Wednesday, March 7, 2018

No Fun For You

The Next few days were interesting to say the least.....
Me, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and my five new investigators with ties to the intelligence community paid an after hours visit to Tony Rhome's Jewelry store..

Lockpick Johnson and my five investigators disabled the street cams and the traffic cams...They discovered that Rhome's Jewelry store had three back up camera systems inside...They disabled those...and like Christopher Robinson, they used the same type of magnetic device to beat his high tech security system....

From there they wired his shop for video and sound.....They cloned his company laptops and one of his phones...
We used Mercury to blow his safe and we took photos of a lot of High Priced Merchandise that had nothing to do with the Jewelry store...

We opened the safe, but unfortunately....The Blue Moon Diamond was gone...!!

He had moved it...

We took photos and made copies of his books and then we departed without a record of us ever being there!
I kept Sean Jackson , Clerow and Owen Todd on his property...

They took photos of his customers...but unfortunately...We may have been too late if he had moved the merchandise already...
I met with Kool Kat and Bonnie Shay...

"We are looking at his books...Trying to find out who his customers were....That Rock is gone...He's moved it...but there is no record of a sale in any of these books..."I said.

"Maybe he aint keeping it there...Kev that rock is Hot as lava and he's got to know it is far worth more than the measly three million he paid for it...He can get three times that much....I'm thinking he's got that rock where ever he lays his head...He's going to sell that rock on the underground market if you get my drift.."said Kool Kat...

"You think he's sold it already?" said Bonnie Shay..

"No...Kool Kat is right...He's going to move that rock off the books....The old man wants it...and Junior wants it....Junior's got me looking for it..The Old man and the insurance company has you looking for it...And from what I hear...He's got an enforcer on the street looking for it too...Someone called "No Fun"  I said.

"I don't know who this No Fun person is...but he's scared the piss out of all the Fences I talked to...And these guys do high end business...They said when Christopher Robinson came around with that rock....They told him to beat it...Apparently No Fun had already paid them a visit.."said Kool Kat..

"Tony is rumored to have connections to New York City Gangsters...He wouldn't be afraid..." said Bonnie Shay...

"You two have history?" I asked..

''When I was an Assistant District Attorney in New York City we investigated him...We were never able to put a tag on him, but we did snag a Boxman and another underworld figure who were selling him high end merchandise...He moves quick..We never found the stuff on him..Just like now..  He is uh kind of sweet on me.."said Bonnie..

Kool Kat laughed..

"Wait a minute...You were trying to put this guy in jail and he was sweet on you?" he laughed..
"I'm a nice girl Mr. Jones..Why is that so impossible?" said Bonnie Jokingly...
Kool Kat smiled...He remembered the one night stand he and Bonnie had several years ago....She had been something else...

2015-


"Thank you so much for driving me home Mr. Jones." she said smiling sheepishly...


"It was my pleasure...I'm nothing, if not a gentleman"said Kool Kat laughing sheepishly...

"You are indeed a gentleman and more Mr. Jones..."she said laughing sheepishly and eyeing him up and down...

"Wow..after a night like tonight..I'm uh kind of wired..."he laughed..

"All the bars are closed...I'm sure you know a few after hours joints." she said..

"I do."said Kool Kat..."Why? You want to go to one?" he asked..still smiling sheepishly...

"I don't know....There could be a lot of action going on right here that would uh help a man like you wind down."she said smiling slyly...

"Heh-Heh Heh.."laughed Kool Kat.

Kool Kat unfastened the buttons on her blouse...

"Hmmm,I like the color purple."he said eyeing her purple bra...

She smiled..

"You're fresh Mister Jones.."she said and rubbed her hand softly across the crotch area of his trousers...

She looked up at him and smiled..

"Ummmmm..Come inside here...Let me get a look at you."she said..

They both looked around to make sure no one was looking and Kool Kat stepped inside...It was dark and he followed her to her bedroom....

He took his shirt off and slipped out of his trousers...


"Oh myyyyyyy gooodness  Mr. Jones."she said observing the huge bulge in his boxers....She allowed her soft hands to fondle his engorged rock hard penis..
.
"You are blessed beyond belief.."she said...

They continued kissing passionately on the bed as he slipped her panties down and off and unfastened her bra...

