Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Marinaville

The Marina was beautiful.....It was hard to believe that this mostly man made wonder was just 100 miles North of Philadelphia....

The town was very quaint.... The population was mostly white...retired...A strange place for the Black Scuba Divers Association to come for it's annual dives...

The rooms were beautiful.....

''Wow, this is nice..." said Bee Bee as she dropped her luggage...

"Yeahhhhh, I'm going to like this.." I said..Smiling salaciously....

"Close that door Keith..." said Bee Bee...

I closed the door...
''Sofia and I didn't just buy new clothes....We stopped by Victoria's Secret and picked up a few things too.." she whispered to me as she pulled out different lingerie...Which nearly made my eyes pop out of head, imagining Bee Bee in it...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh niccccccccccccceee.."I said smiling..

"I thought you'd like that.."said Bee Bee giggling...

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately....

"Ummmmm don't get too excited just yet....We are supposed to meet downstairs in about a half hour..." laughed Bee Bee...

I continued to kiss her....I tried to unhook her bra...but she stopped me and pulled her sweat shirt down...

"Keitttttttttttttth, stopppppppppppppp now...Calm down....Maybe I should have waited to tell you..."she laughed...
Directly across the hall from us , Sofia and Khalil hadn't waited...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."Sofia Moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." moaned Khalil...
He had her humped over the bed...had her panties down and was going to town....In fact they had been doing it. for close to an HOUR and A HALF.... They didn't seem to be ready to stop anytime soon...

The bed was squeaking so hard it sounded like the legs might break off...


Sofia blew softly in his ear.....
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned...He came quicker than he would have wanted to....


"Ouuu papi that was nice...We gotta get washed up we are supposed to meet everybody downstairs in a few.." said Sofia..

''What for? We know everybody? We work together..."joked Khalil..
"Ohhhh hush up..."Laughed Sofia as she got up, fixed her clothes and went into the bathroom....

Khalil sat on the side of the bed, dazed...

"WOW!" was all he could muster...

II-
The bar was beautiful , with a nice view of the water....
The drinks were good and cheap too...That was a surprise...I liked that..

So did the girls..Who were hooked on Citris Martini's now..


 Yvette Jones sat with our new investigator ,Jade Lee...

"So Jade...You met anybody special yet?" she asked...
''I have....Another cop..He's A Lieutenant on the Philadelphia Police Force...He's divorced.....We met the last time I was here on a case...Very nice guy...His name is Danny Ho...

We've been talking since I got back in the states..."said Jade..

"Just talking?" asked Yvette...

"Yeah..We are supposed to go out when we get back..." said Jade..

"I'm kinda seeing a guy....Because of where he works...We haven't made our relationship known to the public....I don't know what we are doing..."she said and stared at her drink...


"The sex is off the hook though..."said Jade, laughing...

Yvette laughed-"Oh My God Jade....it is mind blowing..." she admitted...

Both women laughed...Just then, the four of us walked up...


"Sorry We are late." I said.
"Yeah ,We were unpacking.."said Bee Bee ,smiling sheepishly.. 

We really were unpacking, she had to fight me off of her..I couldn't wait until we were alone tonight in that room.....She asked me..
"Have you always lusted over me like this?"
"It was my best kept secret...." I said, smiling sheepishly...

''Sofia and I both used to catch you looking at me...but I never thought much of it...Why didn't you say something? I was wishing and hoping you'd notice me for the longest..." she said..

"You were so No Nonsense....I just thought, you know....You wouldn't be down for me..."I had said...
''Well it was kind of cute...Those ambush kisses of yours...You forced me to come to you.." she said..

"How about an uh Ambush kiss right now?" I said...
''Ugh Ugh....Tonight....We can kiss as much as you like and more...We don't have time....Come on, help me unpack.." she had said..


 "Yeah, so were we...Uh unpacking!The rooms are great.."said Khalil.. Truth was...They hadn't unpacked at all...
They had made sweet love....for an hour and a half....He just kept looking at Sofia,like he'd seen her for the first time...totally amazed at her sexy body and soft skin...
"Yes they are...We can't wait to start working.." said Sofia...Who was like me thinking she couldn't wait until they were  in that room alone...

Yvette looked at us....Then she looked at Jade...

"My babies....They have no idea how much I love them....and how proud of them I am.." she said ,beaming.."I hand picked them on the basis of their high bar scores...and sterling law school grades...I had no idea that they knew each other and were kind of like a clique.." said Yvette laughing..

''Which is why their scores were so simular...They're a team." said Jade, smiling...

III-

"Our client's mother is supposed to meet us here..." explained Yvette....

A pretty Blonde White Woman saw us and walked over to where we were sitting
'' Hello...I'm Katie...Katie Dourdain....I'm uh a friend of Jetty Dukes...You must be Yvette...Yvette Jones...??" she said
"Uh yes...Yes I am..." said Yvette...

