Thursday, March 1, 2018

For Services Rendered

''Jordie....I have to admit....This is impressive...you do know how to live.." said my wife, Monica to Jordie..
"This place is beautiful."she continued..

"It's my home away from home...The school pays my rent and utilities.."said Jordie...

''Really?" I said.
"For services rendered." said Jordie , smiling..

"You're more than just Professor X's personal assistant...In fact, you're not a personal assistant at all...You're an investigator aren't you Jordie?  Being the head of the African-American Mutant's Union is just a front isn't it?" said Monica..

"Dang girl...I hate when you read my thoughts....Don't you hate that Nate?" she asked , laughing...
"I've grown used to it..." I said and smiled..

"It's all true Mo-Mo...We police our own....but I investigate anything that has to do with mutants...Laws, legislation...the works...and we move from there accordingly....Mr. Jennings is a problem...He could possibly make life difficult for all mutants if he keeps up his course of action...That's why I need you and Nate to help me get him.." said Jordie..

"He didn't kill that girl...It looks like her death is a suicide..." said Monica...

"He attempted to sexually assault one of your colleagues two nights before and your sister yesterday...both times he was arrested and brought up on charges, both times charges were dismissed...because 98 percent of the human population can't resist him...He can bend their wills to do his business....Sexual assault is serious."said Jordie.
''What do you plan to do with him if we can capture him..?" I asked.

''Take him back to our island and reprogram him if we can...Make him see the error of his ways and or lock him up until he does..I have a team of men
on their way here to aid you...An extraction team.."said Jordie.

"I feel like we are aiding in a kidnapping.."said Monica.

''He's already driven one girl to her death...For god sakes Monica...He nearly raped your sister..and your friend, Detective Kylie White....He was locked up and the Warden himself signed his release papers and let him go....He's far too powerful and dangerous for you guys to handle...Let's be reasonable here.." Said Jordie.

"Okay...You're right....You're right.." said Monica.. "Nate and I will help you.." said Monica..

"Nate ,I suggest you unload your glock....Replace the bullets with blanks....Just to be safe..."said Jordie...

I did as I was told...
"Now here is the plan..." said Jordie.

II-
In another part of town, a young man takes a pistol and loads it...he then attaches a silencer to it and slips it in his jacket pocket....

"George....Georgie...Where are you going with that?   What are you going to do with that?" asks the man's
girlfriend...

"I'm going to find that big headed bastard and I'm gonna kill him..."said the man named George Nelson....

"Ohhhh noooo Georgie...You're no killer...Look, the police said it was a suicide..." said the woman...

"Look at the news Helen...Look at the news.." said the man named George Nelson..

Lieutenant Cotton was addressing reporters...

"While it looks like Ms. Inger Nelson's death was a suicide...We want to make sure that there was no foul play involved.." he said..

"But it's been two days since her tragic death..." said a reporter..

"Yes we know.."said Monica...but my partner and I want to tie up any loose ends that may be involved.."she said.

"Until then we are labeling her death suspicious, until further notice..."I said..

"That must mean you guys have found something suspicious.."asked another reporter...

"No further comment...that's all guys...We'll let you know something when we know something.." said Lt. Cotton..

(CLICK!)

George turned towards his girlfriend...

"That Big headed bastard wasn't human...You know that...He had some kind of un natural hold over Inger...She didn't want to be with him...He drove her to her death, I know it..." said George..

"You can't prove that....I know what you're saying...One time he made me open my blouse...show him my bra.." said the woman..."I didn't want to ,but when he asked me I couldn't say no....Remember you tried to fight him and he simply asked you to sit down and you did..You were so mad, tears were streaming down your cheeks...but you didn't get up until he left...remember?? Now how are you gonna kill somebody like that?" she asked.

"I'm gonna sneak up on him and kill him before he gets a chance..." said the man..

"No George don't do this.." she pleaded...

"I've got to..." he said.

III-
At home I asked Monica...

"You think this will work?" I asked...
"I'm positive....He has already visited Monique and tried to get her to write up a report saying it was a suicide..He'll come for us next, which is why you must keep your gun unloaded...Just in case he gets into your head.."said Monica..

''What about Monique? and Lieutenant Cotton"I asked.
"They are where he can't find them....They rented a hotel room and the Medical Examiner's office is closed...He won't find them..."said Monica..."At least not tonight or tomorrow either..

"So He'll come for us..."I said.

"Probably...He knows we are the lead detectives."said Monica.
"I know that I can't handle him....but what about you?" I asked..

"I think I can handle myself.."said Monica...

I smiled..

"Like you're handling that dress huh?" I said, smiling at her salaciously...

She smiled...

"Yes...You like this dress huh? I started not to wear it today...It's so sheer..." she said..
''Yesssssssssssssss....Well,I'm glad you did.." I said.
 "I know you did...I've been hearing your votes of approval all day..." she giggled...

I  pulled Monica towards me..
We kissed passionately.....I gently slipped her dress over her head and continued kissing her......She had on a brown , sheer see through bra, which I unhooked...She unbottoned my shirt and took it off..I had already stepped out of my shoes...and she unzippered my trousers....

