Monday, March 26, 2018

Point Breezy

Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, My pretty little wife...was sitting in a bar in Point Breeze enjoying a drink...
When a very stylish car drove up!
Two guys got out of the car...Both White...Both tall, about her age, athletic build, blonde hair...One had a camera...

The one with the camera saw her and smiled at her...She smiled back...He walked over to her and said in Spanish...

"Can I buy you a drink pretty lady?"

Carlotta smiled and showed him that she had a drink...

The other guy smiled..

He then asked her in Spanish if he and his partner could sit with her..

Carlotta answered in spanish..

"It's a free country ,go ahead..."   Then she asked him in Spanish...''Why are we conversing in Spanish?...I do speak English..?"
The Bartender , who was Puerto Rican ,laughed......

The other guy laughed...

"You don't look Puerto Rican and you guys aren't from Spain..." said Carlotta...

"Nah...We are from D.C. Up here visiting...Georgetown to be exact....I have a degree in International Studies....I speak Spanish and French..."said the guy with the camera...

"Ohhhh so you were  trying to impress me...eh?" said Carlotta...

They all laughed...

"Yeah...Did I?" he asked.

"You did...You speak spanish well for a yankee..." laughed Carlotta..

They all laughed again...

"Do I speak it well enough for you to uh have dinner with me?  We can converse in Spanish and English..?" he said..


"I'm sorry but I'm married...My husband is on his way here now..."said Carlotta...

She showed him her wedding bands....

He shook his head and smiled..

"A fine mamasita like you just had to be married....Damnn...and you are saying a taste in that red dress, you wear it well...."He said.. "My name is Carl, Carl Jansen and this is my brother..Bobby..." he said..

"Carl...I am Carlotta..Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace..." she said..

"Damn..Carlotta...Carl, we were meant to be together.." he laughed..

"Maybe in another lifetime..."laughed Carlotta...
II-
I was a world away, or rather halfway across the city in court, or rather leaving court...
I am Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace, I prosecute Homicides and other major crimes....Waiting for me was my good friend, Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren, of the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police Department..She investigates Major Homicides and Major Criminals....

''So How Did it go?" she asked..
"GREAT!  Thanks to Angie's incredible undercover work...We got an indictment on him ...Three counts of money laundering...One count of attempted bribery of a public official. She can come in from out of the cold now...We have more than enough to snag him..."I said..

"If Angie doesn't watch herself, The Feds are going to take her from me..."laughed Sissy...
Detective Angela Belton-Barlow had been undercover for six weeks now...Pretending to be the Mayor's Deputy Chief of Staff....She had caught the eye of Real Estate Developer Ronnie Henderson and in no time had him eating out of her hands...She was able to get close to him and get an enormous amount of information...Just like when she was undercover with Manny Spain..

"He is head over heels in love with her...He's told her everything...Well almost everything.. He's admitted his relationship with Sisqo Santangelo, who we suspect of selling a package of high grade Heroin and opiates to all of the drug crews in West, Soiuthwest, North, South and part of the Northeast of Philadelphia and who is making inroads into Manyunk, Roxborough, Andorra and the main line...That he's laundering his money through Henderson's lucrative construction business...

Thanks to micro listening devices,Angie had placed in his loft by Hop and Jimmy


 , his bedroom and his car..With her help...They had even cloned his cell phones...The Money Laundering  case we've been was building against Ronnie Henderson, along with Sharon and the FBI

 has been growing by leaps and bounds... They had never been able to get this close to him or anyone like him before.."said Sissy..
"All this and uh she didn't have to sleep with him?" I asked..

''She told me and uh don't mention this to Jimmy...That she did have to kiss him and make out with him a few times

and she uh did give him a hand job in his car once...She said she was so disgusted, she went home and showered for hours...but that was it...He's really trying hard to get her in the bed...but now she can come in...She did good work.."said Sissy..
"Yes she did...She used a micro camera to photograph as many of his books as possible and she gained the access codes to all of his off shore accounts....This was proof to how lax he had gotten and how much he trusted her....She carefully stored all of her information in zip drives...She dropped everything off in designated spots like Bridget Jones Lingerie Stores,


 Sam Mother's Diner


,Aqua Bar


 and Josies

where
 Sirena,
Sharon, Hop
or Jimmy


 intercepted it and passed it on to Carlotta,

who is covering her, along with two plain clothes guys from Vice and two plain clothes guys from Narcotics...She had been doing this for two weeks.."I added...


