Friday, March 16, 2018

Just Goin With It

Yvette argued successfully for a change of Venue citing that she doubted her client could get a fair trial in Marinaville...

The District Attorney argued vehemently against that..but Yvette , who looked more energetic and sexy than ever was on point and a force to be recokened with...

Bee Bee had done her hair the night after the second preliminary hearing...And She Yvette and Sofia
had rented a car as to not be so obvious and had driven to the nearest mall and picked up some new outfits...

I observed how they seemed to be bonding and getting even closer than before on this trip.....
Gary , who we all knew was staying with her was having  a great effect on her....She seemed Happier, Breezier with him around...

He bought me a tumbler of coffee while the girls were out one day and said to me...

"You know...Yvette loves you all....She thinks the world of you guys....But she really thinks the highest of you...She thinks you're something special...as an Attorney and as a friend...She trusts you more than anyone..And I'm sure you've figured a few things out by now.."he said.

This kind of through me off guard....I was relieved that he apparently didn't know that Yvette and I had slept together awhile ago...What he meant was that I'd figured out he was the conduit that was getting us sensitive information in a couple of trials we had before we got Jade Lee as our investigator.
"Yeah I have.."I said....
"I know...and I trust you in the future to do as you've done...Watch Ms. Yvette's back....Because believe me, she watches you and your friends...She's trying to get you guys offices right now.." he said..

I smiled..
"You and Bee Bee huh?" he said and smiled..."She's fine...and she's smart....You did alright for yourself Keith, you're my kind of guy..." he said..

So either Yvette had told him about us or he had observed us....It wasn't hard to see...We were after all bunking together on this trip...

While at the mall.....
Khalil's eyes nearly popped out of his head...

"Ms. Yvette.....WOW!" he said..

"You like huh?  Bee Bee did my hair and your girlfriend picked out the outfit.." she said..

"He likes...I know that speechless look.." joked Sofia..

"I was speechless last night when you had on those green and white panties and matching see through bra.." he  whispered to Sofia...
"Wait til you see what I'm wearing tonight.." she whispered to him and rubbed his hands softly...
"You look happy Ms. Yvette..." said Bee Bee, smiling..

"I am for the moment....I hope I'm not being silly..." said Yvette...
"Just go with it Ms. Yvette...Enjoy the moment.." said Bee Bee...

"You are so wise young lady..."said Yvette ,smiling...

Bee Bee's phone rang....It was me..

"Hi Baby.." she said sweetly...

"Hey Girl...I'm at the courthouse...Good News...We've been granted a change of venue...Thing is....Trial starts tomorrow!!  Are we ready?" I asked..

Bee Bee looked at everybody...

"That was Keith...We have been granted a change of venue...but the trial begins tomorrow...We ready?" asked Bee Bee..
"I would have liked another day...but I can go tomorrow...You guys ready?" asked Yvette..

"I'm ready" said Khalil..

"I'm Ready.."said Sofia..
"You know I am..." said Bee Bee...
Yvette took the phone.....

''We are ready!....Where is this place?"she asked..

"It's called Tangie's Garden...It's 25 miles away....30 to 45 minute drive or less...I'm ready if you guys are.."I said..

"Then tomorrow...We go.."said Yvette..
"The uh Undersherriff was not a happy camper..."I said laughing..

"That's because he, his son and his daughter are going to be called as hostile witnesses....
Jade served them all.....They are not only pissed...they're scared too!.." said Yvette....
Bee Bee took the phone...

"I'm on my way home baby..." she said...

"I can't wait to see you..."I said..

Bee Bee smiled and blushed...

"I-I can't wait to see you either.." she said...

Sofia smiled at her friend...

''Wowwww...you're really gone over Keith...As Long as I've known you, I've never seen you like this over anybody..." she said..

"I try to hold back some of it...but it's hard...I really love him so much...I think I always did.." said Bee Bee..
"Take your own advice..Go with the moment.." said Yvette, hugging her..
"You guys ready?" asked Khalil..



Sofia, Bee Bee and Yvette got in the rental car and they all left, headed back to our hotel..

II-
 The Trial began in the town of Tangie's Garden....While we might have been ready , their District Attorney purely was not , but was too proud to admit it...First he had the wrong transcripts from another case, which held us up a day and then he was called away on a family emergency ,which held us up two days...Two days for better preparation.



