Friday, December 8, 2017

The Associates

 A DAY LATER-

Thursday Morning..The four of us sat in a local diner enjoying brunch....It was that rare day all of us had off after several major cases we had worked on....It was the day before payday, which made it extra good..

"I finally got a paycheck that is practically my own..." I said..

''Who you tellin? Me too?" said Khalil..

 "Since we live together...We don't have that problem...We are always good ,right roomie?" said Sofia..
''Right roomie.."said Bee Bee..
I pulled Bee Bee close to me...and rubbed her hands...She looked surprised...

Khalil looked surprised....

"What's going on, Did I miss something here..?" he said smiling wryly....

"The Question is...What have I missed?  Apparently , A whole lot.."I said looking right in Sofia's eyes..

Sofia laughed guiltily...

"What are you talking about papi...?" she asked nervously...

''Well what I missed is how I've been feeling about someone sitting at this table...Who has been my best friend for like forever...and now I want her to be more..."I said..

''Keith ,what are you saying?" asked Bee Bee, looking at Sofia and winking..
''You told me to make up my mind a week ago...Well I have....I want you to be my woman!!!.....I want to be uh your man!" I can't very well conceal how I've been feeling too much longer..."I said and stared at Khalil...

"Huh? Why you lookin at me home slice?" he said and laughed sheepishly....

''You sure?"said Bee Bee to me..

"Never been surer about anything...I've had a week to think about it...You about it?" I asked..

She gave me the sweetest  softest kiss to date....

"What do you think?" she said..in between a soft sweet kiss....She took a napkin and softly wiped her lipstick off of my face...

"What do you think?" she said again....
"I think I got me a new woman!!!..."I said..

''And I think you're my new man.." she said...
Sofia smiled...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   I was wondering when you two were going to stop pretending and realize you two were meant for each other..."she said...

''Well, since we are professing stuff...I might as well tell you...Sofia and I have been seeing each other since the summer...." said Khalil...

"I knew that." I said dryly!!!..



"YOU DID NOT!!!!!!!" said Sofia, Bee Bee and Khalil in unison!!....


We all busted out laughing...

Truth was, I didn't...I was so caught up in my crush on Yvette Jones that all of that just slipped by me..Plus we had all been kind of busy lately...

II-
Just then, Yvette Jones walked into the bistro we were eating at....She saw us and smiled and walked over to us...

"Welllll look who it is... My young charges....I've got good news and bad news for you guys..." she said..

"The Good News First..."said Sofia...

Yvette passed us envelopes...

"The Good News...You have all passed your probationary period with glowing reviews...Not that I thought you wouldn't...and as of Monday...You are all full time Associates of our Law Firm...With a cubicle of your own....I'll try to get you  guys offices eventually... and a bump in salary! I promise.." she said..

"That's Great News...Wowwwwwwwwwwww!" Said Bee Bee....."Today is just full of good news.New Job...New Man!!!"said Bee Bee, who kissed me again.. Our kiss lasted a little longer than maybe it should have...
Yvette's eyebrows raised upon seeing Bee Bee kiss me like that!!!..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you two huh? I thought so..." she said and looked at me and smiled sheepishly..
I looked like I'd swallowed a canary...Hard to believe just a few nights ago , Yvette Jones and I were screwing each other's brains out...She had told me I should be with Bee Bee...So that was what I was doing...It was the safest relationship for me and plus...I really liked and cared for Bee Bee...I smiled sheepishly too!
''Sofia and I have been seeing each other too!" said Khalil..

"Oh I knew that....Everybody knew that..." said Yvette and laughed.....
''So what's the bad news?" asked Sofia..
"The Bad News is I'm officially your supervisor....I expect strict professionalism at all times.." she said and then we all busted out laughing...

"That's not bad news...We love you Ms. Yvette.." said Bee Bee..

"Yeah..We love you Ms. Jones."said Sofia...

"Yeah Ms. Yvette...We love you!" I said trying to be funny....

She looked at me and smirked...

"Them , I believe!" she said and we all busted out laughing....
"Join us for Breakfast "asked Khalil...

"Oh Thank you...But I have someplace to be...You guys are off tomorrow...Monday Morning, I expect to see you all bright and early...We'll have some new cases....Enjoy your weekend guys and congratulations, Associates..." she said..

She seemed to be alright...but I wondered....

III-
"Look at us...We are Associates at this law firm....We've arrived..."said a jubilant Bee Bee....

"You gotta call your folks and give them the news..." said Sofia...

They had known each other since Kintergarden....A Little African-American Girl and A Puerto Rican girl...Elementary School, Middle School, High School and College...(They attended Temple, I attended Howard University in D.C.)

They had both pledged Delta Sigma Theta together and had gone to Law School Together...