''He told me you were coming.. Is this your staff?" she asked..

"These are associates of mine ,who will be working with me...

''Attorney Keith Jones.."
''Attorney Beatrice Evans..We call her Bee Bee."
''Attorney Khalil Ahmed.."
''And Attorney Sofia Garcia.."
"And Ms. Jade Lee...Our Investigator...She was a Homicide Detective with the Tokyo Police department before coming to the U.S. to work with us..."said Yvette..
She looked at us....I knew what she was thinking...What an assorted bag of nuts..but she didn't say it...

''My..... Five lawyers and an Investigator... Jeddy really delivered....I was just expecting you..." she said, still surprised by our racial diversity...We did represent the spectrum...
''What is your connection to Jeddy?" asked Jade..
''I uh was a dive instructor....He is in the uh Black Scuba Divers Association....I often dove with some of the guys..to uh maintain safety.....Jeddy and I became quite close....."she said..


Khalil and I looked at each other and smiled..
We knew exactly how CLOSE she and Jeddy Dukes probably were...   This was a pretty big favor we were doing for him...and he was bank rolling us...Hotel fees, legal fees....I'll bet they were close....


She probably turned him out!!



I'm betting Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee, Sofia and Jade thought the same thing....

IV-
"I guess I should give you the particulars of the case..." she sighed....

"My Son, Jered Dourian...Is a sensitive boy...A quiet artsy type....He is accused of raping and killing a girl here in the town...He's been in the county jail for four months...I fired the public defender they got him...He kept trying to get him to plead to manslaughter and light sexual assault for a minimum of 15 years...Jered says he didn't do it...so we decided to plead not guilty...." she said..

 "If convicted what does he face?" asked Yvette..

"The Death Penalty!" she said grimly....

Damn it...and Damn Mcclusky and Jeddy giving me a heavy case like this..Thought Yvette...She was so glad she had us with her to help...
"You can go by the courthouse and get the preliminary transcripts and maybe the Sherrif will give you the arrest report.." she said..

''We'll begin working on it in the morning.."said Yvette.. At any rate , They all might be here more than a few days...Possibly weeks...she thought....

V-
We met in Yvette's room, which was down the hall from us...
"As you can see  I have everything we'll need in here..." she said..
There were law books,
Laptops and tablets and phones....
And a high powered camera with a telephoto lense...That was probably for Jade...
''We just got here...We are tired...You guys probably want to get back to your rooms...You want to play some cards? " she asked..

We wound up playing spades....Me and Ms. Yvette


were partners...


Bee Bee and Sofia were partners.....
Jade watched...

"I do not yet know how to play American card games..." she said.

"I'll teach you Jade....Next time we are in here.."said Khalil...

We played for a few hours...Bee Bee and Sofia beat the pants off of us...I'm glad it wasn't for money....Then the four of us retired to our rooms...

Bee Bee and I were four doors down....


This was the first time we were actually sharing a room together....I mean she spent the night in my apartment and I'd spent the night in hers...but this time we would be staying together ...And neither of us had to leave the other in the morning...

We made the best of it...As promised ,once inside the room ,we began kissing like it was nobodies business and clothes came off...
We tore into each other like hungry wolves...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, " she moaned...

"Bee Bee...you are sooo soft...oh my godddd!" I moaned...
In no time we were both in bed...making sweet love....
Sofia and Khalil were in the room directly across from us...
"I waited all night for us..." he whispered..

"Here I am papi, all yours.." said Sofia..
Their clothes seemed to evaporate as the made passionate love , first up against the wall and then in bed..

with all the time in the world....
Jade walked past our rooms...She was two doors away...She heard the beds squeaking from both rooms...She smiled..

"Ohh Myyy" and went in her room

but for Yvette, the night was long...She missed Gary....She was by herself...He could have at least called, she thought...

She looked at her phone....He had called!!!.....Three times....and there was a text from the day before she hadn't seen...

She smiled from ear to ear.... Still she was by herself tonight!!!

She envied Me and Bee Bee,

and Khalil and Sofia


She was no fool, She knew we were screwing each others brains out right now...
She missed having Gary's arms around her after he had screwed her senseless...She hated sleeping alone tonight....
She stared out at the Marina,and the night time sky... it was pretty...She wondered what Gary was doing at this moment...If he was thinking of her! she hated herself for thinking that!

(TO BE CONTINUED)




3 comments:

Sunflower said...

I've been reading your three blogs since 2008.....This makes ten years now!!Many other people have stopped writing blogs...They've drifted to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,Snap Chat...But your blogs and this one in particular continue to give me life!

Keith said...

Thank You! For your support!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!