Friday, March 2, 2018

Extraction

"This is another one...The third bouquet you've had delivered to you in as many days and all with no name.." I said.

I put them in  a vase and added cold water..

"I think you're a twinge jealous..." laughed my wife Monica...

 "Well I am a little bit...I can't lie to you.."I said..

"Do you not live with me?  Have you not made love to me in twice in the past few hours???...This morning..and most of last night?...Did you not help me get dressed this morning and more importantly...Am I not wearing your wedding ring?" asked Monica..
"I know, I know ,but...we all know this big headed ,arrogant bastard is sweet on you now..." I said..

Brian Jennings had been sending Monica a bouquet of roses every day since our showdown with him in the bar...He didn't sign them, but he slyly sent Monica text messages saying they were from him and asking if he could meet her alone for lunch....

The fact that she was MY WIFE, meant nothing to him at all....I wanted to find him and beat him senseless, but with his power...I'd be helpless...he might even command me to jump off a roof or something...No Monica was the only one who wasn't affected by him...

"I know he's sweet on me...and this couldn't have worked out better if I had planned this myself.. I told Jordie and she jumped for joy...
"Oh this is perfect girl...Work it...Work it hard...And at the appropriate moment...Our Android Extraction team will be here and they'll get him...

"Android Extraction team?" I asked..

"No Human being or Many Mutants can resist his power....But Androids are machines...He can't control them...They'll restrain him...and take him back to our island , where he'll be tried and imprisoned until such time as we deem he's ready to return back to society....We have a Magnetic prison....Where he'll be housed...He'll be fed the best foods, get medical attention and exercise....We have an extensive library and computers where he'll be able to access social media...but he'll have no human contact...He's far too dangerous.."said Jordie...

''Why aren't they here? It's been a week?" said Monica.
Dr. Xavier is concocting a sedative that will put him out for at least 12 hours.....and dim his powers....
I talked to him last night....It's ready and the Extraction team is on it's way..." said Jordie.
''Good, The sooner he's out of this city...The better I'll feel." I said.
"My Hubby is jealous...It's soooo cute.." said Monica,laughing and softly rubbing my hands...

''Jealous of what? HIM?  He's ugly as sin...I don't care how much money he has...Money he wouldn't have if he hadn't bent those hapless guys will....And the only reason he's not a virgin is he's bent many women's wills....That's the only way he gets in the panties...It's certainly not his looks or his personality.."said Jordie.

"Or lack of one..."said Monica....Who looked at me...

'' Relax, you're cuter and wayyy more personable and adorable than Brian Jennings could ever be.. and plus...you've got a way huger thang in your pants than he does...I'm sure.." she whispered in my ears..

I smiled..

"Mo-Mo...Your phone is ringing..and this isn't a text.."I said.

"It's Him..."laughed Monica..

"Okay, work it girl.." said Jordie..




II-
"Hello, Detective Monica Nellis, Homicide.." said Monica.

"Hello Detective..This is Mr. Brian Jennings...I hope you liked my flowers..." he said.

"They were beautiful..." said Monica..

"I'm calling because I'd like the pleasure of your company.." he said.

"The pleasure of my company?" asked Monica..

"I can't get my mind off of you...You're all I can think about...I have to see you..." he said.

''For what? You're off the hook...My Sister wrote up Inger Nelson's death as an official suicide...And I don't think she or Kylie will be pressing sexual assault charges considering it would be damn near impossible to prosecute....You won , Goodbye." said Monica , who hung up...
"What did you hang up for?" I asked.

"If I make it too easy for him...He'll suspect something is up...Don't worry...He'll call back..." said Monica.

Jordie laughed..."She knows how to work it." she said..

"Yes...She certainly does..." I said.

Sure enough...He did call back..One Hour Later!

"Hello, Detective Monica Nellis, Homicide.." said Monica.

"Hello Detective..This is Mr. Brian Jennings...I need to see you...Alone...." he said.

''You do realize I'm married don't you? What do you want to see me for?" she asked.

"I'm crazy about you..You're all I can think about..I haven't been able to sleep since we met....You're all I think about..." he said.

"My husband said the same thing , when we first met...Take a cold shower..."said Monica..

"No!!  Wait....Have you seen your Lieutenant today?" he asked..

''What? No Why?" asked Monica.

"I happened to run into him an hour ago....Right now...He has his glock aimed at that fool, George Nelson and his girlfriend, who are tied up , by two of your uniformed officers and if I call him...He'll kill both of them on my word...See, he can't help himself...Hahahahahahahahaha..." said Brian Jennings..

''What do you want? asked Monica..

"YOU....I want you...I have to have you....Pick a nice quiet private place....No cops and no tricks...A place where you and I can get together....privately....Don't tell your husband....and leave your cell phone and any tracking device there....You've got 45 minutes..." he said..

"Alright...Okay...I know a place....A place we use as a safehouse....Meet me at this address in 30 minutes...I'll be there..." said Monica..

