Wednesday, December 20, 2017

What We Have Here Is Love

Early Morning....Nicky Hill was standing by himself, catching a nice breeze.....
He was stunned when Lt. Cotton and I walked up on him...

"Hi ya Nicky...Long time no see." said Lt. Cotton...

I said nothing...I stood by quietly...
''So, you got something to tell me?" asked Lt. Cotton..
"No, should I?" said Nicky....

''Sarah Connor!" said Lt. Connor.
At the mention of her name..Nicky jumped...

''Who-Who-Who is that?...I never heard of her.." he said..

I didn't need Monica here to know he was lying!

Lt. Cotton laughed..

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..you never heard of her...Your boss has..." laughed Lt. Cotton..

"Who is my boss?" asked Nicky Hill...

"Harry Ace...Sarah Connor witnessed him stab Sonny Stein in the back five years ago...We thought she was dead...but she' not..She's alive..." I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" he said..

"I think you do Nicky....heh heh heh!..I think Joey Tee knew too and that's why he's dead!  I hear there is an open contract out on whoever took Joey Out...You got a piece of that contract too Nicky?"asked Lt. Cotton..

"Like I said, I don't know what you're talkin about...I'm just out here catchin a cool breath of mornin air?" said Nicky Hill..

"Yeah, well take those breaths slow Nicky....Sarah Connor is alive  and I plan to keep her that way...You can tell your boss that." said Lt. Cotton, come on Nate." he said..

"Happy Hunting." I said as we left...

II-
My wife Monica and detective Kylie White were back at the motel questioning people who had actually seen the Hollands....

"Yeah, she was brown skinned, shapely woman...Kinda looked like you..Your height, your build...She hardly ever left the room...Everytime I seen her , she was in the door in a sheer night gown...You could see right through it...The guy left....He often looked like he was going to work...He came back in the afternoon with groceries, clothes and stuff...I thought they were movin in here for a minute, but who would move into a joint like this?" said a  frequent renter of the motel...

"Mo-Mo...We found the rental car....It was returned to the Airport...Wiped clean....Bleached down and parked outside the Airport....But whoever returned it may have made a mistake...They may have been caught on the Traffic Cam and the Airport Security Cam....I got a team on it right now!" said Kylie..

''Good...You heard from Nate?" asked Monica..

"Yeah, he told me to tell you that he loves you and can't wait to get you alone so he can ravish you."said Kylie...

Monica did a double take..

"He didn't say that." she said, surprisingly blushing...

"No he didn't....but he would have...Look at you girl...You're blushing like crazy....Wow!  Since I've known you, no guy has made you blush like that....Anywayyyyy Nate found Harry's Lieutenant, Nicky and rattled his cage...Naturally Nicky didn't know what he was talking about.."said Kylie...
''Something's going on here....and I think we are being played...Maybe even Harry Ace is being played.."said Monica.

III-
Nicky and Sarah Connor arrived at a house ,halfway across town....
"This is nice Nicky....It's nice to get out and wear some clothes for a change..Where is this place?" said Sarah...


''It's mine..A guy owed me money...He couldn't pay....I took his house...I never stay here....It's just convenient for layin low if the law is looking for you or worse....Harry don't even know about this place..You'll be safe here...No Newsy neighbors....No Nothin..." said Nicky...

"Nicky...Why are you doing this? Why are you protecting me? It's been 5 years....."asked Sarah...A pretty brown skinned Black girl who reminded me of Monica and Monique a bit..

''Honey Bunny...I work for Harry Ace....Harry sent me to kill you and that other witness who saw him murder Sonny Stein...Decker was easy...I shot him and dropped his body in the river....I could have killed you too..You didn't know who I was...but when I met you, when I fell in love with you...When you made me feel like no one ever did...I couldn't harm you...I just couldn't...So I killed a woman...A street walker...The kind nobody would miss...It happened so fast I aint even realize it..I killed her and set her body on fire and put your watch on her and palmed her off as you...."said Nicky...

''And all these years Harry has thought I was dead, Thought I was home free....But this is no kind of life..Just tell him I won't say nothin..Tell him he's got nothing to worry about from me..."said Sarah...

"It don't work like that baby....Harry doesn't leave any loose ends...He can't afford to have you alive...You might blackmail him..." said Nicky...

''But I wouldn't..I would never .." said Sarah..
''Harry don't think like that...Even if you told somebody and the word got out on the street..Harry would be in trouble..Sonny Stein was loved by all of these Black gangsters..They believe a guy named Wendall Cox had him hit...That's the story Harry told... Me and Joey Tee killed Wendall Cox..If people knew Harry was the one who actually killed Sonny Stein...The streets would be unforgiving...Plus the cops would nab him and he'd face Lethal Injection....."said Nicky...

