Thursday, March 29, 2018

No Loose Ends

"Yeah Jimmy....Like I told ya....I saw those two kids yesterday....They come around here in their fancy car....A Citrogen ,they said...They bought some food and one of em bought some weed and they were gone..." said a man named Hank to Detective James "Jimmy"Barlow..
"Look Hanky..take my card...If you see either of them...Tell em to give me a call...They're not in any trouble...but I need to talk to them..." said Jimmy...

"That's what that other guy said.." said Hank..

"What other guy?" asked Jimmy...

"Some guy, tall, looked Russian...Moustache...Slicked back hair..He come around here lookin for em too..Geez Jimmy, for two guys that aint in trouble, a whole lotta people been lookin for em.." said Hank..
Jimmy pulled out a photo of Porter Cole..

"Was that him?" he asked..

"Yeah..That was the guy...You know him?" asked Hank...

"Uh you might say our paths have crossed from time to time.." said Jimmy...

Jimmy had been to pawn shops, Grocery stores, everywhere he got a reading on the credit cards of Carl and Bobby Jenson trying to find them...

At Point Breezy , the bar Carlotta had been in a few days before...She spoke to the bartender in spanish..
"The two gringos I was talking to the other day...They ever come back?" she asked him..

''Yes..One was asking about you...If you came back here...They didn't stay long...They had that crazy car of theirs..." he said..

"The Citrogen? Really?" she said.

"Yeah..they were in that.." he said in Spanish...

"Carlotta, ask him if he's seen this guy..."said Tyriq..

Carlotta showed him a photo of Porter Cole..

Now he answered in English...

"Yes..He came by here with two tough looking guys ,asking questions about them...I lied...I told him I hadn't seen them..He and those guys look like trouble.." said the Bartender..

"They are trouble....If the boys come by here again, Tell them to call Carlotta and come to Police Headquarters...Tell them it's very, very important.."said Tyriq..

Tyriq and Carlotta were doing the same thing Jimmy was... Going everywhere they got a reading on the credit cards of Carl and Bobby Jenson trying to find them...

In both cases, Porter Cole, Sisqo Santangelo's deadly second in command had already been there...

II-
Sirena and Hop drove around different neighborhoods....

''Everywhere we've been, We've just missed those boys.." said a Frustrated Hop..
''We've also missed Porter Cole too..Which tells me..Keith and Sissy's theory was right...
our boy Sisqo is scared of something and desperately wants those two boys too..."said Sirena..
"I wonder if the others are having the same problems we are having?" said Hop..

''Since we haven't heard that anybody has found them yet...I'm pretty sure they have..." said Sirena..
"Damn partner...We had this case in the bag, wrapped up and just like that...in one night..it's all gone to shit.."said Hop..

''Well at least we don't have an open murder.."said Sirena..

"Yeah, that is good.." said Hop..

III-
"Damn Duke...You missed them boys by about an hour...They were around here..Sold some stuff to me,picked up a few hundred dollars ." said a known fence..

"Yeah?  Anybody else been askin for em..Like this cool cat?" asked Duke, who showed him a photo of Porter Cole..

The Fence looked afraid..

"Look man, I don't want no trouble...He was here....Before they got here...a day ago and again today...I told him I aint see em...If he's lookin for em and you are too, they're in deep trouble.." said the fence..

"Yeah they are...I'm trying to keep em alive.."said Duke, who handed him his card..."They come back...give em my card, tell em to call me..." said Duke..

"You got it man.." he said.

At a stylish bar...Detective Angela Belton-Barlow talked to the head bartender and owner, who couldn't keep a smile off of his face..

"Focus on my face, not my boobs..."said Angie, who was very serious...

"I'm tryin baby...but it's hard.."he said, giggling..

"Did you see these guys?" she asked..

"Yeah,yeah, they were both in here last night....Some other dude come in here about an hour before you came, askin about them too." he said , still staring at her breasts and her figure..

"This guy?" she asked showing him a photo of Porter Cole..

"Yeah...Him....I know who he is..Everybody does...That's why I lied and said I hadn't seen em...They must be in real big trouble...Cops lookin for em...Porter Cole lookin for em...What did they do?" he asked.

"Here, take my card....If they come back in here..Tell them to call me immediately and to get out of sight..."said Angie..

He smiled..

"Maybe I uh can call you too? Huh?" he said..

"I don't think so....I'm happily married!" said Angie..

"I'm very discreet!" said the bartender..

Angie laughed...

"Are you now?" she said and walked out...




III-
In Center City, Porter Cole makes a call to his boss...Sisqo Santangelo....

"Yo Port...You found those kids yet?" asked Sisqo...

"No...but I'm close....I've missed them by just hours every where I've been...and me and the boys have turned this city upside down..." said Porter...

"Find those kids..."said Sisqo.
"Sisqo , those kids got nothin...If they did...The cops would already be at our door...Forget about em..."said Porter...

"I'm where I am, I'm who I am because I don't leave no loose ends....Now find those kids...and take care of em..." said Sisqo..."
"Okay...I'm on it.." said Porter...
Meanwhile FBI Deputy Special Agent in Charge , Sharon Hopkins smiled...