Yvette and I and Khalil basically picked the jurors we wanted with no problem from him at all...And then arguments began....


Yvette and Bee Bee began opening arguments in Jered's defense...after the D.A. , whose head and heart really wasn't into this case....

He paraded several forensic experts....All of whom agreed with us...That Jered's DNA was not amongst the DNA found in the car....Nor were his prints....

They paraded the Undersherrif's daughter...The one eyewitness to the crime...

 Sofia asked her about what happened...Then asked her why none of the other witnesses, whom the prosecution called remembered seeing Jered in the car?  She didn't know..
I asked her if it wasn't true that her brother had a thing for the deceased girl and that she knew the deceased girl had no interest whatsoever in her brother...

She responded that she didn't know...

Khalil then dropped the bomb....

He asked her if she knew that the DNA found in the car and in the semen, found in the girl's panties had a genetic link to her??

She was astounded......

He explained that that only meant that someone in her family was in that car...
Yvette called her brother, The Undersheriff's son to the stand... He was very nervous and he couldn't seem to recall where he was on the night of the murder...
Jade had noticed him drinking coffee one morning..
She retrieved the coffee cup with his DNA and a latent print on it.....She took it to an independent lab and had it examined...The results were devestating..

Yvette said to him...

"That's your fingerprint on the car we found and your semen in the girl's panties and on the car seat...." she said..

I produced a diary in which he had photographs of the girl and all kind of lurid sexual fantasies written down.....

"You killed Valarie Nellis didn't you? Your sister saw YOU in that car that night didn't she...And she lied on Jered, the town loner to cover up for you...DIDN'T she...?" I demanded..

" .." he yelled..

His Father, Undersherriff Wyatt Jennings yelled out...

''Shut your damn mouth BOY!!!...SHUTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!!" he yelled...

"EVEN DRUNK SHE WOULDN'T EVEN KISS ME!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..I didn't mean to hurt her....I just wanted a little kindness...a little consideration...She kept screamin and yellin and I hit her...I hit her until she stopped screamin...Then I made sweet love to her in the back seat with my friends...." he yelled...

The courthouse was a buzz!


His Father, Undersherriff Wyatt Jennings yelled out...

''Shut your damn mouth BOY!!!...SHUTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!! YOU IS THE STUPIDEST BOY I EVER SEEN!" he yelled...

The Judge banged his gavel...

"ORDER!! ORDER IN MY COURT!!! ORDER!!!" he yelled...

The Undersherriff glared angrily at us and stomped his foot...

"I want you guys outta my town....by sundown tonight!!! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he yelled....

With that...

Jered was exonerated... Billy Jennings was taken into custody on First Degree Murder charges and rape..he gave us the names of the other two boys with him and they were arrested and charged too...

Undersherrif Wyatt Jennings and his daughter weren't charged with anything, but they should have been....
Katie hugged her son and kissed his forehead and profusely thanked all of us...

"You saved my boy   ...You saved my boy...!I can't thank you enough..." she said..

"You can thank your friend Jetty...he came through for you.."said Yvette..

"Oh did he?" she said..

Yvette looked at us...

"And my family came through for me..." she said and hugged all of us..





"I couldn't have done this without you...You too Jade!" she said..

'Just doing my job!" laughed Jade..."Now...We'd better get packed and get out of his town.." she said.

"Let's get out of here...Get us something to eat...Somewhere besides the Marina...and then get out of his town"I said..

''Forget him...He can't force us out if we've broken no laws...He knows that! Could you drop me off at the Marina?  Uh there is somebody I uh have to see..."said Yvette..




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" said Bee Bee, Sofia and Jade....
''Ohhhh Stop it you guys.." said Yvette, blushing something crazy!

Gary had stayed back to make sure our rooms weren't compromised....


III-
He was there waiting when we dropped Yvette off..

"Sooo how did everything go?" he asked..

''We got an acquittal.." she said cooly..
''So where did the youngins go?" he asked.
"In town to get something to eat...?" she said..

'What about me? I'm Hungry..." he said..
"I think you can wait a little while longer , before you eat.."said Yvette seductively and kissed Gary....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god....yesss.." he said and they walked to her room...

She closed the door...and locked it..
He stood there naked...holding her....She softly stroked his penis...

