Monday, March 12, 2018

The Road Trip

Here of lately, My buddies and I were getting used to be Associate Attorneys at our firm.....
I, Keith Jones had just gotten an acquittal in a murder case recently....and had worked yet another case with our supervisor/den mother...Ms. Yvette Jones..
I was no longer crushing over her as I had when I first joined the firm, but I still found myself staring at her pretty legs..her great shape and her entrancing fragrances...And every now and the, I thought back to our night together...It was months ago...but the sweet memory is still etched in my mind..

Still it was strictly business when we worked a case...No more flirtation....besides....I was head over heels in love with Attorney Bee Bee Evans,
Who lived a floor below me in my apartment complex...

You wouldn't know she had her own apartment, which she shared with my fellow associate attorney, Sofia Garcia..


Bee Bee and I spent four out of seven nights of the week in my apartment...I spent, maybe two sleeping in her apartment with her...and one night totally alone....We talked on the phone on that night until one of us drifted off to sleep..
It was the same for my buddy Khalil Ahmed...Whose apartment was a floor above mine...
He and Sofia spent four out of seven nights of the week in his apartment. And maybe two nights in Sofia and Bee Bee's apartment..a floor below me...One night the four of us stayed in their apartment...

We talked about moving in with each other when our leases were up....But Sofia was a good Catholic girl and Bee Bee was from a Strict Baptist Background...Neither was about that unless we were married first...

On the professional front...Sofia was still working on getting her client, Mr. Llamas and our new investigator, Jade Lee
their citizenship...
Khalil had just finished up two immigration cases himself...
And Bee Bee has just finished up a murder case herself...

We were all feeling pretty good right about now...

II-
Ms. Yvette was meeting with one of the Partners, Mr. McCluskey...The only partner any of us had actually  met...

"Yvette Jones...This is an old law school buddy of mine... Jetty Dukes..." he said... A tall well dressed African American man with an Afro and moustache from the 70's looked at her leeringly...

"Lawwwd today....She's an Associate Attorney??? My goodness...She makes me want to get back on the bench..." he said...Or lay her across a bench ,he mused to himself..

Yvette was used to this, but she really didn't feel like it today...The Honorable Judge Jetty Dukes looked like he'd come out of a 1970's Black Exploitation movie.. He had an Afro and wore a turtle neck and a hounds tooth jacket...

  Yvette half way expected him to say "Right on" when he walked in...
''Ughhhh Jetty is a Judge..Retired Judge, who lives in Martha's Vineyard now where he occassionally practices law...He's a member of The Black Scuba Divers Association.." said Mr. McCluskey..
Yvette now wondered if Mr.McCluskey was trying to fix her up....She wanted to be a partner..but not this bad she mused...
''Ms. Jones...It is Ms. Jones isn't it?"said Jetty Dukes..

''Yes sir..I mean yes...it is Ms. Jones.." said Yvette.
"I have a friend....She lives in this small town, Marinaville, PA....It's about 100 miles North of Philadelphia...It's a small Marina ....It's where the Black Scuba Diver's Association meets to do deep sea diving and fellowship a bit..Her son has been accused of a rape and murder..She is just sick to death...She reached out to me for help...I can't go up there ,So I reached out to my pal Clusk here...He owes me a favor and I'm calling in my marker you might say..Heh Heh heh.." he laughed...

''What does this mean?" asked Yvette.
"Your docket is clear....You just finished up a slew of cases....We'd like you to represent his friend's son...It would give you a chance to get out of town for a few days.....Nice scenic village by the sea...Your hotel and expenses are covered...You could even take your young charges..." said Mr. McClusky...

Yvette pondered for a minute....

"I need to take Jade Lee also...She's our new investigator..." said Yvette..

"She can go...So you'll take the case Yvette?" said McClusky..."

Like I have a choice ? Thought Yvette, who said "Sure"

"Umph, Umph, Ummph" moaned Jetty Dukes, smiling and looking her up and down...."I'll ughhh supply you with the background information....Where your hotel accomodations will be...et al..." he said..

 Jetty Dukes had been a top notch Philadelphia Attorney at one time...And an accomplished ADA...He moved to Martha's Vineyard ten years ago and had become a Judge...He was one of the most prestigious and respected Black professionals on the enclave..


"Okay..." said Yvette...Who was eager to get the information she needed and to get out of that office.

Jetty Dukes whispered to Yvette...

"Hey Foxy Mama,"You got a boyfriend baby?"
 "I- I am uh kind of seeing someone.."said Yvette...still not sure just what she and Gary were doing other than having bomb sex....They hardly ever went anywhere, other than Josies or his apartment, or were seen in public...
"Is it serious? Do you love him??Let me know...because I'm here if you need me.." he said and winked..
"Ugh....I'll certainly keep that in mind..."said Yvette as diplomatically as she could as she hurriedly slipped out of that office...