I had met Bee Bee my first day of law school...

I tried to flirt with her, tried to get her to come to my room...It wasn't happening...but we met again later..She showed me where our class was...One we had together....We went on to become good friends....And from then on, She Sofia and I were inseperable..
Khalil Ahmed...A Philadelphia born Arab was in many of our classes....Soon He became part of our little clique...They had known him at Temple...

We supported each other, studied together, lived in the same dorm and graduated from Law School the same day...

Studied for the Bar and passed it the same day and ironically enough got hand picked by Attorney Yvette Jones...
For Her law firm's Diversity Project... She had protected us and had us mentored by her friends, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West, Josie Boyd, Nelson East and Donnie Ray Alexander...




It doesn't get any better than that....And now me and my friends were associates...We weren't starting out as over worked Public Defenders the way a lot of our friends started out...
I couldn't wait to get back to court....and prove myself.. I knew Bee Bee, Sofia  and Khalil felt the same way...





IV-
There was something else I couldn't wait to do....
and that was to get Bee Bee alone in my room again....

Khalil and Sofia went to a movie...We declined...Both of us seemed to want to spend this afternoon alone...in my apartment... Kissing passionately...

"Bee Bee you're all I thought about....all morning...." I said...

''I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since our last night together..." she said..


I slowly slipped her panties down and unhooked her bra ,all without taking her skirt off...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're too good at this mister..." she said...
In between hot sweaty kisses, in which she unbuttoned my shirt, slipped my suit jacket off and my trousers and socks....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm girl.." I moaned..
We crashed on to my bed....

She engulfed me in warm , slow ,sensual kisses......Soon we were making sweet tender love.....
  My bed was slowly starting to squeak...our headboard ,slowly slamming against the wall...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, give it to your  Bee Bee...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu make your Bee Bee cummmmm~!" she moaned.....

"I'll do my very best.. You're my Bee Bee huh?" I asked..

''All yours..." she said breathlessly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned..."I like that!" I said..

 FOUR TO FIVE HOURS of good sweet lovemaking passed by without stop...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Keith..don't stop baby, ...ohhhh my godddd!" she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"Bee Bee....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..

  TWO MORE HOURS passed by and finally, Bee Bee began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keith...This is sooo beautiful.." she said..."Ouuuuuuuuuu."she cooed...

Watching her reach her climax was a beautiful thing...Her eyes got as wide as saucers and you couldn't tell if she was crying tears of joy or what...

I was cumming myself, like a gusher and just shaking...Bee Bee was holding me tight and kissing my shoulder.. 
We lie in each others arms...

"I wanted to do this the first day I met you..."I said..

"I know you did...but I didn't want you to think I was easy....Then after we got to know each other...It's like you lost interest.." she said..

"I never lost interest....I always checked you out...."I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...for real???..." she said...

''For real...I was always looking at you.." I said.

She had caught me a few times....She would just smile sheepishly when she did...
I rolled her over and softly entered her again...She was warm, welcoming and moist.....and her soft skin just tantalized me more...

I began kissing her breasts, her neck and her earlobes...She began kissing my neck and my chest and eventually...my lips...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! OHHHH KEITH, PLEASE.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"she moaned....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I sighed...

 Another TWO HOURS passed by..I couldn't get enough and Bee Bee was moaning and cooing and shaking and tears were running down her cheeks..

Like last time... she had had multiple orgasms..She began blowing in my ear and kissing me softly.....She was  enjoying the ride...as was I..

"OH   MY GOD Keith-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she moaned...

The bed began squeaking and the headboard began to hit the wall softly at first...

I began to cum and cum hard.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
" I moaned softly and began to shake violently...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,it's okay baby...It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyy.."cooed Bee Bee as she kissed me softly and held me tightly in her arms...I was still cumming like a gusher.....

I laid in between her legs....She blew her warm breath into my ears and played in my nappy hair...
 "You are spending the night aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah.....Sofia is not home....I might as well..."said Bee Bee...

"I'm sure they are back from that movie by now.."I said..

''Keith, stop being so naive...They didn't go to a movie..."said Bee Bee, who laughed and held me tight...

EPILOUGE-

Saturday Night and the four of us was hanging out at this bar called Josie's that we had been told about , We had a booth in the back....

The five D.J.'s were playing hot music....And Bee Bee, Sofia, Khalid and I were chowing down on hot wings and snapping our fingers to the music..

"Keith, stop staring at Bee Bee...You act like you've never seen her before.." joked Sofia..

"Maybe I'm looking at her for the first time really..and I like what I see..."I said..I hugged her softly...

''Awwwwwwwwwwww Booo.." said Bee Bee  , who planted a wet sloppy kiss on my lips..
Khalil looked at Sofia..