"You're very good at this."she said smiling..

"I am." he said.

They both laughed and continued kissing.....

Soon Kool Kat had parted her legs and had entered her warm and moist center...She was soft...smelled great and very,very moist....

Kool Kat was losing his mind slowly as they began to get into a nice rhythm on her bed...




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mister Jones...oh my god...!!!!"she moaned...

The bed began to squeak something crazy and the headboard began to slam against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh Mister Jones." she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cried out...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Ms. SHAY...MS SHAY......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he growled..

"Call me Bonnie.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

 They made sweet yet intense love for the next FIVE TO SIX HOURS...with no sign of stopping...The bed squeaked something crazy....

"Oh My God!" he moaned...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Micheal, Marlon, Jermaine, Tito,Jackie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she cried out!
"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"she yelled....coming violently and still shaking a little bit after they were finished...

She looked over at Kool Kat..He was smiling... She smiled too...She leaned over and kissed him softly and softly stroked his penis...She marveled at it's girth....She stroked it softly....

Kool Kat rolled over and slowly mounted her again...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ohhh Mister Jones...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cooed as they began making sweet love again...

"Damnnn girl."said Kool Kat..

Another TWO HOURS of love making seemed to slip by.....



Bonnie came so hard this time..that the tears just flowed....tears of joy....then she began laughing heartedly....She felt so many different emotions and began to shake violently...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."moaned Kool Kat as he came very hard...

He rolled off of her..he lie on his stomach just trying to catch his breath.....

She lamented...

"I've got to get me a man....I can't keep doing this." she said.

"Doing what?" he asked..

"I'm a workaholic...I throw myself so much into my work that I don't have time for a social life..Then after awhile...I have these one night stands..Like this."she said..

"You sounded like you were enjoying yourself."said Kool Kat..




"I did...I did...I came like four times...but I know you're somebody elses man Mr. Jones...You have that content look about you...You aren't thirsty like the guys I meet in singles bars...I need to find a man for me.."she lamented...

"You will one day Ms. Shay.." he said and got up ..He didn't argue with her...It wasn't like he wanted a relationship with her...

"Can I uh use your shower?" he asked..

"Sure..." she said..

Kool Kat showered and dressed ...He looked at her and kissed her one last time.

"You'll find someone...Ms. Shay, a pretty woman like you is bound to hook a decent man." he said.


"Yes....You are a nice girl.." he said softly...remembering the night they spent together!

Bonnie Blushed...She remembered their night together also, several years ago also...
"I've got eyes on that Jewelry store ,both in and out...but I don't guess we'll see anything of any consequence...We are too late...We need to find out where he lives..."I said.

"I can find that out...I'll call you when I know.."said Bonnie..

"Good deal...I suspect that Rock is still in the city...." I said..

"I hope you're right buddy..."said Kool Kat...




II-
The next morning...Sepia was getting dressed....

"You selling a house today?" I said...

"I am.." she said as she put on her lipstick....

I kissed her passionately.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....you're getting my lipstick all over you....I'm not finished getting dressed baby..."she said..

She hadn't put her skirt on or her blouse...
I continued to kiss her and I ran my hands down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby...ummmmmmmmmmm.....I don't have time to do this right now..I have to get the baby up....and Bonita will be here in about two hours..."Sepia protested...

"Two hours is plenty of time..."I said...

I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......

  "Kevin ...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

 "What?" I asked...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh! Kevin yesssss!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...


 She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me husbanddddd?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..


 Sepia gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

 ''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..SEPIA got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

She unzippered my trousers and put her hands down my boxers...I was as hard as a rock, she softly rubbed me...

"Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard" she said smiling and began to softly rub my penis with her soft hands....

Now I was the one moaning and going crazy.."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SEPIA!!!!....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just sit back...." she said and she began to softly stroke my penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned...

"Your turn to go crazy..." she said smiling...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sepia....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...

I still had my finger in her vagina...softly moving in and out...

"OH MY GOODNESS KEVINNN!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out...

"Girl, you are driving me crazy..."I said as she softly stroked my penis...

 She was still shaking and sweating and hugging my shoulder, softly kissing my shoulder and rubbing me harder..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuu you make me so sick...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...
Sepia slipped her panties down and stepped out of them....I dropped my trousers and sat on the side of the bed...She eased herself down on me...