"This is on too much short notice for you to plan a trap....I'm on my way there now....Don't make me wait.." he said.

"Alright...Just don't hurt those people..." said Monica.. who hung up...
''What's the matter?"said Jordie..

"Nate Honey, find Lieutenant Cotton...He and two officers are under Jennings spell ,they have George Nelson and his girlfriend tied up....If I don't go to him now..They'll kill them....Take Kylie with you.."said Monica..
"Oh My God!...I can track him through his phone's GPS..." I said..

"Okay...Here is my magnetic key....Go to him...My guys will back you up..." said Jordie..

''See you this afternoon baby?" she said to me..

"That goes without saying babes...Good Luck...Take that rock headed bastard down..." I said..
"Most definitely....Nate honey...I love you baby!" she said.

"I love you too Mo-Mo.." I said..

We kissed passionately for a few minutes before she left...


III-
Brian Jennings was standing outside when Monica arrived...

"My God...You're even more sexy than your sister..." he said.

"First time I've ever heard that.." said Monica..

"Well you are...." he said and smiled...

He went to kiss her and she moved away....

He forcefully  pulled her to him...

"You're going to be nice to me..real nice or Your Lieutenant and two of your fellow officers are going to have a hard time explaining why they slaughtered two innocent people." he said.

Monica looked at him with disdain...

''Always used to getting your way huh?"

"One way or another.."he said, smiling...




Kylie , Monique and I found Lt. Cotton and the two officers...I traced his whereabouts through the GPS in his smartphone....

He didn't want to shoot these two....but he was compelled to hold them hostage.... He pointed to the phone which was on....Brian Jennings could hear everything... He had ordered them not to turn the phone off and to keep it on speakerphone so that he could both hear and bark his orders to them over the phone..

But he hadn't ordered us....

I cut the phone off....
Kylie took the guns from both officers...who looked like they were awakening from a bad dream and
and Monique untied George Nelson and his girlfriend Helen...

George yelled out...

"It's Him!  He had them under his spell, they almost killed us...What are you going to do about him?" he bellowed...

"He's being dealt with now...I assure you...You won't be having anymore trouble out of him."I said.
"Frankie I'm just glad you're okay.." said Monique..
Lt. Cotton slyly ran his hand up her skirt.....her squeezed her buttocks and rubbed her legs...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmph....it still feels good.." he said, laughing raffishly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Frankie, stop it!" Monique said, blushing like crazy.
Monique removed his hand...

"He's just fine." she said.

The two of them kissed passionately over in the corner...


Kylie and I smiled..

Meanwhile at Jordie's place....

Brian Jennings asked Monica..

''Take your bra..off.."
She unhooked her bra and slipped it off..

His eyes nearly bulged out of his head..  Then she put it back on and hooked it and fixed her clothes..

"You go to hell..." said Monica..

"You don't want to do that..." he said and picked up his phone...He smiled and shook his head..

"It's off.!!!..Your husband, he got to them.....Whyyy, whyyy do you defy me???....I'll just make someone else kill someone or themselves...Like you said...I always get what I want..." he said..

"Aren't you curious? Curious as to why you can't control me even the slightest bit?" asked Monica.

"I've thought about that....You're a mutant aren't you?  Like me?  I suspect you're a telepath.....Those are the only mutants I can't control..." He said.

"That's right...I knew you were a mutant the minute I heard the particulars of the crime...I know you're a pusher.." said Monica..

''Whether or not...I still mean to have you.." he said..

He didn't notice the flying Limo , hovering outside the window or the Androids that were unloading on the roof...

"Hello Brian...Long time No See You Bastard!" said Jordie..

He looked at her and smiled..

"Jordie...It has been a long time..." he said ,smiling...

Several Androids walked in.....They aimed guns at him...

"TELL THEM TO STAND DOWN JORDIE!" he said..

"I want to, but it's out of my hands.." she said..

All of the Androids fired needles into him...The needles contained the powerful sedative...So powerful ,it dulled his powers and began to bring him down...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...I DON'T BELIEVE IT...I've been...I've been shotttttttttttttttt!'' he said as he fell to the floor...

Dr. Xavier walked in.....

''Yes you have Brian..You'll never hurt anyone again...."he said..."Good Work Monica...Until we meet again..." he said..

"Jordie...Dr. X...You, You tricked me.."said Monica , who fell across the bed...and passed out!!!

"Sorry Mo-Mo..I didn't know that there was a change of plans until this morning...There wasn't time to tell you..."said Jordie..

''Extraction team...Take him.." said Dr. Xavier..

The  Androids lifted Brian Jennings up and boarded him on the Flying Limo...

"I trust you took your pill...?" asked Dr. Xavier to Jordie..

"I did....That's why the sedative in the air that's been flowing through this room didn't affect me...I'm surprised Monica and him didn't fall out sooner..."said Jordie..

"Come on, let's board the ship...It's time for us to depart.." said Dr. Xavier..

"What about Brian Jennings?" asked Jordie..