Carlotta was at a bar now called "Point Breezey", where she was supposed to deliver a message to Angie..
"You know, the shame of it is...We put in all this work on Henderson and he isn't our real target..."laughed Sissy...

"I know...Henderson is a wanna be... He wants to be a playa....but when he sees a 10 year sentence,possibly in Federal Prison awaiting him...I'm bettin he'll roll on Sisquo Santangelo like nobodies business..."I said..

''And we'll have taken down one of the biggest Kingpin's yet."laughed Sissy..

III-
Meanwhile halfway across the city..Developer Ronnie Henderson was receiving a phone call...

"Hello!"

"Ronnie baby...It's me...Sisquo...." came the voice..

"Man you picked a bad time to call me...I'm uh kind of busy...If you know what I mean and I know you do.." he laughed..

Angie was sitting next to him in his sports car ,which oddly enough looked just like the one the two guys who were entertaining Carlotta were driving..

Sisquo laughed...

"You got the uh Mayor's Deputy Chief of Staff with you huh?" he laughed..."You dirty dog...You finally gonna hit that huh?" he said..

Ronnie laughed..

"Yeah man if you get off the phone.." he said..

"I can't...I hate to say this...but I got bad news for ya....Our guy at court just called me..Keith Wallace got three indictments on you for Money Laundering...They got a Bolo out on you as we speak..." he said..

"WHAT?  I thought your lawyer had this handled?" screamed Ronnie..

"Hey man...it was above my head...They had information out the wazoo...Looks like they got you cold man.." said Sisquo...

"Oh My God...What are we going to do? I can't go to jail man...I can't do any time.."said Ronnie..

"Relax...I got it covered...Tell me where you are...A Man is coming to meet with you...He'll have a briefcase with enough money to last you the rest of your life....A Passport and round trip airline tickets..." said Sisquo..

"For two?" he said..

"FOR ONE! , Lose the skirt....Get to the airport and get out of Philly as soon as possible..Sooner, rather than later..."said Sisquo...

"Okay...And Sisquo...Thank You man.." said Ronnie Henderson..

"Hey man, thank you...You done wonders for me..We had a nice run...I appreciate workin with you...I always take care of my friends.." said Sisquo...

"Damn man...Thank you.." He said...

"My guy will meet you wherever you say to meet you.." said Sisquo..

"What's the matter Ronnie?" asked Angie..

"Babes...That rotten ADA Keith Wallace has indicted me on three counts of money laundering...I gotta leave town...but don't worry....When I get secure...I'm gonna call you..Send for you...I promise..." he said...

"Oh Ronnie.." she said..

"Look, can I drop you off anywhere? I have to get out of town immediately..." he said..

"Uh Okay...this is so sudden...Look...How about that bar....Point Breezy's? " she said and he pulled up in back of a car that was the exact twin of his car..

Angie's eyes got as large as saucers...

"Oh My God....It looks exactly like your car..."said Angie..

Ronald was surprised himself..

"Yeah, how about that?"he said marveling the car...

He kissed Angie so passionately that he came in his pants..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned..

"I'll see you baby!" she smiled and got out as quick as she could..

"Damn ,I wish I had more time..."he said...

She smiled...and waved...

He pulled off, Just then the two white boys, came out and got into their ride and pulled off in the same direction...

Angie walked into the bar where she saw Carlotta sitting..

Carlotta waived her over..She had already ordered a drink for her..

Angie smiled and sat down...
''Hey girl thanks..."said Angie as she sipped her drink..

"Boss Lady says you can come in....They got indictments on him ...Three counts..Money Laundering...You did good work mami." said Carlotta..

"Good...I couldn't take much more with him....He's like an Octopus, all hands...And no control....He's cum in his pants twice and I haven't even slept with him...Ewwww...But we got problems...Somebody tipped him off about the indictments....He's supposed to meet somebody somewhere...and get Plane tickets and a passport...and money...I didn't get the information before he ditched me.."said Angie..