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god..." I moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel so good husband..." she moaned as she moved up and down...

"So do you....Ummmmmmmmmmmmph......"I moaned, holding her hips as she gyrated up and down and around...

I suppose an HOUR OR TWO passed by blissfully...before I came and Sepia came too, shaking and sweating...and breathing heavy....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....OH MY GOODNESSS...OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed....Shaking ,sweating, crying and holding me for dear life....

She stepped up off of me...

"Okay...now get out of here...So I can get cleaned up and dressed....Nasty man.." she said and laughed... "Making me cum so hard....Ouuuuuu!" she said...Her left leg still shaking..

I smiled sheepishly....

"Stop looking so satisfied..." she said..

I washed up and got dressed....I kept looking at Sepia as she dressed...

"Stop looking at me like that" she said and smiled...
"I can't help it.."I said, smiling...

Sometime later...Sepia and our daughter walked out of the house ....
Where Bonita was waiting for them both..She waved.

"Hi Kevin...."she said..

''Hey baby.." I said and waved back.
Sepia whispered in my ear....

"Tonight after Kimberly is asleep...There will be more from where that came from.."she said and winked..

I smiled broadly....

III-
They left....I sat on my living room couch trying to sort out this case....When the door bell rang...

They must have forgotten something I wagered...

But as soon as I opened the front door I was punched in the jaw so hard I saw stars....I literally left my feet and landed on my living room coffee table..all four legs broke and I crashed on the floor with a thud...

"I AM NO FUN!!!....And I want to know where that Blue Moon Diamond is!!!" said a hulk of a man...

"I-I believe you!" I said...

I hurried to my feet...

"Hey Look fella...I'm trying to find it myself...I haven't got a clue..."I said..

He punched me in the stomach.....I felt pain like I'd never felt before...

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look man...I don't know where it is..."I groaned...

He went to hit me again, this time I blocked his punch and slugged him in the stomach...

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,," he groaned...

I punched him in his jaw twice and backed him up...but that barely stunned him..He hit me again and sent me flying into the wall.....

This guy was going to tear my house up unless I stopped him fast....I used a roundhouse kick to his face, which snapped his head back and sent him flying into the wall...A Clock fell and smashed him in the head..

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he screamed...


He punched me again and knocked me to the floor...I had had enough of this...NO FUN was no fun to me..

He was about to stomp me....I grabbed his foot and twisted it and sent him falling to the floor...I managed to get to my feet ,but I was in extreme pain....He charged at me..I crouched and I landed about 12 good lefts and rights to his face.....I caught him with an uppercut that damn near ripped his head off and then clocked him in his jaw and sent him flying.... He quickly got to his feet and charged me again...throwing haymakers...I dodged them all and ripped his midsection with well placed lefts and rights and then cold cocked him in his jaw, sending him spinning around...I attempted a swift kick to his solar plexus , but he caught my foot , twisted my leg and sent me flying to the floor...

He lifted me up by my neck and put his massive hands around my neck..I kicked him as hard as I could in his privates and he let me go...I again punished his midsection with 10-12 lefts and rights and then planted more lefts and rights to his face...

He was moaning in excrutiating pain as I rained one punch after another to his now bloated and swollen face...

His face was becoming a bloody pulp...

I again punished his midsection with 10-12 lefts and rights and then planted more lefts and rights to his face...He fell crashing to the floor...

"AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  LAWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!" he moaned.. He did not expect such a battle..

He didn't get up this time...He was breathing heavy and bleeding profusely...
A .44 magnum appeared at his temple...It was cold...He looked up and into the face of Kool Kat..

"Twitch and I'll blow your gotdamn nose off.."said Kool Kat...

"Walter...What are you doing here?" I asked...

''We were supposed to meet and go to breakfast remember...?? Looks like I got here just in the nick of time..." said Kool Kat... "So this is No Fun huh?  Looks like you two had quite a wing ding..." he said..Looking at the broken clock and the broken card table...and then looking at NO FUN's face...

No Fun spat blood and then said..."Look in my car outside...then think again.." he said..

A Man had a gun to Bonnie Shay's head...