She smiled..

"Oh My god Nate...You are huge and sooo hard..." she marveled...I ran my fingers down into her panties...They were light brown , sheer and see through....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......


"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

 I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...

 She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..

 She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....


Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing....


'Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..Monica got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ....ohhh my godddd!" she moaned, almost crying and trembling...

We continued to kiss...We didn't bother to walk to the bedroom we wound up on the couch in the living room...

making sweet love.... Monica was so wet....her skin was baby soft and she smelled so good...I was just going crazy....

She was moaning like a cat in heat.....and continuing to kiss me softly...

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...Nate..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Mo-Mo- You get me that way" I said.


She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for SIX TO SEVEN HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"OH MY GOD NATE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she cried out and began to shake something terrible...Tears just flowing down her face.....

"NATE I LOVE YOU!!" she cried out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MO-MO..I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!!UMUMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned as I came like a gusher....my body shaking and my toes curling....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Monica screamed as she held me tight..

Both of her legs were shaking....My body was trembling...I was cumming like a gusher....
I lie in between Monica's legs trying to catch my breath...She playfully rubbed my head..

"I'm going to wear that dress more often if it makes you love me like you did tonight......Oh my god....Wooooo!" she joked..

"Well thank you...For services rendered.." I laughed..

Monica kissed me softly...

"No Thank you for services rendered....I needed that..." she said and laughed..

IV-
It was near closing time, a night later...

Monique, Monica,Kylie and I sat in a bar in downtown Philadelphia..We were the only patrons left....

''You're certain we were followed?" I asked...

"I know we were...plus I can hear his thoughts and feel him...He's in here..."said Monica.

"Monique...did it ever scare you that your sister could do that?  I mean you could never sneak up on her.."laughed Kylie..

"Nah....I was the first one to discover she could do that...We've communicated with each other since before we could talk...I always knew she could hear my thoughts and sometimes...even though I'm not a mutant..I can hear hers.... Nate...because they're uh so close and they uh occassionally share bodily fluids...Can hear her thoughts sometimes too.."said Monique, tongue in cheek...

"Occassionally? How bout everyday, twice a day...They're always kissing or sneaking off to kiss.."laughed Kylie..
''Well what I was saying was that Nate can hear her thoughts too , when she's open to him..."explained Monique....
''Wow!  I feel left out.." said Kylie...

"Non-sense Kylie...You're one of the family now! We'll keep you informed on all you can't hear.."I joked.
"Heads up, we got a visitor.."said Monique who spied him first....

Brian Jennings walked over to the bar...He said nothing...He looked at Monique, then at Monica..

"My God....You must be Detective Monica Nellis, The Sister of Dr. Monique Cotton....Why you're identical twins except for your hair color...My My Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." he said nearly salivating at Monica and then turning to Monique..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmph, so much sexiness in one family...." he said.

"Did you want something?" asked Kylie..

He looked at her and smiled..

"You should speak when spoken to Detective White...Now say no more in here unless I ask you to, in fact go sit down over there at the table.." he said..

I watched with amazement as Kylie did as she was told...she said no more and she walked over to a table and sat by herself...

"You Creep...What did you do to her?" snapped Monique..

He smiled..

"You do the same Dr. Cotton, but first lay a sweet kiss on me..." he said..

Monique gave him a wet juicy kiss on the lips and walked over to the table and sat with Kylie..

"That's an impressive little act you 've got there Mr. Jennings...How do you do it? Mass Hypnotics?" asked Monica..

He smiled..

"What color are your panties Monica...?" he asked softly...

"Hey wait a minute...That's my wife.." I said ...
"It's okay bae...I got this."said Monica.

He smiled..

"Your wife?  Monica here?  Monica, you're married to your partner?" he asked , amused by it all..He hadn't noticed that Monica didn't answer his question...

"That's right...He's my husband and he has a big glock, amongst other big things..." she said and winked at me.
I smiled..

"You've got a lot of nerve coming up in here..."I said.


He ignored me...

"Monica, come here and give me a kiss ,like your sister did.." he said.

Monica laughed...

"I wouldn't kiss you if my life depended on it...and as for the color of my panties...ONLY my husband can ask me that and get an answer.." she said.

He was shocked..

"DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID? COME OVER HERE AND GIVE ME A KISS!" he demanded...

Monica howled with laughter...

His head was smoking....He was shaking....

Even I was surprised....He had no power over her at all....

He was confused...

"I-I don't understand..." he said, incredulous...

"Can't bend everybody's will huh rock head..??" I said.

''Detective Nelllis, pull out your glock..." he said.

It was the weirdest feeling....I didn't want to, but I pulled my glock out...

"Put it in your mouth and pull the trigger.." he commanded.."Now Monica ,get over here or I'l make him pull the trigger...
"Bite me creep!" said Monica..

"You think I'm kidding? Nate...pull the damn trigger!" he said.


I didn't want to...but I was compelled to do as he commanded...

