Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Fire and Dirty Water

What Yvette had initially told us would be a few days turned into a week and a half....It wasn't all bad though...Khalil and I are pretty good swimmers


 and Ms. Katie Dourdain is a very good dive instructor..
She looks great in a bikini and a wet suit too!  She Took Khalil and I for our first dive....

It was fun.....But Khalil and I really just wanted to see her in a Bikini....

Bee Bee said as much...

"Yall don't fool me...you two just want to see her in a bikini...."
"So..If you girls go, We get to see you in a bikini..."I argued..

"You've seen us both in Bikini's...When we went to the Beach in Atlantic City and Ocean City.."said Sofia..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" said Khalil...

When we were in Law School, the four of us had rented a car and driven to Atlantic City, Wildwood and Ocean City during the summer...And Yes, we had seen both girls in Bikini's...LAWD! They were saying a taste....Neither one of them got in the water...
Yvette wasn't fooled either....She smiled and whispered to me...

"Yall don't fool me...you two just want to see her in a bikini...."she said... "Frankly ,I think you've seen more of me than you have a right to.."She whispered in my ear.

I smiled... I had spent a very memorable night in bed with her months ago before Bee Bee and I had gotten together...That was a secret no one knew about but us...and maybe no one would ever know about!
********************************************************************************
The Water was cold at first, but refreshing..Once we were under for a few minutes, we got used to it.

"This is where they found her....weighted down and floating down here.." she said later...She was talking about Valerie Nellis...The young woman her son is accused of kidnapping raping and murdering....

In June of Last year, shortly after her son's high school graduation...Valarie Nellis, a pretty and popular cheerleader was out walking with her girlfriend...who just happens to be the daughter of the Undersheriff...Wyatt Jennings...Patricia Jennings...When a car of boys drove up and blocked their paths...

The boys were drunk.....and horny....According to Patricia Jennings , who surprisingly was not taken...The boys laughed and talked with them, asked them to get in their car...Both girls declined...What happened next is sketchy....They were both assaulted and Valarie was taken hostage...

She vanished...Never to be seen alive again...Days later...the car, which was stolen was found in the woods...Valarie's clothing , her skirt, bra, panties ,socks and sneakers were found in the car ,along with semen from several different guys...

Her weighted down, nude body was found in the very basin we were swimming in...three days later after the car was found..

Valarie couldn't identify any of the boys except one...Ms. Dourdain's son,Jered .....He was arrested on the spot at he and his mother's home... He denied having anything to do with the crime or riding around with any boys in a stolen car....but he's been held on one million dollars bail since June in the county lock up...

After firing the Public Defender....Katie. Dourdain reached out to her old friend, Jetty Dukes...an Attorney and retired Judge...And he reached out to us... 


II-


We all went to visit him at the county jail last week..



"Jered....These are the lawyers I got to help you with your case... This is Ms. Yvette Jones and her team, Attorneys Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans , Sofia Garcia and Khalil Ahmed.. and their investigator, Jade Lee..." she said..

Jered, a tall skinny, but athletically built young man stood up...He shook our hands....He was now 19 years old...

He was concerned for his mother..

"Mom, how can you afford this?  " he asked..

"I reached out to an old friend...He got these guys for me...Don't you worry about that.." she said..

"You've been here since June without a hearing Jered...You were constitutionally guarunteed one...I'm going to try to get you released on that alone..." said Yvette...

"I have the police report...One eyewitness places you at the scene...It appears that is the whole basis for the case against you..."I said..

''She's lying or mistaken....I don't have a lot of friends around here....and I wasn't riding around in any car that night....I was home sleep....." he said.

"Can anybody coroborate that?" asked Sofia...

"I was working....I own the local bar where the scuba divers drink around here...I didn't see Jered all day ...I wish I could." said Katie..
"That's alright...We are going to get an outside person to do a DNA test on the car and the clothes...They should be in evidence..."said Bee Bee...

"Hang tight buddy...We are going to get you out of here.."said Khalil...

"Yvette...I'll talk to the local police....Get that Doctor...before evidence just happens to vanish...I know about small towns...Even in Japan..."sad Jade...."I want to talk to the  eyewitness..."said Jade..

Jered smiled..

"I feel better already " he had said.

"Hang tight son..."said Katie...

"Love you mom!" said Jered...

"Love you too son." said Katie.

III-
We went to court a few days later.....They thought it was a bail reduction hearing...