Kool Kat snarled..

"I'll remedy that!" he said and
fired two shots...One destroyed the windshield of the car....The gun man screamed..

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....You're crazy!!" he said...as glass went flying...

Even No Fun was shocked...He had gotten to his feet...His face was now unrecognizable...
Bonnie Shay elbowed the gunman in the jaw....snapping his head back...

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"he moaned... and Bonnie got out of the car and ran for cover...

No Fun, broke and ran...but not before Kool Kat fired again..

the shot hit No Fun in the behind...

He fell to the ground.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'Ve been shot in the asss! I DON'T BELIEVE IT....I'VE BEEN SHOTT!!!!" he hollered...

The gunman fired at Kool Kat...

Kool Kat calmly fired again..Hitting the gunman in his side...

"Aggggggggggggggggggrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! WHOAAAAAAAAA!  I've been hit...I've been hit....." he screamed...

No Fun got up and made his way to the car...

''Drive , nigga drive...We've been shot..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We've been shotttt!!!" he screamed...and fell face forward on the back seat...The gunman took the wheel...

I grabbed Bonnie and hugged her...Her body was so soft and curvaceous and she smelled so good...She must drive Ronnie Crazy in bed, I thought..

"You Alright Bon Bon?" I said...

''I'm in better shape than they are..." she said..

Kool Kat calmly fired again...


He blew the back window out of their car.....

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" they both screamed...

Now it had no windshield or back window...and blew the rear view mirror off on the passenger side...

 "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" they both screamed again......

They put the pedal to the metal and tore down the street....tires screeching....
I smiled...

"Man you're out of your mind....but I'm damn glad you're on my side..." I said...

Kool Kat holstered his gun....

"I think we need to go to Raymore and Flannigan and Ikea next..." he said..

''Huh?, What?"I said incredulous!!

"You gotta replace that clock and that card table before Bad Girl gets home..." he said..

"He's right Kevin.."said Bonnie...

They helped me sweep up and mop up and we went to Chris and Chess's shopping center and bought the exact same card table and then to IKEA, where we bought the exact same clock...
My house was back to normal...

"One thing we know for sure... No Fun hasn't found that rock and neither have we..."I said..

"He seemed to think I knew...and then he decided to come over here to find out if you knew..He's been following both of us...the entire time we were looking.."said Bonnie.....
"I need to talk to my client....There is something he obviously left out...but first let's visit Tony Rhome.."I said..

IV-
Bonnie gave us the address of the Townhouse where Jeweler/Fence Tony Rhome lived....but when the three of us drove up...We saw crime scene tape...

and policemen milling around ,keeping the crowds away....

I saw my friend, Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her detectives on the scene...

She saw me and signaled for the police to let me, Kool Kat and Bonnie Shay inside...

"Hey Kevin...What brings you here?" she asked...

"I'm working a case... A client of mine had a very valuable piece of jewelry stolen....This guy is a fence...I was coming to talk to him...

I looked down at the body of Tony Rhome...

''He can't help you Kev.. Somebody beat the crap out of him...broke all of his fingers...and did a job on his neck...." said Duke Baylor...
"Oh My God!!!.."said Bonnie..shocked....She had just talked to him about two or three days before..
ADA Nina Rios was throwing up on the side walk...She hated Crime Scenes...

Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace was rubbing her back...

''Calm down mami...it's okay.."she said.. "Jimmy get her some water..."said Carlotta.

"Coming up.."said Detective Jimmy Barlow...who ran to get a bottle of cold water...

''We got another one Sis..."said Detective Tyriq Pile..
I was stunned and kind of hurt when I saw the second body...

"You know him too Kevin?" asked Angie..

''Yeah...He's a boxman(Safe Cracker)....His name is Christopher Robinson...I thought he might have stolen the jewelry my client wanted back...I talked to him yesterday...Naturally he told me he didn't know what I was talking about.."I said..

All of his fingers had been broken as well as his neck...He had also been beaten brutally....
''Somebody did a job on both of these guys...with their bare hands...The killer or killers may have used Brass Knuckles.."said Detective Tony Hopkins


Me, Kool Kat and Bonnie knew that only one man could have done this... NO FUN....That's what he had had planned for me...Only I gave him a good beating...and Kool Kat shot him for his troubles...
''We've got a third one Sis."said Detective Sirena Pile..
I walked over and gasped...