"Oh he's dead!!!!...or he will be within an hour...He was hit with a sedative powerful enough to drop an elephant..then a second chemical that will relax his muscles and a third chemical that will stop his heart..."  said Dr. Xavier...

"What about Monica? She really helped us a lot?" said Jordie..

''Yes she did!!!!'She'll be fine..She'll awake from the most peaceful sleep in about 90 minutes and we'll be long gone...Brian Jennings was too dangerous to live...he's a psychopath!!! We couldn't have helped him!Reckless Mutants like him would have made it bad for all mutants...He had to be extracted from life...I couldn't tell you the entire plan because Monica would have scanned your mind and being a Homicide Detective, She would have never taken part in what I ultimately knew had to be done....Come on...let's go.." he said.

"Goodbye Monica..Maybe we'll run into each other someday.." said Jordie, who kissed my sleeping wife on the cheek and joined Dr. Xavier..in the flying limo...

They took off at Hyperspeed and soon were gone!!!

TWO HOURS LATER-
"Mo Mo...Wake up baby.." I said..

Monica was lying across the bed, sound asleep...She yawned....

"They're gone..." she said..

"The Extraction team?" I asked..

"Yeah.....They took Jennings..I have a feeling that's the last anybody is ever gonna see of him.."said Monica..still yawning..

"Good Riddance.." I said..
Monica got to her feet...

"Come on honey bunny, take your Mo-Mo home...These heels hurt!" she said..
I put my arms around her..

"With pleasure." I said.

EPILOUGE-


No one ever saw or heard from Brian Jennings again....It would be awhile before Monica would tell me that she believed he was dead...

The Money he forced those Millionaires to give him was returned to them!...

Nobody who had met him missed him...Most people were glad he was gone...
Monica and I returned home....She was exhausted....She looked at me and pouted...

''The Case is over and you didn't kiss me." she said...
''Well Let's rectify that!" I said as we began to kiss softly and slowly....

I was as hard as a baseball bat and she knew it...She stroked me gently for a long while.....pretty soon I could take no more...

We kissed softly and gently....She didn't have any panties on....She had taken them off , she knew what was about to happen...I rolled her over and slowly entered her..She was already wet and as warm as an oven...something that got me very aroused and excited...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm you like that don't you?" she asked me..

''Yes...Yes lawd.." I said..

She giggled...

"Ummmmmmmmmm show me...Show your Mo-Mo how much you like her..." she whispered in my ear... 

Still without saying a word, She engulfed me in warm , slow ,sensual kisses......Soon we were making sweet tender love.....

Our bed was slowly starting to squeak...our headboard ,slowly slamming against the wall...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, give it mo-mo...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu make your mo-mo cummmmm~!" she moaned.....
"I'm right here baby, right here....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...you're driving me crazy!" I said...

I don't know what time it was...Maybe five thirty......
but FOUR TO FIVE HOURS of good sweet lovemaking passed by without stop...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Nate..still jealous of ole rockhead?" she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"No...No ...Not at all.." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..

''Good because he couldn't dream of getting any of this..." she cooed..."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....."she moaned...

  TWO MORE HOURS passed by and finally, Monica began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...That is sooo beautiful.." she said..."Ouuuuuuuuuu.I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!"she cooed...

Watching her reach her climax was a beautiful thing...Her eyes got as wide as saucers and you couldn't tell if she was crying tears of joy or what...

I was cumming myself, like a gusher and just shaking...Monica was holding me tight and kissing my shoulder..
Monica lie on top of me for a little while, then she got up, went in the bathroom and put on her baseball shirt...


Monica sat on my lap....I held her quietly...

We said nothing, we just sat quietly....
 A slight rain poured over the city... Almost like a calming influence...It had been quite an adventure..
We stared at the full moon outside our window!
..
But you know us...We couldn't sit quietly too long without kissing.......



13 comments:

James Perkins said...

INCREDIBLE...I LOVED THE ANDROID EXTRACTION TEAM!

Grover The Playboy said...

GREAT STORY! LOVED IT! ESPECIALLY THE ANDROIDS!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA TO THE CEILING!

Cheryl said...

LOL! Why are all of the comments in all caps today?? Asking for a friend! LOL!

Swaggie said...

Wow ! They killed ole boy...I wasn't expecting that!

Toni said...

Incredible ending...

Angie B. said...

Yes...This was an incredible ending..

Sunflower said...

I didn't think they were going to execute him....That was kind of foul...Who are they to decide who deserves to live and who doesn't!

Lisa said...

@Sunflower-He was a clear and present danger to the human race....With his power...He could do unimaginable crimes and who could hold him accountable...?? Professor X decided he had to go!

Vanessa said...

I agree with Lisa....We know that Nate and Monica...being Homicide Detectives would never go along with such a plan ..So he kept them in the dark and Jordie as well..It needed to be done!

Halo said...

Professor X was playing Chess ,while everyone else was playing checkers!

Brenda said...

Good Story all around!

Rita said...

Nicely done as usual!