I pulled the trigger and nothing...The gun wasn't loaded.....

Monica projected a thought into my head...

"This is your Mo-Mo talking to you bae...Ignore his command...point that glock at him now...You're free.." she said telepathically...

I aimed my glock at him....He was totally amazed...I busted out laughing...

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT???  I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" he said incredulous that it appeared he had no power over me...

Monica howled with laughter...

For the first time...Brian Jennings looked shocked..

Monica sent a telepathic message to her sister...


"Hey Hooker...This is sis...You're free...Slap his damn face...for making you kiss him" said Monica telepathically..

Monique walked over to him and slapped him hard...She slapped him so hard he fell out of his seat...

''Don't you ever put your hands on me again..." she said..

He remembered how she had resisted him so hard he had fallen unconscious and he had no power over her sister at all...He was now afraid..He got up off the floor slowly.....He looked at the three of us now with pure fear...

''Who are you people?"he asked..He now thought that he had no sway over Monica, Monique and me and that we were all just acting...making him think he did...

Before we could answer , a deranged George Nelson walked in with a gun and a silencer..

"Jennings you bastard, you killed my sister..." he said and fired three shots....

I didn't want to, but I knocked Monica and Brian Jennings to the floor...

Monique ducked too...

Kylie had snapped out of her trance by now and had her glock aimed at George Nelson...

"Whoever you are ,drop your weapon!!!!....We're cops , we got this.!!!!!." said Kylie..
\
"DETECTIVE WHITE...SHOOT HIM!! KILL HIM!" said Brian Jennings....

"NO KYLIE NO!" I screamed..

"I don't want to...I don't want to..."said Kylie, fighting to resist the urge...

Monica stuck her glock to his head...

"Command her to stand down or I'll kill you!"she snarled.. "My Gun is loaded...

"You won't kill me.." he said.

She cocked her gun...

"TRY ME!" she said angrilly...

"Detective White...Stand down...." he said...not wanting to push Monica any further...

Kylie holstered her pistol, but she handcuffed George White and dis armed him..

Brian Jennings looked at Monica..

"I -I can't believe it..." he said , astounded and out of breath...."Who are you?" he asked..

"Let's lock him up Mo-Mo..."said Kylie...

"On what charge?  And how long would he stay locked up?...He'd just get whoever to release him...You're free to go Mr, Jennings..but you're under investigation for murder and sexual assault and attempted murder, just so you know.."said Monica..

He looked at Monica and smiled..

"You...You are amazing....I-I have to see you again.." he said..

"Oh you better hope that you don't..." said Monica..

He stumbled out of the bar and into the night...He couldn't get Monica out of his mind...He was totally fascinated by her...

"Kylie uncuff Mr. Nelson..but keep that gun.."said Monica...

"You-You just let him go???....He's a monster...He has some kind of powers..." said George Nelson.."He murdered my sister.." he said, crying..

"No sir...Your sister committed suicide...probably to get away from him....We know who and what he is and believe me we are working to get him off the streets..You have to trust us...Now go home..." I said.

He looked at us...

"Don't let him do this to anybody else....please!" he said and walked out of the bar..

Monique looked at her sister..

"He doesn't have any power over you." she said..

"Because I'm a mutant and my telepathic powers cancel out his powers...Dr. Xavier told me this...That's why he enlisted me to help bring him down...I'm the only one who can resist him.." said Monica.

"I can't resist you...You must have a spell on me.." I said and wrapped my arms around her...

"Awwww bae...I can't resist you either..." said Monica..

"You snapped his hold on me...I heard you in my head.."said Monique..

"I did the same for Nate....But Kylie, even though I couldn't do the same for you...You were strong girl..You resisted him...See it can be done...but it's a terrific fight...most people don't use the will power they have inside...That's how he gets them..."said Monica..

"We sure spooked him tonight huh?" said Kylie..

"Yeah but he's not done yet...He's not done with me yet....which is exactly what I wanted...Next move is mine....and we end this thing..."said Monica..


(CONCLUSION NEXT)



10 comments:

Vanessa said...

Just like I suspected....He has no power over Monica...In fact she spooked him...

Sunflower said...

That's why X and Jordie enlisted her help...They knew she was the one person who's will he couldn't bend....She can even snap his hold over Nate and Monique..

Brenda said...

That's why Professor X and Jordie enlisted Monica's help! Monica is the one person who's will he couldn't bend....She can even snap his hold over Nate and Monique..Which makes her an extra special threat to him!

Lisa said...

For some sick reason...I think he's now sweet on Monica...I hope I'm wrong!

Angie B. said...

Lisa, I was getting that same vibe!

Toni said...

I was getting that vibe too, That she intruiges him because he can't control her!

Halo said...

He's a sick arrogant misogynist!

Cheryl said...

@Halo-We knew that! LOL!

Rita said...

Where is the back up? The so called Extraction team that was coming to help? Why do I feel like Monica and company are being played?

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I don't totally trust Jordie or Professor X...I think they both have something more sinister in mind!