"You know him Kevin?" asked Sissy...

"No....I don't know him."I lied...

"This one was shot....but the gunshot wound didn't kill him..His neck was snapped..."said Tyriq


It was the gunman who held Bonnie Shay hostage...The one Kool Kat had shot...  I really didn't know his name, but I figured out what had happened.. Wounded bad...He became a liability so NO FUN snapped his neck...I suspected he or they had killed Christopher Robinson and Tony Rhome days  earlier...He had to have been following Bonnie and I...After killing those two...He snatched up Bonnie and I...Only he and his murderous associate got more than they bargained for..
"This one is fresh Sissy...Body is still warm...Time of death is about four hours ago I'd estimate...These other two have been dead for about a day....Rigor has set in....."said Hazel...

Deputy FBI Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins looked at the body of Tony Rhome and shook her head..

''We were investigating him...We knew he was a fence...and he had contacts in the New York Underworld...With him dead...the trail goes dry..for now.." said Sharon...
''When I was an Assistant District Attorney in New York, my office targeted him...He was a slick devil..We never put a tag on him, but we made cases on two guys who sold him high priced merch..."said Bonnie to Sharon...
ADA Nina Rios threw up again...

''Aye Mios Dios...She hates crime scenes.." said Carlotta.
''Can we release the bodies Sis?" asked Hazel..
"Yeah..What a mess..." said Sissy...

The badly beaten corpse of Christopher Robinson was wheeled out first....He told me he was going to get out of the game...The game devoured him....He didn't get out fast enough....

The Body of Jeweler/Fence, Tony Rhome was wheeled out next....With him dead...The trail for the Blue Moon Diamond had gone cold... The Thief and the Fence were both dead...

The body of the unknown associate of No Fun was of no consequence...He was wheeled away last...

''Sissy , you guys are looking for a big hulk of a man ,Street name "No Fun"  I said.
''You know this guy Kevin?"  asked Sissy.
''We've met...he's a stone cold and very efficient killer...I'll come down tomorrow...I'll give the police artist a sketch....I don't know his real name or where he lays his head or where he's from...All I know is he's looking for the same thing Bonnie and I were hired to find...A Diamond...Worth millions...That's all I'm at liberty to say right now...I'll talk to you tomorrow...I'll tell you as much as I can..I promise.."I said...Sure glad I was working with her and not Lieutenant Tragg..
''Okay Kevin...I trust you..."said Sissy...
ADA Nina Rios vomited again...
"Oh My God!   Come on guys...let's get out of here...I'll see you tomorrow Kevin."said Sissy as she and her detectives left the scene...

Kool Kat looked at me...

''Well, with those three dead...There goes any leads we had to the whereabouts of that Diamond.."said Kool Kat...
"I know.."said Bonnie Shay... "And that killer No Fun is still out there.."said Bonnie..

"He's been shot and beaten up pretty badly...Right now, he's looking for medical attention...We won't have to worry about him for a few days...but be careful and be aware...I said...

I felt sorry for Sissy and her detectives...They had a triple murder on their hands now...I wanted to find that rock...I wasn't worried about No Fun...

Tomorrow I was going to try another track!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me throw my panties and bra at the screen! Woooooooo!

Swaggie said...

Kool Kat is DA TRUTH RUTH! LOL!

James Perkins said...

Kevin and Kool Kat are quite a team!

Brenda said...

I think Kevin ,Kool Kat and Bonnie are a good team!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

No Argument there!

Toni said...

That was an incredible fight scene..Loved it!

Angie B. said...

I like that Kevin always dispatches the really bad bad guys!

Sunflower said...

Very,Very Violent, but necessary to the story I suppose!

Lisa said...

That sex scene between Kevin and Sepia almost made me want to throw my panties and bra..

Halo said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Vanessa said...

Ditto that!

Cheryl said...

I co sign with Swaggie! Kool Kat is DA TRUTH RUTH! LOL!

Rita said...

That sex scene between Kevin and Sepia almost made me want to throw my panties and bra..and the fight scene between Kevin and NO FUN and Kool Kat shooting the car...had me on my feet cheering!