Thursday, March 15, 2018

Never In Her Sun

TWO DAYS LATER-

Our Marina Hotel became ground zero....We had gotten anonymous death threats on the phone....after one of our SUV's had been burned .....

Katie and Jered, fearing for their lives moved into a room in the Marina, down the hall from us..

Yvette's room was constantly occupied..

The law books and laptops were in her room...

As well as the phones and tablets...






Bee Bee, myself, Sofia, Khalil and Jade spent the wee hours of the mornings....studying and working out our strategy for the trial...
We used the one SUV we had and went to court for the preliminaries and left through the basement...

We All Didn't go...Some Days....Yvette, Myself, Bee Bee Katie and Jered went...



and On other days....


Yvette, Sofia, Khalil,Katie and Jered went to court....

We always kept three people behind...
The Marina had a very nice restaurant and bar....We ate all of our meals there and had our drinks there...

Yvette gave us all the option of going home...She offered to pay...

"It's my case anyway...I never intended for you guys to be put in harms way...Jade and I can take it from here.." she said..

"I'm not leaving you Ms.Yvette...I'm here for the long haul.."said Sofia defiantly....

"Me too! "said Bee Bee..

"I'm not going to be intimidated....I'm stayin.." I said..

''Ditto for me! We are with you to the wheels fall off Ms. Yvette." said  Khalil..

Yvette got emotional...

"I-I-I can't believe you guys....I've never had this much love and support before..." she said ,nearly in tears....

Before this day was over, she was going to find out just how much she was loved..

II-

A silver SUV drove up in front of our Marina...
A Black Lexus drove up behind it...

We were surprised...We all came outside...

"You're from McCluskey? " she said..

"Yes Mam....Do you have the incident report for the Insurance Company? "he asked.

" Yes...Here are all the papers...You'll find everything in order...."she said..

He looked at the paperwork....

''Everything is in order....You have a full tank...Sign this and our business is through.."he said.

"How are you getting back?" she asked..

He pointed to the Lexus..

"The Gentlemen in the Lexus is driving me to the train station....I have a ticket back to Philadelphia.."he said..

Gary Lockwood got out of the Lexus...

"Hello Yvette." he said..

''Gary , what are you doing here.???" she asked, totally surprised..
"You said a few days...It became two weeks....I was missing you like crazy....When I found out you were having a bit of trouble...I had to come see about you..."said Gary...

"Gary , not here!" said Yvette...blushing like crazy and embarrassed....But it was too late..We had heard...Her mystery man was now no longer a secret..

''So that's Ms. Yvette's secret friend....He's cute!" said Bee Bee..

"I know right? Those Green eyes.." said Sofia, high fiving her best friend...

"I've seen that guy before...Can't put my finger on where..."I said...

"I got it!!!....He's the Investigator for the D.A.'s office...He works for Rockland Cambridge.."said Khalil..

"This explains a lot.." I said to myself..
"I'll be back....I'm running my man to the train station...." said Gary....
Yvette looked dazed....

''Lieutenant Gary Lockwood eh?" she said..
"You know him?" asked Yvette..
"I was on loan to the Philadelphia Police Department a few years ago....We worked a case together...broke up a smuggling ring...Very charming fellow...I was romantically involved with the then Sergeant in his old unit...Robbery-Homicide.."said Jade...

''He's an Investigator for the D.A.'s office now....He's assigned to ADA Rockland Cambridge.."said Yvette.

Bee Bee whispered to Sofia..

"Ms.Yvette and Rockland Cambridge used to be an item....No wonder she kept him a secret...He works for her ex....Oh My God...What a predicament to be in.."said Bee Bee..


"I know right?" said Sofia...
"It's her business....We shouldn't sweat her about it.."said Khalil..

"Oh I wouldn't dream of it...I have too much respect for all she's accomplished and how much she's helped us all."said Bee Bee.

"Me too!" said Sofia..
I got behind the wheel of the SUV...

"I'll park this behind the other SUV in the indoor lot..." I said...
Yvette looked at me....I knew what she was thinking..
"It's all good..."I said and rubbed her hands softly....

"You are soo sweet...Bee Bee is a lucky woman in so many ways, to have you!....  I love you too!" she whispered in my ear....