"Give you any ideas mami?" he asked..
"Ohhhhh pucker up papi" said Sofia...who kissed Khalil passionately...
Unknown to us... Our Supervisor, Attorney Yvette Jones was sitting across from us at the bar taking the whole thing in...She smiled...
As she downed five drinks..
"My little charges..." she said and smiled..
A man walked up to her...

"Yvette, what you trying to do, drink yourself to death?" he said, smiling..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gary, how are you?" she said...
"I'm Good....Real good..Got a new job and all.." he said..

Gary was Lt. Gary Lockwood, Philadelphia Police department..

He was tall, six four...Brown skinned ,had curly wavy hair and smooth skin...Dressed immacculately...With Green eyes that usually mesmerized women...He had used this to his advantage many times...Though not with Yvette...
"You left the Philly P.D.?" asked Yvette...


''Well I don't know if you know or not, but I got in a little trouble...." he said..

"I heard you were Lieutenant of Internal Affairs on a fast track to Captain and you got busted for sexually harrassing a fellow Internal Affairs Detective..." said Yvette.

She didn't know Detective Angie Belton-Barlow, who was in Internal Affairs under Lockwood at the time. Gary Lockwood had been obsessed with her !

"News Travels huh?" he said, laughing..

''.Bad News Travels even Faster.."said Yvette.
They both laughed...

"I was busted from Lieutenant to Detective and transferred to Robbery-Homicide...I still had a few friends in high places that kept me from falling too far down. " he said...


''Was she worth all of that Gary?"asked Yvette, smiling..


''At the time...I thought so...The things we do when we carelessly fall in love.." he said..


''Aint that the truth.."said Yvette.. "So this new job you have...What is it?" she asked..
"I'm an Investigator for The District Attorney's Office now...I'm assigned to Rockland Cambridge....Didn't you two used to date?" asked Gary Lockwood..


''For two years..We broke up earlier this year..." said Yvette..


"Aww sorry to hear it... So you still at that big law firm downtown?" he asked..


"Yeah! I haven't made partner yet...but I'm a supervisor now...Those four young people over there are my charges..All fresh out of law school , but very very good attorneys, every one of them...



Bee  Bee and I were kissing passionately in the booth.....




Khalil and Sofia were also kissing .Gary Lockwood smiled..

"You mean those four kids sucking face over there huh?" he said..

"They're very close.."said Yvette..

''I see." he said..

They both  busted out laughing....
It felt good to laugh...after crying so much!
''Yvette, how'd you get here?" asked Gary...
''I drove.." she said.
"I know a nice little spot, Quieter...Where we can have some drinks and talk, seriously..I'll drive you there and bring you back to your car..." said Gary..

"Okay Gary...let me pay my tab..."said Yvette..

She knew Gary and she knew his reputation....She knew he wanted to get in her panties....It was his reputation...He had tried once before and she had rebuffed his advances...But tonight ,She was lonely and a bit drunk...The way she had been the other night with me...And once again, she didn't care.

She looked at the four of us...

 Bee Bee was sitting on my lap, with her head on my shoulders...She was toasted......
 I didn't care...She was coming back with me, in my room....It wouldn't be the first time I had brought her home drunk or she had helped me to my room drunk...The difference is ..we'd be sleeping in the same bed...We might even have sex....
 Khalil was still kissing Sofia..

And it didn't look like they were stopping anytime soon...
Sofia looked at me...

"Keith ,Take my roomie home, she's done.."she laughed..

While across the bar-
"Gary....I've got a vintage bottle of wine at my place...Why don't you follow me there in my car?" said Yvette.
''Sounds like a plan.." he said and he paid her tab and his..
And the two of them left Josie's.....This night held possibilities for everyone...


FOR  L.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and Throwing My Panties....Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Weeeeeeeee This series is hot!

Toni said...

#Team Bee Bee!

Angie B. said...

#Team Bee Bee!

Sunflower said...

Yes...It appears Bee Bee won...For Now..You never know!

Lisa said...

#Team Bee Bee baby!

Halo said...

#Team Bee Bee All Day!

Vanessa said...

Okayyyy Bee Bee won for now...but there is no way...there isn't going to be some fall out from the night he spent with Yvette!

Brenda said...

He may be settling...Remember...Yvette told him their night together was a one off...That it was not happening again...I believe her...She's not some love struck young woman...She's been around the block ,she knows what and who is good for her and what is not!

Rita said...

I agree with Brenda...And besides...despite his crushing on Yvette,I think he's had feelings for Bee Bee all along...He did Kiss her out of the blue like two times...before they did the Hibbiity Bibbity as Olivia says...

Cheryl said...

#Team Bee Bee-LOL!