"News travels fast huh?" said Carlotta...
"I'll say.."said Angie..

IV-
Just a few blocks away....Carl and Bobby, Carlotta's recent friends are following the car that looks just like their car..

"Isn't that something Bobby, Another car that looks just like ours huh?" said Carl, who was sitting on the passenger side ,snapping photos..

"Wow..and he's gunning it too...Must be goin somewhere important...Did you see the hottie he dropped off?" said Bobby , who was driving...

"Maybe he's picking up an even hotter hottie.." said Carl, still snapping photos...

"Hey Hold up..put that camera away.."said Bobby, who slowed his car down and parked a little ways away...

"This is a dead end street..." he said.."Why is he stopping here?" asked Carl..

"None of our business...Let's get out of here..." said Bobby...

"No wait.."said Carl, who continued snapping photos..

Another car pulled up...

A Tall man with bad skin and a toupee got out...He had a briefcase with him...


"Hey man...that's that dude that's been in the papers...Ronnie Henderson...."said Bobby..

"The guy suspected of laundering drug money through his construction firm...Yeah he's been all over the news."said Carl...

The tall man with bad skin and a toupee' walked toward Ronnie Henderson and passed him the briefcase..

''Andy...They sent you?"said Ronnie Henderson..

''What does it matter? It's all there..." he said.

Ronnie opened up the briefcase, it was loaded to the gip with fresh Hundreds and fifties and twenties...On top of the money was a passport and one round trip airline ticket...

Ronnie smiled..

"It's all there...Just like he promised...." he said..

"Yeah...Enough to last you the rest of your life...Unfortunately...That aint gonna be that much longer.."said Andy, who plunged a huge knife into Ronnie's side and turned it and then pulled it across his belly to the other side..

Ronnie was so shocked, he couldn't even talk...He fell to the ground ...Within minutes...he was dead...He had bled to death..

The tall man with bad skin and the toupee...wiped his knife off and put it back into his jacket...He picked the briefcase up, closed it and smiled...He took Ronnie's pulse, to make sure he was dead...He was dead..Quick and painless almost...He smiled and was about to get in his car...When he saw another car taking off...
"Bobby let's get the hell out of here...That guy just killed Henderson...We just saw a murder!!!" he said and turned the car around...A 360, knocking over trash cans and pulling off..

The man named Andy  jumped into his car and was in hot pursuit...

"Bobby, he's after us...." said Carl
who snapped a photo of him...

Thus began a fierce car chase through the streets of Philly,

through stop lights ,down city streets...Andy car was no match for Bobby and Carl's car, which easily outpaced it and sped off...but not before Andy got the license plate number!!!!!

V-
 A crowd of people had gathered.... Uniformed officers held everyone back....


 Hazel examined the body....

''Killer used a knife...A huge blade with a surated edge...They knew what they were doing, they punctured several major organs...He bled to death...Then the killer sadistically cut him open, destroying more organs...He died with a little pain...but it was quick.."said Hazel...
 "Hmmm, I recall a hitman who kills like this...with a knife...They call him "Handy Andy..."  We were never able to put a tag on him for anything, but he's suspected of at least 12 contract killings over the years.."said Sirena..
 "Wow...Sounds like a scary guy....Not somebody I'd like to meet in a dark alley."said Hop..
''Duke and I arrested him once for a murder..." said Tyriq..
"Yeah, I remember...We had an eyewitness.."said Duke..
"Let me guess...The eyewitness suddenly got a bad memory."said FBI Deputy SAC, Sharon Hopkins ,who was on site...

"No!  The eyewitness suddenly got dead...Shot to death in an alley while Andy was out on bail...Since he's not known to use a gun and he had an airtight alibi...We couldn't charge him."said Duke..

"This was Sisquo Santangelo, cleaning up...Where does our investigation on him stand now?" asked Jimmy...
"It's on life support...Without his testimony...We have him, but not Sisquo Santangelo.."I said, frustrated and angry...
''We worked so hard "said Sissy..
"I was in the car with him...He knew about the indictment almost as soon as it came down...He dropped me off at the bar and told me he was supposed to meet a man, he never said who..With a briefcase...that would have money, a passport, and one round trip airline ticket.."said Angie..