That old hound was actually two years older than her father...She just laughed....

III-
At our apartment complex....Bee Bee and I were standing in front of her apartment kissing passionately...

"Thank you for getting groceries for me....but you didn't have to do that...Sofia and I were going grocery shopping on the weekend." she said in between slow, sensual kisses...

''I felt kind of guilty..You cooked dinner for us three nights last week and then breakfast...I felt as though I should at least replace what you used..."I said..

"That's soooo sweet of you! I thinnnnnnnnnnk you just wanted a reason to see me and to kiss me.." laughed Bee Bee..

"Do I need a reason?" I asked...holding her in my arms..

"No, but I think it's cute that you think you do..." she said and smiled...
We kissed some more....

Just then the elevator rang and the door opened...

''Well, this saves me from making two trips..."said Yvette..Who smiled sheepishly...She had seen us kissing by the door...
I was blushing like crazy...

"Ms. Yvette, what brings you..what brings you here?" I asked..

"Hi Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee...laughing....She too was blushing.....

"How would you guys like to get out of town for a change?  I have a case....The Rape and Murder of a young girl in a small town, but not just any town...This town ,Marinaville, PA....It's about a hundred miles North of Here...I was told I could take you...It's a Marina...Where the Black Scuba Divers Association meets..."said Yvette..

"I know of that town...My Father is in that club...He used to tell me about it...Of course he never took me there...but the few times he did visit...He had photos and stories about the deep sea dives..."I said..

"So you two down for going? Don't make me go by myself..." she almost pleaded..

"I'm down...I need a vacation...How bout you Honey Bunny?" she asked..

"Yeah,I'm with it...I always wanted to see that town.."I said.

Just then , the elevator rang again....Sofia and Khalil were getting off the elevator..They were holding hands.
 "Hey Ms. Yvette, you came to visit us...What is the occassion?" asked Sofia....
"Hello Ms. Yvette."said Khalil...


''As I was telling your two friends here...I have a case...The Rape and Murder of a young girl in a small town, but not just any town...This town,Marinaville,PA....It's about a hundred miles North of Here...I was told I could take you...It's a Marina...Where the Black Scuba Divers Association meets..."said Yvette..
"Ouuu sounds juicy!!....Can we go? I mean ,my docket is clear..."said Sofia..

"Me and Keith are already going...how bout you Khalil?" asked Bee Bee..

"Yeah...I'm down...I don't have anything pressing..." said Khalil...

"Ouuuuuuuuuu I just love yall...We are going to have soo much fun...."said Yvette...

''Can We take Jade?" asked Sofia..
"Yes...Jade is coming...I've already asked her....Now here is the deal...The firm is paying for four rooms..So How are we going to do this?" asked Yvette..."Keith, you and Khalil can double up....Bee Bee and Sofia can double up and Jade and I uh get rooms to ourselves...I'll try to get us all rooms to ourselves next time.."said Yvette...

"Ms. Yvette....We are all adults here....We don't mind doubling up....but uh er..uh "said Bee Bee..

''We want to double up with our boyfriends.."said Sofia..
 That took a load off my mind...I was going to suggest it...We were going to wind up with each other anyway..
Khalil looked at me and smiled...He was feeling the same way...

Yvette smiled..

''Oh yes...I forgot you four are uh involved with each other...With your schedules in court and out of court you hardly see each other except when you're here at night...This will be good for you..." she said.. So it's a deal...The firm is supplying us with two vehicles...We leave the day after tomorrow.."said Yvette..

"Cool." I said..

"Come on Girlfriend...We have to go shopping for new clothes to wear..."said Bee Bee..

"Yes...We do..We'll see you two later" said Sofia..As the two of them took Bee's car and drove off toward the shopping centers.

Damn, I thought...I had wanted to spend some alone time with Bee Bee...but just as well...In a few days...I'd be sharing a room with her...
"Come on buddy, let's go get a couple of cold ones.."said Khalil... as we headed towards Josies...

It was Wednesday, Barbecued Chicken wings and half price for brews....

Yvette smiled and walked out to her car...Jade was in the passenger seat...

"They in?" she asked..

"They're all in." said Yvette...

"Great...We are going to have so much fun.." said Jade...

I don't know what kind of trip they all thought this was going to be...We did have to work...




IV-
At Yvette's apartment...Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the District Attorney's office was kissing Yvette and had his hands down her panties.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph...I'm going to miss you..." he moaned..
"I'm not going to be gone that long...Just a few days..You can survive without me..." said Yvette...

"That's a few days too long.." he moaned...

''Awwww ,you gonna miss me?" she asked.
"Of course.." he said..

"But you'll be to work on time..." she joked...