I know she meant as a friend...but it was still nice to hear....I drove the SUV away...




III-
Back in Yvette's room, Gary looked around.....

''Wow...You guys are running everything out of here..Awesome!!!" he said as he looked around..


''Now about your arsonist....If this place has Street Cams and cams in the Parking lot...we have to hack into that and see if we can get a visual.." he said..

Yvette said nothing...She looked at Jade...

Jade showed him a glossy of the Arsonist and of the license plate on his car....

''Way ahead of you....I turned it into the State Police...They did facial recognition and got a hit...He's been arrested....He's in custody." said Jade..
Gary smiled..

"You are nothing if not thorough....I remember you Detective Lee..." he said.

"I'm no longer Detective Lee.....I'm an Investigator at McClusky and I'm trying to get my American Citizenship.."said Jade..

"I'm with the District Attorney's Office now..I'm their Investigator.." he said..

"We've both made some changes..."said Jade.....
"Yeah, how about that?" said Gary....

Bee Bee looked at me..

''I was just thinking...We've been working all morning...Let's go take a nap!" she said.
I smiled..Taking a nap was our code for going back to our room and doing the nasty...

I fake yawned...

''Yeah...I could use a nap..." I said.
Khalil caught my drift...

''Come on babes...I haven't had any alone time with you in a minute..." he said to Sofia..

''Sounds like a good idea...I could uh really use a Nap!"said Sofia..winking...

The four of us left and went to our rooms...
"I'll see you all later...I'm going into town....I want to question the one eyewitness..."said Jade..

"Is that wise Jade?  Considering.."said Yvette...

''I'm an ex-cop and I have a license to carry...I think I can handle myself..besides ,I've been here the past few days...I'm starting to get cabin fever...See you later.."said Jade..

That left Yvette and Gary alone...

"You know ,I was pissed at you....You left and didn't wake me up that morning...I was late..."said Yvette...

"You weren't going to the office, you were going on a road trip...I figured you could use the extra sleep.." said Gary...

"And I've been gone for two weeks and you haven't called..Oh, you did call...I uh missed them..."she said..

"I'm here now..." he said..

"You've got an answer for everything." said Yvette...

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately......She didn't stop him....She had missed him ....She kissed him like kissing was going out of style....

"I care about you Yvette....I know you don't believe me because of my past...but I do...The fact that I'm here tells me at least that it's something else about you, for me.....I want to protect you...I'm not going to let anything happen to you or your young charges...That's why I'm here...I took a week off...I had vacation time coming to me..."he said in between kisses...

He took Yvette's dress off....and uhooked her bra....She didn't protest or say anymore...

She took his shirt off and unhooked his jeans....He stepped out of them...
He lifted her up and entered her slowly..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmph....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....I missed youuuuu" she moaned silently...

"I missed you too baby..." he said...

She hadn't had sex in two weeks...She was good and horny....

Like us they didn't  unmake the bed, they fell on the bed and began making sweet love...


Bee Bee and I were at that moment in the shower in our room, kissing passionately as soap and hot water ran off of us...

We were in total bliss..I was loving this trip, waking up to her every single morning.... So was Khalil

and Sofia...
who were making sweet love right now themselves....


In Yvette 's room

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of hot sweaty ,emotional lovemaking had gone by......

Yvette and Gary were both climaxing....tears streaming down both of their faces.....

She was resting her head on his chest....

''Where are you staying?" asked Yvette...
"I thought I'd stay with you!" he said.

''Oh did you?" she said..
''You need me to protect you.....Bee Bee has Keith, Sofia has Khalil and uh Jade can take care of herself quite well..."he said..
Yvette was quiet for awhile....Then finally she said..

"Okay!"

"Okay?" he said...He had expected an argument and had actually made plans to get a room if neccesary!..

"Okay...You can stay with me..." she said silently.....

Gary smiled...
Yvette could see he was genuinely happy and serious about protecting her...She felt good for the first time in a long time...Almost giddy...It seemed like his interest in her actually did go further than getting her in bed...
 "I care about you Yvette.." he said..

"I believe you....I--I-I care about you too Gary....." she found herself saying....

He wrapped his arms around her and she slept more peaceful than she had in a long while...

IV-


Jade had located...Patty Jennings or "Good Time Patty" as she was known....
in a local bar...