She and her agents were still listening to wiretaps....and cloned phones!

"Ouuuuuuu I wish Sirena was here...She'd say awwwwwwwwwww suki suki now....He got careless...Sisqo got careless this time...He must have thought he was on a clean phone..."said Sharon..

"Where is Sissy and her detectives?" asked an FBI agent...

"They're on the street ,looking for those two kids...Keith Wallace is in court....Pass me my phone...I'm going to call Sissy.." said Sharon...
And at the bar called Point Breezy...Carl and Bobby Jenson pulled up in their car..

They went inside and ordered drinks...
The Bartender walked over to them...

"A lot of people are looking for you guys...If I were you I'd lay low..." he said..

"I told ya Carl." said Bobby...

"The guy we saw is dead...Why would anybody want us?" said a worried Carl...

"Look, that pretty Puerto Rican girl you were talking to the other day...She came by...She was looking for you too." said the Bartender...

Carl's eyes lit up..

"Yeah? Now Her I want to see." he said..

"Carl,,,we need to get out of this town, we got people lookin for us, dangerous people.."said Bobby..

"Pipe down, Pipe down, what about the girl..?" he asked..

"She gave me her card , she said for me to give it to you..." said the Bartender...

Carl read it...

DETECTIVE CARLOTTA RODRIGUEZ-WALLACE
CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION DIVISION
PHILADELPHIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
215 XXX-XXXX

''Wouldn't you know it...Fine little number like that and she's a cop.."said Carl..."It figures." he said..

"Call her man, she said it was very important..." said the bartender...

Meanwhile outside....Porter Cole walked past their car...

''Well, how do you like that?" he mused and smiled...He looked around, walked across the street into a small alleyway, pulled out his sniper rifle ..and set up..
''Look , at any rate...Don't come back around here.." said the bartender..

''Why?" asked Carl...

"Because another guy is looking for you and he aint no cop...Now get outta here.."said the bartender..

"Come on Carl...Let's go.." said Bobby..

"Okay, Okay....Maybe I'll call Carlotta.." he said..

Bobby and Carl walked out of the bar..A single shot hit Bobby ,right above his heart....

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I DON'T BELEIVE IT....I'VE BEEN SHOT!!!" he screamed as he fell to the ground...

Carl looked around....

"WHAT THE HELL?" he screamed...

Another well placed bullet hit him above the heart and in his side!!!

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I DON'T BELEIVE IT....I'VE BEEN SHOT!!!" he screamed as he fell to the ground...
Porter folded his gun and slipped off into the teaming streets.....

A crowd of people came out of the bar and from nearby shops...

At another apartment complex he owned, Sisqo got a phone call...

"Yo Port!" he said..

"It's done...Got em both!" said Porter...

''My Man, No Loose ends baby!" said Sisqo...
IV-
The body of Bobby Jenson was wheeled away, he was already dead, but Carl was still alive....

 I stood with Sissy ,pounding my fists...

"I'm gonna clear my desk and make Sisqo Santangelo my number one priority..." I said..
''So am I...but one is still alive...Chica is talking to him.."said Sissy..
 ''Hop and I are looking for eyewitnesses.." said Jimmy...
"None so far....This time of day...The working people are gone home and it's a little early for the night crowd.." said Hop...

"I've got uniforms doing a block to block search of the dumpsters.Maybe the killer dumped his gun"said Sirena...

"I'll put a team on these street cams...

Top is going to get Bloodhounds search to see if the killer dumped any Latex gloves or whatever."said Duke..
 ''Carl....Did you see anything?" asked Tyriq..leaning over him.....

"No...We had just come out and Bobby fell...I didn't even hear the shot...before I knew it..I was hit tooo..oh god...It hurts.." he moaned..
 "Carl, Carl honey...relax.....We are gonna get you to the hospital..." said Carlotta...

"Carlotta...In my trunk....Cameras.....I might have caught something from the other night..." said Carl..

"Okay...you relax...an Ambulance is coming.." said Carlotta...

but Carl would say no more...
Angie took his pulse...She shook her head...

"He's gone Little Sis..." she said..
Carlotta burst into tears...

Angie held her in her arms....
"Let's get another stretcher guys..." said Hazel...
We watched as the second body was wheeled away....

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



11 comments:

Swaggie said...

Damn, He smoked both of em!

Toni said...

I didn't think he was going to kill them...I thought they'd get to em in time..Wow, this was a surprise twist!

Angie B. said...

I'll say!

Sunflower said...

A very bloody and violent twist!

Lisa said...

I didn't think he was going to kill them both...Now where does the investigation go?

Halo said...

I see with the conclusion next there isn't enough time for them to make a case against this guy....I see him coming back again to haunt them.

Vanessa said...

Maybe not...You never know with Keith...but I' thinking , whatever case they were building against this man has probably fallen apart...Unless there is another twist to this!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

WOWWWWW!He smoked both of em!

Cheryl said...

Porter Cole is the truth....

Rita said...

He certainly is..Smoked em both!

Brenda said...

I have faith that both of these guys will either be dead or in the cooler this time tomorrow...