Yvette, flanked by Bee Bee, Sofia and Khalil argued passionately and sucessfully that Jered being held in custody nearly a year without a hearing constituted cruel and unusual punishment and violated his right to a fair trial or at least a hearing.... The Judge agreed and released him on a lower bail..Which his mother put up...

His mother hugged her son, who was free for the first time in nearly nine months...

Undersheriff Wyatt Jennings was not pleased... and he made it known...He blocked them in the entrance of the court..

"Katie what are you doing?" he demanded to know..

"I'm freeing my boy...You've framed him for murder...You know he didn't do this.." said Katie..


"You callin my daughter a liar?" he asked angrilly...

"Come on Katie, Jered...Let's get out of here.." said Yvette...

"Who the hell are you?" he asked..

"I'm Yvette Jones....I'm Mr. Dourdain's Attorney...We are from Philadelphia.." she said.. "If you need to comunicate with my client or his mother you'll do it through me..."she said.

"Oh is that right?" he sneered...

"That's right.." she said.."Let's go...guys.." she said...

"He makes Lt. Tragg look like a saint.."said Bee Bee..

"That takes a lot of doing.."laughed Sofia...
"Come On...I got the car outside.."said Khalil...

IV-
Back at the room....I was just arriving....Bee Bee was leafing through some legal briefs...

"Heyy Boo.." she said as I entered..

''Hey Girl.." I said and pulled her towards me..

I kissed her passionately...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmm,somebody is very happy to see me..." she said.
There was a bra and panty set lying across the bed... I stared at them and smiled..
"What did I miss?" I asked..

"Nothing silly....that's for tomorrow..." she said..

We kissed some more.....

''Well this is for now!" I said...
''So how was your day? We got Jered out...." she said..


I had been with Jade...

"We did a background on everybody involved..." I said.

"Katie Dourdain....Real name, Katherine Dourdain...Was born and raised here, attended public school and graduated from high school here, Was a cheerleader....She attended Penn State....Majored in Marine Biology...Dropped out her senior year....want to guess why?" I asked..

''She got pregnant.."said Bee Bee.
"That earned you another kiss.." I said and kissed her passionately for a few minutes..

"You know what I think?" asked Bee Bee in between hot passionate kisses..

"No what?" I asked..

"You're just looking for any excuse to kiss me.." she said..

"You're right...Any problems?" I asked..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm none at all baby...I love kissing you..." she said..

"I love kissing you too!..."I said.

"I know..." she said and giggled in between more kisses..

We kissed a little longer...then I continued with my story...

She got pregnant by a football player there....She came home....He came with her...They got themselves an apartment...And they spent a year together after Jered was born....but he soon left her..

She moved to Philadelphia and got an Associates Degree in Business Management at Community College and took jobs as an Exotic Dancer and Bar Maid....

Finally...When Jered was 4, They moved back here...She became a Dive Instructor, She got a loan and opened up that bar....Not many Blacks lived here.. Her bar became a place where the Black population, small as it is...could relax....When the Black Scuba Diving Association started coming here to dive..Her bar's customer base grew much to the chagrin of Undersheriff Wyatt Jennings..."I said.

''We met him today...He's not very nice.."said Bee Bee..

"Oh and him? He graduated from High School with Katie...He held a torch for her for years...She did not share his amorous affections."I said..

"Listen at you, Amourous affections.." said Bee Bee, who took me into her arms and kissed me...

"My turn to show you my amourous affections.." she said..
She had the softest lips..
It is said that he ran Jered's father off...He was a deputy on the local police force by the time She and Jered's father were living here...He married , has a son , who is also a local deputy and a daughter...said to be the town slut and a drunk...He's divorced...His wife filed a few domestic abuse charges against him, they were all dropped ." I said..

"That's all well and good, but what will help us with our case?" asked Bee Bee..
"Nobody other than Jenning's daughter recalled seeing Jered that night...Everybody agreed that he was a loner and wouldn't have been riding around with a gang of Boys...

Jade and Ms. Yvette
called in an independent lab from out of town to do the DNA Analysis of the clothes and the car ...Which had been impounded...and they took Jered's DNA...There is no match to Jered to any of the DNA in the car...It had to be others...Two others....Also...The car was dusted for prints.....They found only one....And it's not Jered's...They don't know who it belongs to..That's enough to start "I said.

"You all did great work...Come here...That just earned you much more than a kiss.."said Bee Bee,


as I began to slip what was left of her clothes off..

Soon we were making sweet love on top of our bed.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith give it to me....ummmmmmmmmmmmm, give it to me stronggggggggg!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bee Bee..."was all I could manage to get out of my mouth as the bed began to sag under our weight...

 Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou" Bee Bee moaned...


''Damnnnn Bee Bee, you are driving me crazy."I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith you feel so good baby...ummmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Bee Bee.....you feel better everytime.....damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.."I moaned. 

"Work me...Work me dadddy...work me like a job....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed.

 Sofia and Khalil walked by our room, they heard the bed squeaking and the headboard slamming against the wall and our moaning...

Sofia laughed and put her hand over her mouth...
''Come on, Give them their privacy...That was us this time yesterday..."said Khalil..as they walked by...


TWO TO THREE HOURS HAD SLOWLY PASSED BY!

  Bee Bee's body was shaking...She was crying like a little girl and turning her head from side to side and I was cumming myself, like a gusher.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!" I yelled as my toes curled...

"I can't believe this feels so goooooooooooooooood ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"BEE BEE!" I said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  OH MY GOODNESS....YOU REALLY ARE EXCITED! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"said Bee Bee....as we both came  .....

Her body trembled...Tears streamed down her face like a gusher...

My toes curled...I began to shake...I came like a gusher......unable to stop seemingly.......




I lay in between her legs as she rubbed my head softly.....



Sofia and Khalil were in Ms. Yvette's room by now...
Jade had given her the run down on today's events....

''You guys want to get some food?" she asked.
"Yeah that's a good idea..."said Sofia..

"I'll get Jade...You guys get Keith and Bee Bee.."said Yvette...

''Ahh they're ahh uh asleep...We can uh bring them a doggie bag later.."said Khalil..
''Asleep eh?" said Yvette,laughing..."Like you and Sofia were asleep the other day...huh?"laughed Yvette...

"Yeah ,something like that.."said Khalil, laughing .....


They walked outside just in time to see one of the two SUV's we had explode.  It was  on fire..


We were stunned.....

"Oh My God!!!" said Sofia...

"Call the fire department..."said Yvette..

"I'm already on it.." said Jade...

By now , Bee Bee and I had seen the huge flames from our window and had thrown on some clothes and come downstairs..

 "Oh My God...Our SUV.!!!..."said Bee Bee, who was almost in tears...
I put my arms around her and held her tight....
"Somebody is sending us a message.."said Khalil...

"That means they know we are serious..."said Yvette...
We watched as the SUV went up in smoke...Flames just leaping..
.A crowd gathered outside our Marina Hotel...
"WOW!" said an astonished Sofia...

"That SUV is insured... I'll call the Firm...They'll send us another one...I'm just glad our equipment and our personal belongings were safely in our rooms.."said Yvette..
"I brought some micro-cameras and security devices I can place in your room Yvette...That's where all of the important stuff is...Laptops, files, Law Books...So at least you won't be compromised.."said Jade..
"Thanks.....I think we better order take out and stay close to home.." said Yvette...
A Police Cruiser drove up....It Was Undersherrif Wyatt Jennings...

He looked at the SUV in flames..

He shook his head...

"One of you guys leave a lit cigarette in that SUV?" he asked..He almost seemed elated..

"Nobody here smokes.."said Yvette...

He eyed all of us...





"You guys don't live around here...Some people might be a little upset at you know outsiders stickin their nose where they don't feel it belongs..." he mused..

"Well Sheriff... I don't scare easy....Tell whoever....It didn't work..."said Yvette..

He got back in his cruiser....

"The Fire Department is on their way....You tell em Ms. Jones.." he said and pulled off..

We could still feel the heat from the smoking SUV.


(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice ...The guys got to go for a dive...

James Perkins said...

Somebody is not too Happy with them being there...

Angie B. said...

@James Perkins-You think?

Toni said...

Come On...We know the Under Sheriff is behind this...

Sunflower said...

It's good they have an ex-cop like Jade Lee with them...I remember her from an earlier Kevin story(Beware The Black Dragon)in 2015.

Lisa said...

I'd feel better if Gary Lockwood was there!

Halo said...

They Have Keith and Khalil....But another man would make me feel better...

Vanessa said...

I somehow believe Gary is going to be there soon...He loves Yvette...She doesn't believe him...but this would be one way he could prove it!

Cheryl said...

He's in Philly...He has no idea Yvette and company are in any immediate danger!

Brenda said...

Good Point Cheryl!

Rita said...

This is really starting to heat up!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES HIGH!!!!

James Perkins said...

LMAO @ Anonymous...