"Mmmmmmmmmmm still want to go and eat?" she asked..

"It can wait...." he said....as she continued to stroke him....

"I thought so..." she said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yvette..." he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garrrry!" she cooed..

Soon they were in bed making sweet love...the bed squeaking like crazy...the headboard softly slamming against the wall...

That night, Unknown to us...Jetty Dukes drove into town....He met up with his former dive instructor, Katie Dourdain...

"I heard my friends got your boy off.." he said..

"Oh Jetty they did....I am forever in your debt!" said Katie..

"Well Sexy Mama...There is one way you can pay me back.." he said and winked..

"Ohh Jetty...How long have you been trying to get me in bed..?" she asked..

"For years.....and you kept sayin no...Now I did you a monumental favor.." he said..

"I suppose you did...I could have never of afforded those lawyers..." she said and sighed..
That night in a small motel room ,near the Marina..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwd girl..what'chooo sayyyyy!"moaned Jetty as Katie moved up and down on his hard and waiting penis...She had to admit...he did feel good..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Jetttttttttttttttty!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuu Jetty work me...work me like a job!"

He was losing his mind going in and out of her....She was surprisingly very wet and very soft....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Jettttttttttttttttttttyyy!" she moaned..

"Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd girl, you got any other relatives in any trouble?" he moaned..

"Oh hush up!" she laughed....

The bed was rocking from side to side and rattling....The headboard was cracking....

''Whoooooo lawd girl, what'chooo say?" moaned Jetty...

EPILOUGE:
It was great being home and in Philly Again... Ms. Yvette gave us all the next three days off...
At Our Apartment complex....Bee Bee and Sofia ordered Pizza and the four of us had Pizza in their apartment...

 "I really enjoyed most of this trip....I felt so close to you Keith, waking up to you every morning..."said Bee Bee..
 "Yeah, I felt close to you too...I kind of hate to go back to sleeping alone ..." I said...Dreading walking upstairs to my cold apartment...
 "Yeah Me too...That was the best part of the trip...Us being bunked up.."said Khalil...Who dreaded taking that elevator ride up to his floor...and his cold apartment...At least Bee Bee and Sofia had each other in their cozy apartment...
"Awwww...Well we could spend one last night with you guys...Couldn't we roomie?" said Sofia..

"Oh ,I was planning to...And in the morning...We can all take our laundry to the laundromat and our clothes to the dry cleaners...Before the guys take us to Breakfast" said Bee Bee...Ever the little deal maker..
"Sounds like a fair deal to me.."said Khalil.."
"Good, then it's a deal then.." said Sofia...
''Works for me.." I said...

The four of us were like a collective...inseparable...I hoped we'd always be this close........
And at Jade's Apartment...She was getting a visitor...
"Hello?" she said and opened the door...It was Danny Ho..
"Hello Jade...I'd heard you got back today..." he said..

"Sgt Ho.." she said and smiled..."Come in..." she said, smiling..

"It's Lieutenant Ho now..." he said..


 "Ouuu, you've moved up...I like that..." she said, laughing as he smiled sheepishly and closed the door behind them...
The night however belonged to Ms. Yvette, Who had just finished a delicious meal at Penns Landing with Gary...

"That was nice....It was nice going someplace besides Josies.." she said..

"Or Your or My place" Gary added..
"I wasn't going to say that, but yes..." said Yvette...as they walked along..
Penns Landing...
"There are a couple of movies I'd like to see...We can go to them and uh perhaps we can take a weekend next month down to Baltimore...The Inner Harbor.." said Gary.
''Really? Now that would be nice.." said Yvette....
"Now that you're officially my woman...We can do those things.." he said..
"So you're my boyfriend now huh? We are a couple...an item?" asked Yvette Jokingly....

''Are you this hard on every man that likes you?" Gary asked ,now exasperated..
Yvette laughed...

"No ,just you!" she said..."BOYFRIEND!" she said and took his hand in hers.....

"Thank goodness.." said Gary.....
 She kissed him softly...Soon they were kissing passionately.....

"Ummmmmmmmm let's go back to your place and do some boyfriend and girlfriend stuff..." she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Yes...Let's do that.." he moaned...

Yvette giggled...

Tonight felt magic...Tonight she felt as giddy as she did the night before Christmas when she was a little girl

No comments: