Monday, March 5, 2018

The Mystery Of The Blue Moon Diamond

It was Taco Tuesday at a tony little eatery in Downtown Philly....Sepia and I were enjoying delicious tacos with my main man Walter "Kool Kat" Jones and his new bride, Chelsea...

"Umm these are delicious." said Sepia..

"Yes they are girlfriend...Thank you for inviting me and Walter.." said Chelsea...

 "Yeah, I'm enjoying myself....I could use a few more..." said Kool Kat...

"Kools, calm down...that's like 13 you've already downed....Drink some beer man.." I said,laughing...

"Don't be a glutton Walter.." joked Chelsea...


"I'm a big man...I got a big appetite.." laughed Kool Kat...

''Well...I can't argue with that.." I said.
 As more Tacos arrived
as well as beer...
''We are usually in Josie's on Friday Night...but Once I found out about this place...I just had to get yall here.."said Sepia..

"Who put you on to this place anyway?" I asked..

"Meek Rollins...He just bought a condo from Bonita and me and he had a few with him when we went to make settlement...They were so good...He told me the beer was cheap here too..He didn't lie.."said Sepia..

"Condo?? Meek Rollins is livin that large now?" asked Kool Kat,laughing with disbelief...

"He is....You seen him...Three of the last albums he produced got nominated for Grammy's...He just got back from California...And He's got Ingrid Rose , Reed Nelson, Downtown Rob Brown and this new singer signed up for dates in his studio this month...He's doing pretty good.." I said.

"You mean YOUR studio dont'cha Kev?" asked Kool Kat...

"He has 25 percent ownership...and he's doing quite well with his producing and managing...I'm happy for him...He's keepin his nose clean...No gambling...."I said..

''We'll see how long THAT lasts." laughed Sepia..
"I know right?" laughed Kool Kat who high fived her...

My smartphone was buzzing...

"Who is calling me on a Friday Night?" I asked..

"You'll never know if you don't answer it husband.."laughed Sepia...as more tacos came..

II-
"Hello ,is this Kevin Morris?"came the voice...

"It is....and who am I speaking to?" I asked.

"My name is Henry S. Lott.." he said..

"Henry S. Lott.. THE HENRY S. LOTT, the wealthy developer?" I asked..

"Let me clarify that....That's my dad!  I'm Henry S. Lott Jr..but yes....I am a man of means..." he said.

"How do you even know me?" I asked..

"I have a network of people who work for me who's business it is to know who I can turn to for help in special matters..." he said.
"And you need my help?" I asked.

"Yes....I've been told you are the one to go to when you can't go to anyone else.." he said..

"Like the police?" I said..

"You are good..Look, I know it's Friday, you're out with your wife and friends....Can we meet sometime tomorrow?" he asked...

"I'm drinking, presumably late tomorrow afternoon.." I said..

He laughed...

"Fine...I'll text you my address...And mind you...I'd like this business I have with you kept at the apex of discretion.." he said..

"Fine...What kind of uh business is it?" I asked.

"The kind that can't be discussed on the phone...but I tell you it's worth 100K to you ,plus additional expenses.." he said...

"Well Okay....I like that kind of business..." I said...

"I'll text you my address and phone number ...I'll see you then.." he said..

''Alright then..." I said...
"You got a case husband?" asked Sepia..

"Yeah...and you'll never guess who my client is..Henry S. Lott.." I said..

"Money Bags?" said Kool Kat...

"Junior...but he's offering a big payday.." I said..
"One day you've got to write a book about all of your adventures Kevin..."said Chelsea...

''Maybe I will..If I live to be old.."I said..

III-
That night when we got home, Sepia and I took separate showers... Kimberly was not home...She was with Robert and Bonita Foxworth....on a sleepover with their little girl...

''Well lover...We have the whole house to ourselves...and it's Friday Night...What do you want to do?" asked Sepia...


"Are you really asking me that?" I said, smiling..

"I know right?" she said and opened my bathrobe...

"OHHHH MY GOODNESSS....You don't make any sense, being that hard and that huge.." she said as we kissed passionately and she softly stroked me...
"It doesn't make any sense you being this sexy.." I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Flattery will get you everywhere..." said Sepia in between hot kisses...
We retreated to the bedroom....where we wound up on top of the bed..we didn't bother to turn back the covers.....I  entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...

FIVE to SIX hours of lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."
"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"You feel good.., you feel good baby...?/" she cooed.

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"I moaned..

Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 

 "KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...

 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!
 "Ummmmph, ouuuuuuuuuu you were really putting it down tonight....What came over you.?" asked Sepia, dazed and out of breath....

I just smiled....