She sat down next to her...

''What are you drinking?" she asked..

Patty smiled and looked at her...

"You're cute and all, but I don't swing that way.."she said and laughed...The Bartender laughed...

Jade laughed...

"Don't flatter yourself...I don't either..." she said..

Now Patty was angry....

"You speak pretty good english for a chink....I mean you have no accent...." she said to more laughs...

Jade wasn't ruffled..

"I was educated in American schools, then my parents took me back to Japan..."she said..

''Anchor Baby?" she asked.

"No, I was born in Tokyo..." said Jade...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." said Patty...

"Now that we know about me...What's your story? You say you saw Jered Dourdain the night your friend got murdered ...but the funny thing..I interviewed the people who were across the street at the Bakery and people at the Tackle shop ,on the corner...They all know Jered and his mother and they don't recall seeing him....and they had a good view that night...Their stories are all very different than yours.."said Jade..

''Hey who are you?" she asked.

"I'm an Investigator..." said Jade..

"If you aint no cop...I don't have to talk to you..LEAVE!" she said.

Jade smiled..

"I just hope you know...Perjury is punishable by law......"said Jade..

A big swarthy fellow appeared behind Jade..

"YOU HEARD HER...BEAT IT.....OF COURSE...IF YOU UH WANNA SPEND SOME TIME WITH ME....YOU UH CAN..."he said  and laughed...

He made the mistake of putting his hands on Jade...She wrapped his arm up...Stomped on his foot hard and hit him in the chest and forehead with two well placed blows that dropped him for the night..

Another man attempted to swing at Jade...She ducked...kicked him in his privates and flipped him...
he landed on the pool table and fell off on the floor...

No one else attempted to touch Jade...

She paid her tab....Got up and smiled..

"Nice talking to you Patty...See you in court..." she said..

Patty's father...Undersherrif Wayat Jennings walked into the bar with her brother...a deputy...

He looked around... He saw the two men knocked cold, lying on the ground...

''Do I have to place you under arrest?" he snarled..

The bartender spoke up..

"They assaulted her first Wyatt...She was defending herself.." he said..

Jade got up and smiled...

"That's okay...I'm not filing charges..." she said...and walked out into the night....She knew what she needed to know...

V-
The Sunrise was a bright one...


Bee Bee and I watched it from our window....She sat on my lap....I held her in my arms....We kissed softly and slowly...

As we sat on the side of the bed and peered out of our window...


Sofia and Khalil stood outside of our building watching it...Holding hands...inhaling the early morning air..
Yvette and Gary were making love one last time,early this morning..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette...Yvette.....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!"he gasped...

"Shhhhhhh Not so loud Gary....It's not that good..." she said..

"You lyin to me.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." he moaned.. 

Yvette giggled...

The Bed was squeaking loudly and the headboard sounded like it might come off...They were missing it!

Jade was sound asleep....


It was the first day of trial....

CONCLUSION NEXT!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUUUUU WEEEE! This was sooo hot!STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES HIGH!!!!

Toni said...

Jade is the truth!

Angie B. said...

Jade is the truth Ruth! Glad Gary showed up!

Sunflower said...

Loved Everything about this story from the title to the ending!

Halo said...

I concur with Sunflower,Loved Everything about this story from the title to the ending!

Lisa said...

Yvette needs to stop giving Gary such a hard time...The man is trying!

Vanessa said...

What hard time? She's giving up that thang everytime he shows up and not asking him for anything...I'd say she's treating him very well...considering!

Rita said...

Vanessa makes a valid point...

Cheryl said...

Vanessa and Lisa make valid points....but 'm thinking...The man really likes her and it does go beyond the booty..She needs to give him a break..

Brenda said...

You young ladies have a thing or two to learn about men....I kind of understand Yvette,she's been hurt and she's kind of jaded...She doesn't expect anything or ask for anything and therefore she can't be disappointed...She was just going with the flow...Now this guy, who mind you is a known womanizer says he really cares for her...It's time for him to prove it!...

Yvonne Anderson said...

Well She really shouldn't be sleeping with him...as much if that is the case...He doesn't really have to do much of anything...and yet he is..I'll give him credit for that!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good Points made by everybody!