicker? He's got an open contract out on him..Hahahahahahah...and he put me in charge...Hahahahahahaha."laughed Nicky...

"It's not funny Nicky...We need to get out of Philly?" said the woman..

''Sarah...I've hid you successfully for five years...I'm tellin you....Nobody is gonna harm you, Nobody, not the cops, not Harry , not nobody....I'll kill anybody that comes near you baby." said Nicky and he kissed her passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nicky...." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sarah...." he moaned in between hot ,sweaty kisses....

He lifted her up...She was in a flimsy, sheer night gown...he slipped her panties down and dropped his trousers...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmph.." he moaned as he entered her slowly..
''Ohhhh Nicky, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." she moaned..
It wasn't long before they were in bed, making sweet love...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nicky! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"I love you Sarah!" he moaned..

"I love you too Nicky...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"I'm not gonna let nobody...Not Harry Ace, not the cops...nobody get near you....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nicky, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...put it on me babyyy,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..

The bed was squeaking very loudly and the headboard was slamming against the wall....

''Ohhhh Nicky, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned..

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmph.." he moaned....

IV-
Monica and I met Monique at the morgue...

''Hey Sis..what's up?" asked Monica..

"I got good news for you....My guys found one print...a woman's print in that Motel room...."said Monique..

''Okay...Did you run it?" I asked.

"Of course I did...It belongs to Sarah Connors.." said Monique...

Monica got a look of pure horror on her face...

"No...No it can't be..There must be a mistake!!!" she said..
''What's the matter baby? Who is Sarah Connors?" I asked..
''Sarah Connors is the witness to the murder of Sonny Stein...The Stripper...SHE'S DEAD!!! A MURDER VICTIM!!!She's been dead for five years!!! " said Monica..
"This is a fresh print sis... Sarah Connors was in that hotel room..Hours ago....Sarah Connors is still alive!!"said Monique.

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED!!!)








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! THIS EPISODE WAS HOT!

Toni said...

It's quite obvious....That even Harry Ace is being played here...His Lieutenant is sleeping with and protecting the one person that can put a murder charge on him!

Angie B. said...

I concur with what Toni said...It's obvious Harry Ace is being played.

Sunflower said...

This is not going to turn out good...I can sense it!