"Nasty!" she said and laid her head against my chest and slowly drifted off to sleep!

IV-
I met Henry S. Lott in his suite the next day....I took Kool Kat with me...Upon seeing Kool Kat, Henry looked a little perturbed...

''Mr. Morris...I thought I asked you to come alone...This is of the utmost of confidence..." he said..

"Mr.Jones is one of my most trusted associates...he goes where I go.." I said.

Kool Kat's baleful stare intimidated him a little....
He pointed to his safe....It was obvious it had been blown....Then he showed me a photograph..A photograph of what was stolen..

"That Mister Kevin is the Blue Moon Diamond...worth millions....I was keeping it here in my safe...Somebody bypassed my elaborate security system and stole it.. Nobody was supposed to know it was here.." he said.

''And yet somebody did..."I said.

"When my alarm is on....This room is motion sensitive...Without the keycard to let you in...the slightest motion will set off the alarm and send a signal to the police.....Not to mention the safe is electric...If someone were to open it..It would stop the current ,which would set off another alarm..."he said..

Kool Kat looked at the Safe....He sniffed, then he looked at a small liquid...near the lock....

"Mercury" he said..

''What?" I asked.
"Your safe cracker used Mercury...That substituted for the electrical current and kept the current running while he cracked the safe...This guy is good...A professional.." said Kool Kat..
''And he used some kind of device...Some kind of Magnetic charge to bypass your security system.."I said.

Years of working with Lockpick Johnson and Peeping Tom and my five new operatives with ties to the intelligence community had taught both Kool Kat and I a lot about bypassing security systems and cracking safes....
"You guys are good...Now I need you to find it..." said Henry...

"You say nobody knew that Diamond was here?  You're wrong...Somebody had to know...This was a professional safecracker or Box Man....You think he just happened upon your suite and got lucky? I don't think so...Somebody knew and somebody put him on to this..You owe anybody money?"I asked..

"No...No...but I need that Rock back and as soon as possible..It's worth millions..."he said...
"This Hotel has cameras...." I asked..

It did, but the clever thief had disabled them for the hour it took him to get in and steal the Blue Moon Diamond...He was as good as Lockpick Johnson or any one of my operatives...
''Damn it...What are you going to do now?" asked Henry..
"Let me worry about that....I'll be in touch...Come on Walter.." I said..

V-
"Kev, what's he doing with something that valuable in his hotel suite safe...?" asked Kool Kat..

"Good Question...Maybe he'll tell us .."

"What's the next move?" asked Kool Kat..


"Well, we hack into Street and Traffic Cam footage..See if we turn up anything...and we visit some Fences..."I said..

"This is too heavy duty for the ragamuffins we know in the hood!"said Kool Kat...

"You're absolutely right "came a honey sweet voice....

It was Bonnie Shay...Attorney, One time Assistant District Attorney, One time Public Defender and now an Insurance Investigator..
"Mrs. Shay."said Kool Kat....

"Hello Mr. Jones.."said Bonnie, almost seductively...

"Bon Bon...What is your involvement in this?"I asked..."Let me guess...Cyclops Insurance has the paper on the Blue Moon Diamond?" I said..

"That's right...It's worth a cool six million dollars and we have it insured for more...now it's stolen and it has to be returned.." she said..

"Wait a minute....Jr. Told me he wanted this handled with the utmost discretion...The police don't know that it was stolen...How do you know?" I asked..

"Young Junior stole it from his father, the real owner and I've been tasked to find it...I know we are kind of working on opposite sides here...but can we work together on finding it first then iron out the details of who gets it?"said Bonnie..

This Moon Diamond was already more trouble than it was worth...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

James Perkins said...

Kevin's back!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice to See Kevin, An Escapades Original!

Swaggie said...

My boy Kev is back!

Toni said...

I love Kevin and Sepia's relationship!

Sunflower said...

This seems like a classic Kevin Mystery I like it!

Angie B. said...

Kevin and Sepia are Escapades first family!

Lisa said...

I love Bonnie Shay...Make her a permanent fixture in the Kevin stories!

Halo said...

I love Bonnie Shay too! She appears in the Olivia/Beverly stories a lot too!

Vanessa said...

This looks like classic Kevin!

Brenda said...

Kevin is working for the person who stole it, Bonnie Shay is working for her insurance company and ore than likely, the rightful owner....This is going to be interesting!

Rita said...

I smell a conflict of interests here,Kevin is working for the person who stole it, Bonnie Shay is working for her insurance company and ore than likely, the rightful owner...I hope this doesn't result in fiction...Kevin and Bonnie have been such great allies in the past!

Cheryl said...

I'm sure they will work this out...They have to find this diamond first...

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!