Carlotta and some CSI people, and her four plain clothes guys from Vice and Narcotics had checked out the car..

"Nothing...His wallet and credit cards are there and some cash, but no passport, no airline tickets...no briefcase.." said Carlotta..
"I wouldn't expect it to be.." I said...

Jimmy brought over what looked like a homeless man...

"He says he saw the whole thing..." he said..

The man smiled...

"The guy that shanked him was about six feet tall, had bad skin and a toupee that looked like it was from outer space.." he said..

 "That's Handy Andy..."laughed Duke..
 ''Handy Andy" laughed Jimmy...
 "You may laugh...but he's a nasty piece of business...pray he doesn't see you before you see him.."cautioned Tyriq..
 "I hear that.."said Hop..
"Sugar ,if we take you downtown...You think you can make a positive ID to a police artist?" asked Sirena..

He smiled..

"If you uh open your blouse a little more ,I'll ID him and then some.." he remarked..





Angie,Sharon,Hazel, Sissy and Carlotta busted out laughing...
"Okay Romeo,let's get you downtown...to see a police artist.."said Tyriq...

"Oh yeah....Another thing...There was two other guys who saw him....Two white guys...What was funny was they was driving the exact same kind of car the dead guy was driving...They saw him and they sped outta here like a bat outta hell." the man said..

"Oh My God...I know those two guys...They were in the bar..chatting me up...Their names are Carl and Bobby Jenson...They're from D.C.  Tourists.."said Carlotta..

"Yeah...When Henderson dropped me off at the bar...Point Breezy...we pulled up right behind an exact double of their car.."said Angie..

"Only thing is...I don't know where they are staying.."said Carlotta..

''We'll find out....We got company...Heads up guys.."said Duke..
Lieutenant Tragg drove up....

The police allowed him through the line..

''What have we got here?" he asked..
"A Homicide!" said Sissy...

"I can see that Lieutenant Van Buren...." he said and stared at the body...

"Oh My Lord...It's Ronald Henderson..!!!!" he said...

"That's right...He's been cut..."said Sissy..
''Again...I can see that and only one guy cuts like this...This Efficient...Andrew Corbet...better known as "Handy Andy.." he said..
"Maybe....but we need a little thing called evidence first...We are checking for prints, DNA...Eyewitnesses..Something called Evidence..You used to know about that at one time Lieutenant!"said Sissy..

"You know that butcher is behind this...I'm bringing him in..." said Lt. Tragg..
"Must we do this song and dance all the time??...The Henderson Investigation is a Joint CID-FBI probe, which means it's my investigation...Please don't interfere..."asked Sissy...

"You work your side of the street...I'll work mine Lieutenant..." said Lt. Tragg, who walked off and got in his car and pulled off..

"He's going to be a problem.."said Sharon to Sissy.
"Or he's going to get himself killed..  "I said.

"I can't worry about him...Chica, Rico, Jimmy...find those two boys...They saw something...Maybe they know something.."said Sissy... 


"We are on it.." they said..

''Sirena, you and Hop stick with our witness...Get that sketch from the police artist...Survey this area...Street Cams, Traffic cams, ATM cams....We might have more.."said Sissy...


''We're on it.."said Hop.
"Duke, Angie...go pick up "Handy Andy...Take the tactical squad and wear trauma plates and kevlar.."said Sissy..



''We're on it Siss" they said.
"Hazel release the body...We are done here.."said Sissy..
"Okay guys, let's go...Get him out of here.." she said..
I watched as the body was removed....I asked myself...How could something that started out so right go so wrong?"


(TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

Brenda said...

Despite Olivia/Beverly/Donnie Ray and Nate and Monica and your new series-'The Associates" These guys still remain the coolest.

Toni said...

This looks like another cool story...

Angie B. said...

Hot Car, and a dastardly bad guy...Handy Andy...I love it..

Cheryl said...

Love that name...Handy Andy..A cool name for a hitman..

Sunflower said...

A very interesting conspiracy story!

Lisa said...

Handy Andy eh? Love it!

Halo said...

This is going to be a good story!

Vanessa said...

Yes it is...It has started off real cool!

Rita said...

Hot Car, and a dastardly bad guy...Cool Case, what's not to love?

Swaggie said...

This series has the hottest girls!