"Yeah and my boss won't be trying to figure out where he remembers the fragrance on my clothes.." he laughed..
''Don't bring him up...Come on let's make our last night memorable.."she said and walked him into the bedroom...


Soon they were in her bedroom, naked...kissing in the middle of the floor...She felt his huge ,engorged penis...

"Gary, this doesn't make any sense you being this hard and this huge....oh my goddddddddd!" she exclaimed and then giggled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."she quietly moaned...ad stroked hm softly.....

She continued to stroke him lightly......which was driving him crazy...

He licked and sucked her breasts slowly....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.." she moaned..

Before she knew it...They were both in bed...making slow ,sweet love...
Her bed began to squeak and her headboard rattled slightly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yvetttttttttttte...lawddddddddddddd girl.." he moaned..

"Ouuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

  SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS slowly slipped by......

He had brought her to orgasm at least four times.....and he showed no signs of stopping anytime soon...

She blew in his ear and licked his neck...

''Yvettte, ouuuu you are driving me crazyyy." he moaned.


"That means I'm doin my job..." she laughed...


"Damn sure are girl...ummmmmph!" he moaned.

An HOUR Drifted by  and finally he came like a river...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." he moaned.....

"Oh Gary....stop showing off in this bed...just stopppppppppp..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..

She was cumming and cumming hard....

Her body shaking, tears flowing freely down the side of her face....

Her bed felt like the legs were going to break off...Gary had been putting a hurting on her bed springs lately...
She got up and looked at the clock...

"It's 4:00 am in the morning...whoooooo...I need some sleep baby....whoooooo..." she said, totally exhausted..
They kissed passionately for a few minutes...

"I'm too tired to drive right now...Get back in bed...I'm cold.." he moaned..

She did and he put his arms around her and held her tight...She curled up like a baby and drifted off to sleep, a sound peaceful sleep...

She was awakened, some hours later by a knock on the door...It was Jade...
''Ms. Yvette...It's 10:00...We are outside waiting...When you didn't come to the office...I came over here.."said Jade...

"Oh My God...I overslept...My alarm didn't go off.....I never set it.." said Yvette...she looked around..Gary was gone...Why didn't he wake her up? She mused...She was a little pissed at him...

''Oh..I am so sorry...Let me take a shower....I'm all packed...I'll be right down..."she said..She was very embarrassed...

"Don't worry about it...It happens..."said Jade...Who ran downstairs to the two SUV's...

"Ms. Yvette is running late...Here is some money...You guys go and get something to eat.."said Jade..

"Ummmm her mystery fella must have really put it down last night..." I joked..

"You don't know who her mystery man is Keith?" asked Bee Bee..

"No...Why should I?" I asked..

"No reason...But you two are uh pretty close...I mean you have worked a number of cases together..I just figured she might have confided in you.."said Bee Bee....

"I tried to ask her once who was sending all of the flowers and she just said a friend....I guess she wants to keep her private life...well, private." I said..

As many secrets as Yvette and I had between each other...That was one that she was keeping to herself..I didn't have a clue who this mystery guy was...
''It's her business...We don't need to know.."said Sofia..

"I could use some coffee...Come on, let's go.."said Khalil as we all walked down the street...

V-
"Guys...I'm so sorry...That will never happen again...That was very unprofessional of me.."said Yvette as we returned...
"Forget about it...Who knows except us?" I said..
"We brought you some coffee." said Bee Bee...

''And Doughnuts..."said Khalil...

''We are just happy to be going on a little mini vacation, kind of sort of.."said Sofia...
''Ouuu yall are so sweet." said Yvette as she quaffed down her tumbler of coffee and munched on the doughnuts....

She and Jade packed their bags and got in the first SUV...

"I'll drive...You set the GPS ?" asked Jade..

"Oh Thank you Jade.." said  Yvette , who was still pissed at Gary for leaving and not waking her up...

I drove the second vehicle..
Bee Bee sat up front with me...
Just like in law school before we were a couple.....Now we were a couple...

Sofia and Khalil sat in the back seat....
Our first road trip together.....As Associate Attorneys....Marinaville...Here we come!


(TO BE CONTINUED) 





12 comments:

Toni said...

I love these guys!

Angie B. said...

You got any ideas for any new series?

Keith said...

Not right now...But who knows? I thought I was done after I created Nate and Monica and Look I created, "The Associates"

Sunflower said...

Anything can happen right Keith?

Keith said...

Yupper!

Lisa said...

Wow, we got the Writer on here live with us tonight!

Halo said...

Yeah how about that!

Keith said...

Just for a little while...I'm writing right now...I stopped for a little break..

Vanessa said...

Well you keep on bangin out these stories...Love it and love you!

Cheryl said...

This blog is so lit...I love it!

Rita said...

Keith's three blogs are the only blogs I read!

Brenda said...

Me too!