"For that Matter, So would you...All the people you've confessed to killing..." laughed Sarah..
"I take no joy in killing....I didn't want to kill Joey Tee..He was my friend...but I wasn't gonna let him harm you....I don't know how he got on to us...but if he did...Shadow might and if you think I'm bad...or Joey Tee..Shadow is a whole nother ball game...He kills just for the heck of it...So I've got to get you out of here..I bought two Airline Tickets and two for Aqua Port...Take your pick, but you gotta get out of Philly..."said Nicky...

"I don't want to leave without you.."she said..

"You gotta...A cop ran into me today...He knows You're alive and if the cops know...It won't be too long before Harry Ace knows...You gotta go....Go someplace safe and send for me...When I can, I'll get away and find you..." said Nicky...

"I love you so much Nicky!" said Sarah...

"I love you too baby!" said Nicky...
They kissed passionately....He slipped her panties down and off and she slipped her mini skirt offf, he unhooked her bra....and she unhooked his trousers and slipped his shirt off...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu Nicky...you're so hard....ummmmmmmmmm.." she said..

"You make me that way baby..." he said...

They wound up making sweet love on the sofa bed...

 "Ouuuuu Nicky...Nicky..yesssssssssssssssssssssssss..." she screamed...

"Ohhhhh..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness..Ohhhhhhhhhh." he yelled...

"Yes.....put it on me..put it onnnnnnnnnnnnnn me.." she yelled..

He was squeezing her breasts gingerly...

"Ummmmmmm.." he grunted...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuu." she moaned...





Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cried out!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Sarah...Good lawd Sarah.....ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned..

"Nicky...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...GIVE IT TO ME BABY GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!!"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnnn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."Nicky cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"Nicky..ouuuuuu..Nicky baby!....OHHHHHHH. Nicky I'm cumming...ohhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuu!"she wailed...staring in his eyes with an almost look of fear.

She was sweating profusely....So was Nicky.....
He rested in between her legs....He was desperately in love with her...Nobody, not the cops or Harry Ace was going to harm her...
IV-
I hooked up with Monica and Kylie...
"I think We shook up Nicky Hill..Of course he acted like he didn't know what Lou and I were talking about."I said.

"Your wife thinks something else is going on..."said Kylie..

"Nate..Something's going on here....and I think we are being played...Maybe even Harry Ace is being played.."said Monica.
"Oh? Why do you say that?" I asked..
 "We found the car , the rental car registered to Bobby Holland...It was paid for in cash and it was wiped clean of prints,everything but....Bobby Holland got careless....We caught him on the Traffic Cam and The Airport security cam taking a cab after he desposited that car...He paid for his cab with a credit card....Look at the photo and the credit card receipt." said Kylie who passed the photo and the receipt to me...
I gasped...

"THAT'S NICKY HILL!!" I said.

"Yes...and we went back to the motel with photos of Nicky Hill and Sarah Connor...Everybody there said that this is ''MR AND MRS. HOLLAND!!"said Monica...
"But you said she was dead...That the body was identified..." I said..

"The body was burned beyond recognition and all of the teeth were removed....She was identified only by a wrist watch... Nicky Killed somebody else and swapped the body for her...She's been hiding all these years from Harry Ace...by us telling Nicky that we know she's alive...We may be driving them both deeper and deeper to ground...They're scared....At least she is...And I don't blame her..Harry Ace doesn't play!"said Monica..

''So Nicky killed somebody else in her place and has been hiding her all this time.. And was successful until Joey Tee found out about it and traced them here..but why?  Why ?" I asked..

Monica smiled and kissed me..
"It's simple Nate, Haven't you figured it out?" she asked..

"They're in love!!! What we have here is Love!" said Monica softly...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



12 comments:

Toni said...

Sarah has got this guy twisted!

Angie B. said...

Twisted isn't the word for it....She's going to get him killed!

Sunflower said...

They're both getting deeper and deeper in the lies ,deceit and murder...This is not going to end good!

Swaggie said...

This aint gonna end good for anybody involved...Really enjoying this story!

Lisa said...

I don't know why but I'm rooting for Nicky and Sarah to make it...but I know this is going to have a bittersweat ending....The Cops are on them and soon Harry Ace is going to be on them.

Halo said...

This is not going to end good! I'm rooting for Nicky and Sarah too!

Vanessa said...

Things are going to start closing in on both Nicky and Sarah soon!

George S. said...

While I can understand concern for Sarah...How can any of you root for Nicky?? He's an admitted multiple murderer....You don't pull the trigger that many times and get to have a happy ending!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Brenda said...

I agree both Nicky and Sarah are getting deeper and deeper in the lies ,deceit and murder...This is not going to end good!

Rita said...

She's got that poor boy whipped...She really must have put something on him!

Cheryl said...

She's gonna get Nicky killed!